Life at Last Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine left the stall and stood gloriously naked in front of the two women as she toweled dry.

They stood with the water cascading over them, watching her move, admiring her mature, but sensual body move as she dried off. She wrapped the towel around her body and left the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Moments later, they heard the hair dryer start and they knew they could speak in privacy.

"Do you think she will give us any trouble?" Jules said to Chanelle.

"Not a bit. She'll do whatever we want, and if she doesn't, I guess it's time to show her performances to her."

"Yeah, that would convince her for sure. No one would want the world to see us doing the things we've done to her."

"So true Jules." Chanelle said as she stepped into her open arms.

The two women kissed and their breasts mashed together, as they held each other closely. They broke apart and giggled while washing each other down. They rinsed off and towel dried each other, then Chanelle looked at Julia and said,

"I'll always love you Jules." with the deepest of affection in her voice.

"And I'll always love you Chaney. Ever since we were little girls, I have always loved you."

They kissed passionately again, and then went into the bedroom together hand in hand.

They stopped on either side of Katherine as she brushed out her hair.

"You are a real beautiful woman Katherine." Chanelle said, and Katherine smiled, her face beaming with joy at the compliment.

"Thank you Chaney, I always want to look beautiful for you, both of you."

The two women smiled down at her.

They looked at each other and smiled knowingly.

"Are you sure you want to be a slave to both of us and do what we ask of you?" Chanelle queried.

"Yes I do. I've been thinking while doing my hair, that you both treat me with love and of course discipline, and I think you are both beautiful and I enjoy the feelings both of you make me feel."

"You are an angel Kat, you really are." Chanelle said glowing with pride at her.

The three women sat naked together helping each other with their hair and make up. They dressed in sexy clothes and Chanelle said to both women,

"We could be the envy of anyone looking like this."

And the three women hugged together and laughed.