Lilith Of Fire And Brimstone Ch. 04

Story Info
Lilith's demonic body is changing.
1.9k words
4.47
31.9k
9

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story inspired by the writings of MonikerSmith and XXXecil

Chapter 4 -- A soul's fate

Lilith screamed as her stomach muscles pumped painfully, what would have been a womb in a human female expanded rapidly as Lilith rolled onto her back. Her body appeared to be pregnant and in fact, if she was human she would be considered ready to give birth at any minute.

Lilith writhed and shook beating her fists onto the floor cracking Jason's floor tiles with her inhuman strength. Her legs kicking and twitching as black foam poured from her lips and pussy. Her eyes turned black as more of the black fluid ran from her tear ducts down her face. Her body wracked with pain, Lilith was in utter ecstasy she never wanted this to end.

Lilith could not help but give inhuman grunts and demonic screams as her body finished consuming Jason's soul, stripping it tearing what was left of Jason apart. Lilith's body was relishing his horrified soul's screams and inflicting as much agony upon it as possible as his bright soul begun to dim leaking away. Her body feasted on this energy her distended belly returning to a thin female waistline.

Lilith's body needed a human's soul to finish the process to complete Lilith's transformation into demon hood. Lilith's pure white skin was sizzling, smoking and started turning dark. Sharp points appeared under Lilith's skin on her forehead her pink girlish nails fell from her fingers as new sharper nails turning black rapidly growing into large deadly claws pushed them out.

Her feet twisted and crunched painfully into themselves forming hooves'. What would be a femur on a human cracked and shrunk rising her knee's closer to her now unnaturally wide hips. Her ankle's stretched snapping and tearing muscles and tendons and then reattaching themselves giving her long hairless female legs the illusion of having reversed knee's.

Miss Fletcher the 87-year-old pensioner who lived in the apartment beside Jason was annoyed her mid afternoon nap disturbed by the screams and grunts of Jason and Lilith's wild fucking. She could not believe this was from the quiet gentile young man who helped take her arthritic cat to the vet for his regular needle only the day before. She tried to ignore it but the girl's screams had only become much louder and stranger.

She muttered to herself about how the youth of today are "Over-sexed", and how "surely that girls going to hurt her-self!" She searched for her cane, as it was often misplaced. She wondered why Jason would be fucking, what sounded obviously like an expensive harlot when he had happily showed her beautiful pictures of his fiancée back in South Africa the day before.

Her weak aged frame and poor vision not helped by a fragmented uncooperative memory as she searched for her cane. Minutes past, finally finding it and beating against Jason's wall shouting as loud as her frail voice could "Jason! If you continue to cheat on your girl with that slut, you will burn in hell! "She banged the wall a few more times and shuffled back to her comfortable warm chair and bible. She thought too herself how if she was 30 or 40 years younger she would have gone over and kicked that young man's arse for cheating on that wonderful girl back home. Her tired and muddled mind suddenly realised she could simply switch off her hearing aid.

Lilith's demon hearing easily heard Miss Fletcher's complaint and banging, even over her own moans and screams and snapping bones she could not help but chuckle to herself at the accidental irony of the elderly women. As a human Lilith had known and greeted her for just over a year and a half and always had liked old Miss Fletcher she had an uncanny knack of always getting to the core truth of matters.

Lilith's skin was now a dark blackish grey similar to her beloved Queens, Lilith's moans showed her petite youthful human forms voice was also changing. It become more mature but was much more seductive and sultry, and yes a little more sinister.

Her delighted moans of pleasure while being wretched with such intense unbelievable pain would have boiled the blood of any human who heard it. Bringing animal desires to surface as they found themselves wanting to rut themselves into this demonesses body.

Miss Fletcher once again showing her uncanny knack, having saved herself doing something she would regret by turning her hearing off and was already blissfully sound asleep.

Lilith gave an evil laugh as her newly forming black demon horns ripped through the skin of her forehead rapidly growing and rotating into curls. They did not resemble the massive bulk of Maephrogh's but were still small and feminine. Lilith's mouth opened as she let out her forked demon tongue extending 2'. It whipped into the air as Lilith's body continued to convulse occasionally wrapping around one of her rapidly expanding breasts.

What was once DDD was now two or even three times the size and growing. Her body no longer limited to the pathetic constraints of human females; she shifted to clearly unnatural proportions her body changing to reflect the sick depraved needs of a sex demon.

Lilith's skin rippled as her face seemed to warp and mature, her slender delicate human form arms and legs became more toned as if she had performed aerobics for hours every day. Lilith chuckled at the thought of having to work to maintain this body to go to a gym to have anything like it. Then her sick depraved mind thought about all the men and women there working themselves into a hot lather of sweat. Perhaps she might start going to the gym, "mmmmmmm" as she licked her lips as a thousand possible gym scenarios flooded her twisted evil sex starved mind.

Lilith's train of thought was broken as her upper back made a loud crunching sound, then bones begun to crack she instinctively rolled onto her belly as two large bulges pushed from within her back. Her black grey demon face twisted into a pained expression as she brought her legs under her and held a crouched position.

More cracks as bones grew and formed with demonic speed under her shiny black grey skin, stretching it painfully and finally ripping through. Lilith's face changed into a peaceful expression her demon eyes closed as she gasped a loud seductive "Ohhhhhhhhh" the pain triggering an intense demonic orgasm.

What appeared to be a joined length of Black sharp bone covered and wrapped in fine black evil leather extended from her back as Lilith stood up her clawed hands deeply scratching the floor tiles. Her more mature toned demon form was considerably larger then her petite human form, now standing at 8'3". Lilith's evil eyes opened as she flexed her toned shoulders, she cracked her neck and let out an inhuman hiss as she extended her black demonic wings for the first time.

Fresh from her evil realm with swirls of smoke and sulphur billowing from them as they sizzled hot enough to melt lead but starting to rapidly cool to the low temperatures of this human world.

Lilith's transformation was now complete having gained her full demon form Lilith had matured and stood as a well toned long black haired demoness. She easily towered over the average human and her breasts and hips now bigger and wider than any human female in what could be considered a sick display of her status as a complete and utter whore.

Lilith's demon form was more mature looking she had the more refined looks of a sizzling hot cougar. She ran her clawed hands down her chest and buried them into her ultra sensitive pussy; she roughly and eagerly ripped her pussy walls as black demonic blood poured out.

It responded to this agony sending jolts of intense pain up her demon spine, pain that pleasured her to no end. Lilith realised what she felt as hunger before was nothing, her depraved needs had grown beyond her wicked imagination. With Lilith's transformation complete Jason's soul trapped inside her what was left anyway still suffering in agony and horror Lilith's body taking sadistic pleasure in this. But now his souls warmth was gone and filled with coldness. What little remained of Jason whimpered pathetically as Lilith's body ripped chunks and consumed. The unwanted discarded remains of Jason's soul the unused pathetic waste that it was. Lilith's body cast it to her own realm of fire where all of what remained of gods abominations would go for an eternity of unequalled pain and suffering. Lilith's demon tongue licked her black puffed whore lips as she now thought about Maephrogh's reward.

Lilith's demon body was a remarkable sight as she left Jason's apartment her full demon form. Its spewing of a potent chemical cocktail extra strong from maturing and her feline movements would have brought any unprepared mortal who did see her to their knees, as they found themselves unable to do anything but beg this demoness to ravage their bodies. Ravage she would sucking their essence from their body, consuming their souls and so perhaps it was a good thing for the humans of Lilith's apartment block that the halls were empty at the time. Nevertheless, Lilith still struggled with the simple task of returning to her own place just one floor above.

Lilith's demon form eyes could see so much more now, she could see the mortals through their walls. She chuckled to herself over the foolish mortal false sense of feeling protected behind them. Walls of weak plaster and wood, even the strongest human metals would not protect them from her hunger.

She could see bright aura's one clearly lying down was a male sleeping. She could hear his heart beat, hear his breathing She pressed her now panting with desire demonic face against his door. Her claws easily penetrating the wood. She wanted to fuck him so bad; her pussy was gushing black juices as her muscles twitched with excitement.

She could just effortlessly smash this door down and take him, but she knew she must return for her reward. It pained her so to see a man-cock unused when she needed so bad. She eventually managed to pull herself from his door and get a few yards closer to the stairs.

Her demonic senses could smell the delicious scent of a female she could tell of 22 years, over in an apartment to the right the soft gentle aura glow of a woman. Lilith could hear the shower water bouncing off her breasts, running between her legs, the rubbing of the sponge over the women's soft skin.

Lilith's demon tongue extended at least 2' from her mouth as wicked thoughts crossed her twisted mind. Lilith struggled in a battle of will to take every single step away from what would be a fantastic feed.

Lilith's soulless body hungered aching to be fed she wanted nothing less than to take and destroy every body and soul in the entire apartment block. She hissed to herself as she reached the top of the stair's "soon, very soon" her clawed hand mangling the iron rail out of frustration.

Lilith was glad her place was close to the top of the stairs, she could not resist denying herself flesh for much longer and hoped her new senses and needs would be easier to control in time.

Lilith knew her master would return soon she was eager for her reward but her body hungered. She longed to return for the man and women on the floor below. The thoughts of fucking them, destroying them and consuming their souls made her right hand reach for her pussy her claw rubbed her swollen clitoris as her left hand fondled her left breast. Lilith licked her black whore lips as she eagerly waited for her masters reward.