Lilly White, Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,016 Followers

Her pussy ached to be touched, as she watched Kitty's head move downward the thought crossed her mind, but was immediately dismissed. No, Kitty would not kiss her -- 'there' -- would she? Kitty had made an allusion to it minutes ago. Surely not! She had smelled and tasted Kitty's pussy juices on her finger, and not found them disgusting; on the contrary, she had found them so exciting and erotic. No, surely not! She closed her eyes and just felt the sensual kisses and caresses on her body.

The woman's lips and hands were making her so excited she could hardly stand it. She cupped her swollen breasts and squeezed them, fondling them, pulled at her hard taut nipples. She pulled a little harder than usual and found she loved the delightful hurt. She moaned as Kitty's hands stroked over her newly denuded Mount of Venus. The skin seemed a hundred fold more sensitive now that the flesh was bare. She had never believed it possible. She shivered as Kitty's fingers played over her mound, then her lips kissed the soft skin there. She unconsciously thrust her hips upward toward Kitty's mouth wanting -- she was not sure what she wanted -- her mouth there? The thought gave her a rush of desire, longing. Surely not!

Kitty licked her mound, moved around the slit of her pussy downward to kiss and lick the soft flesh on either side of her slit. She felt as if she wanted to scream, but for what? Lips kissed downward to the sensitive smooth flesh of her inner thighs. She sighed as she felt fingers slide fleetingly along her slit, her hips thrust upward toward them. She moaned aloud.

Kitty chuckled and bit the soft flesh lightly. She cried out. This was all so wonderfully strange to her. She never imagined this would ever happen to her. Never! Kitty's tongue swirled over her flesh moving closer to her pussy. She held her breath waiting for -- what?

Kitty heard the indrawn breath, the tension in the virgin's body. She moved down just a little, extended her tongue then licked slowly up along the beautiful slit of her novice lover. Lilly cried out when she felt the tongue slowly move along her pussy lips. Her hands went to her beasts and squeezed her swollen flesh, her nails bit into her tender skin.

The knowing tongue slid up and down then slipped inward, pointed, to split the wondrous flesh and expose it to the taste buds of the experienced Madame. Kitty moaned softly as she tasted the sweet virgin pussy flesh. She was the first person to violate this lovely sex, to open it up, to taste the delicious nectar stored there for so long. Her tongue slid to the bottom and probed inward deeply as she could.

Lilly cried out, and almost fainted from the sheer joy and the intense feelings that ran through her body. Emotions and feeling shot from her pussy upward and through her every nerve ending it seemed. Her hips pumped upward toward the probing tongue of her teacher. She had never dreamed of this, a woman's tongue deep inside her virgin pussy.

The tongue slid in and out, lips sucked at her center, covering it, sucking her juices out. Her whole body seemed liquid, and Kitty was sucking it out through her center. She screamed as she climaxed, her whole body seemed to turn inside out. Her hands squeezed her breasts so hard they distorted the perfect mounds. Her head want back, veins popped out on her forehead and the tendons of her neck were like bowstrings at the bursting point. And burst they did, her body exploded waves of pleasure like she had never known shot through, and flooded her body, as she screamed over and over.

Kitty's lips and tongue played in and over her pulsing pussy, sucking and drinking the juices that flowed from her center. A pulse of hot liquid shot out over her probing tongue and filled her mouth as her young pupil's pussy exploded. Kitty had known only a very few women who had ever done that when she made love to them. She redoubled her efforts and her young lover exploded yet again, her juices shot out as she removed her tongue and let the juices spew directly into her mouth.

'Fantastique'- the French word came to mind as she sucked the sweet tender virgin flesh. It was all the more succulent because it came from this young virgin. The first time she had climaxed for anyone save herself. Her hands held the perfect ass cheeks as she pressed her mouth against the writhing young body. She eased her tongue back into the tight opening gently and slipped it in and out.

Lilly gasped and fell back on the bed. Her body had bowed upward as she climaxed. Kitty's tongue slipped inside her gently and the lips sucked softly. She twined her fingers in the soft blonde curls and stroked the head of her first true lover. She hadn't imagined that it would be like this. The intensity of it was overwhelming. The thought of a woman licking and sucking her private parts was beyond her imagining.

"Did you enjoy that my Mon Amour?" Kitty said, lifting her face from the spread flesh.

Lilly looked down. Kitty's lips, chin and part of her face was wet and gleaming with her pussy juices. Still trembling, she could only nod her head for a moment. She took a deep breath then was able to speak, her voice small and weak. "Oh, God, yes. I never imagined - I really never imagined that it could be so wonderful." She paused and drew a ragged breath before continuing. "It was better than I could have ever guessed. I never thought about a woman's mouth there. I have read about it, but thought it was -- I don't know -- something a writer imagined. Thank you, Kitty! Oh thank you!" Lilly managed to say, looking down at her new lover's face peering up at her from between her thighs.

"Sweet Virgin, I haven't even gotten to the good part yet. Lie back and let Miss Kitty broaden your sexual horizons." She said with a grin on her face. She moved her head back down and slid her tongue inside the wet opening again. She sucked and tongued Lilly's pussy for a few minutes till the young woman was breathing hard. Then Kitty moved upward and licked higher. She licked around the sensitive clit teasing Lilly.

She looked up at Lilly and smiled, her blue eyes sparkling. "Now we let the Man in the Boat slip out of his cover. Just a little pressure here, and out he peeps. Mnn, Bonjour Monsieur! My, he is a handsome fellow! I think I'm going to love making his acquaintance." Kitty said as her fingers pulled upward on the clitoral sheath and Lilly's pink clit slid out toward Kitty's mouth. It was rather large and pink, the head rounded and lovely. Kitty extended her tongue and slowly flicked the end of the swollen clit.

Lilly cried out it felt so wonderful. She had stroked it many times, rubbing it and bringing herself off to wonderful climaxes. This was entirely different. A woman, a very lovely woman, was between her thighs, her face against her spread pussy and her tongue had just made the most wonderful contact with her sensitive clit that felt as if it would explode if she touched it again with that magic tongue.

She went rigid as not a tongue, but hot sucking lips enveloped her clit and began to suck lightly at first. Kitty's fingers kept upward pressure on her clitoral sheath letting the swollen clit slip out further from its protective sleeve. The sucking felt so impossibly wonderful. Kitty was sucking then releasing the suction, over and over in a rhythm that seem to go through her whole body, shaking her from her toes to her lovely head. Just when she became used to the suction she felt a finger slide along her pussy lips and into her body. She moaned and her hips hunched forward to help the intruder slide further inside. The finger slid out and was joined by a second that slid into her wet pussy.

Lilly screamed as the two fingers pushed deeply inside her and she felt the wonderful sensation as Kitty's tongue flicked over her clit exciting the thousands of nerves concentrated in the small nubbin. The tongue played over her clit helping the sucking motion give her sensations she had never dreamed could come from her young sex.

She felt a third finger enter her pussy, stretching it still more. She didn't know what Kitty was doing but it felt so wonderful to feel her pussy stretched delightfully and a wonderful sensation came from her sex opening. Kitty was twisting her wrist as she pumped the three fingers up inside the young woman. A trick she had learned years before from a wonderful woman who was her first teacher and lover.

Kitty sucked and licked the sweet tender flesh and savored the heady aroma of a sexually excited pussy, clean, and this one virginal. Her own body became enflamed as she licked, sucked, and slid her fingers up inside the virginal young woman's body. The thought of it was making her so excited, and her body became an inferno of lust. She had to force herself to slow down, and not bring the young virgin too quickly to a shattering climax. She wanted to prolong and build the tensions in Lilly up to a height that would give her a fantastic climax.

Lilly squirmed and writhed as she was finger fucked, and an expert tongue and lips assaulted her clit. Her body had never felt so wonderful. Pleasure seemed to overpower her senses. Her whole body seemed to dwell between her thigh and it was like being hit by lightning bolts that exploded through out her body.

Kitty brought her to the very edge of a climax then slowed her assault on the young pussy. She did it over and over building the tension in Lilly higher each time. When she thought the young lady could no longer stand it, she redoubled her efforts on the delicious flesh before her and sucked the clit, tonguing it at the same time, and her twisting fingers thrust up inside Lilly's virgin pussy harder and harder. The liquid sounds of her trusts and the sucking sound of her lips echoed softly through the room.

Lilly screamed her ecstasy out as her body bowed upward and she reached her climax and exploded. She had never imagined the intense pleasure a climax could bring to her body. Her whole world turned inside out and she seemed to be bursting into a million pieces at once. Her hands grabbed the covers and her nails threatened to punch holes through the sheets as she screamed her pleasure over and over.

Kitty was ecstatic that her ministrations to the young woman had brought her to such heights of passion. Her face, buried against the hot wet flesh, bore a grin. She truly loved to make love to another woman, and this one was a rare beauty, and a virgin too. Those facts seemed to lift Kitty to try to give Lilly the utmost in a climax. She succeeded and she hoped the neighbors didn't call the Marshall. She imagined they knew she was "entertaining," and would dismiss it as the workings of "that woman, " who came to the house infrequently. Lilly howled as the Madame used every one of her considerable skills to make the young virgin prolong her intense and very vocal orgasm.

Kitty could feel the virgin's vaginal sphincter muscles clamp down on her fingers and wondered how Billy's cock would love that on their weeding night. She had not told Lilly, but Billy had sampled more than one of her girls and they all reported that the young man was well, very well endowed and gained skill with each encounter with her young women.

She brought the young woman to one last very vocal orgasm, and then slacked off with her frantic tonguing of her very wet pussy. She withdrew her fingers and slipped her mouth down to lightly lick the slowly closing opening she had so diligently finger fucked. She sucked gently and was rewarded with the delicious juices from the sweet virgin's bodily cup. Virgin juices! She loved the idea. It had been years since she had made love to a virgin. She could remember none as beautiful or as sexy as this.

She gave one last lick to the sweet virgin flesh then moved upward to lie beside the still panting Lilly. She stroked the heaving bosoms and kissed Lilly's cheek. Lilly finally caught her breath and looked into her first lover's blue eyes.

"Oh, God, Kitty, that was fantastic. I never believed anything could feel so wonderful. I almost fainted from the sheer joy of it. Do men, well, you know, do men make love to women like that?" She asked almost blushing.

"Yes, they do if they are smart! Some men make snide remarks about it, but a good lover will kiss a woman there. He expects a woman to take his cock in their mouths. Why shouldn't she get the same treatment? If your Billy doesn't, then just tell him you won't take his organ in your mouth till he makes love to you this way! It is really that simple, and don't give in to him either." Kitty said leaning over and moving to kiss Lilly's sweet lips.

Lilly looked at her moving close and pulled away, avoiding the kiss.

"Now wait a minute, young lady. That is no way to treat a woman who has just given you the most intimate of kisses. Why are you avoiding kissing me?" Kitty said with a trace of a smile. She knew of course. "Have you ever tasted your own juices?"

"Yes." Lilly said softly, coloring slightly remembering tasting Kitty's juices on her finger.

"And were they awful?" She asked. Lilly shook her lovely head. "Then kiss my lips. I have had them against your sweet juicy pussy and I personally thought you tasted delicious. Kiss me, I kissed, licked and sucked you and you have a very delicious and toothsome pussy." She leaned closer.

Lilly tentatively kissed her. She pulled back then kissed her again. She slid her pink tongue out and ran it over Kitty's wet lips, smiled and began to lick Kitty's wet lips, chin and face. Their passions rose again as the young woman's lips accepted her own juices and she cleaned her beautiful teachers face.

Kitty kissed her back. "Now, that wasn't so bad was it?" Lilly smiled and shook her head. Now you know what it's like to have your sweet pussy licked, your clit sucked and tongued and your pussy finger fucked. Next we shall see how you like having a nice long cock slid inside you."

Lilly started and a frown came on her face. "But I have saved myself for Billy. I don't want another man to enter me."

Kitty laughed. "I knew that you would feel that way. I have a way that means no men shall have you till Billy makes love to you. I think you will like this." She said getting off the bed. She went to a drawer and withdrew a device that had Lilly's lovely blue eyes wide with wonder.

"This is called a dildo. They are almost as old as mankind itself. The Egyptians made them from ivory, horn, and polished wood. The Chinese have had them around for thousands of years according to their scholars. This is a modern one. It came from Paris, France. I have a good lady friend there who helps me with my clothes and sends me little sexual tidbits such as this. This one is very unique and very new. The other one I had was made of leather, soft and quite nice. This one is a very modern one. It has a flexible shaft of some kind, and over it is laid layer after layer of what is known as India rubber, soft, smooth and very nice to the touch. Feel it!" Kitty said as she brought it over to show it to Lilly.

Lilly put out her hand and took the life-like phallus. It was a translucent white and the surface felt firm yet smooth. The phallus had a rather life-like head on it like a man's glens. She ran her hand up and down it grinned at Kitty and began to laugh.

"I never thought about a device like this. I used a cucumber, and once when we had a rare banana I used it in my pussy too. People really make these? Well, I can see why. It resembles a man's sex organ -- all right I'll say it - a "cock!" I imagine you are going to use this on me. Am I right?" She said coloring slightly and laughing as she stroked her hand up and down its length.

"I sure am my sweet petite vierge. I'm glad you don't have a hymen. It will make it easier to make love to with this. I want you to feel this deep inside your sweet pussy." Kitty said as she took a heather harness out of the drawer and began to strap it on. Lilly watched fascinated as she slid the dildo, which had a rather flat flange on the end of it through a flat piece of leather with a hole made to receive it. Kit wiggled her sensual hips around and pulled and tugged the leather belts tight and fastened them behind her, pulling the dildo in front of her so that it stuck out in front of her like a real cock.

Lilly couldn't hold back a giggle at the sight of Kitty standing before her with a long whitish "cock" standing out from her body. Kitty laughed with her taking it in her hand and wiggling it up and down, pointing it at Lilly.

"Have you used it on other women?" Lilly asked lying back and accepting the fact that here new teacher/lover was going to slip the dildo inside her and give her a lesson in love.

"Yes, several. I have had several women lovers. Some of them you know here in town. You would be surprised, as would their husbands. They don't come to my saloon but I usually meet them here discretely. Their husbands would be horrified if they knew. In fact some of the husbands are also customers of mine. I will say that I have never fucked both husband and wife. I let my girls service almost all of the men. I do have one or two special men that are good friends and lovers. A woman has to have some men friends." Kitty said as she slipped into bed with Lilly again.

Kitty moved close and began to stroke and fondles Lilly's wonderful body, stroking the fires of lust again. Lilly seemed a little hesitant to fondle Kitty's lower body, avoiding the dildo.

"Lilly, I want you to treat this dildo exactly like you would Billy's cock." She chuckled. "You probably don't want to call it a cock on your honeymoon. Later, he'll probably want you to call it that. There is an old saying - what a man wants from a woman, "A lady in the parlor, and whore in the bedroom." Give him what he wants in the bedroom and you'll keep him happy and at home, instead of down at my place -- getting what he can't get at home. I hear that from so many men. They come to my place when, if the woman would just listen to him at home, he would never stray.

As Kitty coached, Lilly took the dildo and stroked it and fondled it gently. She learned how to stroke it and how much pressure to use, and the techniques of moving her hand up and down it length. She rotated her hand over the head, learning where on the head to stroke. All the while Kitty was kissing, stroking and caressing Lilly, enflaming her passions. The thought of what she would be doing on her honeymoon with Billy made her even hotter. Kitty was watching and leading her on, wanting her really excited and longing for the final ace, penetration.

When Kitty decided Lilly was ready she spread the long lovely legs of the beautiful woman, and positioned herself between them. She reached over bedside the bed and took a small jar of salve and coated the long dildo till it gleamed. She bent forward and licked the delicious pussy from bottom to top letting her saliva flow out over her tongue till the sweet slit was wet and gleaming, and ready for the intruder.

She positioned herself again and pulled a pillow over and slid it under Lilly's hips elevating them slightly. She bent forward and placed the thick intruder against Lilly's pussy and moved her hips forward just a little. The dildo head pressed against the split flesh and parted it. Lilly sighed and watched it, blue eyes wide.

Kitty slowly pushed forward and the head pressed against the soft flesh, hesitated a moment then with a small push, slid into the beautiful woman's body. Lilly gave a low wail as it slid inside her. She felt no pain of course, as her activities; her fingers as well as the lucky cucumber had long ago broken her maidenhead.

Kitty watched her face as she slid the thick long intruder inside the lovely virgin. She wondered how large Billy's cock was. Her girls had all told her that he was well, very well endowed. She envied Billy. She wished she could have the sweet woman all to herself as a lover. How she would teach this beautiful creature to make love to her. She wanted a woman lover of her own.

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,016 Followers