Lilly White, Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,016 Followers

Lilly almost turned and headed toward the corral. But it was no place for a lady. She paused, and then moved up the street headed toward her house. Billy would come by later in the day. He always did. She smiled at the thought of her soon-to-be husband; he was a hard working rancher like his father. Nearing the end of the street, suddenly four men swung out into the middle of the street.

Grim faced, they spread out across the street headed toward the OK Corral. She shuddered; she had never seen such grim faces. Marshall Wyatt Earp, his brothers, Virgil and Morgan, and the dentist "Doc" Holliday were walking resolutely along, hands busily checking their six guns. The handsome dentist also carried a large double barrel shot gun. Such grim faces! She wondered what the trouble was. She shrugged, frowned momentarily, and turned toward her house. Moments later they were forgotten.

Finally home, she picked up the newspaper beside the front gate. Just as she reached the front door, from the far end of the small town she heard the awful roar and boom of gunfire. Lots of gunfire! The echoes of the shots bounced off the houses and seemed to go on and on. Finally all was quiet. Lilly wondered what that was all about.

She opened the door and wondered when Billy Clanton would come to see his intended bride. She opened the paper and barely glanced at the familiar banner head of the Tombstone, Arizona Register, or the date October 26, 1881.

A day that would go down in history as the day of the Gun Fight at the OK Corral.

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,016 Followers