Lilly White, Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,016 Followers

Kitty finally pushed her head away rather violently, gasping out for her to stop. She removed her hand and slipped her mouth back down to the spread sex. Fascinated, she watched it close slowly after being spread by her thrusting fingers. As it almost closed, she noticed juices starting to run out. Without hesitation she placed her mouth to the open flesh and sucked gently on Kitty's sweet sex. She was rewarded by a profuse ambrosia of tasty juices, sweet and salty coming from the beautiful woman's center. She marveled that in such a short time she had almost become addicted to them. They tasted so savory as they flowed over her hungry tongue. She swallowed them down, reveling in the sweet salty flavor.

She moved up again to Kitty and kissed her cheek as the beautiful Madame lay gasping for breath like a runner after a long race. Lilly watched her heaving breasts and stroked them gently. God, she loved doing this -- with another woman. She shook her head marveling at what she had just done and - she was loving it! She thought that she loved Kitty too. In such a short time she had learned to make love to a woman and fallen slightly in love with her too. She smiled and kissed Kitty gently on the lips, closing her eyes and feeling the wonderful love spread through out her body.

"My God, Lilly, that was fantastic. You are really a quick study. I don't remember having someone make love to me with such intensity in a very long time. You are really a wonderful woman. I wish circumstances had been different. I know you and Billy will make a good husband and wife. Forget me and live with him and be happy. I'm damn sure you'll make him a wonderful wife. You are such a wonderful lover.

She got up and got some more of the champagne and poured each a glass. They sat and talked and sipped the wonderful cold bubbling wine. Each sat watching the other thinking of what they had just done. Lilly kept looking at the beautiful breasts, body and spread pussy of Kitty as they sat Indian fashioned on the bed, thighs wide and their still wet pussies parted and open.

The wine went to Lilly's head just a little and she couldn't help stare at Kitty's spread wet sex. It gleamed and a droplet of her juices appeared and started to slide down the open flesh. Before she could stop herself she reached a finger out and slid it to the opening and caught the errant droplet on her finger. She brought it to her lips and slipped it into her mouth. The wine had cleaned her palate and she tasted the sweet saltiness of it again. She closed her eyes it tasted so erotic.

She felt Kitty shift in the bed and a moment later felt her lips on hers. They kissed for a long while, tongues flicking and probing. She reached out and took one full globe in her hand and cupped it and fondled it again. Lilly could feel her own clit throb and swell. She had to have this woman once again. It was almost like an addiction now. She had to have her! She opened her eyes and pulled back a little. Kitty's lovely blue eyes were fastened on hers.

"Would you like to make love one last time, my sexy Lilly White, Virgin?" She asked with a lump in her throat. This would be the last time she would make love to this beautiful sexual woman. Lilly tried to speak but emotion filled her and she too knew that this would be the last time.

"I want us to try something new. We haven't done this before and you will love it. You and Billy can try it after you are married. Men and women alike love it. It's called in French a soixante neuf or a 69, because of the bodily positions. It's two people making love to each other at the same time, most intimately. Teach Billy this early in your marriage, and you will both have many happy days and night of lovemaking.

Kitty took Lilly's glass and set it aside with hers then turned and brought the beautiful young lover into her arms for one last lovemaking lesson. She smiled at Lilly and kissed her passionately. Their tongues slipped inside to kiss with a renewed passion, as they both knew that this would probably be their last lesson that the two would have and the last and most intimate lovemaking together. Hands reached, fondled and stroked breasts and made them swell with passion and desire.

Kitty broke the kiss and turned in the large bed and began to kiss Lilly upside down now, they both moved slowly downward kissing cheeks, ears, necks, nuzzling and stroking. Kitty kissed Lilly's breasts and sucked the nipple to hardness. Her large breasts swayed gently and Lilly cupped them and guided them to her lips and sucked the soft flesh. She loved having them in front of her face, sucking on the nipples like a child again.

The flesh tasted so good, the nipples became taut and elongated under her sucking lips. She nipped them gently first one then the other. She stroked them from the base to the tip, kneading them; almost wishing she could suck milk from them. She shook her head at that strange thought. God, what was she thinking? She sucked harder on the nipple, closing her eyes.

She moaned as Kitty's sharp teeth nipped at her own hard nipples. She had never thought she would someday be sucking a woman's breasts while that same wonderful woman was sucking and licking hers. It was too fantastic for her to believe; yet here she was. She was moving slowly down that same wonderful woman's body with the expressed purpose of licking and sucking her pussy. Impossible! She shook her pretty head and kneaded the full breast over her. It seemed to swell still more. She knew hers was swelling again from the skillful manipulation of her lovely and highly skilled teacher.

The two beautiful women continued to kiss downward slowly till finally they came to the ultimate goal. Lilly craned her head upward to reach the pussy of her lover and teacher. It had never seemed so wonderful or sweet as now -- their last time together. She licked along the sweet bare slit and Kitty sighed softly. Lilly tasted the sweet juices and smelled the heady aroma of her excited sex and her seductive perfume. She felt Kitty's lips on her mound, then her tongue slide down the length of her wet slit. Kitty moved her knees slightly and her hips settled downward. Lilly's hands went to Kitty's smooth buttocks and pulled downward making her pussy slide down onto her extended tongue. She slid it up into the wet hot depths and heard herself moan out loud it felt so wonderful.

She sucked her teacher's sweet nectar and almost cried it was so sweet, and the feeling touched her so deeply. Oh, God, she was falling in love with this beautiful wonderful woman! She pushed the thought aside. She was getting married. Kitty was just her teacher, nothing more. A wonderful woman, but her teacher, that was all. Was it? She put the thought from her mind and concentrated on the delicious flesh her lips were sucking, her tongue was cleaving wide. Give this fantastic woman one last climax to remember her with. Make Kitty say later that Lilly was her very best pupil. Ever!

Each woman was trying to make the other have an unforgettable last lovemaking session together. Kitty's lips dove down into the sweet tender flesh of her star pupil. She ran her tongue deep inside the sweet girl and sucked her delicious juices out. She cupped the shapely ass and stroked it gently while she paid lip service to the fantastic young woman. Her heart was almost broken because she had become deeply attached to the girl in such a short time. Surely it couldn't be just one day.

She was "Miss Kitty" -- a Madame with a heart that would break a diamond in half. She knew that to be a lie. She did have a tender heart for her girls and gave them every break and advantage. She had only been hard hearted when she had found a girl to be stealing from her. Then she usually gave the poor soul a second chance if possible. More than one girl had mended their ways and become her staunchest ally. She paid her girls more than any other Madame and they would work their hearts and asses off for her if asked.

Kitty sighed and licked the sweet virginal flesh in front of her. She slid one then two fingers up inside the sweet pussy of her pupil and reached far inside to try and contact the soft little pad behind her pubic bone that she herself had found to be so pleasurable. Lilly moaned as Kitty's fingers found the spot and pressed against it gently, rubbing it around and around in circles. She sucked the swollen clit and marveled at how like her own it was in size. She had seen few clits as large, only one larger then this. She loved to suck on the sweet nub. She made her tongue lave the sensitive underside and Lilly moaned her approval. She wished she could make love to the lovely woman for the rest of her life. Two women meeting and passing like ships in the night. Her heart went out and she stifled a sob of regret.

Lilly's lips and tongue brought her back to the present and sent her passions soaring. The beautiful young lady had learned her lessons well. Kitty imagined her making love to Billy with equal passion, what she had set out to do, teach her to make love to a man, not a woman. She sucked the sweet firm clit, and her fingers played deep inside the virgin pussy that had yet to feel a man's cock inside it. She redoubled her efforts and threw off her sad feelings. She became obsessed with giving Lilly the most explosive climax of her young life, one that no one would ever equal.

Lilly cried out as Kitty's fingers deep inside her played over the magical spot she had never known she possessed. Her clit was being devoured expertly by her wonderful lover/teacher and she was moving higher and higher toward an explosive climax. She had not felt this sexually excited before. Kitty seemed bent on driving her out of her mind with passion.

Lilly screamed out loud as she came. Kitty's fingers played inside her while her lips and tongue excited her clit like never before. Her whole world seemed to explode into a thousand stars and she felt as if she had left her body and soared high above the highest eagle that had ever flown above the world. She screamed over and over as Kitty's relentless lips and fingers gave her the climax of her life. She faintly felt Kitty's fingers slide out, her lips cover her throbbing pussy and her fingers take the place of her tongue to drive her higher than she ever thought possible.

Kitty's mouth covered her pussy and her tongue slid into the open sex. Lilly's body gave a tremendous heave and her pussy shot out its juices into the waiting lips. Once again her pupil climaxed and her juices spurted out into Kitty's waiting mouth. Kitty was delirious that she had once again made Lilly's sweet virgin pussy shoot out its sweet nectar. The sweet tasting juices made her heady with their delicious flavor. She absolutely loved the taste, smell, feel of a woman's pussy and juices and this was a bonus that made her so thrilled. God, she would miss this fabulous lover!

She squeezed the wonderful girl's body and thrust her mouth against the squirming flesh so as not to miss a single drop. Her fingers strummed the swollen clit and Lilly screamed again as she climaxed a second time, or was it only one long climax? She never knew, the pleasure was so intense for the lovely virgin and her pussy pulsed once more and the juices spurted over her tongue. She savored the delicious juices before she swallowed them and sucked harder on the spread wet opening.

She felt Lilly's hand push at her head desperately. She eased her sucking and removed her fingers from the still swollen clit of her young lover. She held onto Lilly's body and turned so that they were on their sides. She moved her leg slightly to let Lilly's head rest on her soft warm thigh. She could feel the girl's breath against her body, ragged from her climax but steadying down. She kissed the soft flesh avoiding the girl's still sensitive clit, and just enjoying the closeness the two shared as her pupil came down from the intense climax.

"You squirted your sweet delicious pussy juice into my mouth. I loved it. I'm so glad I could get you so excited you would do that. Not many women can do that. It tasted delicious, my lovely Virgin." Kitty said kissing Lilly's spread wet flesh softly trying to avoid exciting her again so soon.

Lilly's only reaction was to slip her tongue deep into Kitty's spread pussy and slide it in and out. Her fingers began to slowly move over the still swollen clit, teasing it and making it firmer. The lips sucked against Kitty's pussy and she closed her eyes and envisioned the lovely face buried against her pussy. She wished she could see this from another angle. Some day she would have a mirror placed along one wall so that she could see this erotic picture herself. She almost wept despite the wonderful sensations coming from her skilled pupil. This would be the last time for the two. She gave a gasp as a finger slickened by her pussy juices had probed against her back passage and gently slid inside her body. She moaned aloud it felt so wonderful. She dearly loved the extra stimulation there. The finger slid carefully and expertly deep inside her bowels. God, this wonderful young woman had learned her lessons well.

Lilly, sucked the delicious flesh against her mouth. She had never tasted a woman's pussy before Kitty's but she loved the taste, and wonderful aroma of the intimate flesh. She slid her tongue deep inside and sucked hard against the wet flesh. Her fingers played over the swollen clit feeling it roll under her touch. She quickly changed and put her fingers deep inside Kitty while her lips began to suck on the turgid clit. She ran her tongue over and over it making her teacher moan loudly. She slid her fingers deeply then brought them to the front side of Kitty's pussy searching for that small spot her teacher had used to bring her to such a wonderful climax. Yes, there! She found the small firm mound behind the pubic mound. She wondered what its purpose was. She had not remembered seeing it in the anatomy books she had looked at in her father's library. She stroked it softly but firmly, feeling it seem to swell. Kitty squirmed and moaned. Lilly smiled against her pussy thinking she must be doing it correctly. She would to teach Billy how do find it.

Slowly and surely Lilly brought Kitty's passions to a heightened state of arousal. She could feel her body become taut with the impending orgasm. She suddenly switched again, putting her mouth against the reddened opening of her lover, and strumming her clit again trying to give her the ultimate in climaxes.

She felt Kitty's pussy sphincter, as well as her tight anal sphincter muscles contract around her plunging finger. She redoubled her efforts and was rewarded with a scream of pure ecstasy when Kitty's climax roared through her beautiful body. Lilly was hard pressed to keep her mouth to the delicious pussy opening as Kitty's hips shot upward.

She clamped down on the hips as best she could and her open mouth and thrusting tongue were rewarded by a gush of sweet salty juices. She wondered from whence it came. It shot powerfully into her mouth and almost overwhelmed her with its sweet flavor that filled her mouth and flowed wonderfully over her taste buds. She had never tasted anything quite like it before this day and found it almost addicting. She sucked, and sucked, and fucked, she liked the term now, her finger deep inside the tight back passage while her other hand rolled the hard clit around and around in circles.

Kitty seemed to go directly from one climax to the next. Her body staying in a bowed position as the young woman made her cum, as she had never done in her life. Her touches, her sucking lips, her finger buried deep in her ass made her explode again and again. She gave one final scream of passion and fell back on the bed in a half faint. She lay gasping for breath. Lilly slid from beside her, slipped out of bed and got a wash cloth, wet it and came back to bathe her wonderful teacher's face. Her whole body seemed to have a sheen of light perspiration on it. She took the cloth and bathed the lovely face, then took the cloth and waved it back and forth cooling her wonderful lover.

Kitty slowly came back to normal and looked up at her young lover and managed a weak smile. She reached up and stroked the beautiful girl's face, her hand trembling slightly from her physical exhaustion. She was surprised to see a tear slide down the lovely girl's cheek. She brushed it away and pulled her down to kiss her softly.

"I know!" She said her voice still weak. "I shall miss you terribly. I have come to love you too. You are a wonderful woman, and the best pupil I have ever had. It's too bad that this has to come to an end. Under other circumstances we might have been lovers for a long time. You are truly a wonderful young lady, and Billy is certainly a lucky woman. If he ever mistreats you, you tell me and I'll straighten him out. I cannot see that happening though. You are such a fantastic woman he will treasure you always, of that I am certain."

Lilly held back a sob. Another tear slid down her lovely cheek and she brushed it away. "Thank you Kitty. I am sure he will. He is such a wonderful man. I wish we could have met under different circumstances also. You are the most wonderful woman I have ever met. I have loved these lessons and shall treasure them the rest of my life. The time with you had been beyond my understanding. You have a magnificent body and making love to it has been the high point of my life. If the rest of my life is as wonderful, Billy and I have a long wonderful life ahead of us." She kissed Lilly softly then rolled out of the bed and began to dress.

Kitty held back tears of her own and watched regretfully as the beautiful young woman slipped on her clothes. She regretted every piece of clothing the woman put on as is hid the superb body of her star pupil. She lay still after Lilly had looked back at her, blown her a kiss and slipped out of the house. As Lilly left she whispered, "Au revoir, mon bel amour," "Goodbye my beautiful love," and a tear slid down her cheek. The house seemed unbearably empty for Kitty now. She slid out of bed and began dressing.

Lilly walked down the street back toward the center of town shaking off a feeling of sadness. She felt like she was almost floating. She felt on top of the world. Kitty had been so wonderful to her. She had learned a tremendous amount about sex. She almost giggled to herself. She had learned what to expect about sex with a man, and particularly about with it was like with a woman. She could still feel Kitty's kisses and caresses on her body. She had almost fallen in love with Kitty. Almost? What an incredible woman, so sexy, so loving, such a fantastic lover. She laughed. She was getting married to her handsome Billy. If Billy had not been her intended -- she let the thought pass from her mind.

She wondered what her father would say if he knew his daughter had made passionate love to a woman, that this woman had shaved her body clean of hair, that her pussy was bare? Pussy! She loved the term. Just wait till Billy found her pussy bare on their wedding night. She would shave it, and her body again on the eve of her wedding. What would he think? She giggled out loud again then looked around to see if anyone had noticed. No one had.

She walked to her father's office. She looked inside but he wasn't there. Turning back toward home, he saw Billy's father coming toward her. He looked grim and white-faced, and was looking back over his shoulder. He tipped his hat at her absentmindedly.

"Have you seen Billy? Mr. Clanton?" Lilly asked smiling at her future father-in-law.

"He's down at the stables. Best get off the streets, Miss Lilly." Ike Clanton said and brushed past her uncharacteristically headed in the direction of the corral.

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,016 Followers