Lilly White, Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,016 Followers

She had recently been thinking of leaving the small town and moving to Dodge City, Kansas where big tall, ruggedly handsome, well endowed, Marshall Matt Dillon lived. A very good friend, and one time lover, Matt had been trying to get her to move there. The thought of having this beautiful woman as her very own lover made her pussy tingle and her breasts swell. If only Lilly was not getting married. Kitty knew she could use her considerable Lesbian skills to seduce the incredible woman and make Lilly her own.

She brought her mind back to the "task" at hand. God, what a "task," making love to this incredible young woman. She leaned down and kissed Lilly's sweet lips. Lilly kissed her back, letting her tongue slide along Kitty's lips. Mnn, she was learning fast.

She expertly slid the intruder deeper inside the virgin cave. Lilly closed her eyes for a moment, brow furrowing as the large dildo slid deep inside her sweet pussy. She wondered how it felt as opposed to the real thing. She had no way of knowing.

Deeper inside her it pressed. Kitty skillfully slid it in and out slowly, moving it ever deeper inside her body. Lilly gasped as it hit her cervix and she moaned aloud.

"Did I hurt you, Love?" Kitty asked holding her position.

"It hit the bottom of my -- pussy" Lilly said and laughed. "I've never felt anything there before. It just felt - different - unexpected!"

"That's the mouth of your womb, your cervix. Most women never get to feel anything hit it. Most men's cocks are just too short to reach it." Kitty said smiling down at her young lover. "Your pussy will stretch if you have a man who's well endowed. I'll be careful; I only have another inch or so till it's all inside you. I will be gentle."

"Do you think Billy's -- cock -- will hit it?" She asked hesitating over the word.

Kitty smiled, not wanting to let her know that she had heard how well endowed Billy was, from her girls. "I really don't know. Let's hope he is well endowed and hits it and stretches your sweet pussy. He can give you wonderful thrills if he is." She slipped the dildo back a little, then pushed it in again, feeling the slight resistance of the virgin's cervix. Slowly and carefully Kitty moved the intruder in and out, moving it ever deeper carefully. Little by little she managed to stretch Lilly's pussy till finally, her pubic mound met Lilly's and their bodies came together. She finally had it fully inside the beautiful virgin. She lay lightly atop her, holding her weight off of Lilly with her arms and thighs.

"How does that feel, Mon Amour?' Kitty asked, kissing the soft sweet lips.

"Oh, that feels so wonderful. It fills me up so. I like the feeling of being filled. Is this how I'll feel with Billy inside me?"

Kitty laughed. "I can't guarantee that. It will depend on how that young man is endowed. I truly hope he will fill you like this. This is just a substitute for his cock. You and he will have to work that out between you. Now, I'll slowly fuck you with this so you can get the feel of how the real thing will make your sweet pussy feel as it moves in and out." She began to slowly move her hips back and forth sliding the thick dildo deep inside the lovely young virgin's body.

Lilly moaned as the intruder slid in and out of her virgin pussy. It felt so strange and wonderful to feel it there deep inside her. She watched Kitty's hips move up and down and give a little wiggle from time to time. It made the end hit a different place inside her, and gave her an incredible feeling of fullness and strange new sensations inside her body. She reached up and caught Kitty's bobbing and swaying breasts and fondled and cupped them. She looked up at Kitty's lovely face above her smiling down, and thought how wonderful it was that she had picked this woman to lead her into the joys of lovemaking. She truly felt a deep affection for the beautiful longhaired Madame. She cupped Kitty's breasts, squeezed them lightly and felt so loved. She had never imagined she could feel this way about a woman who she had just recently met.

The dildo slid in and out, around and around inside her body. She leaned her head up and kissed Kitty on the lips, slipping her tongue out and into the hot mouth of her lover. She squeezed Kitty's firm swaying breasts hoping she was communicating her affection to the lovely Madame. Kitty's tongue slid over and around hers, and the two beautiful women felt a kinship and close relationship beyond the mere coupling going on.

"I'm going to move my hips a little and I think you'll feel a different sensation inside your body." Kitty said as she moved her hips downward and made the dildo hit a spot that in her body always seemed to cause her intense pleasure.

"Ohhh, yes, it feels sooo good. There, it feels so very good. What did you do?" Lilly asked almost breathlessly.

"I'm not really sure. But there is a spot just there behind my pelvic bone that always seems to feel so good to me when a lover hits it with his cock. I try to hit it with the dildo whenever I make love to a woman. It seems to really make them hot. I have no idea why. I just know I, and they like it. Obviously you do too." Kitty said against Lilly's lips as she moved her hips again searching for that spot. Lilly moaned and Kitty knew that she had found it.

Kitty moved the dildo over and over the spot that she found so wonderful when a man's cock presses against it. She kept her thrusting up till Lilly began to moan and cry out. She increased her thrusts and brought the young woman to a shattering, screaming climax. She wished there was some way the dildo would excite her pussy too. There was none. She kept pumping away till Lilly finally ended her intense climax and fell back exhausted.

Kitty slid the dildo out, slid down and put her mouth to the sweet young pussy and slid her tongue inside the slowly closing flesh and sucked the sweet virgin nectar from the wonderful receptacle, slowly and gently avoiding the still sensitive clit above. She licked the wet flesh till Lilly calmed down and then she moved up beside the beautiful woman and kissed her. This time Lilly showed no hesitation to kiss her wet lips.

"Oh, Kitty that was so wonderful. I hope Billy will -- fu -- fuc- fuck me on our honeymoon like that. That was fantastic." Lilly said finally getting out the word that was so hard for her sensitive lips to pronounce. She was learning a new vocabulary from this wonderful woman.

"I certainly hope he does too, Love. I'm sure he will make you a wonderful lover and husband. Now I want you to get on your hands and knees and let me fuck you a different way. This one is really nice for both partners. The cock goes in so deep and the woman gets to have her breasts fondled and squeezed as well as an additional stimulation I shall show you." Kitty said kissing Lilly again.

The two fondled and kissed till Lilly once more was excited by her beautiful lover's caresses and strokes. She got on her knees and Kitty got behind her. The dildo slid into her wet pussy easier now, as she had been stretched by it before. Kitty stroked in and out, then bent forward and caught a firm bobbing breast in each hand and fondled and stroked them as her hips slid forward and back. It did not take her long to have the beautiful Lilly panting with desire as the thick intruder slid in and out of her body.

When she thought the sweet young woman was ready, Kitty moved upright and looked down at the lovely perfect ass of her young lover. She wet a finger and her hips trust faster, driving Lilly almost to the edge of a climax. She put her finger against the perfect brown circle of Lilly's anus and in one careful thrust slid her finger deep into Lilly's bowels. Lilly screamed as she came.

She had never felt anything like it in her life. She was on the verge of a climax and suddenly a new sensation sent her over the edge - Kitty's finger thrust unexpectedly deep inside her back passage. She bucked and screamed as she climaxed over and over. Kitty drove her finger and the dildo deep inside her beautiful pupil's body. Lilly's response was so gratifying to her. Lilly's body twisted and writhed under the twin assault on her body. Finally she pitched forward in a half faint.

Kitty went to the washbasin near the bed, washed her hands, then took a wet cloth and bathed Lilly's face till he recovered. Lilly recovered slowly and Kitty kissed her sweet lips over and over till she had regained her strength.

"My God, that was so wonderful. It was so unexpected. I almost fainted from the unexpected pleasure. Thank you so much Kitty." Lilly said as she kissed her teacher tenderly. The two cuddled and kissed, stroking each other. Kitty unfastened the straps that held the dildo on and laid it aside. She pulled Lilly to her, and their bodies twined together. Lilly caressed Kitty, fondling her swollen breasts, and slid her hand down to cup the bare mound of her teacher.

"Oh, Kitty. I am so sorry. I have climaxed again and you haven't." Lilly said, hesitated a moment looking into the beautiful blue eyes of her teacher. "Would you let me make love to you? Please?"

The beautiful Madame smiled at her pupil. This was what she had waited for. She wanted her pupil to make love to her on her own terms. "My sweet Virgin, only if you wish too. I want this to be your decision alone." She kissed Lilly softly, cupping her full breast, her hand moving over it and stroking its softness. She waited for the lovely pupil to make her own mind up. Lilly's tongue fenced with hers more expertly now, her hand stroked Kitty's breast, finding the nipple and rolling it between her thumb and forefinger.

They lay kissing and mutually stroking for some minutes. The tick of a clock sounded in the distance somewhere in the house. Two beautiful women, nude, twined on the bed, the soft light from the window sculpting their bodies, a picture of beauty fit for a painting by a master.

Lilly pulled back and moved to kiss Kitty's neck. She used her tongue and tasted the soft flesh. A soft scent reached her nostrils from a sensual perfume. She nibbled on the soft earlobe, her teeth clicking softly on the diamond stud there. Lilly closed her eyes and imagined how she would want Billy to kiss her neck, her body. She shivered at the thought of it. This is what she would do to her beautiful teacher. Make love to her as she would like to be made love to. Lilly had taught her that.

Lilly moved downward slowly till she came to Kitty's magnificent breasts. She stroked them softly using her hands to mold the mounds that had softened as she lay on her back. Looking up into Kitty's face, she moved her lips to the beautiful nipple and surrounded it with her lips and sucked gently at first. Kitty's hands went to her soft hair and stroked it, running sensuously though the shining tresses.

Oh, God the nipple tasted so good. She tongued it softly, moving her tongue over the large pale, puffy areola. The circle was almost as large across as three of her fingers, a beautiful, perfect circle. She sucked the nipple harder feeling it harden in her mouth, between her lips. She had never imagined she would do this in her entire life. She ran her tongue over and over the nipple while she sucked it. It swelled and grew longer and firmer. Her hands cupped the mound stroking from base to the tip as Kitty had done to her. The breast responded to the stimulation, swelled and became firmer with desire. Kitty sighed her approval and her fingernails bit lightly into Lilly's scalp thrilling her with the sign of her lover's rising passion.

Lilly moved to the other breast and spent long minutes tending to the sweet flesh till it too was swollen and hard under her fingers. She moved over Kitty and slipped downward between the silken thighs and lay down gently on top of her sweet teacher. Thrills went through her body as she lay between the velvet thighs and looked up at Kitty's smiling face, full swollen breasts with the nipples jutting upward, the handiwork of her lips, tongue and hands. She had done that! She had made them hard and swollen with passion.

She felt the heat and wetness of Kitty's spread pussy against her chest as she moved downward kissing and licking the soft tasty flesh. She had never thought how a woman's flesh would taste. An involuntarily shudder went through her body as she realized that in a few moments she would have her face against a woman's intimate flesh. She would actually taste her - lick her!

Her heart raced faster as she kissed the soft belly, slipping her hot tongue into the indentation of the belly button. A suck there, flicks of the tongue, a portent of the glorious indention lower down, a woman's most intimate flesh.

She kissed the soft skin of Lilly's mound, nuzzled it and caught the scent of her aroused flesh. The same flesh she had tasted so briefly earlier. She suddenly found her mouth full of saliva. God, she was salivating thinking of this woman's intimate flesh -- her pussy.

Lilly moved slowly downward kissing the soft white flesh at the juncture of the body and leg a place that always had been so sensitive on her body. She licked the flesh and tasted a slight bitter taste of Kitty's perfume, put there for her. The heady aroma of aroused feminine flesh and the wonderful perfume wrapped her in its embrace. She was spell bound by it. It intoxicated her, made her giddy. She was so close to another woman's intimate flesh. She looked down at the spread sex -- no - pussy, pussy, pussy, Kitty's wonderful pussy. She felt a sudden almost love for the beautiful sensual woman.

Her whole body came alive as never before. She bent forward and planted a soft kiss on the beautiful slit of her lover. Kitty moaned above her. The flesh was soft and warm to her lips. She places a hand on either side of the slit, and using her thumbs, pulled gently.

Kitty's beautiful pussy opened like a red rose before her. She gasped; she had never realized that a woman's flesh could be so lovely, so complex. Soft folds gleaming wet, unfolded as she spread the flesh wider. Then she could see the center, open, like the center of some wondrously beautiful rose. A drop of liquid lay there in the center for a moment, then slid downward to run a small rivulet to the perfect brown rosette of her anus -- her ass hole. She almost giggled at the lewd unaccustomed term.

She lay looking at the open flesh for a long moment then reached out with her hand and touched the hot, wet, slick opening.. She brought that wet finger to her mouth and tasted the juice once more. Full rich, wonderful, tasty, how wonderful it was. So amazing!

Kitty lay watching the young lady, knowing how she felt, how the wonder of the first time making love to a woman's sex felt. She remembered vividly her first time too. Her mouth began to water thinking of it and of the beautiful woman now about to make the same discovery. She cried out as she felt the touch of Lilly's sweet tongue against her exposed flesh. It was almost like a static electricity discharge against her flesh -- the touch of a tongue there at the entrance to her body. God she loved it. It had been too long. Oh, how she wished she could make this precious woman her lover, teach her, keep her forever.

Lilly felt Kitty start as her tongue encountered the sweet wet flesh of the woman's center. She had placed her tongue at the center of the rose, to taste the dew gathered there. It was sweet, hot, slightly salty, and had a taste all its own. She gasped it tasted so wonderful. She was tasting a woman's juices, from the most private part of a woman. She lapped at the center again and again. The richness flowed over her tongue, over her taste buds and she swallowed the delicious fluid.

Moving backward slightly she looked at the wet gleaming flesh, looking at the beauty of the symmetry. Pink, gleaming wet flesh, so wonderful. She lapped at it again and again. She moved her tongue from the bottom to the top, feeling the entrance to Kitty's body then upward over her urethra -- she remembered the term -- the pee hole she had looked at fascinated when she was young, watching her stream squirt from it, delighting her at a young age. Now she sucked lightly on the small opening and heard Kitty's intake of breath.

Upward her tongue slid, exploring. She remembered Kitty's fingers pulling up on her clit sheath, and she put a finger on either side and slid them upward. The "Man in the Boat" slid out, pink and gleaming, beautiful, like hers yet different. Almost the same size. She had no guide to tell herself how it compared with other woman's clits. This was the only one beside her own she had ever seen. It looked about the same size as her own. She had no way of knowing then that her clit and Kitty's were larger than normal.

She flicked her tongue out and ran it over the head of the sweet projection. Kitty moaned and her hips thrust upward toward her mouth, making her tongue give the turgid clit an extra sensation of pleasure. She licked it again and again, then took it between her lips and sucked the small member inward at the same time pulling backward. The lips and flesh pulled back with her and Kitty moaned at the wonderful sensations her new lover was eliciting from her excited pussy.

Kitty's passion soared as the sucking lips encircled her clit and sucked it in and out over and over. The suction lessened and she cried out louder as the tongue flicked rapidly over her clit. She screamed as her body exploded and bowed upward toward her lover's mouth. Her fingernails raked the sheet under her threatening to tear holes in it. She cried out over and over calling her sweet lover's name.

Lilly felt thrills run through her body as she brought her beautiful teacher to a climax. She was responsible for giving Kitty a climax -- a "cum" to use the coarse term for it. She softly licked the open flesh and tasted the sweet nectar that seeped out of the spread opening. She moved her head a little lower and slid her tongue back inside the deep cavity. She suddenly wished she had a cock, or a tongue that was eight inches long, something, anything, to slide deep inside this wonderful sexual woman. She loved the feel of the wet flesh against her lips. She moaned and pressed her face against the soft wet opening almost as if to burrow to the center of this woman. She had never known such a feeling. I scared her a little but felt so right.

She began to suck and lick Kitty's pussy again. This time she slipped a finger up inside the wet opening and felt around exploring the soft interior. She ran her tongue up and down just outside the inner lips feeling the slick flesh there. Another finger slid inside then a third. The flesh around her fingers felt so tight, so hot. She thought briefly of the men's organs -- cocks -- that had slid inside and given Kitty pleasure. She felt a little jealousy at that thought, and then dismissed it. She was getting married; she would never make love to this magnificent woman again. The thought saddened her and she slid her fingers deeper, rotating her hand as Kitty had done for her. She licked upward and found the hard nub and stroked it with her tongue, over and over.

Kitty was feeling the wonderful sensations her young lover was giving her. God, it felt so fantastic! The young woman had real talent. She felt the fingers deep inside her, felt them rotate, exciting her still more. She looked down and saw the lovely head bobbing up and down, felt the hot tongue play over and over her clit and she reached down and pushed Lilly's head harder against her exploding pussy and screamed her ecstasy out yet again.

Lilly was surprised at Kitty's climax so soon after the other. She redoubled her efforts on the sweet flesh and sucked hard on the clit and pumped her hand hard against Kitty's body, driving her fingers deep inside the threshing, woman who seemed so vocal in her climax. Lilly had no idea a woman could cry out so when climaxing. She was certainly learning.

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,016 Followers