All Comments on 'Linda's Story'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bad ending

You need to finish this. No closure. Need confrontation with ex husband and her new life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ending incomplete

I agree with the previous comment. What happened after she returned to her "husband"? How long did it take for her to leave him and what did she do for work? Where did she go? Was Linda able to reconnect with Stan for he was the only one that treated her as a person not a thing?

In my younger years teenage to early 20's I was a call girl for money and drugs. I did have a pimp but he was the first man I had been sexually active with and he was wonderful, screening the men and even checking on me during the 4-6 hrs I was serving another man., At 22, I decided to stop taking all drugs and have been drug free for 40 yrs., yet I do remember that time, and the men I serviced . I was always scared that I would see them after I stopped. Later I found out that my pimp would only allow men for me from another state. I was lucky.

sonickouchsonickouchabout 10 years ago
More please

I'd love to see continuations of both hubby's & wife's stories. Keep up the great work!

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Nicely done.

Love the point of view. Men we belive we know, based on or own experiences. Women won't tell us more than we can handle, witch is most likely less than we assume.?

Thanks, I like your stories. Hard but not mean. *~*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous