Linda's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,414 Followers

The place was full of leering men. I felt like a piece of meat but then the drugs really kicked in. I have no real memory of what I did but master showed me the film he made of my performance with his cell phone.

I must have tapped into the inner slut that I like to deny that I don't have. I moved to the music and stripped like I imagine a pro does. I slid off my dress like a snake shedding its skin. Men were putting dollar bills in my garter while I was twirling about like a bad ballet dancer. In no time at all I was naked save the garter in front of those leering drunken men, but I literally have no memory of it. Master told me that I won first prize which was $500.00 and I had another hundred in my garter at the end of the night. All I remember is waking up on Tuesday morning in Master's bed naked with the money on the nightstand with a certificate announcing that I had won. I had a wicked hangover.

Master was kind enough to make brunch. Halfway through the meal there was a knock at the door. Master had me answer it and Master's friend Stan entered the house. He looked at me hungrily. Master informed me that Stan was his best friend and that he shares everything with his best friend. I realized that I would have to service both men.

I'd done a threesome in college. I wasn't crazy about them but I knew how they turned men on. Stan is actually more handsome than my Master. I soon learned that he was better equipped than Master and knew how to pleasure a woman far better than Master. Again, I don't care if he hears that.

Instead of my master, Stan gave me my bath and shaved me before leading me into the bedroom where my naked master awaited. Stan's touch was literally magical. Stan's clipped junk was nearly too large for my mouth but I sucked him off with a devotion that surprised me. I had sucked him off twice on Friday night but then I was so physically sore and emotionally pissed off that I didn't notice how hung he was. It may also have been that I have no real feeling for my Master, Don Henderson. I don't know Stan from Adam but he treated me with more gentleness during my bath and shave than my Master ever did. I also wanted to irritate my Master by making a big thing over Stan. If he was going to invite another man to share the bed with me then I would enjoy that man more.

As I sucked off Stan Master entered me. After he came, he and Stan switched places. I made a big show for Master once Stan began fucking me. To be honest he has a much better technique and it did not take long for him to really make me come. I began to realize that I had settled for too little as Frank's wife. I deserved so much more. With my nest egg from my Master I could now hunt for a really powerful and desirable man. One with his own large income. I doubt that I will ever settle into being just a housewife again. I did want children but I wanted to be a prize brood mare turning out prize stallions and blue ribbon fillies, not the ordinary children I would have had with Frank.

If nothing else this week proved to me how desirable I am. That desirability will be irresistible to the right man. I now know what I want and it is not Don Henderson or anyone like him. He will be handsome, powerful, well off and knows that I am a truly desirable and who will treat me like a princess.

I must admit that I had fun this night, Stan had me coming all night long. As talented as his tool was his tongue placed me in orbit. I could tell it was really pissing off my Master. He was quite upset that I enjoyed Stan so much, It serves him right for when he strapped me down and violated me. I had asked him to be gentle and kind. While he was occasionally gentle he was almost never kind to me. Had he been kind I probably would have gotten off for him more than three or four times. I'm a very sexual woman.

I slept between the two men on Tuesday night but I wrapped myself around Stan. He left after breakfast. Once he left Master announced that it was "payback time." He announced that Wednesday was "National BJ Day." He decided that I should spend the entire day sucking him off. I'd rather not talk about this day. It was disgusting. Master popped Viagra quite a few times to keep himself hard. I knew full well he was punishing me. I lost track of how many times he came and how much cum I swallowed. After a long hard night he allowed me to go to sleep. Thursday morning, after my bath and shave, Master announced that it was photography day. Master is quite a good photographer. He led me to a spare bedroom and opened a dresser and the closet. There was all kings of lingerie in both places.

"I often hire models," said my Master, "This is the collection I have built up over the years." He picked out a wide variety of outfits and photographed me. He really likes garters and stockings.I like being photographed and I'm not vain because I know that I photograph well. I could describe the outfits but i think that would be kind of boring. It was enough that my Master was happy with how the pictures came out.

Master at last gave me an apron and had me cook lunch and later dinner. He had some food in his fridge that he wanted cooked. Lunch was soup, salad, and chicken. Dinner was steaks and potatoes with wine.

Master offered a toast to Friday my last day. He said that since I had earned $600.00 from stripping that that money could be used to buy me some clothing. He sat at his computer, me naked on his lap. And we picked out some clothes for next day delivery. Master put them on his credit card and I reimbursed him. After that he had me record the tape you are listening to now. He said Friday would be an easy day and that he feels as though he has definitely gotten his money's worth.

I look forward to tomorrow.

-- The end

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,414 Followers
12