All Comments on 'Lindsay Lohan Ch. 03'

by Spikeyboy_uk2002

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
emgizzyemgizzyalmost 12 years ago
Good story, but it needs editing

This was a very hot story, but it lacks polish. Spell-checker will never be able to do the job of an experienced editor. For instance, in the lesbian scene between Lindsay and her girlfriend, you called Sadie Jodie. And the plural of vulva is either vulvas or vulvae, not vulva's.

These are just a couple of the little grammatical errors that giving your story to an editor would solve

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Story needs work—plenty

I agree absolutely with emgizzy. This is just words, words, words. One of my favorites pieces of nonsense is "Lindsay beneath was contempt to allow Sadie..."

And, by the way, who gives a fuck that it's Lindsay Lohan? She says and does nothing special here. Get real. Your LL character might as well have been a stupid teen-age slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow lindsay

Would pay good money to wear her panties and tights and have her spit in my mouth.

Mojo648Mojo648almost 6 years ago
Review.

Page 1 , Sadie and Lindsey where making love and somewhere you put Lindsey and Jodie not Lindsey and Sadie.?

Sort it out please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought this was the best thing I've ever read, and I began thinking that almost as soon as I began reading it. I've been deeply in love with Lindsay, and totally lost in a completely depraved lust for her, for many, many years. But my own fantasies, hot as they were, were not nearly as hot as what you wrote here. In addition, your story has INCREDIBLE beauty to it, as well as heat, and the kissing scenes between Dina and Lindsay were sheer perfection. Thank you for sharing your art with us. We do not deserve it, but we certainly love it and appreciate it. And admire it. THANK YOU!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought it was great but I wanted Toby and Dina to wind up together because they make a great couple and a hot couple. Please bring them back in several sequels, behind Lindsay's back at first but then later right under her nose. Dina deserves love. And Toby's hard hot young dick. Please give it to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Doesn't Ali need to be a participant here??? I've read that she is even dirtier than Lindsay!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm a mother of one daughter older than Dina's girls, one younger than them, and two more girls in between. This story really got me fire-hot, and got me way-off, OMG!! I loved fantasizing about the idea of all of my daughters walking into our family room at home, just as the boyfriend of the oldest girl has finally worked his enormous dick all the way into my slit and begun shooting load after load after load after load, beyond my cervix and into my womb. It would be so exciting and so delicious to me for them to all see their whore mother getting knocked up by a 22yo boy with

the cock and the testicles of a filthy fucking horse. I would love for them to know how perverted and depraved I am at heart, but I'm not courageous enough to explain it to them, and Madonna never wrote any love songs about a woman whose soul is as dark and diseased as mine. I want my oldest daughter's boyfriend. I want all his babies. I WANT TO OWN HIM!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I never did like lindsey, not even before she turned into the sad clown/addict/whore\embarrassment/lunatic that she became. But I ALWAYS had a thing for Dina, even though she HAD to be a significant contributor to lindsey's poor life choices and obviously-low I.Q. I think Dina has got to be one of the world's hottest pieces of ass, and maybe THE filthiest piece. EVER. And I've been rereading and remasturbating to this story ever since it was first published. Goddamn!! Thank you for sharing it with us. Please keep writing more and more and more stories about Dina, maybe stealing some husbands and boyfriends, along with agents, producers, directors and actors. An intriguing episode might be her hooking up with a Harvey Weinstein type, intentionally getting him addicted to her, her body and even her scat, and then blowing up his marriage, his family and his career. I really love Dina. (Well, it's time for me to jack it again!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous