All Comments on 'Lingerie Does Make the Man Ch. 04'

by lingerielover

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awesome...but

it would've been 100 lol but as soon as you mentioned the name Jeri in the back of my mind i was like...oh God...it better not be a guy and low and behold...it was lol still it was pretty good after a while i had forgotten about me suspecting Jeri was a guy until the 69 position :( lol still a very good series! just no more guys please lol save the husband lol and i like how you put it in 1st person because as you're erading it, you can kind of imagine that it's you in that position :P hehe keep it up! looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
fantastic surprise

I loved the surprise in this story. I too am a CD husband and I love when my wife brings over other women to join us. But I enjoy it even more when she brings other men to our house. I love doing lap-dances for them, slowly taking their clothes off, watching them fuck my wife, and then I truly love sucking their cocks dry and eating their cum out of my wife's cunt. Finally the best part is when they then fuck my man-pussy with their big cocks and shoot their next load into my ass. I'm truly a faggot CD husband who loves my wife watching me have hot gay sex. Please tell more stories like this one - it turned me on so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was excellent until Jeri. His wife knows he is not gay and still arranged for him to give Jeri a blowjob.

AkpervertAkpervert3 months ago

I'm in NO way a CD. And would likely bristle or blanche if 'Jeri' was part of an unplanned surprise. I possibly could have accepted this if I had been warned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous