Lingerie Does Make the Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was getting late, and everyone had an early day so Kay suggested that Jane & Jerry hop into the shower first so they could get going. As they stripped down, I saw that Jerry had a couple falsies glued to his chest, and was surprised that they went into the shower without removing them.

I thanked Kay for a wonderful night, and she asked me what I thought about giving another guy a blow job. I told her I wasn't thrilled about it but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. But I also informed her I didn't know when I would want to do it again, since this time was in the heat of the moment. She said that Jane had asked if she could bring her husband Jerry over and if he could dress as a woman. In Kay's eyes it was just a bonus so she had agreed.

After they dried off and came back into the room they realized they didn't have an extra set of clothes so they would have to put their underwear in a bag and just wear their dresses home. We walked them to the door of the hotel, thanked them for a wonderful night and we all gave each other kisses, even me and Jerry kissed again although this time it seemed different.

We locked the door behind them, stripped down walked into the bathroom and took a shower together. We washed each other from our necks down to our feet, we washed our own faces. As we were finishing up we kept kissing and had our hands roaming all over each other. Kay said we needed to get some sleep so we could get home tomorrow and call the kids.

When we walked into the bedroom area, we looked at the one bed with covers every where and ½ the bed looked wet and we just smiled at each other. Kay said boy is the maid going to have a surprise when she comes to clean this room. We crawled into the other bed and fell asleep in each other arms. That was one of the best nights sleep I have had for a long time.

12