Liquid Bullets Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kromen
kromen
51 Followers

I grabbed her right wrist, pushing the blade against the material and cut the rope, then did the same with her other wrist and her ankles. When I climbed off, she scurried to the far end of the mattress with her knees drawn up to her chest. She looked at me in disbelief, apprehension, waiting for my next move.

"You're free. Do what you have to." I tossed the knife out the window and took a seat on the chair, picking up a bottle of rum. I paid little attention to her as I took a long pull. My erection was deflating and I just wanted to sleep, put it behind me.

Abila pulled the knots around her wrists free with her teeth and removed the ones from her ankles, rubbing the circulation back into her appendages. I expected her to run, throw a lamp, or scream bloody murder, but she did none of the above. Instead, she slid off the bed towards me. She took the bottle from my hands and took a drink.

"My first drink since I found out." She looked down and rubbed her stomach. "I think it's needed, considering." She put the bottle back on the table and sat on my lap. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me on the neck.

"I knew you were a better person than this. Thank you for giving us a chance." She took my hand and placed it on her belly. She kissed me on the forehead and I felt a tear splash on my scalp. It could have been the kiss of death, but I was through fighting it.

"You owe me a blade, Papi." She looked me in the eye and I steeled myself. She grabbed my face with both her hands and kissed me. A kiss of force, of thanks, of passion. I returned it, running my fingers through her hair and not wanting to ever let go. Her mouth was sweet, lips soft. I could feel her dampening pussy against my thigh and my erection quickly returned, bumping against her leg. She reached down and rubbed the blossoming head with two fingers.

"I missed this, I really did." she breathed into my ear. "I want to get reintroduced."

Abila slid down, covering my chest and abdomen with quick kisses until she was on her knees. With both her hands, spread my knees apart and took me in her mouth. Her oral vacuum brought me to the edge very quickly. I threw my head back, mouth open wide. Abila's skill with a cock in her mouth was unmatched as she manipulated me with her tongue and lips. I fought against the urge to come and she helped by squeezing the shaft every few seconds. I beat my fists against the arms of the chair, savoring every lick and stroke. I heard her giggle at my attempts to stop from shooting into her gullet.

"Te gusta?" she asked after coming up for air. I vigorously shook my head yes, leaning over to kiss her her saliva coated lips.

"The best." I cupped a swollen tit in one hand. "But, this isn't about what I want."

I stood up, bringing her to a standing position with me. Lifting her up in my arms, I took her back to bed, laying her face down.

"This time, it's about us."

I massaged her neck and shoulders, taking away the ache I put there when she was tied up. Following the path of my hands were kisses. I rubbed until I got to the small of her back, running both my hands over the globes of her ass. She responded to my touch, raising her hips to meet the contact of my hands. I gently bit her on the tattoo before continuing further South, kneading down to her ankles and feet before coming back up to her ass. Spreading her cheeks apart, I lowered my head down to her dank slit. She moaned at the touch of my lips and pushed back against my mouth.

Rising to her knees, Abila lifted her ass high in the air, her wetness returned. The moans grew louder as I ran my fingers over her clit, at the same time slipping my tongue inside her. She pulled away, flipping over onto her back and pulling her legs up.

"I want to see you when you do that."

She grabbed me by the head and guided me back between her thighs. She was still sweeter than the ripest passion fruit, a team of horses couldn't drag me away as I lapped. She began to thrust against my mouth while pulling at the skin of my scalp.

"Dios Mio, I'm coming. " she shrieked as I sucked her hardened clit. My head was caught in a fleshy vise as she ground out another orgasm. I kept at it until she pushed me away.

"No mas, Papi.." she collapsed on the bed. "No man has ever done me like that."

"I remember." I slid up along her soft body, letting her taste the passion on my mouth. She hummed in approval.

"Are you making love?" She asked as I lay on top of her.

"You tell me." I responded as I lifted her leg and guided myself in, slowly.

I was careful, thinking about the penile punishment I gave her earlier. She nibbled on my ear as I pushed deeper, wrapping a leg around me.

"I want you to trust me, Chris." she said hugging me tighter. "So, you can love me."

I didn't answer, kept kissing her as I slid my pelvis against hers. This time, I felt everything. From the slight resistance as I entered, to the warming compression of her accepting my girth. Every detail; the rhythm of her torso against mine, gasps in my ear, smell of arousal, I took it all in, burning the image in my mind. I didn't want to think about the past or the future, just the present. At the present time, I was making love to the most beautiful woman I ever laid eyes on. A woman who was ready to carry my firstborn.

"Will you follow me to the ends of the earth?" I pushed inside her.

"Yes," she emitted with a whisper.

"Have my little brown ninos?" I backed out halfway.

"As many as you want." she grabbed my ass with her hands and pulled me back in.

They say people will confess everything when in the throes of orgasmic bliss.

"Will you die for me?" I stopped and looked her squarely in the eyes.

"Yes, Chris. I would die for you."

I sped up, feeling her walls tighten as she had another little death. My brain wanted to get back in the game, telling me that my heart and my cock were in cahoots. I blocked out all rational thought, letting the beautiful wetness engulf me. With a soulful groan, I erupted deep inside her, my limbs locking into place as I blasted wave after wave of thick jism.

"I feel you, my love." She whispered, lifting her legs higher and ran her nails down my back.

Exhausted, I collapsed on top, staying inside her as the last of my come ebbed out. She stroked my head, kissing my eyelids, legs still entwined around me. The storm passed, the splatter of rain on the windowsill slowing as calm returned to the city and my soul. My eye lids grew heavy, I wanted to sleep for a week. I began to soften, willing myself to move off of her. As I lay on my side, she put her back against me and snuggled close.

"We have a lot to talk about." I buried my nose in her hair and breathed deep.

She only hummed, rubbing the arm I wrapped around her.

As I began to fall asleep, I wondered if I would rise to see the sun shine again.

kromen
kromen
51 Followers