Li's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So boys, we got her for twenty-four hours. What did you ever want to do to a meat-puppet?"

Dex spoke first with a devilish grin, "Well I got to see those tits. Just look 'em! Big enough to fucking burst. Take that shirt off." Without thinking, Li looked at Gregory. He nodded. She obeyed. It took a few moments and she heard the material stretch as it came off of over her head, but she eventually got it off. "Bra too. What's the problem? You shy?"

She was. In all her time with Richard, there had only been two occasion in eight years where they had someone else join them. Both times she had felt horribly awkward and taciturn. But now, as then, she obeyed. As she undid the clasp, her eyes glanced up at Ian. He was very still, very quiet. He even looked a little afraid. Somehow she found comfort in that. She unslung her bra and let it fall to the floor.

Ian finally spoke, "Cheeee-rist."

"Big 'uns eh?" Dex smiled, "Well if none of you're gonna taste I sure as hell am." He got off the couch and came right up close to Li. She looked up at Gregory and Ian. They were watching intently, neither of them were going to stop him. He cupped a breast with a hand and squeezed eagerly. "You like that?"

"Yes sir." Li let out a hot, shaky breath.

"Sir?"

"I told you already." Gregory grunted, "She's into that shit."

"Good. This'll be fun." Dex sneered as he grabbed her other tit, massaging them with his surprisingly strong grip. His tongue unfurled and lashed at the tips of her nipples. Li felt herself go red under his manipulations. She gave an approving groan as he opened his mouth and gorged himself on her full breasts. A hand slid down, over her ass then in between her cheeks and grasped up to her hot, wet centre. The other hand savagely yanked at her hair, "You like that, you yellow whore?" His voice half muffled by her generous flesh.

"Yes sir, I do." She shuddered as he bared pressure right down on her clit through her jeans.

He hastily undid the button and zipper to her jeans, and started to tug them off, "Fucking chink bitch. All you goddamn gooks-"

"Dexter!" Gregory's voice thundered loud enough to shake the picture frames. Dex pulled his face away from Li to face Gregory, but his hands stayed where they were. "Li, go fetch more drinks. There're some beers in the fridge." He quickly added as an afterthought, "And...fucking...crawl!" Li nodded and quickly sank to her knees, still panting. Gregory came up close to Dexter, the skinny man barely reaching up to his shoulder. "I don't want to hear any of that shit, Dex."

"You said-"

"I know what I said!" He glanced after Li as she turned into the kitchen, her tits swaying pendulously as she wriggled along on all fours. Dex had yanked her jeans down off her hips, and now they had worked their way loose, exposing the top half of her ass. The silly bitch was wearing a g-string. He growled something incomprehensible and turned back to Dexter, "We are not doing that. You got issues like that you can sort them out somewhere else with someone else. Got it?" Dexter tried to match Gregory's glare, but eventually broke away and nodded, resigning himself back to the couch.

"Anyway," Ian added, "Aren't gooks the Vietnamese?"

"Shut the fuck up lard-ass." Dex huffed as he folded his arms, "They're all the goddamn same anyway."

"We got all night, boys. Pace yourselves." As Gregory spoke, Li made her way back from the kitchen, still on all fours, biting into the plastic packaging of the six-pack to carry it. "Put those on the table, then kneel below the TV, hands on head."

Li quickly complied. As she moved to her position beneath the television, one of the three turned the volume up high. Over the blather of the news anchor she could hear the beer cans being opened and the murmur of discussion behind her, but she couldn't make out the details. Her pants had worked themselves low enough to expose her ass completely now.

The sense of exposure was palpable. She couldn't see or hear anything, but she knew his eyes were on her, she could feel them, running over the curves of her body. Her ass trembled in anticipation. Dexter's hands had been so rough, yanking at her as he pleased with no thought of her. When Gregory fucked her the night before it had been hard and angry, pleasuring in her submission to him, but Dex's attention was self-centred and totally uninterested in her reaction. It was a whole breed of objectification she hadn't known before. Her hips squirmed excitedly at the abuse she was in for tonight.

The television went mute. "Bend over!" Gregory barked, "No, don't turn around! Move back if you have to, don't fucking turn around! Show us that ass of yours." Li had to shuffle back from the wall and pulled the g-string down before bending over. She did so in the manner that Richard had instilled in her: Breasts and forehead tight to the ground, lower back arched toward the floor, coccyx pointed up. This exposed her holes in the clearest possible manner for use or inspection. Her hands were folded just above where her head lay. Her jeans had worked down to her calves, restraining her legs.

"Cheeee-rist." She heard Ian breath, "You can see her dripping from here."

"Shit, I'm gonna plough that chi- that chick into the ground!" The couch squeaked as Dexter started to get up.

"Nah, hold on. Watch this." It sounded like he was speaking through a smile, "Slut, finger yourself." Li obediently took a hand and rubbed it eagerly against her saturated pussy. Gregory's tell-tale heavy footfalls approached behind her, "Don't stop. Keep doing it." He grabbed her jeans and ripped them free of her legs. The force was so much that she sprawled helpless against the floor. "Keep moving that hand! Don't stop! Back on your knees! Now!" The speed and ferocity of his orders left Li disorientated for a moment. Nonetheless she did her best to obey, bringing her knees back under her hips as her hand worked. His footsteps receded back to the couch.

"I wonder if she's any good at sucking cock. I bet she can take mine all down her throat." Dexter sniggered,

"Your little peanut? I'm sure." Gregory laughed.

"P-please sir," Li groaned, "I would love to suck all your cocks."

"Shut up, slut!" Gregory yelled, "We weren't talking to you." The three stared transfixed as Li continued to pleasure herself, her hips gyrating hypnotically, drips of passion snaking down her hand. Gregory loomed over her, watching, listening intently. As soon as Li's breaths became ragged, as soon as her hand started its racing crescendo, he barked the order: "Stop!"

There was moment of hesitation from Li, an inward groan of annoyance that she dared not give voice, but she assented and moved her hand away, and brought it back above her head. She felt her pussy twitching, spasming, desperately seeking that last iota of stimulation she needed to be pushed over the edge.

Ian had been bent forward, trying to stretch his whole torso towards Li's rump for a better view. He sat back with a wavering sigh and mopped the sweat from his forehead. "Well, what should we do next?"

"I'll tell you what," Dexter sneered, "I'm going to show you boys how it's fucking done. I ain't getting sloppy seconds."

"Relax Dex, she has three holes and there's three of us. Math. It's useful. Ian, on your back here, you've got her cunt." Gregory pointed at the floor, "Dex, I know you're a dirty bugger so you take her asshole. And I want to see if that polite tongue of hers is any good wrapped around a cock." Dexter immediately started to rip away at the buttons of his shirt, a sharp smile on his face.

"Uh..." Ian blushed a deep beetroot, "I don't think...uh I mean I'll just hang back."

"Faggot." Dexter sneered as he happily pulled off his trousers, "You know why we're here, right?" Ian just shook his head and looked back at Li's ass, still on display, still glistening juicily.

"Fine. Dex, take her asshole." Gregory grabbed a thick bushel of her hair, and dragged her along as her legs splayed about trying to keep her balance. He sat back into a recliner, hauling her head into his lap. "Right bitch, show me how well trained you are. No hands, and I swear to God if I feel teeth you're going to regret it."

"P-please," Li looked back over her shoulder at Dexter, striding towards her with his stiff cock wagging at her with each step, "My pussy, please fuck my pussy! I'll do anything!" Gregory grabbed her hair again and yanked her to his crotch.

"You already will." He muttered.

"Come on, Greg. She asked nicely. Lemme plug her pink hole." Li's ass gave an excited wiggle as she pulled Greg's fly open with her teeth.

"No, this little slut has been spoilt enough already." Li nuzzled into Greg's open fly, work her way over and around boxers, to the thick sausage that was pulsating larger and larger under each touch. Dexter was behind her. She could feel the heat from his body, he was so close. Rough hands laid down on her ass-cheeks and zealously kneaded her flesh. Her pussy twitched and dripped in vain hope.

Dex's cock was coming. Any moment now. Shit, don't forget about Master! Li wrapped her tongue under the base of Gregory's bulky cock and lifted it free from his clothing. It'd been months since her asshole had been given a proper fucking. Dex's cock was going to shove home soon. Gregory! She licked tenderly up the long shaft. Anxious for approval, she looked up at his great big face. His jaw was clenched shut, but his eyes burrowed down into hers. Dex was coming.

Fuck! No poking about gingerly for him. He force-fed his entire cock into her asshole, which hungrily ate up all it could take. It was a small mercy that Dexter's cock wasn't of the same mammoth proportions as Gregory's. Li gave a sharp gasp; a sudden hard thrust shook her pussy so much as to push her just that much closer to the edge. Gregory slapped her face, "Cock goes in your mouth. Let me show you." He gripped her jaw and wrested it open, drilling his meat into her.

Ian mopped at his face again. He was intently watching Li. The paradoxical contortions of her face between pain and pleasure, the fervent moans as her mouth polished Greg's cock, the jiggle of her tits and ass under each of Dexter's surges. There was a surreal beauty to it that Ian just couldn't tear away from. The sheen of the sweat coating her body, the way the light reflected along her curves as she moved. Her beauty was striking when she first came through the door, it had punched the wind out of him, and now to see it so corrupted in such a...burlesque manner...he only wanted her more.

Her eyes found his for a moment. Through the slightly smeared mascara they cried for him to join them. There was an insatiable hunger those eyes, the hunger of a woman who so fully embraced her sexuality that it had come to consume her. She wanted him. She wanted all three. She wanted to devour them in a carnival of lust. Ian just couldn't bring himself to move. There was hardly more than two yards between them, yet it lay a vast gulf.

Li's head rode up and down, just ever so barely able to bring his entire cock into her mouth, coughing and blinking away tears. It took all her focus and all her will to keep pleasing Master. Dexter filled her up to the brim, stretching her hole to its limit. Her tits bounced against each other under each stroke.

She couldn't take it anymore. She was going orgasm any second. As she thought so, she heard the words she had been dreading: "Stop!" Gregory boomed. In one powerful motion he drew her head away from his cock, and threw her aside from the recliner, dumping her down to the ground. She coughed and gasped for air.

"What the fuck man?" Dexter yelled, "I was about to blow my load!"

"Not yet. I told you, the night is long. Go hit the head and clean yourself off!"

"That supposed to be an order?"

"Just fucking do it!" Again, Dexter was the first to break and stomped off towards the bathroom. Li was writhing on the floor, sweat dripping from every pore, doing everything she could to resist finishing herself off.

"Ian! Get off the couch and get some of this. I need a minute."

Ian blushed again and vigorously shook his head, "N-no, I can't. Maybe later." Gregory looked like he was going to yell something but eventually nodded.

Li gripped at Gregory's trousers and entreated him, "Please Master! This whore begs you, let her cum."

Gregory looked down at her and sneered, "Jesus, look at you. Are you happy like this? Is this who you want to be? Begging like a dog to be allowed to get off?"

"This whore is happy, Master. This is what this whore is."

Gregory growled in response. After a moment's contemplation, he hooked his hands under her armpits and dragged her up onto his lap in the recliner. "Open your legs, whore. Let everyone see." She spread herself wide, and looked at Ian with her ever-hungry eyes again. Dexter returned from the bathroom, towel wrapped around his waist.

His left arm tightly snaked around her throat, locking her in position. His right hand slid over her thigh and caressed her pussy. "Please, please, please..." His fingers worked in slick circles. Gently at first, but pressed on by her hips keenly thrusting towards them, he became more vigorous. Her breath came quickly, her hips ground against his hand, smooth legs out wide for everyone to see. "Please Master, let this bitch cum."

"Do it. Do it like the worthless whore you are!" Hardly moments after he gave permission, an incinerating heat enveloped her. Her breaths became rapid and shallow. Her hands desperately scrabbled about, and finally clutched at his thick, controlling arms as spasms of joy shuddered through her body. She gave a rasping cry of pleasure that turned to a low, mumbling moan as she rode the quivering aftershocks. Her body finally went slack in his powerful embrace.

#

Li was tied up on her hands and knees, as she was accustomed to. The rope-work was impressive; she could hardly move an inch. Her arms were bound together from elbow to wrist, her hands in a semi-clasp as if in prayer. A taut line ran from her neck to her to wrists to a secure attachment on the wall so that a slight side-to-side motion was all she could get out of hands. Her legs were fixed apart by a makeshift spreader bar, itself locked into place, padlocked to iron rings in the floor. The dusty attic was weakly illuminated by a lone, sickly yellow light somewhere by the trapdoor.

She was utterly exhausted and thoroughly used up. After allowing her to orgasm Master tied her up and left her in the attic, "to be used as they saw fit". That could have been two hours ago, it could have been ten. Although by her growing hunger it was probably somewhere in between.

She was grateful for the old mattress that cushioned her elbows and knees. So far Dexter had come once, Gregory twice. They had both given tribute to her beauty, smearing mess over her ass and into her face, leaving her unable to wipe it off.

She heard the sounds of footsteps approaching. The trapdoor opened. Heavy footfalls. Oh God, was it Gregory again? He had left her raw and whimpering last time. No, these weren't quite as heavy steps as Gregory. She managed to turn her head slightly against the restraints. It was Ian.

He dragged a short, old stool from out of the darkness and sat down next to her.

"Are you going to fuck me?" She asked. He shook his head. It was the first time in her life she was honestly relieved to get that answer.

"They sent me up here, to...to 'get some', but I just want to talk. Don't get me wrong," Ian hesitated, fidgeting uneasily in his seat, "I'm not a f- I'm not gay. And you're really beautiful, and I...I had a wife you know."

There was an awkward silence as he kept fidgeting, like a child called before the principal. Li decided it was best to say something before he got it into his head to give her aching rump a try. "What happened?"

Ian took a deep breath, and stared out into the thick darkness of the attic as he spoke, "We're broken you know? All of us. Me, Greg, Dex. You too, I think, but in a different way. But us? We go to this support group at the local church. Veterans having...trouble coming home. We know each other's stories."

"You fought together?"

"Not exactly. Greg was army. Delta, I think. Dexter was a marine. I was army reserve. But I think we were in the same place around the same time, so...sort of."

"I don't understand why you're telling me this."

"Can I...can I lie next to you?" Li could only nod slightly at his strange request. Ian kicked his stool back and lay alongside Li, a few inches separating their bodies. "I miss this. Just being next to someone. Next to a woman, I mean." Li looked at him. He looked terrified, pale and clammy. The unanswered question hung in the air between them: what happened? "A lot of my friends came back fine. They're still married, with kids, lives. Not me. I...I..."

He ran his hands through his hair in frustration. After a few moments of clenching his teeth he finally managed to speak again, "I couldn't satisfy my wife. Tried medication, but I just can't do it. She left. Maybe she thought it was her fault. I dunno. But tonight, when Greg told us about you, I thought this is it. This is the last real chance I got to...to seize it, you know?" He gave a short burst of hysterical laughter before clenching his teeth again, tears glistened in his eyes. "Ironic isn't it? All that old jingoist bullshit about going to war to become a man. I went and now I can't be one. Fuck it.

"So yeah, that's me, broken. Then there's Dex, who just wants to burn and break everything. Then Greg...Christ I'm scared of him. There's just something not there anymore you know? Something that should be, something that needs to be there."

Li tried to shake her head, but her restraints turned it into a shiver, "You're wrong. I've spoken with him. He's a good man, behind it all."

"What makes him a good man? He's just as violent and destructive as Dexter. The point is...we're broken, Li. We're broken and we want to fix ourselves by breaking others. I think you're broken too, I saw it in your eyes earlier, but you don't need to be broken more."

She almost laughed at the absurdity of the situation. She was tied and exposed, other's men's seed dripping all over her, and here was some guy wanting to play shrink. "I like this." She spoke the half-truth in half a whisper.

"You liked the event." Ian nodded, "But to stay here, to be in this situation, it won't end well." Li didn't want to admit it, but Ian was right. She had found pleasure here, to an extent, but not happiness. Regardless of what Gregory decided come the morning, she would move on.

12