Little Girl Games Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More guys were gathering around us. I gave her some money and sent her up to get a couple of burgers. She said that she couldn't walk up in front of all those people wearing that skimpy little dress. I told her to quit whining and go get us something to eat. As Heather slid out of the booth, her skirt rode up a little, giving the guys a quick flash of her pussy. She quickly pulled the dress down and hurried to the counter. The guy behind the counter took his time as he handed her a heavy tray with burgers, fries and extra large waters. He was staring at Heather's breasts as they strained against the buttons of the too small dress. Heather didn't understand why the guy gave her such large waters, but I figured it was a plot to make Heather unsteady when she carried the tray.

As Heather was bringing the tray back to our booth, her situation got worse. The button between her breasts popped off and the top of the dress was hanging open. Heather couldn't do anything about it because both of her hands were holding the heavy tray. The material was still covering her nipples, but with each step, the top would slide open a little more. The guys were on the edge of their seats hoping for the dress to come apart. Heather knew she had to do something, so she tried squeezing her arms together to hold the top in place. Unfortunately for Heather, it caused the strap over her left shoulder to slide down her arm, exposing her entire left tit. The guy's eyes were like saucers as she set the tray down and quickly scooted into the booth. Heather shouldn't have sat down so fast because when she slid across the bench, two buttons popped off the bottom of the dress. Now the dark patch of hair between her legs was completely uncovered for the guys to see.

Heather pulled herself together the best she could, but it seemed like everyone was staring at her as she ate her food. There were more guys taking seats around us and many of them didn't even have any food. It was obvious that they were just there to watch Heather pop out of her dress. As Heather tried to eat, she knew that there was more of her body showing than she had originally anticipated. There was quite a bit of pussy hair showing even with her legs close together. When Heather leaned forward to take a bite of her burger, the top of her dress would gap open giving anyone standing near her a clear view of her nipples. Men kept walking by hoping to get a peek at Heather's bare breasts.

Then things really took a turn for the worst. I reached for a napkin and accidentally knocked Heather's large water over. It truly was an accident, but I couldn't have scripted a better exhibitionist scene. The icy water poured down the front of the flimsy dress turning the white fabric transparent. Heather was mortified as her hard nipples poked out against the wet material. Everyone was looking at Heather as she stood up because the water caused the dress to become invisible. Heather looked naked as she stood there in the middle of the food court.

I saw how humiliated Heather was, so I said that if she threw all the trash away, we would leave. She couldn't hold her dress together and gather up the trash, so the missing buttons allowed the guys a nice view of her neatly trimmed pussy. Heather gathered everything up and threw it in the trashcan. As she started walking towards the door, I pointed to the floor and told her that she'd missed something. There on the floor under the table was a napkin.

Heather pleaded, "Please don't make me pick it up. If I bend over, everyone will see my butt and I don't have any panties on!"

I just pointed and told her to get going. With the napkin under the table, there was no way Heather could pick it up without keeping her legs straight and bending at the waist. She had to lean over the seat with her back arched high in the air. When Heather bent over, she could feel the cool air on her bare behind. The guys were getting a good look now. Her naked ass was completely exposed for everyone to see. Heather was so nervous that she couldn't seem to get a grip on the napkin, which just gave the guys a longer look at her nice firm butt. Heather finally grabbed the napkin, tossed it in the trashcan, and headed for door. She held the top and bottom of her dress together as we exited the mall.

On the way home, Heather admitted that the afternoon had been a thrill for her. However, she insisted that she never wanted to go through it again. I asked Heather if she was going to throw the dress away, but she said that she'd be wearing it when her husband gets home from work. I guess Mr. Thompson will be showing Heather some more attention tonight!

12