All Comments on 'Little Red Ch. 03'

by InsatiableEbony

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 10 years ago
*****

you still need a editor your story is worth it... so glad your touching on that fantasy & fiction its my fav... as for the abuse, she needs to listen to her innerself and stay away from her abuser and not return.

JensensloverJensensloverover 10 years ago

@Seniecetao, maybe if you took 2 seconds to look at InsatiableEbony's bio, you'd see she is dyslexic. She is doing extremely well and is far better than a lot of writers on here.

I love the story, maybe some proof reading by someone but really you're doing very well! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dyslexia or not get someone to look your story over

Don't be lazy to, this is your moment to make an impression as a writer. No excuse for careless mistakes. I also was dyslexic but I was given a chance to help me deal with my disability in grade school. So tough love InsatiableEbony get a proofreader, do you not want to tell your story as best you can?

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 10 years ago

Damn!! Insatiable you do have talent! Do not allow these pseudo-academe to discourage your pursuits to tell your story. Could you use an editor.... we all could. Love the genre you have chosen to write in looking forward to much more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Five stars

This is a good story.

First person stories are hard because if the narrator is incapacitated it becomes a bit of a pickle.

I've been one of the reviewers who has suggested a proofreader/editor. There were fewer errors in this chapter but you definitely need an editor. Spellcheck should've picked up some of the errors.

Honestly, there are few BWWM stories on literotica stories. This subcategory is not nearly as prolific as some of the others. So readers are, at least this reader is, hungry for a good quality story. Polish your story with the help of a proofreader.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Too bad she doesn't think she is worth saving herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
*****

It's very unusual to read something like your writing. Somehow it's easy to look past the mistakes to see the beauty underneath.

Five.

smurfmatesmurfmateover 10 years ago
Good story but....

Your story is good, but you really need an editor or at the very least, a proof-reader. I suffer from the same disorder, but that's no excuse for the grammar errors like using "aloud" when the word should be allowed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
too distracted to enjoy it

Dude, I'm sorry, but this story was too riddled with errors both large and small for me to even enjoy this story. You need to get an editor. Please. I'm sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Poor quality

Pathetic at best

darkfaerdarkfaerover 10 years ago
Ooh I like!!!!!!

I don't see that many errors. The story is short but I like it. I hope the heroine grows a backbone. See Drew for what he is asshole. I hope you continues.

SkyfallSkyfallover 10 years ago
Good Start. ...

Please update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love this

Despite the grammatical errors, great story so far.

SoulHolder11SoulHolder11over 10 years ago
enjoying your story

I have yet to find anything wrong with your story and hope that you don t get discouraged from all the ones who think so....read something else...its that simple!

Any who, its amazing and I cant wait to continue....so next chapter :)

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 10 years ago

Only critique I have is if she was unconscious, how is she hearing their conversation? I would change the p.o.v of how this part is told...just my opinion but...still a great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInsatiableEbony@InsatiableEbony
86 Followers
My story Little Red was about a girl from the south, being that I'm from the south as well. During that time I decided to right my story in the way she/I would talk or think, causing the writing and grammar to not be proper they way people wanted it to be. I was young. Seeing ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES