Liz and James

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recall waking up with James sitting next to me, gently caressing my belly, and my breasts, rubbing my skin with his hand. He had fucked me into unconsciousness. I was comfortably still laying on the sofa when I opened my eyes to see him looking over me. I smiled at him signaling my satisfaction without having uttered a word. When I finally decided to sit back up, I looked down at my poor little abused pussy, and the large white puddle of his cum on the cushion, the floor, and a bunch still trapped inside of me. I was sore and messy, but I was in heaven.

We spent the night together and we had sex again in the morning. After a shower, he left and we talked on the phone later that day, making plans to see each other again. We saw each other every day for the next week, going to lunch, dinner, walking in the mall, lots of things. I really liked him a lot despite our conversations being kind of superficial. When Friday night came, we decided to go to that dance club again. I couldn't wait. We had such a fun time the last time we were there. I wore my sequined halter top showing a bare midriff with a short skirt, and had my hair up in a bun again. I knew that would get James' attention and probably every other male in the place.

This time, we had to wait in the line outside, as it was super crowded again. We chatted about things and held hands while we moved through the line. He had to sense that I really liked him; it must have been pretty obvious. My eyes were glazed over whenever he looked into them, like a love sick school girl. I felt that he liked me too.

James was learning the details of me every time we would talk. He knew that I was a slightly lazy and I could be somewhat airheaded at times, but that didn't stop him from seeing me. I think he liked that part of me the most. I knew that he was looking for a serious relationship, and that he loved kids. We had only been seeing each other for a week, but we were definitely becoming closer.

Finally, we got in. James led me around the busy club until he found a table off to the side, away from the dance floor. I think he really enjoyed parading me around the club anyway, and I certainly turned a few heads. A girl took our drink order, and I leaned over to James and began kissing him. He looked hotter to me that night. Maybe it was my possessive instinct having been surrounded by many other good looking women and unescorted black men in that place.

Our drinks arrived, and I gulped down half of mine quickly. It was so yummy. I got a buzz right away, as I happen to know that the bartenders make the girls' drinks stronger to get better tips from the guys. That was a great plan, because loading the club up with tipsy women was exactly what all the men wanted. I was already horny and my strong cocktail made it worse, while it was good for James, because the whole time we were sitting there, I kept picturing that woman in my mind from our last visit, going down on her date at one of the tables. It got me excited thinking about doing that to James. What would he think of me if I did it? I was in a very aggressive mood, and now would be as good a time as ever, I reasoned to myself.

I put my lips to his ear and whispered to him.

"You look so delicious that I could eat you."

"I'm so hot right now baby. I need it now."

"Mind if I suck your cock?"

He just nodded and didn't make a sound. A little to my surprise, James slid his chair back, giving me room to get down on him. I took a cursory look around us to see if it'd be all right and could get away with this. Although there were people next to us on both sides, they were pretty busy themselves, and it was so dark anyway, so I knew it was going to work. I got out of my chair, stood between James and the table, and quietly slipped down to the floor on my knees between his legs. He quickly undid his pants and slipped them down with his boxers, just enough that I was able to get full access to his cock. I felt so dirty. I became that woman; that black cock slut who did such stunts. I was sort of hidden under the small table with the black tablecloth obscuring most of me, except of course, my head. I was committed to this, and the alcohol subdued my better judgment at the time; thank goodness for alcohol. So I grabbed his cock, and went to work. I was pulling on him using my usual "candy cane" style while I thrust my mouth down onto his penis as far as I could. I didn't need to worry about all of those nasty slurping sounds, because it was pretty loud from the music. At first, James was trying to sit and act like nothing was unusual to remain unnoticed, but each pull on his cockhead with my cheeks and tongue ended that right away. He had his head back in the chair and was slumping down. When someone walked by and happened to look at our table, they'd notice what I was doing; a head bobbing up and down in a guy's lap.

I had forgotten about being self conscious long ago, and I had my eyes closed concentrating on making James cum. I switched hands on his cock, and reached under him pulling an overflowing handful of balls up with my palm. I wanted to provide as much stimulation for him as I could to take him over the edge and it happened. Without any warning, James started spurting his load into my mouth. I kept my lips sealed around him, while slowly pulling on his cock. I kept swallowing the whole time. He pumped such an enormous amount of sperm in my mouth I was fighting for air. I swallowed until nothing was left. I didn't want to leave a mess on his slacks when there was a way to avoid it.

I finally pulled away from his dick and looked up to him as I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. I'll never forget that look of amazement he had from what had just taken place. I don't think that any other girls had done that to him, at least not in public. I slowly crawled to my chair and got back in it, then took a sip of my drink like nothing just happened. James pulled his pants back up. He didn't even have a hard on any longer. I think I sucked that out of him as well.

I wasn't a mess at all, since his cock never left my lips. I had a little of his jizz on my chin that escaped, but I wiped it off with my drink napkin. I was proud of the work I'd done. I was all business, and did the deed quite well. James reached over and held my hand.

"Liz, I....."

"What..."

"James, it's alright. You're welcome." I said to him smiling sarcastically.

I blew his mind too apparently. I don't know. I now had this devilish feeling inside of me. I know that people saw me. They didn't see my face, but it wouldn't be too hard to figure out it was me when anyone saw me with James when we got up from there.

While James collected himself, I finished my drink and got up to use the bathroom. While I walked towards the back of the club, I passed a girl giving someone a blowjob right against a wall. I could never do that I thought to myself. She had a lot more guts than I did.

The club was set up pretty nicely with two ladies rooms so that the girls didn't have to wait in a line as usual. I went inside and found a stall. After I finished, I made my way to the very crowded sink area where a dozen girls were fixing their hair, their makeup, etc.... I just wanted to fix my lipstick and make sure I didn't have any cum on my face. How embarrassing would that be?

"...Hello Miss, you know you have a long streak of sperm on your cheek?"

Yeah, that's all I needed.

I was all set; brand new again. I headed back to our table and James had a new drink waiting for me.

"Ooh! Yummy!"

"Thank you baby!" I said and while still feeling quite naughty, I added "this is exactly what I needed to wash down your big load."

James started laughing, as it was pretty funny. I took another sip of the drink and got up, grabbed his hand, and pulled him to the dance floor.

We danced for a while, rested, danced some more over and over for hours. I was getting tired by that time and I asked James if we could go. He said he just needed to use the restroom before we left, so I went with him, not wanting to get separated in there. While I waited, a guy came out of the men's room holding hands with a young, pretty blonde girl. She was in there with him having sex, no doubt. It didn't seem to faze anyone, so I was sure it was happening all night. Right after that, another beautiful blonde came up to me and said into my ear "he's really cute. I saw you earlier. Good work" and then she disappeared. Well, one person saw me under the table. I wasn't really embarrassed, but she just caught me off guard.

James came out of the bathroom and saw me standing by the wall.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Aren't you going to take me in there with you?" I asked to his disbelief.

"You want to go in there? Are you sure?"

"Uh huh." I softly answered.

He took my hand and walked me into the men's room. Once we made it around the corner, I saw a bunch of guys facing the wall using the urinals. A few turned their heads to look at me, but not one made any sort of negative expressions, or comments, or anything; this was going on all the time.

James dragged me into a stall and immediately we began making out. There were guys on both sides of us, but I didn't care, and neither did they. James placed his hand between my thighs and found his way under my skirt, up to my bare pussy; it was no-panty night. He started finger fucking me, and I began moaning.

"Yeah baby. Do it to me. Fuck me right now." I said not caring who heard me.

James unbuttoned his pants, and dropped them to the floor. I grabbed his cock and stroked him until he was rock hard. He pressed me against the stall door, holding one of my legs up behind the knee. I guided his cock right into my pussy, sliding it in easily from my wetness. He started fucking me standing up, thrusting himself deeply inside of me. I felt incredible. There was no extra room, so we just fucked in that position and while I was hollering out "fuck me! Oh yeah, oh god, fuck meeee!" I could feel my orgasm building up, but James was too far ahead of me, and said that he was getting ready. I grabbed his balls, and followed his thrusts inside of me, until he said he was cumming. I pushed him away quickly, and got down onto the floor on my knees in front of him. He started jerking his cock in my face, so I replaced his hand with mine, and shoved his ready to explode cock into my mouth. I held the base of him, while he started blasting his sperm into my mouth for the second time that night. I made him finish completely before he was able to pull his cock from my lips. Giggling to myself, I could taste my margherita mixed with his semen.

"Mmm." I uttered, licking my cum glazed lips. "Thanks again."

I stood back up, and pulled my skirt back down. I grabbed some toilet tissue and cleaned up the mixture of our body fluids spattered all over my thighs. James pulled his pants back up, and opened the door to let us out. I had already wiped my face clean, so I didn't bother to wash up at the sink. We had already made a spectacle in there; no need to attract additional attention.

James held my hand and led me out of the bathroom. A few ladies were by the wall waiting for their guys, and stared at me, not in disgust, but with envy like "I wish that were me."Déjà vous.

I never thought I'd be the slut fucking in the men's room at a club, but now I was. James was really starting to enjoy our relationship. He had a girlfriend willing to do anything for him. Difficult to do better.

We left and he drove me home. He spent the night, and we had sex before bed, and in the morning. We saw each other like that for months. I always needed his cock in me before we slept and wouldn't stop teasing him until he gave it to me. We were fairly serious, and neither one of us was seeing other people. We'd go out with friends and have great times. Two of my girlfriends have kids, and James loved seeing them. He played with the kids like they were his own, and I knew he wanted a family. We talked about it a couple of times, but I wasn't really ready at the time. I knew that if I got pregnant with his baby, he'd be very happy. I did mess up on my birth control pills every now and then, usually after my period, but it wasn't intentional. I just spaced out and forgot to start again.

One night James stayed over, and as always, we fucked for hours. Whenever we'd fuck in the missionary position, which was my favorite, I made sure that James came inside of me. I just loved the feeling of a man getting off while holding onto me tightly. I held him there with my legs coiled around his back until he would get hard and fuck me again.

I don't mind the feeling of a guy's cum leaking out of me all night, because I think it's perfectly natural. So after a good fucking, I usually just roll over and sleep and try to avoid the puddle the next morning. James really liked the idea of my "storing his boys" after he'd make his deposit anyway, because I think deep down he wanted to get me pregnant. We didn't discuss pregnancy, as we didn't talk about much to begin with. Most of our time together was spent clubbing and between the sheets. Of course, I continued taking birth control, but I frequently forgot doses, or I ran out, or was just too lazy and way too careless; it could happen at any time. James was very good looking, so if I was to have his baby, it would be adorable.

12