All Comments on 'Lola Wants Ch. 02'

by AlmostTabby

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
lili82lili82over 12 years ago
lol!

I'm seeing a beatdown in the near future for the sour apple bitter bitch clique! I'm lovin this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YAE IM FEELING THIS LILI82

I ALSO AGREE THAT I SEE A BEATDOWN COMMING SOON FOR THE THREE LIL BITCHES THEY R SO NASTY FUCKING IN CIRCLES JUST PLAN NASTY. THE ONLY PROBLEM THAT I HAVE IS THAT ITS TO SHORT TRY TO MAKE THEM AT LEAST 2 OR 3 CHAPTERS .

peekingduckpeekingduckover 12 years ago
Editing

A common gripe I know, but you definitely need an editor. I don't remember chapter one being so haphazard. I loved the first chapter, but now I don't like Lola or any of the other characters at all anymore; rightfully so when it comes to The Witches of Eastwick (loved that!) but I hate both of the boys as well. IDK, maybe too much is being focused on fashion and not enough on the characters? There's also something weird about the way the story is being told that wasn't there before. Almost like we are being told what's happening instead of the character's actually doing the stuff. I'm sorry, it's hard to explain. I know this is your first story and practice makes perfect ;). I am hanging in for chapter 3 though because I am curious how things will go at the party and I think you might still have a good story in the works.

SoulHolder11SoulHolder11over 12 years ago
Great!

I think yuour doing a great job soo fart and i have to say i love gauge charater besides the fact that he is a man hoe! BUt your doing awesome and i can't wait til the next chapter! :D Way to go!

Marklynda2Marklynda25 months ago

Ah high school, I was never good at negotiating high school life, never seemed to fit in any of the groups, 'cliques' or whatever. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous