All Comments on 'Lola Wants'

by AlmostTabby

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormover 12 years ago
Great start

I like the setup of this story already. More please!

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Agreed great start

I like it when you get a feel for the characters in each story. Sex or not this seems like it's going to be a really good series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

Promising.

Five.

KitlekyanaKitlekyanaover 12 years ago
Coming Along

It's coming along quite well. I can't wait to read the rest of the story. Unfortunately I couldn't see the path of the story. From the way the description was going I had a feeling that Adrian and Lola had something going on...and I know that's not right. Also there's too much interchanging between the name Fallon and Lola - it's a bit distracting.

imjustsexy98imjustsexy98over 12 years ago
!!!!!!

Really good start. It seems that Lola like standing out and being diffrent from the rest of the crowd. Can't wait to read Ch.2

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't leave us hanging

Hope you're not some of the other authors on this site. Start a story get people into it and then just stop.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 12 years ago
When I first glanced through this I thought Fallon was Lola's sister.

I don't believe there is any real need for the confusion about the names. Pick one and stick with it.

Marklynda2Marklynda211 months ago

Good background chapter, stage is set on with the...seduction? A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous