London Underground Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first pair of hands are now holding her tits out like a shelf, kneading softly, rounded fingertips feathering over her nipples sending electric thrills direct to her clit, a second pair of hands gliding over her hourglass curves, stroking across her belly as the mouth that belongs to these hands, that has been blowing on her keening flesh fastens itself on her nipple, sucking her flesh deeply, greedily.

Suzy moans and writhes as the final pair of rubbery hands splays her labia, softly pinching and rolling her distended flesh, blowing lightly across her sodden aching cunt, then sliding palms up towards her puckered pink star, thumbs circling lightly over her mound while the twin pinky edges of the slim hands press her inner lips deliciously together, trapping her clit, transferring sweet indirect thrills to that sizzling bud causing Suzy to moan loader behind her gag; her hips jerking involuntarily as the indirect stimulation brings her close to cumming, her cunt rippling in waves, craving penetration.

As if reading her thoughts the slave between her thighs begins to lap at Suzy's captive clit while expertly grouping the fingers of one finely boned rubber clad hand and sliding its entirety into Suzy's hungry snatch as she sucks skilfully on her engorged bud while twisting her hand against Suzy's g-spot. Suzy screams behind the ball gag, her head thrown back as a tumescent orgasm explodes in her core, radiating through her body in deep throbs; the exquisite ministrations of the Prince's three slaves too intense for her to be able to resist; their gentle mouths on her neck, breasts and clit, their light cool caresses almost other worldly, ethereal, too much to bear; the release that has eluded her for hours finally gifted to her by these graceful goddesses.

Panting hard as delicious waves of pleasure wrack her body, Suzy quakes and shudders, held up only by her bindings and the six hands of the servant girls, she slips momentarily into unconsciousness. The servants hold her tenderly til she begins to rouse then slip silently away leaving her truly alone to await her Master's return.

*
*
*

Squeaky clean with hair washed and conditioned Suzy wraps herself in a thick purple towelling robe and pads towards the kitchen; flicking on the electric kettle as she passes she scoops a generous serving of oat, millet and quinoa porridge into a large ceramic bowl, adding two cups of semi-skimmed milk she stirs the mixture placing it in the microwave to cook; Suzy always looks forward to the porridge season, lovely yummy satisfying porridge that warms and fills her for hours.

Towelling her hair as she pads back to the bedroom Suzy retrieves her phone from the nightstand and clicks off the iMac, returning to the kitchen just as the boiling kettle clicks off and the microwave pings indicating her porridge is done, she makes herself a cup of English breakfast tea with milk and settling on a high bar stool she places a call to Alex's number, feeling slightly nervous as she stirs her porridge waiting for it to cool.

After a few rings the answer service clicks in, Suzy hesitates, suddenly unsure of what to say, not wanting to get this wrong, surprised that it means so much to her; after a pause she hits 1 to restart her message, adopting a seductive tone:

"Hi Alex, Suzy here, give me a call when you can, maybe we can hook up later."

Hanging up she picks up her spoon and hungrily digs into her breakfast.

12