Looking at Mark Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands reached for her hips as she began to rise and fall but she pushed him away, "no touching...sex toys don't grope!" She slid her hand under her skirt again and fondled her clit as she rode him, using him for her own pleasure with no thought to his discomfort. After a few minutes she moaned and fell forward a bit, Mark feeling her pussy pulse with her climax.

Nicole took her mother's place next, eagerly covering Mark's body. Aileen came forward with a giggle, "here, this'll be a better way to keep him quiet." She plucked the panties out of his mouth and after pulling off her own thong, she straddled Marks face. "C'mon Mark, use your tongue...Ooohhh! Nice!" she giggled at the women laughed as they watched him being used. After she came Nicole grinned and patted his still wet cock. "Nice warm dildo, very realistic..."

The frenzy died down after Annette and Liz had both ridden him, when finally he managed to climax again, a small spurt into Annette who bent down and kissed his cheek.

"We'll wait," Karen said, nodding to Charlie, "when we get him home we want to play with him for a nice long time tonight." Mark grinned and propped himself up, his sore cock finally beginning to subside.

12