Lord Daygar - Kingslayer Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

The journey to the cold, wild and most northerly Kingdom of Cedron had been long and hard, the waves crashing over the longship as they headed into gale after gale. Eloise was exhausted and soaked as her captor; Eddoe slung her over his shoulder to take her back to his lair and her new home. She was little more than a sprig in the hands of the giant hog-backed gorilla of a man who had claimed her for his own and she made no attempt at resistance hoping he would be gentle with her when the time came.

Eloise had no idea what to expect, a cave, maybe a hut similar to the one he had plucked her from but the fortified Castle of a fallen Cedron Lord would have been her last thought. The smell of the partly burned out building hit her nostrils as she hung helplessly over Eddoe's shoulder, moving her head side to side to take in her surrounds. He crunched over debris and climbed stairs arriving at a huge door which he kicked open, entering a large room with a bed, Eloise knew she was about to be taken yet again.

There was little point in fighting with Eddoe, she now belonged to him and to resist would certainly earn her a severe punishment but with no experience of men before he had taken her in the copse she had little idea what he wanted. She expected to be laid on the bed with her legs parted for him but instead he placed her on the floor, urging her to her knees with grunts and signs, no common language between them. Fumbling inside baggy pants he withdrew his penis and offered it to Eloise who stared at it blankly before touching it with her small shaking hand, jumping back slightly as it jerked in her grasp.

She knew how to massage a man's cock, she had heard stories of how the village boys tempted the girls into playing with them and Eloise rubbed her hand along the iron-hard erection, veins throbbing along its length. What she did not expect was Eddoe placing his hand firmly on the top of her head and pushing her onto him, a finger of his other hand probing her lips, persuading her to open her mouth. He slid his cock over her tongue to the back of her throat and she gagged briefly before understanding his demands and acceding to him, sucking her new master's cock as hard as she could.

*****

Pietro had been marching for two days at the tail end of Daygar's army, a lowly foot soldier but proud in his tabard with the captured sword, thus far unblooded in his hand. Resistance was low and the small villages they passed offered no fight and capitulated quickly and without harm in return for food for the fighting men. Then for only the second time in his eighteen years he caught sight of Wildfell Manor. The sprawling mix of stone and timber buildings sat proudly atop the only hill for miles and represented the Kingdom's power base with the Lords and Squires dictating to tenant farmers and ultimately the peasantry, Pietro and his kind.

Daygar himself had arrived earlier and the battle for the Manor was underway but it would be no match for him, castles and fortified citadels had been no contest so it was only a matter of time. Kandalla's fighting men were eager to defend their lands and the battle was bloody and furious and suddenly Pietro found himself in the thick of it and for the first time in his life he struck a blow to kill.

It had been the first time since his village and the encounter with Bernice that he had set eyes on the bearded bear, about to be speared on the end of a pikestaff when Pietro lashed out, taking an arm then thrusting through the chest of the nobleman from the great Manor. The bear turned just in time to see the young recruit save his life and smiled through the ragged beard before pressing onwards, scything his path towards the main body of the fight with Daygar.

It all seemed over in minutes rather than hours as Pietro entered the shattered remains of the manor defences into a courtyard he had visited about two years before with his father to witness the alliance with Lord Reynod and a young woman called Eleanor young enough to be his daughter. The old man had taken the daughter of a wealthy squire and turned her into his Lady, the highest status in the whole Kingdom, then merely a girl of just eighteen against his fifty or more, glitteringly beautiful with hair of pale gold. But it was her younger sister, Lady Annalise who had attracted his attention, about the same age as him and even more beautiful than Eleanor!

His father had told him never to look directly at a high-born woman, not out of reverence but because to behold such beauty and finery would lead to a desire that could never be satisfied. But Pietro had looked and had beheld a vision he could not comprehend, never before had he seen such magnificence in a girl and never since. His father had been right, Pietro's desire for Bernice would never have satisfied his lust for a woman of such status, but dreams are dreams and many nights he had satisfied his virgin cock with his hand and with the memory of Lady Annalise!

*****

Natalia still lay over the barrel, her gown high up her back exposing everything to the three men now having a second performance with their cocks deep inside her. How had it come to this sorry state, she thought, her mind numb against the constant slap of balls against her, the occasional cock in her mouth as they each waited impatiently for another turn with her. The memory of Lord Bowdan had turned misty and rose-coloured as she remembered his gentle handling of her, the second most powerful man in the ten nations and it had not been enough. Now in the back of a filthy Inn she was offering herself to minions just to stay from the executioner's sword!

Another hoarse, grunting sound filled the small room as another cock was about to explode, hands gripping her hips harshly, pulling her harder onto him then the jerks of feverish release as she accepted yet another load. The man in front of her released the grip on her long golden hair and withdrew his erection from deep in her mouth and rounded her, within seconds entering her rear, this time not her cunt but her arse. Her eyes widened at the new entry and the numbness vanished as he fucked her anally for the first time, her voice shrill and desperate as he pulled her head back with her long hair riding her like a newly broken mare.

Natalia was still in shock and trying to recover some dignity when one of the men hoisted her across his shoulder. Within minutes she was back at the dungeon, the men had reneged on the deal and handed her over. Her head would roll within hours!

Chapter 12: Forces are gathering against Daygar as the Sea People and the combined armies of the remaining Kingdoms force his hand.

12