Lord of the Castle Ch. 01

Story Info
The lord wants his bath.
1.7k words
3.68
19.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lord Julius arrives at the castle after being gone off to battle for more than a week. Joseph, the manservant, informs him that the Lady Elizabeth received word that her sister was giving birth and requested her company. The Lady had left the night before and would return in four days unless she sent word otherwise.

Lord Julius huffed at the servant and stormed through the house into the living area. He plopped into the chair rubbing his forehead and started mumbling to himself. The Joseph asked if there was anything his Lordship required. Lord Julius just waved his hand sending the servant back to his duties.

Moments later Jean, the cook came into the room. She asked what time Sir would want dinner prepared and served. He told her that he wouldn't require much since it was just him tonight and that she should call him when dinner was served, to use her judgment on the time. She dismissed herself and returned to the kitchen.

Lord Julius called Marie, his maid, and told her to draw him a bath. He needed to clean the stench of his trip from his body. She left to do as the master requested. He heads up the stairs to prepare for his bath.

As he turned to go to his room, he walked by Lady's room. He and Lady had not shared chambers in many nights. He has almost forgotten what it feels like to have a woman lying next to him at night.

Lady's maid, Lydia, was in the room tidying up since Lady was gone for a few days. He stopped and watched her move around the room, humming to herself as she performed her duties. He noticed the lines of her figure as the light caught her from behind. Her breasts, soft and milky white, moving up and down as she breathed. Her waist so small and dainty. Her hips full and forming the bottom of a perfect hourglass shape. He can feel the lust building in his heart and loins.

He shakes his head and turns to go to his room. There he strips down and walks to where his maid had prepared his bath. She had laid clean linens for him to dry with when he finished. She had also sat his favorite ale next to the bath for him to sip on while he soaked. The bath had oils added to it, just the way he likes. The smell was intoxicating all in it's self.

He slips into the warm water, feeling the grime of the trip slipping from him. The water was so relaxing. Marie slipped into the room and asked if there was anything else he required. He replied that all he needed was to be notified when the cook was starting dinner so that he would be ready. She agreed and left the room.

Lord Julius slid down into the tub and let the water flow over his body and head. He emerged, his hair dripping with the water. He is feeling much better now. Sipping on his ale, he leans back against the tub and relaxes for a bit. He closes his eyes and the image of Lydia is there, taunting him.

He can feel the heat rising in his body as he pictures her moving about, her body moving with the music that she hums softly. The tune echoes in his mind. He pictures her slowly removing her clothes, exposing her luscious body to him. Her smile taunting him as if she is daring him to take her.

His desire has become unbearable. He must have release. It has been so long since he has taken a woman, he could just burst. His manhood has grown so hard with the lusting in his mind. He reaches down and starts to slowly stroke it. He thinks back to what it feels like to be inside a woman. Soft and tight, wet and warm. He misses those feelings.

With his eyes closed and his hand slowly stroking his hardness, he slips into his lustful world thinking of Lydia and how it would feel to have her. With a startle, he hears someone clear her throat announcing her arrival into the room. He quickly sits up and sees Lydia standing there. He demands to know what she wants.

Lydia apologizes for disturbing Master but she wanted to know if there was anything she could do for him since Lady was away and she was finished with her duties. He shook his head no. She turned to walk away and he calls her back. He tells her to come into the room and shut the door behind her. He wanted to talk with her for a moment.

Lydia does as he says. He motions her closer. Once she is beside the tub he asks her if Lady ever speaks of him. She tells him that she has never heard her but that doesn't mean she doesn't. He is somewhat surprised at the answer but it is about what he expected. He asks her if she knows what it is to be with a man. She lets him know that she has been but not since she has come to service for Lady.

He feels his manhood growing again. He tells Lydia to take her dress off, slowly. She starts to question him and he cuts her off telling her to do as he says or she will be punished. With that said, she stands and slowly takes her dress off, dropping it to the floor around her ankles. He motions to her to remove the rest of her clothing. She does so.

He gazes upon her body with such lust and desire. He can see her skin grow flush with his stares. He steps out of the tub and her eyes catch the sight of his hardness. She looks up at him inquisitively. He tells her to get the linen and to dry him. She does as she is told. She pats his back and chest, arms and stomach with the linen. As she steps back, he reminds her that there is parts left. She squats and starts patting his legs dry. His manhood in her face.

He notices that she slowed her patting and that her breath has grown quicker. She is staring at his hardness. He asks her if she likes what she sees. She diverts her gaze and finishes his drying without a word. She starts to stand and he places his hand on the top of her head, keeping her down. He asks her again. She nods her head yes.

He tells her to take it into her mouth and suck on it. She does as she is told. His fingers grasp her hair holding on. He lets out a moan as her mouth covers his swollen member. She starts to move him in and out of her mouth faster. He meets her movements, thrusting his hips, driving himself deep into her throat. He can feel himself growing closer to exploding. He pulls her from his manhood and tells her to stand up.

She stands in front of him and he can see the passion in her eyes. He leans in to kiss her, ever so softly but her lips burn with his desire. Their tongues reach for each other, starting a dance that will last even after the music has stopped. Her body pressing close to his.

He moves her back against the table in the room. He turns her around and leans her over the table. Her round butt exposed to him. He sees that her thighs are wet with moisture that is dripping from her awaiting tunnel. She can feel his hardness against her, searching for its target. She feels him press against the opening. She is so wet and her body aches to feel him inside.

He feels her arch up, making access easier. In one quick plunge he sinks his manhood deep into her. She cries out. He slowly moves in and out allowing her to adjust to him inside. He can feel her tighten around him, tugging him in. As he moves faster he feels himself reaching the point of no return. She is dripping wet and so tight against him.

He feels his body start to tighten, aching for final release. Feeling her body reacting, and he's sure she's ready to join him in that ecstasy of orgasm. He plunges deeply into her several times and then in one final plunge, he hears her cry out as she spasms causing him to let go and fill her with his hot seed. Her body milking him for every drop. He continues to move in and out as her orgasm subsides.

He pulls out and tells her to dress. After she is dressed he orders her to check on dinner. She exits the room. Marie comes after a few minutes and lets him know dinner is almost prepared. Lord Julius dresses and makes his way to the dinning room. As he is seated and dinner laid before him, he tells Marie that once Lady returns, she will be serving her.

It isn't that she has done anything wrong, it is that she is more suited for Lady and he thinks she would be happier taking care of her. He also tells her that Lydia will come to him and take her place. Marie asks if she should tell Lydia the news. Lord Julius tells her that he will take care of the details with Lydia. He motions to be left alone as he eats his dinner.

As he finishes dinner he calls for Lydia. With a gleam in his eye, he lets her know that she will be his servant from now on. As he lifts her chin so as to see her face, he sees that she has blushed. He can also see that the fire of desire has been lit in her heart and body. He tells her that this is just the start of good things to come. And with a smile on her face, he leans to kiss her softly. He tells her to speak nothing of what has happened between them and she will be greatly rewarded. He dismisses her for now.

As she walks away, he can swear he hears her mumble to herself, "I hope so." And with that he retires to his chambers, climbs into bed and thinks about the activities of the day. He can feel his manhood starting to ache with the thoughts of the passion he experienced.

To be continued...