Lost in Eros 1: The Manor 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman smiled at Don over Shelonda's head and said, "I'm Martina."

"Don," he nodded and smiled, "and this is Shelonda." He felt the woman's hand flexing against the back of his fingers as she worked her own fingers in and out of Shelonda's pussy. Don rose on the balls of his feet and leaned over the top of Shelonda's head, and Martina met him with a long slow kiss.

Martina pulled away a little and then took Shelonda by the hand to lead them around the knot of dancers to the edge of the glowing orgy. For the first time, Don noticed that there were pillows all over the floor. He thought they must have been added at some point since he first saw the room. Martina knelt gracefully, drawing Shelonda down with her. Don knelt down next to them and watched as Martina's pink lips kissed Shelonda's mouth and her slender hand moved down the orange stripe to find Shelonda's pussy again. Shelonda responded to this by running her hands over the other woman's long, lean torso, lingering over her breasts. After a long moment of this, Martina reclined on the pillows, drawing Shelonda down with her and extending her legs. Don ran his hands over those smooth, long legs and began to kiss and stroke them.

As Don got closer to the top of her thighs, Martina parted her legs for him. Don leaned in to kiss her exposed clit and pussy. He ran his hand over her, and lay down between her legs. He pressed his mouth against her and began to lick between her lips and over her clit. When he had a good sense of how she was responding to his tongue, he probed between her lips with his fingers and slowly pushed them up inside her. Martina rocked herself against Don's mouth and fingers, and he began to fuck her with his fingers while lapping at her clit.

While this was going on, Martina had been twisted to the side to kiss and finger Shelonda. Now, to get at the little black girl more easily, Martina slowly rolled onto her right side. She bent her right leg, so Don could roll with her, onto his left side, and keep his mouth on her and his fingers in her. This whole maneuver meant that Don was now lying on his side with his front turned toward the rest of the glow-in-the-dark orgy.

People were frequently moving and changing position, and very shortly after he and Martina had rolled, he felt a decidedly feminine butt pressed against his upper thighs, belly, and, of course, cock. Don thought nothing of it, but continued what he was doing with Martina. Then the butt against him shifted up on his body a bit, and he felt fingers taking hold of his cock and pulling it forward. Then there was the unmistakable feeling of a wet, warm pussy wrapped around his head. Going with the flow, Don pushed forward a bit. Whoever he was now fucking pushed back and he felt the length of his sex slipping into the smooth, tight embrace of an unknown pussy. Don couldn't really move much, but he rocked himself in and out of the mysterious woman while he continued to lick and finger Martina.

Then he felt another set of fingers reaching down for Martina's pussy from behind. He was a bit surprised when then pushed their way into her without him moving away. Martina seemed to like this very much, and was soon rocking her pussy against these fingers and Don's mouth much more vigorously. Don proceeded to lick at her clit harder and faster, and soon Martina was shaking and crying out as she came.

Without waiting to come down, Martina started to roll back onto her back, and Don had to move his head to get it out of the way. When she settled, Don laid his head on her thigh. He could now look around a little. The woman in front of him, with Don's cock in her pussy, had an outstanding compact body, almost entirely covered in green and yellow. She had her head on the belly of a man, stroking his cock and sucking on the head. Craning his neck, Don could see that Shelonda was now crouching low on her knees. A man in yellow and blue war-paint squatted behind her and was fucking her, and Shelonda had her head in another man's lap, who sat back on his haunches having his dick sucked. An exotic looking woman with yellow stripes running down the length of her body was now positioning herself over Martina's face facing Don. Don gave the striped woman a smile, and then turned his attention to the green and yellow woman who had taken it upon herself to have him fuck her.

Don worked his hand under her hip and gently nudged her upward. She got the idea pretty quickly, and started to lever herself up into a kneeling position without taking her mouth off the cock she'd been sucking. Don managed to move with her, kneeling as he did so. Once they were upright he began to fuck in and out of her seriously. He watched from behind as the woman's head bobbed up and down on the man's cock, almost in rhythm to the fucking Don was giving her pussy.

Next to him, a man had moved between Martina's legs, lifted her by the waist and started to fuck her.

The woman Don was fucking seemed to stop sucking the guy in front of her, but then Don worked out that the guy was coming. The woman leaned back, and Don sat back on his haunches to let her, so the guy she'd been sucking could scoot out of the way. Don slipped his hands around to the woman's front, where he cupped her nice medium-sized tits. She leaned back against him, turned to look at him over her shoulder, and said, "Mmm, thanks for the fuck. I'm Amy, by the way."

"It's my pleasure, and I'm Don," He noticed that her face was also covered in green and yellow paint, as well as quite a spattering of cum. Don thought this was incredibly hot, and he moved his right hand down her taut belly to run his fingertips over her clit.

Amy bit her lower lip and moved up and down on his cock. She said, "Keep doing that."

A man in purple and yellow paint stepped up in front of Amy with his cock in hand.

"Do you mind?" Amy asked Don.

"No; by all means!"

Amy reached out and pulled the man's cock to her mouth and began to suck it enthusiastically. Don watched intently, while continuing to stroke her clit from behind. While she was sucking she held still on Don's cock.

Glancing over to his left, Don saw the man fucking Martina pull out and shoot a long jet of cum over her lanky body. The woman riding her face leaned forward over her and sucked on the man's cock, getting her tits in the cum on Martina's belly in the process.

When the guy in Amy's mouth got ready to come, she took his cock out and stroked it until it sprayed all over her face and tits. She stroked it a couple more times, and sucked on the head, finally kissing it goodbye. The guy moved off in search of other game, and Amy turned back to Don and said, "Do you like that?"

"Hell yes!" he said.

"I love it when a guy comes on me. Want me to do another one?"

"Sure!"

Amy flagged down another guy, who was more than happy to let her suck on him.

Don took a moment to look over to see what Shelonda was up to, and saw her with her legs scissored with those of a cute little woman with large tits, in bright pink paint. The two women were grinding against each other intently.

Don turned his attention back to Amy who was now jerking the guy's cock. He came in a thick gout that splattered on her chin and landed heavily on her left tit. Don moved his hand a little to smear the thick dollop over Amy's nipple.

"Oh, nice!" she said, and began to ride up and down on him again. Another guy now stepped up in front of her of his own initiative, and she started to suck him without asking Don. She kept sliding up and down on his cock this time, though, and he started stroking her clit a bit more intently, pinching and pulling on it. The guy must have been watching Amy, because when he was ready, he pulled his cock out and stroked it for her, which enabled her to relax and enjoy the sensations in her pussy and clit. As his cum shot out and splattered all over her face, and then her tits, Amy came on Don's cock. As she shook, her hands moved over her tits and face, smearing the cum all over her. Don took his hand from her crotch and did the same, while also kissing her shoulder and neck through her hair.

"I like having you watch me," she said. "Can I keep you?"

"Do you know how to get to the garden?"

"No, why?"

"It's not important right now," Don laughed.

"Well, what is important that you shoot your cum on my face," Amy said with a smile.

"I think that can be arranged," Don smiled.

Amy fell forward to her hands and knees, pulling off Don's cock in the process. She grabbed a couple of pillows and then lay down on her back with her head propped up, and then said, "Now bring that bad boy up here."

Don quickly complied, straddling the top of her chest. She pulled his cock down toward her mouth and said, "Just fuck my mouth until you're about to come."

Don obliged, pushing forward as soon as she had her mouth on him. He watched her, loving the look of her pretty yellow and green face as she sucked on his thick cock.

Glancing to the left, he saw Shelonda crawling over to watch him and Amy. When she got there, she ran her hands over both Amy's and Don's body. This helped push Don toward his orgasm, which he had been holding off since Tascha's little gangbang in the corridor. The thought of that gangbang, and then seeing Tascha getting fucked in the pit did the trick... He pulled back out of Amy's mouth and promptly spewed a veritable deluge of cum all over her face.

Amy laughed and smiled up at him, "Thank you!"

"My pleasure!" he laughed in return.

Shelonda leaned down to suck on Don's cock a little and then to kiss Amy's sticky mouth.

When Shelonda looked up at Don, he said, "Should we go and see what Tascha's up to?"

"That should be good!" Shelonda grinned.

"Who's Tascha?" Amy wanted to know.

"My friend," Don said. "She was going a bit fuck crazy in the pit earlier."

"Ooh, my kinda gal!" Amy said. "Can I come too?"

"Of course," Don said.

After they wiped the fluorescent paint off each other -- Amy's taking quite a bit of time -- they headed down into the main area of the disco. They cruised the long platform around the pit and worked their way through the smoke, which was now less densely populated, but saw no sign of her. They finally found her in the bubble bath room.

She was about half way around the big tub. At first all Don saw was a muscular back flexing in the bubbles, and a woman's hands on the man's shoulders. A guy stood on either side of the guy with the back, and each of them were reaching in front of the main guy, and now and then leaning in front of him. As he moved around the tub a bit, though, Don saw that it was Tascha in front of the man, with her legs crooked over his forearms. The men on either side were teasing her tits and occasionally kissing her.

There were other people playing in the bubbles, so Don didn't notice at first that the buxom blonde from the pit was also there. She was facing the side of the tub, bent over getting drilled from behind, while reaching over to play with the cock of the guy to Tascha's right.

"Wow," Shelonda said.

"Yeah," Don agreed. He gestured with his head toward Tascha for Amy's benefit and said, "That's Tascha."

"Sweet. You're not going to interrupt her are you?"

"Hell no," Don said, "I'm going to sit here and watch." And he promptly sat down on the edge of the tub to do just that. Shelonda and Amy sat down on either side of him. The strobe lights made the whole show a bit bizarre, but they watched as the guy with the back apparently finished and lowered Tascha's legs. The guy on Tascha's right then stepped up in front of her, and the guy on the left moved around to the right, where buxom blonde girl reached out to stroke him. The man in front of Tascha moved in close, and she wrapped her arms around him, and presumably, under the bubbles, her legs.

Shelonda's hand stole into Don's lap and began to stroke his already very hard cock. An anonymous guy came and sat down on the opposite side of Amy. Soon she leaned over to suck on this new cock, and before long, she slipped into the bubbles to face the man and suck him from there. Don noted that this side of the tub must be shallower than Tascha's.

The guy fucking Tascha finished, and as the next guy moved in front of her, she turned around to put her hands on the side of the tub. The guy now behind her began to screw her. The guy fucking Tascha's new girlfriend apparently finished and moved away, so the blonde ducked under Tascha's arm to come up in front of her and proceeded to make out with her while Tascha got fucked.

Don looked down just in time to catch Amy -- who was even prettier without the paint -- getting rained on by a stream of cum. He smiled at her, leaned down and said, "Don't go anywhere."

Amy grinned and nodded.

Then Don said to Shelonda, "I'll be right back."

Don dropped into the tub, and made his way across to just behind the guy screwing Tascha, and waited patiently. It didn't take long; the man finished and moved off to the right. Tascha continued to make out with her friend, not immediately changing her stance. Don stepped up and ran his hands over Tascha's ass. He shook his head and smiled when she merely wiggled her butt invitingly. He took his hard cock and pushed it into her very wet pussy in one smooth motion. He felt cum and Tascha's juices squishing out around his thick shaft.

Tascha pushed back at him, and he began to fuck himself in and out of her. Only when he had a good rhythm going did he lean forward over her arched back and ask, "So how many cocks have you fucked here?"

"Including yours?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at him.

"Well, I'm not done yet."

"And just in here or since coming into the disco?"

"All together."

"Eighteen."

"Eighteen?" Don said, almost stopping his fucking.

"It wasn't easy keeping count, believe me," Tascha said.

"Damn," he said, "I can only account for six, and that's impressive anyway."

Tascha kept pushing back at him, though a bit more forcefully now that she knew it was Don. "There was the guy you saw me with first," she said. "I was just dancing, and he started grinding behind me and running his hands all over me, and then he was fucking me and I loved it. I loved getting fucked in the middle of everyone. Then, you saw the next guy; that was intense. Then I started dancing with Jamie here, and two guys came up behind us and we just kind of bent over a little and let them fuck us. They didn't come until they switched places. God, that was hot."

"I can imagine," Don said, reaching around to squeeze Tascha's tits. He felt Jamie's fingers down below touching the base of his cock as she played with Tascha's clit.

"It gets ... better," Tascha said. "After those two, we drew some attention on the dance floor, and guys swarmed all around us. There were cocks all over the place, I had two in my hands all the time, and guys were shoving their cocks between my legs, but not getting anywhere. I was getting all hot and bothered, but we eventually wound up on the steps there, and we both just got on our hands and knees on the second step. Five guys fucked me there, just one after the other, every one coming inside me. There was cum running down the insides of my legs. I must have come myself about eight times."

Don felt between Tascha's butt cheeks and noticed they were quite slick with assorted juices. As he pressed his thumb against her tight little asshole, he said, "Go on."

"Oh! Nobody did that," she said. He felt her make an effort to relax and his thumb slipped into her. "Umm, I like that! Where was I? Oh yeah, on the steps. At one point this guy sat on the step in front of me and I was sucking on his cock while two different guys screwed me. Then I just moved up and sat on the cock in front of me. That was number..."

"Ten," Don said. He was working both his thumb and cock in and out of her.

"Yeah... fuck! You two are going to make me come like this."

"Go on," Don said firmly.

"Mmm, OK. Well, I thought we could use a break so we came up here -- looking for you, by the way -- and well, this wasn't much better, except that the bubbles feel nice and slippery. I had Jamie get up on the edge and was licking all the sweet cum from her pussy, when I felt someone playing with my pussy from behind. I looked back and saw a nice fellow standing there, and I just said, 'Go ahead,' and he did. After he came, two more guys took a turn. And Iloved it!"

Then Tascha was shaking with an intense orgasm, and gasping. Jaime finally stopped stroking her clit and took her mouth off Tascha's right nipple.

"Hi Don," Jamie finally said, with a big white smile.

"Hi Jamie," Don grinned back. He also saw Shelonda come and sit down over them. Don shoved into Tascha a bit harder and said, "That's only 13."

"Oh, well, I got up on the side to have Jamie go down on me, and while she was doing it, a couple of guys came by and said they'd been admiring us all evening. So, I said, 'Well are you just going to admire us?' The one guy laughed and said, 'I want this one first,' and started rubbing his cock all over my mouth, so I started giving him a blowjob. His buddy got down and started fucking Jamie while she licked me. That was hot too! Anyway, I came ... Fuck, Don!"

Shelonda dropped down into the tub and knelt down under the bubbles. Soon, Don felt her tongue as Shelonda started licking at Tascha's clit.

"Ohhh," Tascha trembled.

"What happened then?" Don insisted.

"Well, um, I came, and then I asked the guy who I was sucking if he wanted my pussy. As it turns out he did, so I got on my back and he fucked me. His buddy climbed out of the tub and did the same after he came. God, I'm such a slut! Damn -- where was I?"

"Just before the last three, I think," Don said, now intently fucking in and out of her.

"Oh ... yeah ... uh ... Jamie and I got back in the bubbles and were dancing and messing around when this big strong guy and his three buddies came and were dancing with us. Um ... well ... we wound up at this end of the tub ... and then the big guy lifted me up and fucked me with ... his ... big ... cock. And then two of his buddies... oh god ... they fucked me too ...! God, Don! Now you're fucking me... let me turn around."

He pulled out of her as she pushed Shelonda away. Tascha turned around and grabbed Don by the back of the neck and pulled him to her for a wildly passionate kiss. She got up on her tip toes, and reached down to grab his cock. Don took her ass in his hands and lifted her up, bracing her back against the wall of the tub. Then he lowered her down on his cock, and she was rocking her hips against him, while he fucked in and out of her.

"Don, fuck me," she moaned. "Come inside me!"

Then she was coming again and he was coming too. He pumped hot cum up into her, while her body clenched at his with intense need. They kept fucking while they came, only slowly coming to a halt. She leaned down a bit and, holding his head in her hands, kissed him again, long and passionately.

12