All Comments on 'Lost Remote, Lost Virginity'

by Fuzzguzzler

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Sierra_m_kiloSierra_m_kiloover 14 years ago
Misleading, needs editing.

The first thing that jumped out at me was the need for an editor--grammar and punctuation are awful throughout, and it detracts from the story. The next thing--and this is really bigger than the readability--is that I'd call this 75% Nonconsent, 25% Interracial (but not Love.) Had I known that, I wouldn't have read it.

Sierra_m_kiloSierra_m_kiloover 14 years ago
Reported.

Anonymous, that comment was highly offensive and completely uncalled for--not to mention spineless, as you hide your racism behind anonymity.

Sierra_m_kiloSierra_m_kiloover 14 years ago
Reported.

Anonymous, that comment was highly offensive and completely uncalled for--not to mention spineless, as you hide your racism behind anonymity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I haven't read the story.

But like all Black on white stories I am guessing the poor white woman just couldn't resist the HUGE 20ft long prick of the Blackman. And now she is a Blackmans whore and cumslut. And she will be bred like every other white woman that has taken a Black 20ft prick up their pussies and arseholes as well. Did I miss anything? Is there a poor little white man somewhere sat in a corner playing with himself?

lust_4_ulust_4_uover 14 years ago
just so so

I was a bit disappointed in the story as altho it was inter-racial, I think it belonged more in the non consent section. Stil, I read it as I saw potential. Normally I can look over the gramatical errors as I am far from perfect, but a quick read through by someone else could have improved the story greatly.

Ignore the rude comments by anonymous - I am convinced that all (s)he does is go through the new inter-racial stories and belittle them. Obviously has a hangup and wastes all of our time. And yes anonymous, I will probably get yet another rude email from you telling me that you hope I get what you think I deserve.

Sorry for that added comment fuzzguzzler (great name). Take care and thanks for sharing your stories with us

Sierra_m_kiloSierra_m_kiloover 14 years ago
To Anonymous, again.

Anonymous contacted me directly, and said, "Offensive to who, asshole. Not every guy here wants to read some fucked up fantasy about having a crackhead daughter who would be throwing her life away. Thats real life not some stupid fantasy."

The offensive part is not that you don't like the story--clearly, I didn't either, but I stated my opinion clearly and politely. You, on the other hand, tossed off "That's 'cause it's written by and for niggers." -That- is offensive and uncalled for, and you know it--you just don't care, because you're racist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry but if a black man robs me and I say he was

black that isnt offensive or racist it is simply factual. Granted people can be less assertive when they say things but reading of a girl giving up her life to be an unwed mother to biracial children deeply offends me. There is mental rape and there is physical rape. And sometimes they go together, but criminal acts are criminal acts.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
I agree the first anon comment was racist

And I reported it as such.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great work!

I love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Typical

The girl will have the baby and she'll be one of the single moms you see pushing around a stroller with a mixed baby through

Wal-Mart. Jerome will be absent until he decides he wants to tap her again and knock her up. Then, she'll do it all over again.

This story isn't erotic as much as it is a sad commentary on the state of our society.

This woman had a bright future and she pissed it down the drain for a few moments with a black cock. Now she's going to be a welfare skank who is little more than a sperm repository for some dog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great stories!

I have read and enjoyed each of your stories. I have had fantasizes about being controlled in this nature, but never have the courage to follow though with it. You have made for some very enjoyable afternoon alone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
blah

alot of you guys get butt hurt easily

candy_writercandy_writerabout 14 years ago
wished i was you

You may not like the topic but i write interracial stories also but of a different kind and i loved yours!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Your Right Candy

Really hot story for queers and niggers and Drs who do abortions or treat A.I.D.s

neilrajneilrajover 13 years ago

very nice story.......................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It had potential

This story had me going at first and I liked the build up but bottom line is no means no and rape is not sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
DAMN NICE

THIS WAS A HOT THROBBING STORY

hunghandsumhunghandsumabout 7 years ago
Next Chapter

Perhaps as the mother notices the pregnancy developing, she not only learns about Jerome, but enjoys her own time with him. Perhaps this is the first of many adventures for her. Maybe Jerome's friend enjoy her as well.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Very Hot story. O love stories of women that can't say NO! That get so turned on that they loose all control and have to have it like in this story here. Good Job Fuzzguzzler, good job!

SapphicSweetheartSapphicSweetheartover 1 year ago

I usually like race play, however the excessive use of descriptions of capital letters was off putting. Also pregnancy ruining a tight pussy isn't hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's another mean black man story, no wonder the police kill them every chance they get. With descriptions like this police violence is sure to stay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFuzzguzzler@Fuzzguzzler
543 Followers
Married woman who has a secret fantasy about interracial sex. Also enjoys women. Shhhh, my hubby knows nothing about this.