Loups Garuo

Story Info
She's taken by something unnatural.
799 words
3.23
42.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my story.

My name is Sara, I'm 18 years old and I have to admit I was cold and slightly drunk, I was at my best friend's party. I decided that I wanted to go home so I left, I got offered a ride but I said no because it is not that far to my place from hers. I rounded the corner of her street and crossed the road to walk down the other side, the other side of the road has woods on it and I have heard rumours of there being a werewolf in the vicinity but I thought that I wouldn't be the one to find out the rumours were true. As I walked I heard this god awful howl coming from the woods. I picked up the pace and tried to slow my heart a little because I was scared.

As I kept walking, the wind picked up slightly, I also have to admit I did look like a tart, I was wearing knee high boots, a red PVC mini skirt, and a white halter top that just covered my large breasts. Several cars as they passed honked and that helped calm me down, I crossed the road at an intersection and kept walking near the woods thinking nothing of the howling.

Oh how wrong I was not to think about the howling. As I kept walking I heard the howling again, this time it was closer than it was before. I gulped slightly trying to put it out of my mind, suddenly out of nowhere this thing leaped out of the woods landing squarely on my chest. It growled deeply at me, then it told me to get up and follow it, I was shit scared by this point and I knew that it could smell my fear. I followed it obediently, fearing for my life. It lead me to a clearing and growled at me to lay down. I screamed no at it, the next thing I knew there was this half-human, half-wolf thing on me, its eyes burned like wild fire in the dark and its maw was wet with saliva. I tried to wriggle free but it was too strong, I screamed at the top of my lungs and all it did was chortle at me, I stopped screaming tears running down my face.

With a brief tug and the sound of ripping material, my breasts were exposed to the werewolf, the werewolf bend down and to my own surprise started sucking my nipples gently, he gently ran his claws down my thigh and to my own disgust I moaned loudly, the werewolf sat on its hind legs, I looked at it blinking tears out of my eyes. It was very clear that this was a male werewolf, his erection standing way above his belly button should be. I started crying again, harder this time considering I was a virgin. He bend over me and ripped my PVC skirt off me, as it tore it dug heavily into my skin, I whimpered slightly still crying, he tilted his head slightly having noticed that I was not wearing panties, he grabbed one hand with his own clawed hand pinning it to the earth, the same happened with the other hand. He thrusted his massive cock into my tight virgin hole, the sound of tearing flesh accompanied with screaming and howling, he thrusted into me hard, I could feel my blood running down my ass cheeks and onto the grass. He kept his pace then with out warning he flipped me over so that I was on my knees, he grabbed my scruff with one hand and pushed my head into the dirt. There was a searing pain as he took my anal virginity and as he pumped my ass hard to my disgust I came hard from him fucking me hard. He slipped out of my ass and with a hard thrust was back into my pussy I could feel another orgasm building up, he picked up the pace he lent over me fucking with tremendous speed, he trusted again as he bit into my shoulder hard, I orgasmed hard screaming with pain and pleasure. I felt him orgasm with a growl filling me with his hot cum. After he slipped out of me I passed out.

when I awoke I was laying against a very handsome man, I sat up and nudged him awake. he awoke and he explained that he was looking for a virgin mate, I asked why he bit me, he replied bluntly, so that I could be with him for the rest of my life as a loups garuo...a werewolf.

Later I found out that I was pregnant to a litter of pups.