All Comments on 'Love and Jeopardy'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nope this marriage will not last. A wife gets naked and almost fucks several so called "friends" of the husband. These "friends" would never be "friends" again and a quick word to the brides parents and no honeymoon would maybe convince the new wife she fucked up.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 2 years ago

cucks get one star

Cringo31Cringo31almost 2 years ago

I call bullshit. No way does a groom get a joke played on him thinking his wife was kidnapped and then To find out it was a joke. That in itself is enough to go ballistic but then to find your wife naked in a hotel room with your groomsmen. An annulment would be waiting the next day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That's a horrible ending. In no way should he tolerate a bride who was willing to get him out of their wedding dinner and be alone and get naked with all his groomsmen.

He may have been an egoistic winner, but her ego here is no less smaller. She humiliated him and he just went with it? Seriously?

When he walked in on them naked, he should have taken photos and filed for an annulment. And sued them all very publicly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He should have asked for an annulment immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Garbage story and fuck you for not putting a cuck tag at the beginning so I won't bother reading this utter pile of trash

hobie1010hobie1010almost 2 years ago
This was

Extremely stupid, I would have went straight to divorce

skruff101skruff101almost 2 years ago

There’s an annulment waiting to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
just

more bullshit story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What dictionary were you reading for the definition of friend?

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 2 years ago

She is already Dis-Loyal from the beginning of the marriage. He should cut and run now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stupidity of highest order

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just when I thought I'd already gotten through the worst story of the day this one pops up. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

the level of writing was a 3

plot a -5

characters are -3

sadly i can not go below 1

but that 1 * you get

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

crap.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

When you can't keep the brides name straight and flip flop between Denise and Diane multiple times I can't help but lower the score I give.

Since Chet is a Jeopardy champion I hope he can spell annulment.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

The commenters have gotten their panties in a wad

littleone35littleone35almost 2 years ago

just walk away and find someone new

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

agree that the ending sucked. He would see that she had a cock in her and just for the way she acted the annulment would be a go and there would be no "friends".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stupid, very stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don’t quit your day job. Horrible piece of writing

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Denise was puzzled when Chet hit the Lobby button. " Why did you do that, Chet?, she queried. " You'll see", a frazzled Chet answered. When the doors opened a very calm Chet told her, " I'm on my way to get this farce of a marraige annulled. You my blushing cunt of a bride better rush on back to your orgy with my ex friends! Don't worry, I'll explain to the parents and attendees why this is probably the shortest marraige on record. Hey, that will make a great Jeopardy question, huh! ". Denise was left sprawled out unconscious on the floor. Later on, four groomsmen and an ex sister-in-law were sent one word texts, " RUN! "

OPrimeOPrimealmost 2 years ago

Divorce here we come

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 2 years ago

He should have take a picture with his cell phone of her cheating, and gone straight for an annulment. Also, those 4 ex-friends of his deserve serious payback. That "joke" of kidnapping his bride on his wedding day by itself would be serious enough to put the wedding on hold, and to seriously consider ending some friendships.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightalmost 2 years ago

2 stars from me. Is your character's name "Denise" or "Diane", because you change the name throughout this sad tale. Why would anyone want to marry such a horrible slut of a woman, and what kind of groomsmen would do that to their friend? A big dislike from me.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60almost 2 years ago

Dis loyal

Dis gusting

Dis tubes marriage goin down the tubes because

Dis woman is a whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What he needs is an annulment and an STD test.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Find myselt torn in giving it three stars for creativity and the barely established self-delusion of the bride/bridesmaid, and groomsmen--all of whom should shortly be exiled from any relationship with the groom (who, unless he is truly the dumbest ass on the planet, should shortly re-analyze the situation he found in the hotel room and immediately file for an annulment). He should have done that immediately upon finding his lying wife in totally unjustifiable circumstances in the hotel room. And for the bride to think that four egotistical "friends" could ever resist taunting their "friend" the groom with the fact they fucked his bride on his wedding day? One of them will brag to another "friend" and so on and so on until eventually some "friend" would feel compelled to enlighten the groom of his new wife's sluttish cheating. And you think a slut sister-in-law would ever resist taunting her bro-in-law?

That marriage is DOA.

My other option is giving it one star for the absolutely sickening plot, which cynically promotes the worst behavior which could be thought of for "four friends", a new sister-in-law, and a new bride to humiliate someone they all purport to "love" or at least "really like.

Since there's not an option for "zero" stars...I choose option two.

LWLover60LWLover60almost 2 years ago

Needs a part two where she has to explain to her parents that footed the bill for the wedding and honeymoon why the marriage got annulled the next day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Get Info on witnesses, Take all ID's, Credit cards / cash, keys, & luggage and leave for home. Start the Annulment and be free of the slut.

sirhugssirhugsalmost 2 years ago
great fun

full of spirit and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Worthless, disrespectful, disloyal piece-of-shit cunt cheating on their wedding day. Annulment time or the cuck proves what he is.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, but if my newly married wife had done that to me, I would have been ready for an annulment the next day! Not married a single day and already so little respect for the husband? This may be funny to some, but if your partner is unable to communicate the problems to your partner from day one, then don't marry!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

Nope. Time for an annulment, a better woman and better friends. This group needs to get the crap beat out of them.

agedmacagedmacalmost 2 years ago

Well the idea was mine, but you did an excellent job. Maybe more details to the games than necessary, but..... OH what the hell, I wanted her to have surrendered to the hung guy and he would burst in as he popped his cum up her tight little pussy and she moans, "Oh, this is the way to start a honeymoon. Signed agedmac. see my stories, I've got a much smaller published here! I would love a critique of my work, especially the one on the New Hot Wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No way a guy wrote this. Absolutely had to be a chick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Time to leave her and the 'friends' to their game.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story pushed all the buttons turning on emergency sirens, klaxons, flashing red lights, automatically shut water tight doors and prepared this marriage to dive into the unrecoverable depths of infidelity. Two "friends" took advantage of the situation to stick their phalic member inside her. Did they receive a slap on the face from her for their betrayal of trust? No. Everyone exhibited poor decision making skills putting themselves into the situation in the first place. She was the instigator of their collective crime against Chet. His crime? Pride of accomplishment. Easily dealt with by simply saying something to him. This story is about a punitive actions directed towards an innocent individual. Consider this, did Chet deserve: to be led on a wild goosechase, to have his new bride strip naked in front of four of his "best friends", to have his wife 'buy back' her clothing by sitting naked in the naked laps of those same cads and kiss them in payment, or to have his bride defiled by two of them by penetrating her vagina? This is so totally messed up. Chet should be venting radioactive steam at this point. He should be applying his intellectual skills to a plan that pays six people back with cold hard vengeance steeped in the hot blood of retribution! SOMEONE PLEASE WRITE AN AVENGING SEQUEL FOR CHET! -- This tale is 4F, Section 8 and 1☆ crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No friends

They are enemies

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

...and Chet's payback should start by his going on the honeymoon trip by himself. Let Diane and Claire explain to their parents why Diane's new husband left without her. Orrr... maybe he should send her on the honeymoon with her choice of the groomsmen. And he could work on the annulment and moving her out of the apartment while she's gone. Either way, their marriage is at the bottom of the sea. Diane drowned it with her huge ego problem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'd be taking pics, and asking for my rings back at about that point. Hope the groomsmen don't have wives. And I'd feel just a wee bit sorry for the bride and her sister, when the groom headed off to have a chat with their parents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I get that it is the author’s fantasy to be a cuck, but there are too many real life logical breakdowns for this to be taken as anything other than fantasy.

When he walks in, a single photo and instant annulment.

Where are the family and friends when the wedding party is gone for 3 hours during the reception.

How does it make any sense that he doesn’t seek the help of his groomsmen when his wife goes missing.

Sorry, this is a poorly thought out tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well that was jet another story about how selfishly vile and disgusting women ca be!

KayiterKayiteralmost 2 years ago

With that ending he might as well put on a thorned chastity cage and hand her the keys in front of the "friends" with how submissively written he is. Pathetic. Get the annulment started while you can.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Fucking homosexual cuck writer afraid to go get the cock in his mouth he really wants.

And this was a totally stupid and shitty story. Good on ya if dumb was your aim, because it was literally dipshit perfect, stick around and write some more (we need more comedy writers)

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 2 years ago

STUPID!!! With A capital STUPID!

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Silly shit. Chet being smart would know he has no friends or wife. Move on.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

I have to laugh at many of the panties in a bunch commenters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please write a sequel to balance the scale for the new husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Might be one of the dumbest stories ever posted on this website

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

NOPE!!! 1 star! Not plausible on any level. Burn the bitch and the groomsmen too!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Guys may be lead around by the "little head" but nobody makes that many mistakes.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

Are you out of your fucking mind....I would immediately be walking to the lawyers office for an annulment. She can fuck all the groomsmen if she wants, I'm gonna tell her parents her and her sister did either way. Then I'm taking my jeopardy winnings which after 2 weeks should be in the 500k to mil range and make the life's of everyone in that room hell...buying pests to release into their homes, crippling their cars and such. Just to rub in how smart they thought they fucking were. The nerve of these so called friends, gtfo I'd go ape shit on them.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Fuck that bullshit. What he needs is an annulment, not sex. She just fucked him by cheating on him, so he gets to fuck her back by leaving her before he has a chance to commit to this travesty of a marriage.

Because if she did it once, with ZERO regret, she’ll do it again.

ScarelttScarelttalmost 2 years ago

I liked this one, and the Jeopardy tie in was great.. to be alone with all those groomsmen. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, I guess Chet can never be proud of any of his accomplishments for the rest of his life then. Or else his wife will feel the need to teach him another "lesson".

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 2 years ago

**

Hey Chet, marriages can be annulled you know!

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Ic69hunter so concerned about panties that he has to comment twice again. Nothing in this piece of shit to even care about

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If he hurries, he can have it annulled quickly, what a vile woman, and story. He also must lose the "friends:.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another "Fuck the stupid husband even if he is a TV champion". Annulment first. Dumping groomsmen next. Fuck them all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Actually, no man would begin the honeymoon without knowing what had happened in that room.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

Nope. A man finds his bride, her sister, and his closest friends all naked. He doesn’t ask questions. He leaves, and gets the marriage license destroyed.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The honeymoon is over even before it started. No consummation no marriage. Easey peasey.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio7 months ago

“I’ll take Legal Action for $800, Ken”

“ Step to take when you find your new bride naked with your groomsmen.”

“What is ANNULMENT?”

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

hmm seems the new bride got away with more than she should have & I doubt the marriage is going to last long with her attitude. As far as his 'attitude' could it have been more pride than arrogance? I have to question his choices in the bridal party.....his.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous