Love At First Sight: Bondage Special Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ungh, go easy back there” Dannii grunted, feeling her arsehole being manipulated by our thrusts into her. She tightly gripped the bars of the bed and breathed heavily with each thrust by us two into her tight bum, her sphincter hugging the invading strap on and my cock tightly as we gave her the first taste of double anal sex.

“See, it feels good doesn’t it?” Kylie whispered sexily into her sisters ear, before giving a lick up her cheek, running her hands back to fondle her large breasts. Dannii just grunted and Kylie couldn’t help but giggle as we pounded on her, both thrusting in unison into her younger sister. Dannii felt the pain gradually subside from her stretched sphincter as she got used to taking double anal penetration, and she started to act like she would for a normal anal session. She started pushing back on us as we thrust into her tight little arsehole, driving deep inside her and making her grunt every time. She gasped for breath as we withdrew and grunted loudly in pleasure when we drove in, holding onto the head rail.

Dannii had her head hanging down, mouth open panting and eyes closed as she felt the pleasure of hard anal sex run through her body. Kylie leaned up and gave a series of soft kisses on Dannii’s face, gently nibbling at her lower lip as she panted. Both girls bodies glistened with sweat, little beads of it running down the side of breasts and dripping off the nipples with the shaking of her body from the vigorous fuck me and her sister were giving her arse. Dannii started tensing up, and Kylie knew she was close.

“Come baby, come for sis” she cooed sexily, starting to thrust harder into Dannii. I kept pace with her, both of us slamming against Dannii now as we pounded her. Dannii let out a squeal and drove herself down on both of us hard, stretching her anus to the maximum to give a little hit of pain to tip herself over the edge.
“Ung Fuck!” she grunted as her arse was crammed full of cock and she felt her orgasm hit her. Dannii screamed loudly in pleasure as we continued screwing her, her sphincter clamping down tightly on the penetrating cock and strap on inside her body, her pussy leaking juices down onto Kylie’s toned stomach, her pubic hair matted wetly to her body as she writhed in orgasm. Dannii started to calm down with a series of moans, her body slowly from pushing back on us. Me and Kylie both slowed to a stop, then withdrew with a pop. Dannii just dropped down on top of Kylie, her arse still open as she rested. Kylie slid out from under her younger sister and knelt with me on the bed. We both grabbed Dannii by the hips and rolled her over onto her back, her wrists pulling harshly in the handcuffs as the chain twisted. Dannii gave a yell of pain and looked up as I straddled her stomach, my hardon bouncing just below her large, elegant breasts.

“What do you think Kylie, enough lube?” I said, reaching down and tweaking Dannii’s nipples which caused her to gasp, her large tits heaving up and down from her still rapid breathing.

“More than enough for a titfuck” she said, smiling kinkily down at Dannii. Dannii just gave a smile back as I slid forwards, slipping my cock between her boobs as she looked down. I reached out and gave the large mams a healthy squeeze, then slid my hands down the sides and pushed them firmly together as I listened to Dannii breathe. I held them in place, and started to slowly thrust, the juices from her arse offering just enough lubrication. Kylie hopped off the bed and started unfastening the 8” strap on cock, not taking her eyes off the scene on the bed as she did. She held the cock and undid the last strap, pulling it away from her tiny frame. She held it up, seeing it glisten in the light for a second, then gave a flick of her head to get her hair out the way. Kylie tipped her head right back and opened her mouth wide, then held the strap on right above her lips. She lowered it down into her mouth, giving a groan at the taste, and let it drop down into her throat to around 5”. There was not a hint of gagging as she held it in her mouth and took hold of the base, and then pushed down firmly on it to push the full 8” into her throat. Her lips sealed around the base and she sucked her, slurping loudly on the thick toy. Me and Dannii stared at her, slowing though not stopping our titfuck. Kylie sucked loudly for another few seconds, then slowly withdrew the toy from her throat with a long slurping from her full, pouty lips, leaving the shaft glistening. She pulled it out and brough her head back down with a satisfied sigh and a smile. She looked over and saw me and Dannii staring.

“What?” she said rhetorically. Kylie dropped the strap on by the bed and hopped back on, shuffling into the middle between Dannii’s widely spread legs. She slid forwards sexily onto her stomach and shuffled forwards between her sisters gorgeous legs, moving up to the trim beaver in front of her. Dannii gave a slightly jump of shock when she felt the warm breath on her pussy, having not been able to see what Kylie was doing. Kylie reached up and ran her hands down the insides of Dannii’s thighs, causing her to shiver in anticipation. Kylie’s fingers slid down to the swollen, juicy pussy lips of her now bisexual sister and gently caressed them. She spread them open, also pulling the top of her bum cheeks open to fully reveal her puckered arsehole. Kylie leaned down and buried her tongue into the flesh, licking her her sisters tight anus and then carried on upwards in one long lick all the way up to the hard, prominent clit at the top of her spread lips.

“Ohhhhh yes” Dannii breathed as her sister started to give her oral attention, loving the feeling of her cunt and arse being licked by her sister whilst she was titfucked. She groaned in pleasure as I sped up, starting to thrust in and out of her breasts much faster, pressing her firm tits together for more feeling. Having spent a while fucking her up the arse with Kylie, I wasn’t going to last too long, but would prolong it as best I could. I gave full length strokes into the tunnel formed by Dannii’s tits, loving the feeling of the warm, soft flesh whilst I listened to Kylie suckling as her sisters pussy and arse, slurping deliberately loudly to make me more horny. Dannii writhed under me, in heaven from her sister working on her whilst she was titfucked. I held onto her body and thrust hard, stroking my full 7” between her large breasts, starting to feel the pressure rise. I tried to quell it, but couldn’t stop from thrusting faster and shorter onto Dannii, feeling myself rush towards climax.

“She’s so juicy” Kylie purred, and that was all it took. I let go of Dannii and kneeled up, grabbing my rock hard cock and jerking it furiously. I gave a grunt and shot my load onto Dannii, aiming it all over her large, soft breasts. She groaned loudly as she felt the hot cum shoot onto her voluptuous body, a shot catching her straight across the nipple. She gave a sigh as I shot my last and wiped my cock off between her breasts before dropping down next to her on the bed. Kylie had looked up to watch the cumshot, and wasted no time. She crawled up over her sisters sumptuous body to her chest and instantly latched onto the nipple.

Dannii gave a grunt as her sister sucked and tongued the cum from her rock hard nipple, giving a gentle bite before gliding off and onto the rest of her chest, running her tongue across her smooth skin. She moved round, sucking up any cum she found aswell as sucking hard on Dannii’s other nipple. Once she’d gathered all the cum up, she moved up a little more and leaned down to draw her sister into a kiss. Kylie plunged her tongue into her siblings mouth and Dannii returned the favour, feeling the cum slide into her mouth with her sisters saliva as they french kissed deeply. The girls pulled apart with a wet sound, and both swallowed very deliberately. They both gave satisfied sighs, Dannii flopped limp on the bed as Kylie pull herself over and sat down next to Dannii. She reached down then gave a quick squeeze of her sisters large breasts.

“These breasts are just magnificent, I could suckle them all day long” she said with a sexy smile. I also gave a smile, then stepped off the bed and knelt down by the second bag. I opened it and withdrew the two huge double dildos, aswell as the remaining sets of handcuffs. I stood up and held up the large double dildos, and they both eyed them lustily.

“Time for you two to fuck in a new fashion” I said, dropping them on the bed.

“Well it certainly looks like fun” Kylie said, licking her lips.

“Oh it will be. Now both of you, stand up” I said, and they complied without question. They both got up, and hopped onto the floor to stand by me, their gorgeous bodies glistening with sweat.

“Now turn away from each other, and move apart a little. They did as they were told, and stood around 18” apart.

“Spread your legs, bend over and grab your ankles” I instructed, picking up the four pairs of handcuffs. Both girls again did as they were told without question, spreading their legs and then bending straight over, pulling their lovely arses tight and revealing their wet pussies. I knelt down next to Kylie, and locked the handcuffs to her wrists. I then proceeded to lock her wrists to her corresponding leg, which allowed for her to move around a bit which she’d need to. I moved round to Dannii, and did the same thing, locking her wrists to her ankles. I stood up and looked at the girls, sexily bent over with their ankles chained to their wrists in a prone position. I picked up the two double dildos from the bed, and then held one out in front of each sister. Dannii gave a gasp, whilst Kylie simply let out a sexy purr.

“I think I see where this is going” Kylie said, looking up and blowing me a kiss. I simply gave her a wink, then stepped to the side of them where their pert arses both sat waiting delightfully. I gave a hard slap to each of them, causing a grunt and bum clench from each end. I took hold of the first 24” double dildo and bent it slightly so that the length was reduced. I lowered it down between the two sisters and lined it up so the bulbous head was level with the hot, wet entrances of the two tight pussies. I slowly pulled it back straight, pushing the heads against the swollen cunt lips of the two Minogue sisters. Kylie gave a groan and relaxed as the large head pushed between her swollen lips, but Dannii tensed and gave a grunt of shock as it pressed into her.

“Just relax Dannii, it’ll be fine. Just let it slide up into you, it feels great” Kylie said back to her sister through heavy breathing. Dannii decided to take her sisters advice, and let her guard down. I straightened the thick toy fully and it slid into their juicy cunts, around 3” inside each sister. They both groaned in pleasure as they were stretched out by the huge toy, feeling so horny because they were sisters and playing with sex toys whilst being bound. The bulbous head inside them pushed their hard clits outwards, making them look even more obvious between their slick folds. I took hold of the second double dildo, and did the same as before, bending it so that it could it between them. I lowered it between their lovely arses, pushing the cheeks apart as the heads dropped against their tight arseholes. Dannii’s breathing was rapid, and Kylie gave a grunt then relaxed, her arsehole opening to alloy the toy entry.

I pushed it out straight and Kylie moaned low in pleasure as the head stretched her out, sinking into her anus firmly. Dannii gave a yell of pain, as again she didn’t relax, her sphincter forced open by the large head. Dannii clenched a couple of times then controlled herself and relaxed, knowing it was the only way. She let herself go, and grunted as another inch of the cock pushed into her arsehole. I pressed the double dildo and straightened it fully, pushing around 3” of this dildo into each girl aswell, causing them to moan in unison. They each had around 6” of cock in them, and this was only the beginning of the fun.

“Right, now push back onto each other till your fine arses are pressed against each other” I said, giving each of them a pinch, my hardon brushing Kylie’s hip. She looked round with a sly smile, but said nothing. The girls started to tentatively push back against each other, the dildo sliding up quite easily into their dripping cunts, but taking quite a bit of pressure as it stretched their arseholes outorcing uplubed up into their arses. They’d managed to get around 8” of the dildos into each of their holes, their arses taking the time so as not to hurt themselves.

“Come on girls, only another 4” each and you’re done” I said, reaching under and fondling Dannii’s breasts. She grunted and gave a spasm, pushing herself back on her sister. Kylie felt her sibling push back more, so did the same. This made Dannii do the same, which made Kylie do the same again. This all resulted in a hard thrust back from each of them which forced the remaining few inches of the dildos into them. They both yelled out in pleasure as their arses pressed together, nearly 12” of cock up each hole. Their toned stomachs bulged slightly because they were so stuffed, their juices running down their legs as their nipples throbbed with pleasure.

“You two know what you wanna do” I said, pinching Kylie’s nipple. She gave a shudder, and a low groan. The sisters wasted no time, seemingly knowing exactly what to do, and started to shuffle forwards again. They slid around 6” of each dildo from themselves as I idly stroked my rock hard cock over the scene in front of me, and then took a firm footing. They were around a foot apart, and they rocked back on their heels, falling back against each other with their perky rears. They groaned loudly as they pushed the dildos back into themselves, then rocked themselves forwards so that the heads were on the verge of pulling out of them. In this fashion, they were able to fuck each other and take the full length of each dildo into each hole, giving immense pleasure to them both. They started getting a steady rhythm, rocking forwards on their toes and then back so their arses pressed sexily together with their deep groans. I watched as the the two dildos both appeared, then were gobbled back up by the sisters hungry fucking. I looked down at the dildo stretching their sphincters open, disappearing into their rears in an act of forbidden passion. I couldn’t stand anymore and stepped round in front of Kylie, my cock slapping her across the face.

“Blow me bitch” I said, my cock hovering just in front of Kylie’s plump lips. She looked up at my for a moment, breathing heavily as she fucked her sister, and then gave a nod to indicate it was fine. I stepped forwards and thrust my solid hardon into her mouth, causing her to snort through her nose from the sudden cock filling her mouth. She was just pulling off Dannii, so regained her composure and pushed my cock all the way into her throat with a moan. It felt great, and she sucked hard as she slid back off my cock to impale herself fully on the two thick toys as she screwed her sister. She nibbled lightly at the head of my cock as she slid back, then drove herself forwards, pulling out so just the heads of the huge dildos pulled at her holes, threatening to fall out as she deepthroated me with ease. We continued in this fashion for a couple of minutes, the girls rocking back and forth on each other, moaning loudly, Kylie more muffled through my cock. I waited till the girls thrust back on each other, then slid my cock from Kylie’s mouth with a slurp, causing her to give a little disappointed noise.

I stepped away and walked round, running my hand along Kylie’s smooth back and then across onto Dannii at the moment they both drove back with noisey groans of incestuous pleasure. My hand slid over their firm rears and up Dannii’s back, sliding down to give her right nipple a quick pinch. She grunted in pleasure through her rapid breathing as I stepped round in front of her, pushing my cock against her lips. She didn’t even stop to think, opening her mouth and sucking me into the hot, wet bliss of her mouth, her tongue licking up the underside of my cock. I grunted as she started sucking hard, using her tongue fiercely on my shaft, licking up round the sides and pouting her lips to increase my pleasure. She dived down and deepthroated me on her first real stroke down, doing pretty much as Kylie had and deepthroating me as she pulled away from her sister.

I looked over Dannii and watched the action. It was a great sight, seeing the two hot australian sisters thrusting back and forth on each other firmly, the two huge sex toys coming into view, then being swallowed up by their tiny, cock hungry bodies as they thrust back onto each other. I had a perfect view of Kylie, and could see her dripping pussy lips split wide by the dildo, her tight arsehole hugging the dildo closely, seeing the lips and her anus bulge when they pulled apart as the heads threatened to slip from inside her. The sisters were both breathing heavily, taking a deep breath as they pulled apart, then letting long, low moans and groans as they pushed back together, feeling near 24” of cock fill them both up. With Dannii groaning deeply, as she slid back up my shaft and onto her sister, the humming sensation moved from the base of my cock and finished at the head, which felt wonderful.

“You two obviously have a similar approach to sucking cocks” I said, referring to the way they’d timed deepthroating with their thrusts onto each other.

“Yeah, but we’re normally on our knees” Kylie said with a laugh. I felt Dannii give a slight laugh round my cock, her lips moving round my shaft. We continued on, the girls thrusting against each other, loving the forbidden act in which they indulged. I felt Dannii getting me quite close and stepped back from her. She leaned forwards to try stop me, which Kylie obviously felt.

“Hey don’t hog him, some of us want another suck” Kylie said back in a sultry tone, looking back with a sly smile. I looked at her and down the side of the pair of them, their bodies thrusting back. She followed me with a sexy look on her face, very slowly licking her upper lip as I walked along to stand next to her. She took a slight lunge forwards, trying to get my cock between her pouty lips with a little sexy growl. I stepped back slightly out of her reach, and slowly shook a finger at her. She smiled back and blew me a kiss, before thrusting her little body back harder onto her sister, her pert rear bumping against Dannii, causing her to rock forwards slightly with a grunt.

“Come on sis, gimme some more” Kylie growled, pulling off the toys faster. Dannii responded, also pulling away quicker, holding onto her ankles with her hands rather than just pulling at the cuffs. Kylie pushed back harder, Dannii doing the same though not as hard as her sister, their butt cheeks slapping together sexily.

“You can give me more than that you little bitch” Kylie said, pulling quickly off the dildos again, Dannii matching pace this time. They both drove back hard, their arses slapping together loudly as they both let out squeals of pleasure, making my cock twitch as they both closed their eyes in pleasure.

“Yeah, just like that” Kylie moaned deeply, pulling forwards and slamming back against Dannii again, causing yells of pleasure from the siblings. I couldn’t stand any more, and stepped round in front of Kylie, my cock bobbing in front of her gasping mouth. She eyed it, then looked up at me.

“Oh you want me to suck you now do you? Couldn’t give me it when I wanted it. Why should I blow you now huh?” she said in a sexy, mocking tone as she thrust back hard onto her sister again with another loud moan.

“Because you know you wanna bitch. You’re a little slut and you love sucking cock, so get to it” I said dominantly, slapping my cock on her glistening face. She just gave a knowing smile and opened wide, sucking the head of my cock in as she drove back onto her sister hard once more, swirling her tongue strongly round the bulbous tip, causing me to shudder in pleasure. She sucked hard, her hot, wet mouth feeling like molten silk as she deepthroated me on the draw away from her sister. The girls had to put more effort into pulling apart, their pussies and arseholes tightening on the toys as they fucked hard. They slammed back together hard, their drenched cunts giving a loud squelching sound as the thick toy stuffed them both full. It was too much for me, having been sucked by both of them whilst watching this hot sibling scene play out in front of me. I feel the cum rising in my balls and started to thrust into Kylie’s mouth. She bobbed her head fast whilst still thrusting back on her sister, sucked hard and using her tongue to maximum effect. It took mere seconds to take me over the edge.