Love At First Sight: Bondage Special Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Stop, please!” Dannii sobbed, her fingers digging into the floor. Kylie just pushed harder and felt a slight pop as the head forced through her sisters cervix, the toy driving up to 10” in her sister now. Kylie had a look of concentration on her face, actually having to push quite hard to get the thick 15 incher into her sisters tight hole. Dannii squealed with every push, feeling her pussy stretched around the toy. Kylie gave a last hard thrust, and with a loud grunt from Dannii, pushed the strap on all the way in so that her hips were pushed against Dannii’s arse. They stopped for a breather, both of them sweating from the exertions of wreslting and penetration. Kylie then took a firm grip on Dannii again and started sliding backwards, Dannii feeling the huge head dragging her insides with it, sliding back out of her dripping pussy. Kylie felt another distinct pop as the head came back past Dannii’s cervix, making her grunt in pain through her heavy breathing. Kylie drew back so just the head and first couple of inches was in her sister, then thrust forwards hard.

Dannii squealed loudly in pain as her sister thrust into her, her pussy now loosened and wetter so it allowed Kylie to get into her much faster this time. She didn’t drive all the way in, going to around 11” before pulling back out and driving in again. Dannii bit her lip and tried not to think of the pain. It started to subside, and Dannii couldn’t help feeling a little pleasure as her sister abused her. She let out a low moan and a slight smile as Kylie pushed the entire 15” into her. Kylie gave a smile and winked at me, loving the fact Dannii was enjoying it. Kylie didn’t take long though, only screwing her sisters tight cunt for a couple of minutes before she slowed to a stop. Kylie slowly pulled the thick 15” strap on from her sisters beaver, feeling her sisters pussy muscles gripping at it as she withdrew. Kylie watched eagerly as her sisters pussy lips bulged outwards then split open wider as the base of the large head came into view, glistening with Dannii’s pussy juices. Dannii gave a sigh of relief as the head pulled clear, clenching her muscles so that her lips clamped shut.

Kylie smiled evily as she heard her sisters sight, evidently thinking it was over. Without giving Dannii any chance to ask questions, she repositioned her hips and pushed the tip of the huge toy up between Dannii’s arse cheeks, the tip pushing against her tight back hole.

“Oh god no!” Dannii practically screeched, but it was too late. Kylie pushed forwards firmly, not giving any hard thrusts in case she injured her sister. Dannii tried to relax, knowing Kylie wasn’t about to let her escape and tensing would just cause her a lot of pain. The tip of the huge toy forced her sphincter open, stretching it out slowly. She started grunting in pain as the head started stretching her further than she’d ever been, pushed her anal muscles to the limits. Kylie gave a quick, short thrust and rammed the head into Dannii’s arse, causing her to squeal in a bit more pain before giving taking a deep breath as she realised the head was in. Though she wasn’t in for a smooth ride, her sphincter wouldn’t be painfully stretched any further. Dannii breathed heavily, her arsehole adjusting to the thickness of the shaft behind the bulbous head, the pain subsiding mostly. Kylie held her sisters hips tightly and pushed forwards, the unlubed shaft pushing painfully past the tight sphincter of Dannii as she tried to muffle her groans of pain.

Kylie smiled at her little sisters stiffled moans of pain as she forced the mammoth 15” fake cock into her tight arse, holding her hips tightly. Dannii gave a yell of pain as Kylie gave a hard thrust, the dildo now up to 10”. Kylie paused for a moment then pushed hard again, causing Dannii to squeal and claw at the carpet. With just a couple of inches left to go, Kylie thrust hard, driving fully in and slapping against her sisters firm arse. Dannii gave a great shout and then a small sob as a tear slid down her cheek. Kylie gave a contended sigh and smiled at me as she felt the 15” buried in her sisters back passage. All I could do was stare. How either of these tiny women took such huge toys was beyond me. Kylie looked down to where the base of the thick strap on could be seen stretching out Dannii’s anus, and then felt a wave of jealousy wash over her. She’d never take a 15 incher, and now her younger sister was getting to try it first, and she was the one doing it!

Kylie drew back harshly, the huge head dragging down on Dannii’s insides causing her to scream and ball her hands into fists. Kylie drew right back so the head was pulling on the insides of Dannii’s tightened sphincter and then drove bodyweight forwards through her hips, driving the 12” of the shaft deeply back into Dannii in a single, pain filled stroke. Dannii groaned loudly in pain, inhaling in a series of gasps as she sobbed at her sisters violation of her arse. Kylie gripped her sisters hips so tightly that her fingers turned white, a look of determination on her face as she anally rammed Dannii. Kylie started to pick up the pace, pulling the huge toy back out and then driving the full length back in with long, hard strokes into Dannii’s dry, painful arsehole. Dannii writhed, squealed and screamed in pain under her older sister as her raw arsehole was driven into again and again, feeling the huge bulbous head stretching her deep inside everytime.

“Stop, please Kylie!” Dannii yelled, wincing in pain as her sister drove into her again even harder.

“Why?” she said as she leaned back on her feet to withdraw the huge length of the strap on.

“This is quite funnnnn” she growled as she drove herself all the way back into Dannii again, grinding her hips into Dannii’s arse as her younger sister squealed. Dannii gave up pleading, and just tried to block out the pain as Kylie really found her rhythm and started riding her, driving the full length of the 15” toy in and out quite rapidly. Dannii managed to find a moment to ponder her sisters obsession with anal sex, not only taking it, but also giving it. She was brought back to reality by the pain and force of a particularly hard thrust and grunt from Kylie as she slammed into her arse. But then she didn’t withdraw. Dannii heard Kylie’s heavy breathing and then felt the huge fake cock slowly withdrawing. When it got to the point where Kylie pulled back to put some tension on her arsehole from the inside before driving back in, she felt more tension and then with a quick pop, the huge bulbous head pulled right out of her rear. Dannii gave a sigh of relief as her sister flopped back on the floor behind her to catch her breath.

Dannii collapsed on her face, glad that the ordeal was finally over as Kylie unstrapped the huge fake cock. She dropped it to one side with a heavy thud and then stood up. She leaned down to give me a kiss on the sofa where I’d watched the whole session with a hardon.

“God I’m horny” Kylie breathed as I reached up to cup her soft, humble breasts.

“I can tell” I said, feeling her hard nipples pressing into my hands.

“Doing that to Dannii has got me all psyched up for some anal of my own. I need it” she said, looking me in the eyes with a look that really told me she needed it, not just wanted it.

“Stay right where you are” I whispered, and slid out from under her. She leaned down on the sofa to steady herself and spread her legs to allow me easy access. I cast an eye to Dannii as she pulled herself up into a chain and slumped down to rest for a minute after the huge anal ramming she’d just received from her sister. I stepped up behind Kylie’s prone form and gave her beautiful arse a firm squeeze. She moaned breathily as I stroked my hand over her back, my other hand positionning my cock between her firm buttocks. I took a hold of her hips and pushed forwards firmly, wasting no time. It wasn’t a problem for Kylie, she was relaxed and ready, and pushed back onto me. The head of my cock popped into her sphincter easily and she gave a loud moan of pleasure, a grin spreading across her face.

“Yeah, right there” Kylie grunted, arching her back as I pushed slowly into her. In one smooth, slow stroke I pushed my entire length into her, my balls hitting the back of her dripping cunt lips. She moaned deeply in delight, pushing herself back to get my entire length as deep inside her as she could. I held her hips steady and started thrusting into her tight, dry arsehole, feeling her tighten herself on me to increase the pleasure for us both. Kylie grunted in a pain-pleasure sensation as she felt me push into her again, it hurting her a little because she’d tightened on me and was unlubed, but pleasured by the feeling of my cock driving deeply into her pert rear. I drew right back out so just the head of my cock was in her and then drove back into her faster, driving all the way in again and hearing her groan in pleasure.

“Harder!” she hissed through gritted teeth as I pulled back out. I didn’t disappoint her, driving back in hard so that she rocked forwards on her hands. She drew a deep breath as I pulled back out.

“Yeesssss” she moaned as I drove back into her again, my groin pushing right against her pert arse cheeks. We got a rhythm going quite fast, our bodies moving together. Me pulling back and her away, then we both pushed onto each other hard, driving my full length into her tight arse. We were both breathing heavily, Kylie grunting loudly with every thrust into her rear. Her back was damp with sweat as she thrust back onto me, our flesh slapping together as we fucked. I slid my hands up her sides and the underneath her, feeling her firm breasts, twidling the nipples between my fingers gently. She moaned in pleasure, licking her lips and panting as she thrust her arse back onto my impaling cock. I stood back up and gripped her hips again, thrusting harder into her with shorter strokes as we nearer the brink of a simultaneous orgasm. I looked over to Dannii, who was watching intently with a smile, her eyes glued to the sight of Kylie having anal sex.

“Come on, just a bit harder sweetie” Kylie cooed, tensing her muscle up and thrusting back harder as she strived to finish us both off. I felt myself boiling and thrust into her harder, driving my full length in and out. I held on till I was about to burst and then drove into her and let go with a grunt, gripping her hips hard. Kylie squealed in ecstasy as she felt the hot cum shoot into her arse, sending her tumbling into a powerful orgasm. She groaned loudly, smiling wide as she gasped for breath, her sphincter clamping down tightly on the base of my cock. Her body convulsed and shook as she orgasmed, her fingers digging into the sofa as she screamed in pleasure. Her sphincter muscle milked my cock, her cheeks clenching on me which ended with a long grip on me before she went limp with a long sigh of relief. I stepped back and slid from her with a pop.

“That was great Kylie, you really know how to take a cock up your arse” I said with a laugh, giving a hard slap on her tight, perfect arse.

“Thank you babe” she said with a smile, stretching a little. She stayed where she was to catch her breath for a moment, and didn’t notice Dannii slide from the chair. She realised where Dannii was when she felt soft hands pulling her arse cheeks apart and a tongue flicking at her back entrance. Kylie gave a moan and looked back.

“What are you doing there Dannii?” she said, gasping as her sisters tongue probed her anus.

“Returning the favour” she replied simply, and locked her lips onto Kylie’s arsehole. Kylie could only moan in response as she felt her sisters tongue lapping at her tight back hole, sliding in and gently working her open. She relaxed, her sphincter loosening and Dannii’s tongue slid deeper into her hot rear. Kylie moaned loudly, holding the sofa, her eyes closing as Dannii started sucking, easing her arsehole open a little more using her tongue. She swirled her tongue around inside Kylie and sucked, tasting the cum on her tongue as she sucked it out of her sisters recently fucked bum. She moved her hands a little, stretching Kylie’s arse open to the max as she sucked my semen out of her sister, using her tongue on Kylie’s tight ring as she did. Satisfied she’d got it all, she pulled off her sisters anus with a slurp. She looked up and very deliberately swallowed with a smile.

“He gave you a big load didn’t he?” she said sexily, patting Kylie’s bum. She leaned forwards and gave another lick round Kylie’s anus causing her to moan and twitch.

“He sure did” Kylie breathed, looking over at me with knowing look. I just gave a slight smile back and watched as Dannii slid one of her small hands down between her sisters cheeks, her fingers running softly over her puckered hole, causing Kylie to clench a little. Dannii started rubbing a finger round her sisters tight ring, relaxing Kylie as she bucked her hips gently and tried to push back. Because she was still relaxed and horny, Dannii had no problem sliding two of her fingers into her waiting anus as her sister moaned.

“Yeah, that’s right, finger your sisters arse” Kylie moaned, pushing back.

Dannii started slowly thrusting her two fingers in and out of Kylie as I walked over. I stood next to her and reached under her, tweaking her nipples firmly with my fingers. Kylie moaned deeply, her nipples feeling so hard they could cut glass as her younger sister fingered her arse. Dannii had eased her open a little more now and pulled back, leaving just her fingertips in before adding a third finger and pushing back in quite roughly, pushing Kylie out the last bit to allow three fingers.

“Ungh that hurt you little bitch. Careful back there!” Kylie snapped, moving her hips uncomfortably. I pinched her nipples and she arching her back, giving a soft moan. Dannii started working harder than she had before, moving her wrist in circles to open Kylie out, her fingers moving in and out as she fingered her sisters famous rear. Kylie felt her sphincter responding to Dannii’s movements, relaxing even further and allowing more access.

“Come on, gimme a fourth” Kylie growled, egging her sister on as she got fingered. Dannii was going to let herself to be beaten down by her sister and pulled back enough to bring her little finger up with the others. She shoved forwards, driving Kylie’s anus open a little more with her last finger, pushing herself in to her second knuckles as Kylie yelled.

“Ahhhh yeah right there!” Kylie yelled through gritted teeth, arching her back as her sister pushed her arse to the limits. Dannii smiled up at me evily and then, holding Kylie’s hips with her spare hand, folded her thumb into her palm and pushed. Kylie grunted loudly in pain as the widest part of her sisters hand started being forced into her arse, realising what her sister had in store for her.

“Hey I didn’t agree to this!” Kylie squealed, trying to pull away but was held fast by her sister as she pushed into her. Her eyes squeezed shut and she bit her lip as she felt her sisters thumb stretch her out a little more as it started sliding into her arse, pushing her out the other way as the joint of her thumb drove in. Kylie gave an ascending groan which culminated in a loud grunt as her sisters hand popped into her, sliding the last couple of inches down to her slim wrist with little resistance.

“There that wasn’t so bad was it?” Dannii said with a giggle as Kylie wriggled in discomfort with a groan of pain. Dannii wiggled her fingers and then balled her hand up into a fist. She held onto Kylie’s hip and then pushed her arm forwards hard. Kylie screamed in pain as her sisters fist drove deep into her bowel, trying to pull away from the deep intrusion.

“Hold still you little bitch!” Dannii snapped, pulling Kylie back towards her with her hand. Kylie’s fingers dug into the leather sofa, her knuckles turning white from the pressure of her grip as her sister forced her arm deeper in, feeling her reach her limits as she neared her elbow.

“Arghh fuck that hurts!” Kylie sobbed, a tear sliding from the corner of her squeezed shut eye.

“Oh just stop fucking whining!” Dannii growled. She pulled back harshly so that the base of her hand pulled at her sisters tight sphincter and then drove back in hard causing Kylie to give an ear piercing scream as more tears slid down her soft cheeks.

“How do you think this felt for me?” Dannii spat, drawing back sharply again.

“At least you had some luuuubbbbbeee!” Kylie squealed as her younger sister drove her arm back in even harder. Dannii pulled back to her wrist again and then drove back in hard to Kylie’s dry arse with another glass breaking scream. I fondled Kylie’s breasts, gently tweaking the nipples to inject a little pleasure into the searing anal pain she felt from her sisters abuse.

“Goddamn your arse is hot Kylie” Dannii whispered above the pained grunts and moans of her older sibling.

“I reckon I could do this all day, it’s so soft and warm in here” Dannii said with a sly smile, driving her fist as deep into her sisters arse as she could, hearing the desperate screams of anguish and pain. She pulled back, her teeth gritted in determination as she rammed her arm back into her sister. Dannii pulled back again, then spread her hand open and pushed back in, her fingers digging into new areas inside Kylie’s sweet arse and causing her new pain, making her scream through gritted teeth as she tried to pull away. Dannii grinned evily at her sisters pain and humiliation as she drew back, then forced in again, balling her hand up as she moved and penetrating her deepest. Kylie drew in short, ragged breaths as Dannii pulled back, then gave screams of pain as Dannii forced back in.

This continued for a few minutes until Kylie’s screams of pain turned into slight moans of pleasure. Before long Kylie was pushing back to meet her sisters hard anal ramming with loud moans of pleasure, a kinky smile on her face.

“You fucking love this don’t you? You little slut!” Dannii exclaimed, a rather surprised look on her face.

“I never thought getting fisted would feel so good!” Kylie groaned, shoving back hard to engulf her sisters arm. The two sisters started working together, pulling apart and then driving harshly back together as Kylie now screamed in ecstasy.

“You like it like this do you sis?” Dannii growled sexily, driving her arm deep into Kylie’s rear and spreading her hand wide.

“Unnnggghh yeah I do” Kylie moaned, her eyes fluttering. She grunted loudly and steadily as they moved rapidly, Dannii’s arm slamming in and out of her older sisters arsehole in long strokes. Dannii pulled back and then forced in hard, twisting her arm as she did, driving Kylie wild as the sensations flowed from her arse, tingling up her spine and making her groan loudly. Dannii tickled her fingers over Kylie’s insides as she withdrew, causing the pop princess to go weak at the knees from the feeling. With Kylie’s arse lowering a little, Dannii changed her angle of penetration a little, aiming down a little more and driving in. Kylie groaned loudly in pleasure, her arsehole starting to clamp down on Dannii’s arm. Dannii drew back and gave one last hard shove, her fingers extending to tickle deep inside Kylie’s rear.

“Oh my....godddd” Kylie squealed, her tiny body convulsing as her strong orgasm hit. She groaned in pleasure, her eyes rolling back in her head as her sphincter clamped down on Dannii’s wrist.

“God that’s tight!” Dannii said, pulling at her wrist, trapped by her sisters tight anal muscles. Dannii felt her sisters talented sphincter milking her arm as she rode through her orgasm, finally coming down with loud gasps and sighs of pleasure. She looked down at Dannii with sweat running down the side of her face.

“Thanks Dannii” Kylie said, blowing a kiss before her head dropped again to catch her breath. Dannii patted her sisters bum and then slowly drew her hand back till she was pulling at the tight sphincter. Kylie was so relaxed now that it didn’t take much pressure to get free, Dannii’s slender arm slipping out with a slightly squelch as she fell back onto the floor.