Love So Pure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

xxx xxxxxx

Both couples were finished with their morning rituals and were famished. Tom urged Debbie to take her time drying her hair and set off in his shorts to make mother of all breakfasts.

He took out eggs, bacon, hash browns, bagels, croissants, peppers, as he was starting on his mug of coffee Clive joined him in his shorts and open shirt.

Both men were about to start the conversation as old times but suddenly the last night made them conscious and for the first time both dear friends felt at unease and greeted one another and tried to talk food, weather, beautiful penthouse that Tom had bought for Lucy.

Clive started to chop things for Tom as he started his special omelets, sautéed mushrooms, got bacon and hash browns going in two pans. The volume of food was huge, the kitchen was filled with smells stoking appetite of both men.

xxxxxxx

Lucy shook her wet hair and put on her long tee-shirt and shorts and ran towards the other bedroom as she heard both men in kitchen. She found ravishing Debbie drying her hair with a towel fully naked and her wonderful large breasts danced with the rapid movements of her arms. Lucy took the towel from her hands and started to dry her hair as Debbie bent her head forwards. "Debs, those two beasts are going to be awkward this morning," Lucy vigorously toweled her friend's hair.

"Luce, I told you so. We will have to sort it all out. If we were to leave it to our fathers we can wait and die unmarried and barren."

Lucy removed the towel and picked up the brush. She sat on the bed and Debbie slid to the ground as Lucy brushed her curly long hair.

Debbie turned and kissed her friend when her hair were done.

She picked up Tom's shirt and pulled a white plain cotton panty. Her breasts were visible through the white shirt. Debbie pulled up her white cotton panty. She looked at Lucy for few seconds. "Lucy take your shorts off," Debbie herself bent down to help Lucy pull her shorts off. She remained on her knees and then pulled Lucy's panties off as well.

She pulled her panties off too.

One could make out the lush pubic growth of both girls through their light cotton garments which reached to their thighs.

Lucy could not believe how beautiful Debbie looked in her father's shirt.

"Debs, be careful, if my dad or your dad fail you I have a strap-on. You are ravishing."

"Luce, you have no idea how exquisitely beautiful you are. In fact I would love to use that strap on you just to see your face shining with pleasure."

"Its a date, Debs. Shall we join two monsters and see how you weave your magic. I shall follow your lead."

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lucy and Debbie joined their fathers in midst of slightly stilted formal conversation. Both men fell silent as two most beautiful girls took their breath away in their most natural freshness. Both could not believe their good fortune to have such perfect daughters who also chose to be their sex partners.

Debbie kissed Tom and sat in her father's lap as he kissed her. Debbie kissed him back with more fervor than Clive wished to demonstrate. Lucy Kissed Clive and then kissed her father. She rubbed his crotch discreetly.

"Shall we have breakfast?"

Tom and Lucy served the sumptuous breakfast. Debbie and Lucy giggled and kept on dropping innuendoes about the last night.

Both men ate heartily as did the two girls. It was amazing how much both girls could eat without ever worrying about the skinny figure most women nowadays fussed about.

All moved to the sofas with their coffees. Debbie once again flopped in her father's lap, "Luce, did my dad look after you."

Lucy caught on, "Uncle Clive more than looked after me. Did my dad behave?"

"I did not want uncle Tom to behave. I thought I had the problem of an insatiable father who could kill me with his monster cock, but now I have someone to relate to."

Tom and Clive smiled self consciously and fidgeted as their daughters talked about their sex lives most naturally.

"Luce, if you want we can swap our fathers as they both seem to have some mental block when it comes to their own daughters."

"Debs, we could discuss that, but Uncle Clive is too intelligent to let you get away."

Tom interjected, "Girls please. You are making us look like idiots."

"Prove it to us that you are not," Debby challenged.

Tom hesitated, "I have thought about it a lot. Luce knows I would rather die than not have her with me. I just worry if I am being unfair to my daughter to tie her with me."

Lucy punched him mockingly on his chin, "Why do you not let me decide that."

All of a sudden the barrier broke down and both men got involved in the discussion together as they had done one to one with their daughters.

Clive kissed his daughter, "Debs, Tom is right. That is the concern. Social facade is difficult to create."

Debbie beamed at her father's last comment proving beyond doubt that he had been thinking like her, "If we can work the social nonsense properly are you still in doubt that I want you more than any man on this earth," she added in jest, "More over you do not want our children to grow up with an old father."

"Sweetheart you have never complained about that before," Clive laughed briefly, paused and said, "Debs sweetheart please give me two more months. I am open to how you think to make it happen. If we both are honestly sure that what we plan is sure to work, I will never leave your side."

Debbie squealed with happiness and hugged her father tight.

Lucy got up and went to kiss both and went back to sit in her father's lap like Debbie. Without being conscious Tom's hands wandered inside her tee shirt to gently fondle her breasts as he had done thousands of time. Lucy knew her father was deep in thoughts.

Clive and Debbie felt a beam of natural affection towards Tom and Lucy as they observed the most natural subliminal display of love.

Tom softly whispered to Lucy, "Luce, if you felt the same way about this when you finish your degree I promise we will plan it. Hopefully Teddy [as he called Clive in most personal moments] and Debs would have given us some plan as well."

Lucy stopped breathing as she heard her father. She knew how much effort it had taken for him to move from his position so spontaneously. Lucy was very perceptive and intelligent to press any further.

"Dad, can I declare it in my convocation speech?"

Tom squeezed both her breasts firmly at her facetiousness.

Debbie was in deep kiss with her father as they both felt overwhelmed that all four friends could discuss their most important decision of their lives openly amongst themselves. They would need one another if all four were to walk down the path nature was guiding them to.

Lucy turned her face and kissed her father with an open mouth as he lifted her tee shirt over her head and threw it behind the sofa. Lucy's hands were all over her father's strong chest and back, as she turned to face him. Tom kissed her and stroked the soft skin of her back in butterfly touches making his daughter's skin jump.

Debbie was now in a sloppy wet kiss with her father whose tongue poured his saliva in her mouth. Debbie was soon burning as her cunt started to leak copious cunt juices on her father's shorts.

Debbie hastily broke the kiss and bent to pull her father's shorts off, exposing his steel hard foot long monster black cock. As she got up she pulled his shirt off. She greedily lifted her shirt up and turned around facing away from her father she bent forwards and took her hand behind between her thighs to hold her father's gargantuan penis to aim at her wet weeping cunt. She lowered herself with her legs on either side of her father's thighs. Her father opened her shirt's buttons and pulled it off her shoulders.

Debbie bit on her lower lip as the giant cock head engaged inside her vaginal entrance distending her cunt to now very familiar abnormal dimension. She moved her hand away and her father peeled her shirt off and threw it behind. Debbie put her hands on her father's thighs as she lowered herself to impale her cunt on her father's giant shaft inch by inch as each inch made her suck in her breath.

Clive massaged her breasts with his large hands lifting her large dangling breasts up and pinched her nipples to make her moan. It took Debbie almost ten minutes to manage to take the full cock of her father by herself. Her father had always managed to do that in two minutes when he chose to. Debbie wanted her father to dictate the pace of this fuck as she thought the moment dictated.

"Dad please fuck me. I want you to fuck me as you want to."

Clive picked her up in air and turned towards the sofa. He put her on the sofa on her knees. Debbie supported her arms on the back. Clive stood behind her at perfect height and advantage. He slowly pulled his cock out and screwed it back with most tenderness. Debbie went delirious as each inch of her loving father's giant penis opened her cunt tissues wide open. His hands roamed all over her back, ass and massaged her dangling large breasts.

Tom was driving his daughter out of her mind as he massaged her breasts and ran his hands over her back and sides and belly with gentle soft fluttering touches. Lucy greedily pushed her hand inside the waist band of her father's shorts to pull his massive cock out. Her hand was ridiculously dwarfed by the sheer dimensions of his monster. Tom broke the kiss and gently pushed his daughter's head down. Lucy immediately got up and knelt down the carpet. She gripped her father's shorts and pulled them down as he helped by lifting his hips.

Lucy looked at the cock which created her. This giant was her creator and now hers to own if her father were to agree. Lucy opened her mouth wide and tried to engulf her father's giant cock head. The corners of her mouth were painfully stretched. She managed to push her mouth down to take the monster glans and two inches inside her mouth as her saliva dribbled over it to lubricate it. She felt her father's fingers clench her hair to guide her head to his satisfaction.

Lucy started to bob her face up and down to give her father's giant cock as good a sucking as her painfully wide open stuffed with the monster cock meat could give. Her nose was flared with laboured breathing. The moans and muffled screams of Debbie heightened her lust. In her enthusiasm to suck better she would gag every now and then. Tom's one hand slowly massaged his daughter's breasts as other hand guided her head up and down.

Debbie felt the all too familiar fire of a torrential climax building up inside her belly. Her father sensing that increased the force of his steady pace of his pistoning monster penis. The loud sucking and squelching sounds as his colossal cock shuttled in and out of his daughters indecently dilated vagina pushed Debbie that much closer to her orgasm. Debbie spasmed like an epileptic as her body tore with the force of her climax. Her father fucked her fluttering cunt with ever increasing speed and force with his gargantuan sex pole.

The next half an hour two daughters stuffed with their fathers' huge penises were made to grunt, moan and scream. Lucy sucked her father's cock with more and more vigor as she tried to breathe through her nose. She would create snorting sounds through her beautiful nostrils stretched, as her mouth was wide open. Lucy could feel her cunt awash with her juices and she was very close to coming even without touching her cunt. Tom whispered to his daughter, "Luce, I am going to cum in your mouth. Shove your fingers in your cunt as I cum."

Lucy and Tom now had uncanny awareness of each other's sexual state. Lucy roughly shoved two fingers inside her cunt and her thumb rubbed her clitoris. She felt her fathers' cock head grew even more filling her mouth and soon her mouth was filled with his cum as his cock head splashed the back of her throat. The force of his ejaculation was no surprise. She exploded as she gagged on his cum. Her face drooped and her attempts to swallow the gushing thick semen became uncoordinated as her own orgasm tore through her body.

Her father's cum refluxed out of her nose. Soon she started to swallow the copious spurts that seemed to go on and on. It took nearly ten minutes for father and daughter to finish their mutual climax. Lucy lifted her face off her father's still rock hard monster and scooped his cum off her nose and upper lip and swallowed lovingly. Her father pulled her in his arms and licked her nose clean with his tongue.

Debbie was shaking with her third orgasm and her legs were beginning to weaken. Her father grunted loudly as he came inside his daughter's well-fucked cunt and made her cum yet again. He buried his giant penis to the hilt as Debbie's body convulsed with her fourth orgasm. Her mouth was open in a slack manner as she drooled on her luscious breasts. Her neck muscles lost their tone as did her legs she slumped down on the sofa her father's still spurting cock came out of her frothing cunt with an obscene sucking sound. Clive was far from through with his daughter.

He sat down on the sofa with his monster still hard as steel. He lifted his daughter effortlessly and put her on his rampant cock like a feather light doll. Debbie's slack mouth opened in a silent "OOH" as his gargantuan cock filled her cunt again. Debbie smiled weakly and kissed her father, "Do you plan to kill your daughter to avoid marrying her?"

Clive crushed his mouth over her's in response as he slowly ground his hips to rekindle his daughter's desires, which he knew were only sated for a fraction of time.

Lucy regained her breathing, her jaw still aching from the inhuman stretching she had put it to. The love filling the room made her very happy, "Daddy, why don't you fill Debbie's ass with your loving giant?"

Tom looked at Debbie's voluptuous ass all set to be impaled. Clive put his hands on his daughter's ass and slowly spread her ass cheeks in agreement. Lucy got up and pulled her father holding his hand and brought him right behind Debbie's ass. Lucy scooped out her cunt juices and smeared on Debbie's ass.

"Uncle Tom, Please be slow," Debbie whispered feebly.

Lucy spat on her friend's anus and licked Debbie's ass with his tongue dropping as much saliva on it as she cold generate. Lucy suggested, "Dad put you cock in my cunt first."

Tom turned towards her daughter's bent body and slowly impaled her cunt with his giant. Lucy gasped as her cunt was stretched wide open but bit on her lip to keep from screaming.

Debbie was shivering as the thought of her body being violated with two monster penises simultaneously.

Each cock could make her scream with pain and pleasure as it invaded her cunt or ass but both together!!!!!

Debbie did not have to ponder as how she will accommodate Tom's monster in her ass while her father's colossal cock stretched and filled her cunt to an inhuman dimension. Tom aligned his monster cock head against Debbie's wet tiny anal opening as her father spread her ass cheeks wide apart.

Debbie felt the familiar constant pressure of a giant cock head as her tight anus resisted for a while and then suddenly dilated to an enormous size to accommodate Tom's gargantuan cock. Tom held Debbie's waist firmly and pushed four inches of his cock right behind his glans as Debbie let out a scream.

Lucy quickly went behind the sofa and took her friend's lovely face twisted in the agony of her cunt and ass being violated by two inhumanly proportioned penises. Lucy knew the agonizing pleasure well enough to feel what Debbie was going through. Lucy kissed Debbie's mouth to muffle her screams. Lucy put her hand first on Clive's shoulder and then on her father's arm to suggest carrying on.

Debbie's breaths were coming in gasps as her friend swallowed saliva from her slack mouth. Tom continued to push his monster inch after another thick inch. He took a pause with the last thickest five inches still outside. His eyes met his daughter's.

"Debs, please brace yourself, soon daddy will be fully in," Lucy whispered inside her friend's mouth as she pushed her tongue deep inside Debbie's mouth and glued her lips to hers.

Lucy felt that she inadvertently tightened her muscles as she anticipated what Debbie was soon going to feel.

Tom stood still for few seconds and then he pulled his monster cock out by an inch and hammered the rest of his massive cock in one ass ripping thrust. Debbie had never had her ass plundered with another giant buried inside her cunt. Her mouth opened in a scream but Lucy swallowed her scream, which turned into a gagged groan.

All four lovers were locked in this battle to allow Debbie to get used to being double fucked by two monsters.

Tom slowly withdrew his monstrosity making Debbie gasp in his daughter's mouth with every inch withdrawn. Tom slowly ground back his giant penis with gentle persuasion until he had hilted.

Debbie was sucking on Lucy's tongue wildly as if to find some strength from her friend to handle two monster penises buried inside her body. Debbie felt her father slowly withdraw few inches of his cock and push it back in. Tom once again pulled his monster out until his giant cock head was buried inside Debbie's ass, his groove snug against her anal ring. He looked at Clive. Lucy read their exchange as her father and grandfathers had buffeted her many a time when she was double fucked. Clive pulled his gargantuan penis to his glans. Tom was holding Debbie by her hips.

Lucy held her friend's face in her hands and kissed her even with more force. Both men in one massive thrust shot their giant cocks deep inside the sobbing girl. Debbie would have screamed the house down but for Lucy's mouth. Debbie felt as if her cunt and ass would burst open as her father's and Uncle Tom's massive girths were buried in unison in her cunt and ass. Tom kept Debbie's ass in air as he and Clive fucked her both holes together with monster poles. Debbie tried to wriggle but could only manage to make it easy for her father or Uncle Tom to impale her.

Debbie was fucked and buggered for the next fifteen minutes in a coordinated fashion by two men right through her sobs and screams. Lucy kept on kissing her and sucking on her tongue. Their saliva dribbled along both their chins. Lucy felt Debbie started to move her hips trying to suck in both impaling monster cocks.

Lucy released Debbie's mouth and soon the room was filled with her moans, "AaAAhhh......ttoooo...beeeeg," she wailed, "Tooo beeeegg.....pleese....sloooo...arrggg.....fffuuccckkk.FFUUCCKK."

Tom and her father proceeded to do just that i.e. fuck her but ignoring her plea to go slow. Both men started to fuck her with their own rhythm. Both used long deep powerful thrusts to impale her obscenely stretched cunt and anus to bury their monster cocks to the hilt.

Lucy kissed Debbie's beautiful face all over, she, mirrored in Debbie's face, for the first time saw her own self torn by the ecstasy of two giant penises fucking at the same time. Lucy could see that Debbie was lost to the world and moaned and groaned as if disconnected from all worldly concepts. Her eyes were rolled up, her mouth was slack and open, her saliva dribbled incessantly and her beautiful nostrils flared with each life saving breath she took.

Lucy kissed her friends nose and traced her nostrils with the tip of her tongue. Lucy was sucked in the vortex of lust that permeated in the room.

Lucy forced her tongue inside Debbie's right nostril and fucked it vigorously adding to her torment as the escalating lust battered her body buffeted by two insatiable giant penises and the soft erotic love making by her friend.

Debbie tried to lift her head like a wild wolf to scream her orgasm but Lucy would not allow her to take away the pleasure Lucy was deriving as her tongue shifted to her left nostril. Debbie screamed declaring her orgasm as if she was being torn apart by unseen forces.

1...2223242526...28