Love So Pure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom and her father kept the bone jarring forceful pace of their fucking unabated. Lucy saw the familiar helplessness as Debbie's climax tore through her body like a tornado. Lucy left her to recover from it and moved to the handsome face of Clive as he looked up in her eyes all the while battering his monster cock inside his daughter's cunt.

Lucy attacked his mouth as if she was a wolf looking for morsel of meat. She filled her mouth with her saliva and drooled it in his mouth. Clive drank her saliva and came for more. Lucy soon moved to his nose and engulfed whole of his nose inside her mouth. Her tongue seeked one of his nostril and she fucked it with her rolled up stiffened tongue keeping with pace of his cock ramming his daughter's cunt.

Tom buggered Debbie with even more force, his cock now gleaming with a smooth coating of her shit, sensing that soon she would be too tired. He wanted to come inside her ass before finishing with her. He left her hips and grabbed her dangling breasts with his large hands and squeezed them as his monster cock plundered her sore inhumanly stretched ass. Clive was overwhelmed with the passion and lust that consumed him as his cock invaded his daughter's cunt and he was being made love to by Lucy.

As if all were now connected in neural network. Debbie no sooner had recovered from her orgasm wailed again loudly as she felt Tom's ass bursting thrust with his giant cock. Tom came like a fountain and scalded Debbie's ass with his thick hot virile cum spurt after spurt. Almost simultaneously Clive buried his cock to the hilt and filled is daughter's cunt with his hot cum. Both men came in huge forceful spurts, each hitting the walls of Debbie's cuntal and rectal tunnels making her wince and moan at the same time.

Debbie wailed again and again and came. Her body convulsed like a fish thrown out of water. Her body was buffeted by two monsters as if they had never cum. Lucy saw her father's face lost in the lust of buggering his friend's lovely daughter. His face was shining with sweat and his mouth was partly open and his handsome nose was flaring with the furious pace he was shuttling his strong back to and fro to bugger Debbie with every inch of shit covered massive cock.

Lucy held her father's face in her small hands as they both kissed violently. Lucy sucked on his tongue. She bit his tongue. She held his lip in between her teeth and pulled as if to bite it off. Lucy was now desperate to be fucked but she wanted both men to satisfy Debbie, as she wanted her friend to experience what she had savored hundreds of time from her grandfathers and father in all combinations.

Lucy attacked her father's nose and soon her tongue was buried in his right nostril as her saliva bathed the inside of her father's nose.

Debbie's last orgasm was even more violent and debilitating. It continued for almost ten minutes. Both monster cocks kept on fucking her until she went deathly quiet. Her breathing slowed down as agonizing pleasure of her multiple orgasms drained her body of all strength. Her body went into spasm as her back arched. Debbie felt her body would burst at various places including her breasts, cunt and ass.

Tom and Clive buried their cocks to the hilt and allowed Debbie to slump down over Clive, she was barely moving.

Tom kissed the back of her head. His eyes met his daughter's. He pulled his shit covered monster cock slowly out of Debbie's battered ass.

Lucy moved in front of the sofa as if in trance. Tom sat down on the opposite sofa with his massive cock soiled with Debbie's rectal goo jutting out and up like a truncheon of Stone Age man. Lucy kneeled in front of her father as Clive slowly lifted his daughter off his cock and laid her down gently limp and listless.

Lucy opened her mouth as wide as she could and sucked her father's giant cock head covered with Debbie's shit. She took a deep breath to savour the smell. Her mouth was filled with her saliva, shit and cum. She swallowed all that hungrily. She released her father's colossal cock head and licked his phenomenally thick and foot long shaft with her tongue swallowing each time her mouth was filled. Tom brushed her hair off her face as she licked and sucked to clean his monster off his cum and Debbie's rectal goo. She could sense uncle Clive standing behind her.

He gently pulled on her hair and Lucy telepathically stood up to ride her father's giant. Clive held her by her waist and nudged her to bend forwards. Her father sensing Clive's intention pulled on her hair and head to help him. Lucy was now in a trance anticipating that soon she would be screaming the house down as her father and uncle Clive would put her to test with their monster cocks.

Clive without much of preliminaries buried his still wet from his cum and his daughter's cunt juices in one motion in Lucy's cunt making her gasp. He pulled his cock out now with even more cunt juices on his monstrosity.

Clive goaded her forward as Lucy put her legs on either side of her father's hips, who held his massive cock up. Lucy put her hands on the back of the sofa on either side of her father's neck and climbed over on her knees. She adjusted her hips until her cunt was stationed over the giant cock head of her father's. Lucy slowly placed her weeping cunt over it. She allowed her father to wedge his monster cock head inside her vaginal opening. Lucy within no time realised he would let her decide with what pace she wanted herself to be fucked.

Lucy held her breath and gritted her teeth as she prepared herself and then suddenly took the weight off her raised knees and her cunt shot down impaling itself on her father's monster. Lucy screamed even though she had steeled herself for the massive stretching of her cunt. Both men sensed her burning desire.

Tom glued his mouth on her mouth as her cunt fluttered around his inhuman sized thick shaft. He pulled her close to him forcing her body to angle forwards, thus enabling Clive to gain access to her delectable, voluptuous ass. Clive opened her ass cheeks and put his gargantuan penile head against the pink tiny anal ring. Using his height, and weight advantage pushed against it impatiently. Lucy gulped air in big lungful as she felt the nerve tingling, distention of her anus. Soon the opening anal ring was dilated to an abnormally wide smooth mouth to accommodate uncle Clive's huge cock head. Lucy wailed again as his cock head buried itself completely inside her warm rectum.

Lucy did not have to wait too long. She buried her mouth inside her father's, anticipating the forceful thrust from Clive's hips. Clive buried half of his monstrosity in one ass ripping thrust. Holding Lucy rock steady he pulled an inch out and rammed the full massively thick length to the hilt in the next attempt.

Both men held screaming Lucy for few minutes. Lucy felt both of their cock pull out simultaneously, making her cunt and ass feel empty. She did not have to die wondering, they both used their strong back to piston the giant cocks forward and slam them back inside Lucy's writhing body. Lucy gurgled and moaned, two cocks continued to hammer her with an ever-increasing speed and each thrust more forceful than the preceding.

Lucy was now moaning gibberish and drooling over her father's face. Her breasts dangled and shook wildly each time two men rammed their monsters inside her body shaking her to the root. Lucy had been burning watching Debbie being fucked to exhaustion and was ready to scream into her climax. Lucy buried her face in the side of her father's neck as she felt the arrival of her first body-wrenching climax. Sensing her imminent explosion Tom pulled his daughter down on to his massive cock burying it to the hilt and held her still. Clive immediately took the cue. He too took a firm grip on her hips and started to slam his giant penis in and out of her obscenely stretched ass with great speed and force using half of his gargantuan length. His groins slapped Lucy's ass like a pistol shot.

Lucy was moaning with an open mouth in to her father's warm sweat covered neck skin. As her orgasm tore through her body she bit on her father's skin and emitted a continuous moan of pleasure so great that it merged with pain in a most delicious manner, "dddd.....unccc.....ooonnngggg."

Clive buggered screaming Lucy brutally with bone jarring thrusts through her climax. As two men felt that Lucy was coming down from her climax they restarted the earlier combined long steady forceful full giant cock length fucking rhythm.

Lucy was gurgling incoherent sounds into her father's very bruised neck as two monsters buffeted her tirelessly. Clive's colossal penis was now fully coated with Lucy's sweet smelling shit, making it glide in and out of her ass. A trickle of brown fluid covered her ass and Clive's groins.

Tom was hammering up into is daughter's seething, weeping, cunt as it poured a steady leak of cunt juices over his cock and groin.

Lucy was fucked for the next forty minutes into two more strength depleting orgasms as both men exploded inside her cunt and ass. Their hot cum, spurting inside her, raised the bar of her third climax but two men kept on fucking.

Debbie slowly came around to and watched sleepily as her friend was being fucked silly and into ground literally by her father and her friend's father. She could feel what Lucy would have been going through.

Lucy continued a constant wail of her moans as she traveled to her next orgasm. Her father and uncle Clive stepped up the pace even more if that was physically possible. Lucy felt her cunt and ass were one big gaping hole. Her both orifices felt burnt and achy as two monsters assaulted them with violent loving thrusts. Her eyes closed with exhaustion her body slumped slightly against her father's body.

Clive and Tom sensed Lucy's depleted strength and decided to fuck her with their satisfaction as the goal. Tom held her hips steady with the help of Clive and slammed his hips upward to bury his monster cock inside his daughter's cunt. Clive used his height advantage and pulled his cock out to the glans and slammed his massive girth to the last of its foot length inside Lucy's shit and cum covered ass.

Lucy was hammered with an unabated fucking pace from two insatiable monster penises for another half an hour when she came even though her body was slumped like a rag doll over her father's. No sooner she came both men slammed their monster cocks inside her simultaneously and exploded like each one had never exploded before- buffeting her rectal and cunt tender walls with scalding thick virile cum.

Both men grunted like two wounded wolves. Tom buried his face over his daughter's shoulder; Clive buried his face in Lucy's fragrant lush hair.

Lucy's last climax was a high plateau that kept on and on responding to each spurt of the two men buried in her two orifices. They both spurted gallons of cum without slowing down. Lucy moaned like a very unwell child and clung to her father for succour.

It took almost fifteen minutes for three incestuous lovers to climb down from the high of their illegitimate threesome. Clive gently withdrew his shit and cum coated penis, softening a bit, slowly out of Lucy's obscenely wide-open anus. Tom kept his monster buried inside his daughter's cunt and pulled her up over his body as he rolled over with his almost comatose daughter clutched to him.

Tom brushed her hair lovingly as her breathing deepened to a soft snore. Tom felt his own eyes go heavy.

Clive moved to his daughter still half sleepy lying on her back on the other sofa. Seeing her father come to her she stretched her arms out. Clive covered her body with his massive frame. His only half softened giant penis covered with his cum and Lucy's shit found his daughter's cunt. He used his one hand to adjust his soiled penis and slowly buried it inside his daughter's exhausted cunt. Soon two incestuous loving couples of father and daughter were sleeping peacefully after a torrid, loving, and incestuous fuck marathon.

XXXX XXXX

LOVE SO PURE

PART 6

Chapter 13

Holidays at Grandfathers

XXX XXXX

The plan hatched during the visit changed as Debbie found a very friendly colleague from past working in the same city. They both courted one another to present a promising front to friends. Debbie and Clive got 'married' at

Ranch with Lucy, Tom and both grandfathers in attendance. It took longer than three months.

Both grandfathers' love encompassed newlywed father and daughter as if they were their progenies. They both had offered to make two extensions on their ranch so they could shift there whenever they wanted to raise their children. The area had one of the most coveted private schools. Grandpa said slyly, "If my other granddaughter wished to come to live with her partner and children the fourth extension will be there." Lucy laughed and kissed her grandfather as her father scowled at his father to drop a not so subtle innuendo.

The grand plan was for them to shift to extension that Lucy's grandfathers were building on their ranch close to late pregnancy. Both men used their trusted builders and high tech facilities to make it happen more quickly then anyone could have section. Debbie would work from home and the highly coveted boarding private school close by would be a top choice for any family.

Debbie was visibly pregnant in next four months. The love between two families grew stronger. During summer break Tom had to fly to Japan and Clive could not avoid his trust board meetings in Zurich. He also had to stay to chair the reconfiguration of the Scandinavian section. Debbie and Clive were discussing whether to go there together.

Lucy rand Debbie the day her father was flying to Japan.

" Debs, how is your tum-tum," Lucy could not keep her hands off Debbie's growing belly.

"Luce, you are as bad as my dad. His hands when not on my breasts are on my belly. He frets so much about my pregnancy."

"Debs, you both are so lucky. Look, are you planning to go with uncle Clive?"

"I was but his schedule is so full and busy. I am also worried I may give ourselves away, now that I am full of hormones I want him all the time as if I did not before."

"Debs, I know what you are talking about. I am going to mountains to grandfathers'. Dad is away to Japan and both grandfathers have been complaining as I have not seen them for two months what with studies and dissertations." Lucy smiled as she though of her grandfathers fondly, "I was wondering if you want to come with me. You might as well get used to my insatiable grandfathers."

Debbie laughed, "I cannot wait to go there. That life seems so much better and private than city here. I can also be a pain and add my silly bits to the extension."

So that settled. Clive was quite pleased his daughter would be with loving 'family' as he would feel less concerned about Debbie.

Both girls shared some more girly gossips and arranged to meet at airport where their private plane would be waiting.

Debbie suddenly shrieked as her father came quietly and grabbed her from behind in his strong arms, "Luce, I have a wild man with a monster erection pulling me to bed room. I shall talk to you later."

"Luce darling, love you," Clive whispered in his heavy voice, "I need to get as much of my lovely daughter as I can. I would not be able to touch her for four weeks."

Lucy laughed, " Uncle Clive lease fuck Debs in both ends from my side as well. I wish I had your cock to ravage her. She is so beautiful."

"Luce, you are my sister and should be on my side. Do not encourage my dad. He is incorrigible as it is," Debbie shrieked again as Clive ripped her blouse open exposing her very large, very soft engorged breasts unencumbered by a bra. His other hand soon dipped under the waistband of her shorts to find the lush growth covering her pussy.

"Bye Debs and uncle Clive," Lucy laughed and put the phone down feeling very warm and wet between her legs.

Lucy could visualize uncle Clive picking his daughter most tenderly in his arms and once inside the bedroom he would take her steadily until she could not anymore. Clive fucked his daughter with restraint using long steady thrusts since she became pregnant.

Lucy eagerly waited for her father. She knew Tom would come home in raging lust knowing his daughter would not be close to him for almost a month and he would fuck her to exhaustion before he flew away. Lucy felt her cunt juices running in the lush pubic growth as vaginal walls throbbed and her anus felt 'itchy'. 'Dad please come and take me,' Lucy sobbed inside her mind.

XXX XXXXX

Both girls were radiant, as they descended on the airstrip the scattered crew and other passengers could not help but look at two divine exquisitely beautiful full-bodied women who appeared most unaware of the effect they had on others. Debbie saw the two grandfathers waving from far first and nudged Lucy who screamed and waved maniacally.

Both almost ran across the airstrip and found themselves engulfed in the arms of two men who kissed them on their forehead, cheeks and hugged them with unfathomable love. Soon both changed and were treated to same love by other grandfather.

"Debs, Luce so good to see you. We should be so fortunate to have you both." grandpa Rob gushed.

"Sweethearts, we could hardly wait since you both rang us," pa Sam could not stop smiling with admiring his 'two' granddaughters. Debbie was now officially their second granddaughter as Clive was their other 'son'.

Debbie kissed pa who was now holding her, "Pa, you both will get fed with your pregnant granddaughter in few days. I hope I do not make a nuisance of myself."

Pa hastily put his finger on her lips as he kissed the top of her head, and said huskily, "Hush, Debbie. We are here to love and look after you both. You and Luce will be the laughter, and spring in our life. Debs you will make us both happy if you made demands every day."

Debbie was overwhelmed with such love and affection she held onto pa tightly and buried her face in his shirt as a tacit reciprocation of love.

Rob moved all towards the 4x4. By now their luggage was in the vehicle.

Pa helped Debbie tenderly into the car as if she was an invalid.

Once all seated rob geared the big 4x4 out of the parking.

Debbie was very impressed with the ranch and houses in particular. The two new extensions would make the house like a four-leaf clover. The new extensions were much bigger. The progress was phenomenal. The construction site were cordoned so well that the work was nearly invisible until one reached very close to it keeping the privacy of existing section inviolate. Pa had taken their luggage upstairs while they were inspecting the new extensions.

"Why do you not go freshen up while we will rustle up some light early dinner," Rob suggested.

Both beautiful girls kissed them," Grandpa what rooms are we occupying?" Lucy enquired with a glint in her eyes.

Rob replied," We decided to leave that to you two."

Lucy and Debbie went upstairs. Debbie hugged Lucy, "Luce, this is so beautiful. I cannot thank grandfathers enough to be so kind."

Lucy kissed her friend and sister on her smiling happy mouth," Debbie, this is all your right now. Grandpa and Pa will be happy if you claim it as your own. Let us wash up quickly. Those two gentlemen cannot be left alone in kitchen for too long."

Both took their clothes off without any hesitation. Both soon were naked in their glorious beauty. Lucy was entranced with Debbie's with bulging belly, enlarging breasts, which were already voluptuous and magnificent. Her skin was even more radiant if that was possible.