Love So Pure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob as soon as Lucy showed signs of recovering from her last climax pulled his cock out of his granddaughter's cunt and rubbed it over her pink tight wrinkly anal ring and deposited a glob of cum on it. He again buried his full massive girth inside seething pussy of his granddaughter and brought it out to deposit another blob of thick cum and cunt juice mixture on Lucy delicious anus. Lucy could feel her ass throb with anticipation of imminent violation.

Rob grabbed his granddaughter's voluptuous ass cheeks and spread them wide open his thumb stretching her anus open. Lucy felt her grandfather's inhuman sized cock head on her convulsing anus and she held her breath involuntarily. Rob grunted and pushed downwards mesmerized by the sight of his granddaughters' anus opening under the constant pressure of his rock hard cock head. Suddenly without warning, not unlike many hundreds of times before, his monster cock head sped in as Lucy's anal ring surrendered making her squeal. Rob pushed his huge fist thick girth inch after inch until he was fully buried inside his sobbing granddaughter's brutalized ass. Both grandfather and granddaughter felt Lucy's rectal contents either squeezed or pushed ahead as Rob's massive cock made place inside Lucy's sweet fragrant rectum.

Lucy wanted her grandfather to ravage her, 'Grandpa, please take my ass. Fuck my ass with your monster cock. I want to feel your giant cock every time it goes inside my ass." Lucy was in midst of raging lust. Lucy's grandfather held her hips steady as his monster cock came out of Lucy's throbbing rectum slowly but steadily as he admired his granddaughter's tiny anus stretched to an impossible 'O' around his monster cock. Lucy whispered, "Grandpa, could you feel my shit with your cock. I intentionally left myself full there for you."

Rob's lust , who was already hot with desire for his exquisitely beautiful granddaughter, tipped over and he bulldozed his monster cock using all the advantage of his height and muscular strength in one long ass tearing lunge as Lucy wailed feeling her rectum invaded by her grandfather's monster brutally. Rob grabbed his granddaughter's hanging breasts and started to bugger her with hard fast thrusts. He could feel the hard feces hitting his cock head. Lucy moaned and squealed in equal measure, 'Grandpa... slow..ooo....aaaHHHHHH." She could feel her shit being pulverized into paste with each powerful thrust. Rob felt the warmth of his granddaughter's feces filled rectum engulfing his monster cock with each lunge. soon both were sweating with the exertion of powerful ass fucking. Rob's cock made sucking sounds when he pulled out and rammed it back inside his sobbing granddaughter's welcoming warm, moist rectum.

"Grandpa...AAAAA......OOOOOHHH...FFUU..CCKK," Lucy felt once again that she had become very familiar to the warm mind bending mixture of pain, pleasure and love as her grandfather ravaged her tender ass mercilessly. Her breasts felt about to be torn asunder as her grandpa mauled them in his large strong hands.

Debbie was not far from exploding yet again. Sam had moistened his index finger with his spit and slowly inserted inside her ass to the knuckle. He felt his finger bury itself in the firm-soft lump of feces filling Debbie's rectum. He wiggled his finger as his cock steadily plunged repeated like a piston in and out of Debbie's soft cunt. Debbie moaned with mounting lust," Pa...I love you. pa please fuck mee......aahhhh...sooo...gooood..OOHHH."

Debbie felt as if she was on fire and pa could douse it with his massive cock and his thick long finger.

Their grandfathers ravaged both women for another hour as they came three times. Both were moaning non-stop. Debbie felt weaker and weaker with each body wrenching orgasm. Debbie felt her left breast mangled in her pa's hand as his finger went deep inside her rectum all happening as his monster cock once again went deep inside her pussy exploding on the way in. Debbie felt each huge hot spurt of her pa's voluminous semen splashing against her vaginal walls, she felt the pulsating throb of his monster cock as it ejaculated time and time again filling her tightly packed cunt to a bursting point. Debbie felt herself coming once again as she moaned gibberish eventually slumping forwards as pa followed her his spurting cock still embedded fully inside her cunt.

Lucy was in the throes of continuous orgasms as her ass felt on fire with brutal buggering by her grandpa's monster. She could smell her rectal fragrance fueling her senses even more. Rob slammed his giant cock twisting his granddaughter's breasts mercilessly as he exploded for the second time in her tight shit filled rectum. Grandfather and his granddaughter were caught up in their own orgasm, they barely noticed that Rob's last lunge toppled his granddaughter and Lucy simply flopped on her face followed by her grandpa with his massive cock buried inside her ass. Both were breathing noisily and deep as they tried to recover from blissful agony of their body-depleting climax.

Debbie was limp as Sam pulled his finger out of her rectum fully covered with a brown fragrant film. Debbie watched with half closed eyes as her pa put his finger in his mouth and cleaned it in one big lick. Debbie smiled feebly," Pa I love you."

"I love you too Debs. Sweetie you are tired. I am going to take you to bed." Debbie nodded gratefully. Sam got up lifting Debbie like a small child impaled on his monster cock. They both saw Rob and Lucy in a heap with unmistakable fragrance of her rectal ravaging fresh around them.

"I am taking Debbie to bed. Good night. Luce if your grandpa cannot do justice give me a shout," Sam chided.

Lucy whispered, "Goodnight Debs, Grandpa is doing just fine pa, thank you."

Pa laughed and moved effortlessly as Debbie clung to him like baby.

Sam climbed the curving huge staircase to bedroom. He moved directly to en suite bathroom as he was aware Debbie would need to use loo.

Sam slowly put Debbie on ground as he sat on the toilet seat pulling Debbie close to her. He kissed her beautiful large soft breasts, which drooped most alluringly with their own weight.

"Pa this way I am never going to bed," Debbie smiled as she kissed the top of pa's head covered with thick wavy silver white hair. Pa's hands roamed all over her soft silky skin ultimately resting on her ravishingly enticing full bottom.

"Debbie you are so beautiful. I cannot wait to see Luce filled up like you." Pa mumbled as he sucked on Debbie's sensitive nipples in turn.

"Pa may I pee?" Debbie chortled as she felt giddy with pa's affection.

As if connected with unseen bond as he felt with Lucy, pa felt Debbie move towards his mouth without any hesitation and

spread her cunt lips out with her fingers. The first gush of pee also flushed out the large volume of pa's cum. Pa swallowed the offering greedily as Debbie tried to control the stream but partly succeeded. Pa had her fill of Debbie's sweet nectar all the more delicious with her pregnancy hormones. As her pee turned into dribble pa put his open mouth on her wet fragrant cunt and started to lick it clean.

Debbie felt re surging heat and lust in the midst of tiredness, she whispered, " Pa you did not get to take me in my ass. Would you take as a quickie. I may not be up to you full treatment."

Pa kissed her on her belly as he looked up and smiled at her divinely beautiful face, "Quickie it will be Debs sweetum."

Debbie moved across the toilet, as pa moved away, and put her hands on the cistern. Pa moved behind her voluptuous ass. Pa bent forward and licked Debbie's anus sending untold waves of electricity through her body.

He got and slowly buried his cock inside Debbie's cunt coating it with her juices making her gasp as her cunt felt stuffed.

Pa soon stationed himself at the entrance of phenomenally tiny anus. Pa used a steady pressure to prise open sobbing Debbie's anus with his mammoth cock head. Debbie groaned biting her lip as she felt her ass stretch to an impossible dimension slowly around pa's monster. Pa took great care in slowly impaling the convulsing rectum on his giant and once fully buried he took equal care in pulling out and slowly pushed it back in. Debbie started to feel the rising warmth as pa's hugeness created space in her tight rectum by pushing, mushing her feces. Debbie bit her lip, her brows knitted into a frown as she accommodated pa's gargantuan penis inside her rectum. Once fully in pa allowed her few moments to get used her bursting rectum.

"Debbie, sweetie, shall we go to bed? I feel you are too tired from flight." Sam stroked her hair with unlimited love.

Debbie nodded. She found herself lifted in pa's arms as he took her to bedroom. He climbed on the bed and slowly lowered both on the bed on left side his monster cock fully buried in the warmth of Debbie's ass.

Sam made Debbie comfortable on the pillow. Debbie took her arm back and stroked pa's face with maternal affection.

Sam held her in his both arms and pulled her back towards him. His hands grabbed her breasts and he slowly started to grind his giant cock in and out with a sinuous rhythm. Debbie moaned softly. Her one hand rubbed her belly and occasionally her clitoris. Sam fucked Debbie's ass in a slow languid manner all the while massaging her breasts. Debbie kept on moaning her loving entreaties, "Pa, your cock feels so good. Please fuck my ass just like this."

Without any forewarning Debbie stiffened as her rectal orgasm tore through her. Sam kept the same pace for another ten minutes making her orgasm last and merge into another as he pushed back in seeing Debbie go limp he grunted and exploded deep inside Debbie's rectum. He spurted again and again filling tired Debbie's stretched rectum with his virile thick hot cum. Debbie moved back to try to snuggle even more. Sam tightened his arms around ravishingly beautiful fucked out Debbie as they both slowly slipped into sleep.

xx xx xx

Lucy felt drained and sore as her Grandpa's weight crushed her body. Lucy loved the weight of her men as they lay atop her. She could feel her grandfather's undiminished hardness throbbing inside her bursting rectum. Lucy knew her grandpa was not finished with her. Lucy turned her face on her side, her hand caressed her grandpa's face," Grandpa, I think you are far from finished. My rectum sadly is bursting."

Grandpa kissed the side of her beautiful nose and whispered, " Thanks for thinking of it."

Grandpa pulled her monster cock fully and thickly covered with the mixture Lucy's rectum goo and his cum. Rob picked his granddaughter up and briskly walked up to his bedroom.

Lucy kissed her grandpa all over his face. Lucy was deposited on the toilet and soon she filled the bathroom with the heady fragrance of her rectum effluent as she noisily exploded to begin with. The loud noises, as Lucy created splashes in the toilet water sent heat rushing into her grandfather's loins. Rob stroked his beautiful granddaughter's face. He traced the perfect contours of her nostrils and lips time and time again Lucy took his finger tip inside her mouth and playfully bit it.

Rob laughed and said in voice hoarse with lust and love," Luce, darling are you finished? I have to have my cock back inside your beautiful ass."

Lucy found her grandpa's impatience very endearing, " Another few moments grandpa. The last few and I am through."

Rob massaged her breasts as his granddaughter used her belly muscles to evacuate her rectum. Lucy smiled at her grandpa as she got up and quickly turned away from him, bending over the freshly used toilet to offer him her delicious rectum.

Rob hungrily kissed her voluptuous ass cheeks, zeroing on her soiled anus. Lucy moaned as she felt her grandpa's loving mouth on her ass. He used his tongue to slurp away all the evidence of her recent buggery. Eventually he stood up and stroked his mammoth cock inside her granddaughter's cunt making her gasp. He brought out his glistening monster and placed his colossal cock head at the tiny entrance like he had done countless number of times in the last few years. Lucy was now quite used to accommodating the giant cocks of her family with a whimper.

Rob was soon buried to the hilt and started to swing from his hips in long strong and sharp thrusts making her granddaughter moan continuously as he fucked her ass for the next hour or so. Lucy screamed her three orgasms as she felt one of them synchronize with her grandfather's explosion. She was staring at her big offering from her rectum in the toilet savoring the heady fragrance.

Rob mauled his granddaughter's breasts, pinched her clit, even ran his finger inside her nostril as they both devoured

each other lost in the thick mist of lust. Lucy was babbling incoherent phrases of her love and devotion towards her grandpa as he furiously plunged his mammoth cock in and out like a steam engine piston. The bathroom was resonating with loud slapping sounds of flesh hitting flesh, moans of a girl ravaged by her grandfather in a loving savage manner.

Lucy screamed her yet another body wrenching orgasm, which she knew, would take her down. Rob sensed his granddaughter's plight and increased his furious pace even more to hurtle himself towards his own mind bending release. Both granddaughter and grandfather reached their orgasms together. Lucy wailed and her grandfather roared her name like wounded animal as they both came together.

"I am cummminggggg....grandpaaaa."

"Luce...aaaarghh."

Lucy was unaware of the painful twisting of her breasts and the rectum bursting unlimited cum that her grandpa was depositing deep inside her rectum. Both stood glued to one another in the repose of incestuous love so deep that it was unsullied and pure beyond description.

Rob slowly recovered and pulled out his barely deflated soiled monster cock slowly. Lucy groaned as she felt her full rectum feeling and missing the marauding giant cock. Rob licked his granddaughter's ass again. Lucy collapsed on the toilet seat and pulled her grandpa towards her holding his massively muscular hips. She licked grandpa's semi hard monster penis clean off her rectal residue and his cum.

Lucy got up and stood on her toes to kiss her grandpa lovingly," I love so much grandpa."

Grandpa kissed her back, " Love you more than life itself Luce."

Rob knelt and took a long sniff of the fragrance emanating from the toilet bowl making Lucy giggle before he flushed it.

They both moved contentedly towards their bed. Rob engulfed Lucy in his arms as she whispered," Goodnight grandpa."

Rob kissed this divine creature, his granddaughter, on her nose and whispered back, "Goodnight, sweetie."

Sleep descended on both these temporarily satisfied incestuous lovers.

They both slept for some hours before the break of dawn Lucy sensed her grandpa's desire. Lucy opened her eyes and sleepily smiled at her grandpa who too was half asleep but desired his granddaughter. Grandpa rolled over and climbed over his granddaughter and impatiently separated her thighs as his rampant monster cock tried to find the entrance to fragrant heaven of her cunt covered with her lush pubic growth. Rob slid his mammoth girth and length as he lay on top of Lucy with

his full weight. Lucy moaned with happiness and wrapped her arms around her grandpa's neck. She knew grandpa would take her for his own pleasure and release.

The following month was filled with love and lust binding two granddaughters and their grandfathers closer and closer. Debbie's happiness at her extended family rivaled the love both grandfathers and Lucy showed for Debbie and her father.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Time flies.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Five and a half years lapsed since the first fateful visit to her grandfathers' ranch. Debbie and Clive were fully settled on the ranch and both ran their business primarily from there. They now had two sons five and four and a daughter who was just over two years old.

Lucy now was nearing twenty-two and passed her degree in corporate law with distinction and was wooed by big multinationals. She accepted one year's internship in one of the top three multinationals to finish her degree.

Her father's corporate lawyer who was now fifty-eight sat down with her and gave the minute details of her father's multimillion corporations. He said, "Lucy, I want to retire in next five to six years. You can give us a try if you like it stay. If you do I can retire with easy conscience. I know you would like to start family etc. I will be around until you are happy your children are old enough for you to come in full time." Lucy kissed him and promised to come back within a week.

Lucy tossed and turned for one week. Tom found a formal application with CV glowing like a beacon on his table stamped by his chief of corporate-legal cell, "Very promising, would hire in flash, say yes if no objection. If you object start looking for another chief of your legal department."

Tom wrote in a shaking scrawl with excitement, "Please hire ASAP, and do not let this slip."

XX XX

Until Death Do Us Apart

XX XX

After six months of Lucy's taking up job with 'Delgado and Conners international construction and development plc', Tom and Lucy visited her grandfathers for a weekend. Her father now was forty-five years old with a streak of gray in his hair. Her grandpa seventy-five and pa seventy-four years old, looking no older than they looked six years ago. Clive and Debbie joined that evening once kids were in bed with three nannies in the house.

As they all drank and laughed Sam produced a ring, the ring that Sara always had on her finger, "Tom, I believe our granddaughter deserves a present from her father as she has agreed to work in dump you call business leaving lucrative offers."

All sensed the momentous implication of Sam's flippant comment. Tom saw his daughter take a sharp in breath and her eyes filled with tears that she refused to allow spilling on her red cheeks. Tom knew this was the moment and if he did not take it his daughter, now was a mature lady of twenty-two years of age and she may never forgive him for fluffing this chance that this father-in-law gave him on a platter.

Tom took the ring and very softly out it over the finger of his daughter and kissed her, "Luce, thank you for sharing your father's life and making him and your grandfathers so happy. If you ever think I do not deserve you I will understand."

Tom felt a stinging blow as his daughter slapped his face, making his father and father-in-law go mad with belly aching laughter. His daughter kissed him deeply and whispered fiercely, "I told you dad it is you who will decide that I deserve you or not. I am yours for you to keep me or dump me."

Lucy broke into sobbing cries as she felt her father's arms tightened around her and his mouth crushed her open sobbing mouth for the next many minutes.

Both of her grandfathers, Debbie and Clive were whooping and whistling with joy. No one ever mentioned it but it was the most simple and honest marriage ceremony of all times.

That weekend was the wildest even by Lucy's family standard. All three men kept her awake taking her together, in turn, in shower, in pool, over toilet. Lucy was drained and even then her three men tore into her cunt and ass as they pleased in all combinations and permutations.

When Lucy and her father drove to the airport as her father sorted out the luggage and other formalities, Lucy pressed two foils of small white pills in hands of her grandpa and pa, "I believe you may like this token gift."

Both men looked at the strip of birth control pills in their hands. Her grandfathers quickly shoved them in their pockets and kissed their granddaughter with unbridled love.