Love with a Twist Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah pulled her hand from the front of her jeans, Robert could see it was wet and sticky with precum. Sarah leaned forward, pushing up from the bed, she stood inches from him, reaching down she grasp the head of his cock. She gave it a couple of soft slow strokes, before leaning in to kiss him gently on the lips. Robert was held fast by her touch and seductive manner, all he could register was the pleasure he was getting and the feel of her body close to his. He was not even aware that he had been turned about by her until she gently pushed him onto the bed.

Robert fell onto the bed with a chuckle, then sat up on his elbows to watch Sarah, who was standing in the center of the room casually stretching with a silly grin on her face. He watched her hands glide down around her body, the tips of her fingers barely touching her skin. She stopped at the waist band of her jeans, pushing on them gently, slowly wiggling her hips, til they slipped off with the soft sound of fabric against flesh.

She was wearing a pair of black lace panties, which had been pushed aside by her throbbing erection which now stood hard and proud before her, pointing up to the sky, gleaming with the sticky cum that coated it's lenght. Sarah looked down at her manhood standing out in front of her. She tilted her head slightly, watching as it swayed and bounced with life. Stepping out of her jeans she crossed to the right side of the bed slipping off her panties in the process, Roberts gaze followed each motion of her body, from her swaying perky breasts, to the muscles in her thighs, to the almost comical wobble of her penis.

Sarah climbed onto the bed, first with her hands then with her knees till she was on all fours, her face was inches from his, the dreamy look returned to her eyes as she kissed him fiercely on the mouth, pushing against him forcing him to lay on his back, with his feet dangling over the edge of the bed. Sarah placed a hand on his chest holding him down, as she scooted forward on the bed, she positioned herself so that she was her knees, which were on either side of his head, and her cock was just mere inches from his lips, she only had to spread her knees and her thick red mushroom shaped head would be pressing against his lips.

"Suck my cock, my love..." Sarah whispered opening her knees brushing her head against his lips. Robert could smell the tang of her precum all over her cock, he could feel a drop of it rub into his lips as she pushed her hips down begging to be inside him. Robert smiled opening his mouth feeling her warm manhood slip into his mouth, Sarah released a primal growl, which was muffled because her face was buried in the bed.

Robert let go of his thoughts diving into the moment, his tongue worked on it's own accord, rolling along her sponge like head, he felt her hips slowly working back and forth making love to his mouth. Robert's hand glided along her lower body, touching and feeling the soft flesh of her ass, he stroked her cheeks spreading them wide searching for her tight little pink anus.

Sarah grunted, moaned, sighed and shook with passion, he could feel the muscles in her legs tense with desire as she pulled away only to relax when she pushed forward. The taste of her precum filled his mouth, as more and more released with each stroke of his tongue. Slipping his hand down he gently massaged the soft sack between her legs, he felt her stiffen for a second, then groan out his name into the bed.

Abruptly Sarah reached down between her legs grasping her cock, and slowly withdrawing it from his mouth, rolling away from him, to lay on her side next to him, she was breathing heavily, her cheeks were flushed and he could see droplets of sweat on her forehead. Quietly she crawled up to the head of the bed, laying her head on the pillow, but still on her side. Her eyes were closed, she appeared to be trying to control her breathing. Robert slowly wiggled his way up the bed to lay beside her, he reached out to brush a strand of hair from her face, pushing it back behind her ear.

Her eyes lids flashed open, her hand came up catching his, which rested on her cheek. Robert's heart froze as he saw a devilish hungry look in her eyes, fear crept up into his body chilling him, forcing him to shiver slightly. He felt confused and a bit frightened as Sarah slipped closer to him, slowly forcing him to lay onto his back. Sarah climbed on top of him slipping her legs in between his, trying to gently force his legs open, her face was inches from him, she had a cryptic smile on her face, as she pushed against his legs, but fear caused him to fight back, holding his legs straight.

Sarah stopped sitting up, on her hands she had a very confused look on her face, Robert felt the fear slip away from him, and relaxed his legs slightly. Sarah opened her mouth to speak, but stopped, a hurt look crossed her face, as she slowly started to shift away from him, Robert quickly reached out feeling a tinge of guilt, he pulled her back to him, and kissed her softly on the lips, gently rubbing his nose against her's as he spoke "Not tonight my love, I...I just can't..."

Sarah kissed him back a deep; powerful, loving, kiss as if to say "You don't need to explain, I love you no matter what" this powerful kiss reassured him, helped ease his fears. He felt her body shift around on top of him, grinding her still wet and erect member against his hips. He felt her legs spread open wide straddling his hips, she placed her palms on his chest slowly rising pushing her hips, forcing the silky smooth skin of her ass against his member.

Sarah leaned forward on the bed, searching for something under the pillow he was laying on. Her breast swayed in front of his face, the erect nipples teasing him, begging to feel his mouth, Robert lifted his head opening his mouth to once again suck on those perfect little brown nubs. He sucked hard, wrapping his mouth around using his tongue to lash at the little point of pleasure, his hand finding the opposite, gently pulling on and rolling it trying to mimic the motions of his tongue.

Sarah ran her fingers through his hair holding him to her body as he continued the onslaught on her breasts. Sarah twisted and turned her body trying to dislodge the nub from his mouth, finally having to push his face away with a giggle.

Sitting up in his lap she rubbed her nipples with one hand while the other was behind her back. Robert raised his eyebrow questioningly, trying to tilt his head to see what her other hand was doing. Sarah turned her shoulders trying to hide her motives, even going so far as to place a hand on his chest to keep him from sitting up.

It wasn't until he felt something cool dribble down along his shaft, along with the sensation of her finger tips slowly working in the lubrication fluid she was spreading on him. Robert smiled up at her as he pushed his hips up raising her off the bed a bit. Sarah chuckled softly, shifting forward she grabbed his shaft pushing the head against her tight anal opening.

Sarah groaned out, sitting back on her knees driving his lenght deep insider her with out thinking, Robert moaned out as well as her tight opening compressed against his shaft, it was a marvelous feeling, and one he always enjoyed, the first penetration of sex. The tight, grasp of her body around him, the thrill of being so deep inside her, the feeling of being one with her.

Sarah shifted her hips carefully trying to work even more of his thick lenght inside her, she revealed in this feeling of her lover being inside her, no one has ever made her feel so complete in bed, so full-filled so alive. Terri was an amazing lover, but Robert was a lover in her heart as much as in her bed, and this seemed to add something to their sexual acts. She could feel the pressure of his being in her body, feel the blood rush to her loins, increasing it's sensitivity, she could feel him pulse and throb inside her.

Robert reached between them to grasp at her cock, it was thick, hard and hot to the touch, it seemed bigger then before and with each small thrust of his hips, it would bounce slightly off his stomach. Sarah mumbled something her nails digging into his chest as she rode slowly on top of him. Leaning foward on her wrist to allow him to causally pump his hard cock inside her. She hung her head rolling it slowly, and he knew she was watching his hand which was now caressing and stroking her manhood.

Robert tried to sit up allowing Sarah to wrap her legs around his hips, opening her wider to his thrusting manhood. "Oh god! Robert!" Sarah breathlessly moaned out wrapping her arms around his neck, resting her head on his shoulder. Robert wrapped his only good hand around her back holding her to him, he gently kissed her shoulder, then the nap of her neck, working slowly up, to gently suck at the earlobe.

Their bodies rose and feel on the bed in a slow sexual dance, Robert set the tempo, with Sarah directing the steps, it was a slow dance, one of passion, love and romance, their lips would find each other in the dark, their tongues slipping and sliding along each other. Their hands would roam, touching teasing inspecting their lovers bodies.

Sarah held him tight, tightening down on his shaft with each thrust, he could feel her body quivering in his arms her breath was catching in her throat, her hands held the back of his head, crushing him against her. Her manhood lay trapped between their bodies, grinding in a press of flesh. "R...R..Robert...?" she whispered into his ear.

"Yes my love?" he whispered back.

"I love YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!" Sarah cried out throwing her head back, Robert glanced down between them to see her cock erupt like a fountain, splashing thick streams of cum between them spraying some on her breasts and his stomach. She tightened down on him and he felt his own desire take over as he felt his own thick seed splash inside her naughty space.

"Oh goddddddd!!! I love you so much!!" Robert moaned out as he thrust deeper inside her. Tears welled up in his eye as he felt her grab his head mashing her lips against his, they kissed as lovers, and for a brief instant as one.

***********

Moonlight drifted in through the window bathing two naked bodies that lay on a bed in a quiet embrace. Legs and arms were wrapped around each other in a lovers embrace. A quiet sigh could be heard coming from the young lovers as they slept soundly in bed.

The smell of sex was in the air, hanging heavy around the bed, a collection of clothes lay at the foot of the bed, a stationary story of what happened prior to this moment.

On the dresser stand lay a small gold ring, tipped with a diamond, a silent promise from one heart to another that this love is eternal.

The End?

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please, keep writing it!

Marvelous! Extremely well writen, and sorry to have doubted your motives with that last scene of the previous chapter! Keep it coming! You are highly talented, love the story!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

She Has a What?! Teaching his roommate how to use her assets.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Handyman is a Real Handy Woman While the girlfriend's away, the handywoman and I will play.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Adorably Hung Summer Roommate Darren meets Danielle, a petite redhead w/ something extra.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Jay's Sex Club Adventures Ch. 01 Jay's friend introduces him to a whole new world of fun.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Jogging Partners In the park, he makes a new best friend.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories