All Comments on 'Loving Silver Eyes Ch. 05'

by marie_fantasy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
canndcanndabout 13 years ago

I like the twist at the end that her eyes are glowing when he didn't even bite her. She also threw that guy off her during the attack. I'm trying to figure out if he knows anything about her birth since he seemed so interested in her 'nightmare'. And what are those nightmares about? Is it her mother? I thought she was killed after she left May at the orphanage. I'm enjoying the story. Hopefully, he'll figure out that hildie is not good news. Keep writing!

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusabout 13 years ago

Oh this is good, getting better with all the secrets. I was worry before that the pace was too fast, but now...it is good. Enjoy the writing ya....cant wait for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
5 stars

I wonder...is she a witch?? I love it,thanks a looot

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Great Chapter

You did a great job w/this chapter. I was wondering how May would react to Ayden and his secret. Not as well as I thought she might considering he had just saved her life. And thank goodness for that. You made it so much better w/ firsts Mays anger and then her lowliness and finally her realization that what ever Ayden was she still loved him. Yes your version was much better than I had hope it would be. As always w/this story, I'll be watching for the next chapter.

uchenauchenaabout 13 years ago

This is such a great story! I can't wait for the next chapter. Man what a cliffhanger lol

Happy Writing!

NightpleasureNightpleasureabout 13 years ago

yes what a cliffhanger...you got me wanting more.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 13 years ago
The pace is a little fast.

But the storyline is good. Looking forward to more.

shyintxshyintxabout 13 years ago
OH NO NO NO

You have to hurry now I can't stand cliffhangers. So unfair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
well...

I think you should definitely review your submission a time or two more before submitting. You had a few grammatical errors, and I do agree that that the pace was a little fast. I think Ayden needs a bit more "time to shine" so to speak, because I feel as a character he's still not fully realistic. Maybe his background is coming up in later chapters?

Anyway, the story is there, it just is still a bit rough around the edges. Can't wait for the next chapter! ~haley

lust_addictedlust_addictedabout 13 years ago
No!!

Ahh.. come on!! This is going so great. You can't leave me like this.

Can't wait to read your next one and any others you write.

( Tragically I must agree you moved a little fast... but I stilled loved it <3 )

I'll be impatiently waiting for the next one (:

- addicted

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

The pace is a little fast, could use some more editing for grammar and punctuation. I hope as I continue to read it loses the 'Twilight' feeling I've had since the start, up til now it seems too similar.

shortydeeshortydeeabout 12 years ago
Hot Suff!!!!

Way cool.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous