Loving Silver Eyes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop..." I pleaded lowering my lashes in embarrassment. I could feel my face heating with the request I just made. I wanted him, I didn't want to be selfish and leave him in agony.

"Are you sure I'm the one you want to do this with? I mean I'm not even a hum-."

I pressed my finger against his lips. "Never say that. You're the first and the last person I'd ever want. I don't care, I love you and I want you along with all the secrets of your existence."

The look in his eyes was agonizingly precious. He dipped his head and captured me in another breathtaking kiss. Then he stood up and undressed. The view was as breathtaking as the kiss. There was not a single ounce of unwanted fat or muscle in his body. He was lean, muscled and I knew he'd be swift in a fight. His well toned long legs looked as beautiful as the rest of him... a perfect Hellenistic sculpture, carved out of a single marble which was colored faultlessly.

I ran my hand along his hard chest down his taut abs to his jutting manhood. I grasped it and he groaned. It felt good, to hear him groan with pleasure. I moved my hand up and down the length. It was cold, just like the rest of his skin but again I didn't care. I stood up and kissed him again, urging him to take me.

Slowly, he laid me down on the bed without breaking the kiss. The way his chest rubbed against my breasts was making my breath hike up.

"Are you ready?" he asked in a whisper heavy with desire. I nodded. I'd always be ready for him.

He aligned himself and the tip of his cock touched my burning pussy. The feeling was unbelievable, I was burning up and he was as cold as ice. I moaned again as he pushed himself in, slowly entering me. I let out a long groan as he went deeper and a small scream came out of me as a ripping pain shot through.

"You'll be OK..." he whispered into my ears. I believed in him. As long as he was with me, I'd be OK.

He started moving in me with slow deliberate thrusts. His fingers caressed my skin as he kissed me again and again. His hands held me lightly, like he was afraid he'd hurt me but still promising never to let me go.

I moaned incoherently as he increased his pace. I was melting into him, into his body. His icy erection was taking me further into the world of bliss, and then the sweet sensation started building itself up. I held on to his arms as he continued with unfaltering rhythm until the rising pleasure broke me apart. I was screaming as colorful spots danced around my vision and a little later, he gasped. I could feel him spasm inside me, filling me up. I felt complete, his arms around me, his lips on mine, lying there on the aftermath of our first love-making.

My eyelids fluttered to look at him... his silver eyes, as beautiful as ever were molten with affection. I looked into them, trying to drown in the love but I didn't know he was staring at me so intently not only because of his love for me but also because my own eyes had started to glow a deep jade.

12