All Comments on 'Loving Three'

by loves_to_share

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

He is just brain dead, sorry.

(By the way does she ever bring home strange pussy for him?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
fabulous

Very nice build up and a promising end... would love to hear more! Ignore the comments from people who don't get the genre. Why do they bother reading it? If you don't like hot wife stories, well then read something else. Putting it down is like reading gay stories and complaining that they contain homosexuality.

It is always a matter of taste where the balance of power between the spouses are. I think you handled that right to my taste. Not making hubby a whimp but still challenging him a bit, by using his desire for her adventure and promiscuity.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
For anon "fabulous"

For whoever you are, you are sick also. Anyone who thinks a "Loving Wife" is a wife who defiles her wedding vows, well they are truly a sorry piece of crap. Just another person (or author) who emotionally has not progressed pass being 12 years old.

greyfalcongreyfalconalmost 13 years ago
for stories of this genre

i don't want to comment on the people who did LIKE the story like the anon below me has commented on the anon below him but this story was not for people like me. I agree with the fact that a LOVING wife definition DOESN'T involve sharing or loving more than one guy with equal passion. marriages involving swingers are not marriages in my opinion but rather just a contract of convenience. There are many here who would slash me for writing that but that's just my opinion and i am free to DISLIKE the story for such a point.

So, although i won't criticize the genre of this story i'd just like to say that the overall theme was not of my liking and thus i won't be rating this one for if i did it would undoubtedly be low.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 13 years ago
Very Good!

I really enjoyed the garden analogy and have hoped for many years of having our own live-in.

Can't wait to hear more of the adventure.

Denny CraneDenny Cranealmost 13 years ago
hmmm

I love the comments about how the author hasn't matured past 12. I think it's the opposite actually. When I was younger, the thought of sharing a woman would have elicited the same chest-thumping reaction from me. As I've matured, it seems that I've better come to realize that sex isn't love and seeing someone I love really have an enjoyable sexual experience would be a very erotic thing. So...to those of you who make this argument...grow the fuck up.

I will say, however, that a situation like the one described here wouldn't work for me. While I might be willing to share my woman for an evening, I wouldn't be willing to have someone move into my home and have free access to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
RE: DENNY CRANE.

Spoken like a true swinger and wannabe cuck. Also someone that doesn't really know the true meaning of the word 'Love' Most Men, both young and old DO NOT WANT TO SEE THEIR LOVED ONE GET FUCKED BY ANOTHER PERSON. Also ask most women and even some men but when they have sex with someone emotions ALWAYS come into it. Sex and Love are almost the same thing for women and some men. Personally I don't FUCK my wife we make love. Sometimes it's a wham bam thank you mam, sometimes candles, soft music and whipped cream. But whatever I do to my wife and whatever she does to me it's 'LOVE' we are showing and proving to each other NOT FUCKING or satisfying a need that swingers like you have. So yes go ahead let your wife have sex with someone bigger, better looking, better at sex or love making than you and then take a long hard look into your head and see if you can still get off thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
the only sick

and dumb behaviour is having kids without thinking. I really can't see anything erotic when the kids get the burden the adults should carry.

just irresponsible and therefore dumb even for a fantasy

Denny CraneDenny Cranealmost 13 years ago
RE: Anonymous Pussy Fucktard

Why don't you stand up like a fucking man, show your name, and then say the same shit?

I'm not a swinger, and I'm not a cuck, and I'm not even married. So fuck you, your wife, and your oh so imaginative lovemaking use of whipped cream.

I bet your wife is gagging for a cock she can actually feel, you limp dicked fucktard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
HA.HA.HA

Denny? Fish hook caught in the mouth? Are you single for a reason? can't get a woman? Just you and your five friends your 4 fingers and thumb? Or is it something else?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
don't see how it's erotic at all

sharing is what you do with cookies, chips, cheesies and snacks.

it's not something you do with your spouse.

oh, and Denny, I am older and I still do the chest thump.

then again, I still have a lot more testosterone than estrogen.

maybe you should consult your physician

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Spew

Denny Crane stay single you're doing the human race a favor by not reproducing and some woman a kindness by not spilling your idiot ideas into her head.

As for the story. Well I need to tell you it was about as far from erotic as road kill. I think the author missed the point of this web site. It's for erotic stories, not self therapy for the mentally ill.

Denny CraneDenny Cranealmost 13 years ago
anonymous little-dicked douchebags

All of you.

That's why your wife likes fucking guys like me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Who is...

this denny crane faggot anyway? Listen boy, put your shirt back on, sit down and shut the fuck up.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
Just barely belongs in this category....

....since a wife "loving" her lover can hardly be a loving WIFE also. Thank god women like this are rarer than the Star of Persia, I've know a thousand or more, they were all happy with or seeking just the one.- of course from the fact that this guy calls her "Goddess" one would tend to discern the embryonic formation of the prototypical willing cuck.Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent.

Hot, dirty, well scribed and totally in the right category(as you all know full well). Don't be deliberately obtuse Pete, or you're suddenly nothing but a troll.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Could the last poster explain his or her idea of a loving wife that brings a permanent lover into the house. To me that shows no love at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You need to continue.

I loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE BRITISH CUCKOLD BULLSHIT

What kind of a pussy do you have to be to let your woman tell you that not only does she get to fuck as many dicks as she wants but neither guy can fuck another cunt? She cuddled with new guy after telling hubby he's an ugly loser....whore needs to die.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXover 11 years ago
Ménage á Trios

You didn't give a physical description of the two main characters, or their ages. This made it difficult for me to picture them in my mind's eye. Thankfully, you did for Marlow. However, you've written a very good story; it's the only time that I've read a ménage à trios story that's sounded convincing. 10/10 for believability

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessover 10 years ago
hmmmmm a couple of things.....

The idea of the story a woman ending up in love with two men is good. However I found the execution to be lacking at best. The only part I found even mildly erotic was the last sex scene, everything before that felt emotionless and portrayed your lead female as a manipulative bitch.

To address a couple of points made by some of the anon posters, I don't feel like the out come was remotely swinger-ish, the loving of more than one person is polyamoury not swinging, however up untill then it was cuckold and swinging. Also if she loved her primary partner, she wouldn't have basically called him small fucked and ugly when comparing the men, she would have wanted to reassure him that tho she loved and lusted for the new man, he was still enough for her and she still loves and wants him.

She would have also cuddled both men in bed not chose one over the other.

So from a female point of view I thought over all this was rather poorly done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

The story is unique and different. Very interesting slant on including a third person into the love making relationship.

It is a lot harder to try to write a good story than it is to criticize. Keep up the good work and continue to write many more.

loves_to_Share, thanks for your contribution. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry not loving

Just whoredom and lack of love and respect. Sorry you didn't get it.

loveloverloveloverover 5 years ago
Convincing

Unusual, unique, fully loving.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

A cuckold arrangement amongst the whore and two dicks.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman5 months ago

very well written, but a long slow seduction. Totally disagree with Hubbys_Princess comment. the degrading of husband while comparing her 2 men was part of her seduction of Marlow. Not really a cuck story but a sharing or Poly of 1 woman and 2 men.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 months ago

My god!!! That was an amazing storey. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous