Loving Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, of course."

"Come on then." You turn to show yourself to him, "take me." After a moment for him to realize the nature of the invite he rushes to her and within moments they are kissing passionately on the couch and he is removing her bra and panties, immediately finding her pussy. After such a build up they are both urgently seeking to come together. Elena is moaning with each of his touches. Whatever he does seems to send electric through her taut petite body, he looks enormous next to her. I can hardly contain myself. Elena throwing all further foreplay to the wind begs him, "Put it inside me! Fuck me! Pleeease!" Marlow was quick to comply, ramming his thick cock into her with not a moment to waste. "Yes!!! Yes!!!" Elena moaned cumming almost instantly. "Ahhhhh,, nice big thick cock ahhh Marlow, Marlow," she kissed him and kissed him. He was at the limit also already, "Put your seed in me please, please! Don't pull out baby!" and his body went taut as he exploded into her and she milked him holding him deep into her, showering him with kisses. "Good man, good man," she crooned. "Will you give me lots of Marlow milk?"

"Yes, yes," he gasped withdrawing his cock still very hard. I stood wishing to take my turn but Elena was not interested.

"Sit down baby, wait a bit, you've had plenty these last two weeks, Marlow is priority right now," and she turned to take his cock in her mouth as he lay on his back on the floor. He hardened quickly and she mounted him as soon as she could. "Ohhh my gorgeous man," she moaned as she got herself comfortable on his thick cock. "You know I've been dreaming of this since you came here."

"I have!" he gasped

"You have too?" she half exclaims half questions.

"Yes," she starts to ride him and they say little more but cum intensely again quickly. They lay spent his slippy big cock sliding out of her. The relief of both of them quite apparent, the sexual tension built over the last three weeks glooping out of her well opened pussy and marking the carpet. The silence in the room is light, and rapidly becomes filled by the sound of a blackbird singing to the sun as it leaves us for another day. Funnily my cock has softened, almost as if I have absorbed the sexual tension and also the relief. My balls ache though reminding me that I myself have not been physically relieved. It doesn't provoke a hard on though. We are sat looking at each other.

"Well I guess you didn't see that coming this morning Marlow," I say to break the silence.

"Nah, wow!" he smiles broadly. Elena and Marlow are looking at each other and I suddenly feel like the third wheel.

"I'll go get you two a glass of water," I say and they nod as I go. I take my time, wondering what my life will be like now. When I come back Elena is nestled in Marlow's arms and they are kissing gently with Marlow sat up against the couch. I pass them one glass which they share and place the other on side table. I'm looking down at Elena is Marlow's arms, my brain cannot compute and I am staring.

"Hey baby, you OK?" she asks seriously. I suddenly find myself very shy, ashamed and naked. Hell! I am naked! "Hey baby come here," she presses me and I crouch down and she reaches out a hand to caress my face, "There there baby. Are you OK? Is it all a bit strange?" I nod silently, she pulls away from Marlow's arms and pulls me forward and kisses me gently and slowly, lingering, delicate, good. I sense her reach back to Marlow and bring his arms back to her waist. She likes to be held by him. "I love you baby," she kisses me more and my cock hardens considerably. She breaks off and looks down at me, takes my hand and guides it to her breast, "Do you want me baby?" I nod, completely captivated by my Goddess. She doesn't take her hand from the back of my neck keeping me within inches of her face, teasing, kissing. She slowly twists herself around and reclines between Marlow's legs, leaning back on his torso with me above her, poised in classic missionary position with a twist. The twist being that my Goddess is framed by the muscular Marlow.

She brings Marlow's hand up to her breast as I position myself, still never taking her hand from my neck, keeping me close. After placing Marlow's hand her arm continues its journey up, up to caress Marlow's hair. She shifts a little so she can grasp both of us by the neck bringing us both closer and riding up Marlow's body a little. As she twists I see Marlow's cock bob about perkily on the edge of my vision but I only have eyes for my woman. I'm completely entranced. "My two boys... " she kisses me again but quickly turns and kisses Marlow again... "I don't want any silly fighting between you two, is that understood?" Marlow and I pass a glance at one another which passes instantaneously as we are both intoxicated by Elena. She looks naughtily towards each of us in turn. A hand reaching to each of our respective cocks, gently wanking us. "I'll take good care of both of you so I don't want any petty jealousy OK?" We both nod in an agony of pleasure. The spell she is casting over us is so intense. "What was that?" I just groan in response. "What was that?" she repeats. I look at her confused and she tut-tuts playfully. "You boys seem to have lost your tongues," she smiles to herself, "I'll be making sure you find them again. That's for sure!" She turns to Marlow still slowly masturbating him to the gentle rhythm and lilt of her speech. I'm frozen, but desperate to enter her I move towards her but she breaks her touch and glances back at me with such rebuke that I freeze again, locked under her enchantment. Her hand returns to the same hypnotic movement. "Marlow sweetheart, now you look into Allen's eyes and tell him that you are not going to get all jealous over the fact that you will never be able to take me away with you." Marlow repeated the words as requested. "Allen baby, now you tell Marlow that you are not going to get all upset that whilst he is here I'm his as much as yours". I begin but she rebukes me, "into Marlow's eyes sweetheart not into mine". I did as I was bid. I was surprised by his reply,

"I'm sorry I love her", the knife plunged into my heart but his face was so pained I couldn't feel anger. I understood he did love her. The sentence she had made him say actually meant a lot to him, more than I had thought.

"Oh no, don't be sorry!" hushed Elena, darting her eyes from him to me and back again desperately. "You can both love me... I can love you both," she turned to me more and I nodded gently to calm her.

"No Marlow, don't be sorry, how could you not love her?" I told him gently.

"See baby, you can share me, I mean just like it has been for the last few weeks... but with kisses too," and she kissed him. He smiled, "Good man," she praised him. "Now Marlow can you hold me in your nice strong arms?" She nestled down again, bringing my cock towards her pussy. "Come baby," she urges me but I need no urging. I enter her slick open pussy. It is slack, still that strangely excites me. I urgently begin to thrust into her. Marlow's big hands cupping her breasts, his fingers gently pinching her nipples and arms holding her firm. I'm surprised I don't cum immediately, I have been shagging so much this week that actually I can hold for some time. This fills me with a little pride and the spell I was under begins to be broken as I watch Elena start to lose control and moan, grasping, gasping, looking up at Marlow and I. The look in her eyes as she sees us both is priceless, all the control she wielded so well has suddenly slipped from her grasp. With the realization comes arousal and she begins to cum, this makes me proud, a wave of pleasure and confidence rolls over me. I glance up at Marlow, who smiles back approvingly. She sees the camaraderie between us and looks out of control, I plunge inside her harder and he tweaks her nipples harder. She moans in pleasure and for the second time I have ever seen she starts to squirt female ejaculate from her pussy, I feel it warm around my cock, dribbling down my balls. I wonder if it was pee even but I don't care, I'm happy if we made her lose control of her bladder. Marlow and I cheer and he urges me on.

"Go on, finish the job man! Fuck the sweet little temptress good!" I can hold back no longer and I cum incredibly, my balls burning and aching at the release. Marlow is moving out from underneath Elena even before I'm focussing. Kneeling at Elena's face he is pushing his cock into her mouth and she is taking it. His erection is rigid and insistent and the angle difficult. My cock had subsided for a moment but watching him bear down on her compliant mouth so eagerly hardens me again even before I've slid out of her and I find myself confidently shafting her as I watch Marlow feed her cock and balls. Marlow looks at me happily, and slaps me on the shoulder and looks down again at our girl.

"You sure you can keep us both happy?" he twiddles with her nipples and I lean down and gently pinch her clit, she moans with her mouth full. "Allen I don't think we're gonna have a problem with jealousy do you?"

"Nah" I say. "Come on let's flip her over and get a different view," I withdraw and we flip Elena over and place her over the head of the couch, her arse raised nice and high. She starts to say something but I shush her, "baby your husbands are having a bonding experience. Shuddup!" and I slap her ass, and she squeels. "Wanna give that a go?" Marlow smiles and gives her a slap himself, she squeels again.

"Nooo!"

"She doesn't like it much," I tell Marlow.

"Oh sorry baby," he croons and gentle rubs the red mark coming up where he just slapped her.

"You know how and where we're gonna bond baby?" I ask her and then I spit on her ass hole and gently start rubbing it with my finger.

"Noooo," she wails but she doesn't really make any attempt to move.

"Aww baby," I tease, then turning to Marlow. "Here Marlow spit on this will you." Elena loves having a man spit on her to lube her up and her legs began to shake. "You feel that baby? Can you feel me rubbing Marlow's and my saliva into your pretty little ass?" she makes little mews of discontent but stays put. I looked at Marlow, "I've only had her once or twice in the ass, it's not really my thing you know and you don't like it much do you baby?" I slap her arse gently to get her attention.

"Nooo."

"But you know, I never really feel a woman is mine until, y'know..." I drift off as I push a second finger into her widening hole.

"Until you've cum in each hole," Marlow murmurs as he strokes Elena's inner thigh and then lets his hand toy with her opened pussy, she moans.

"Quite!" I concur spitting on her ass again, "Bit more Marlow." He spits too, Elena starts to moan, "You hear that baby? Us boys don't think a woman belongs to a man unless he's had her pretty little behind. You 'do' want to belong to your two men ..... don't you? .... hmmm?"

"Yessss!" I spit on her ass and grab her by the hair and gently we lift her up so we can see her face. Marlow coming round in front of her cupping her pussy, he kisses her, and whispers how he is going to be gentle with her, her legs are really shaking and she is actually on the point of cumming. Something I have never seen happen before purely from fondling. He is playing with her pussy and I her arse but he has her riveted attention.

"We want to make you ours Elena, don't we Allen?" he tells her gently rubbing her.

"Oh yes," I breathe kissing her shoulders, she trembles.

"Do you want that Elena?" he asks her with a finger on some spot in her that is working wonders.

"Mmmnnnhhh, Yes!!" she gasps.

"Lots of spunk is dribbling out of your pussy all over my hand," he holds her by the throat as he says it and she starts twitch as she cums without control but he is relentless and I watch him as if watching an artist puppeteer. "Shall I lubricate your ass with all the cum dribbling out of your pussy?" He kisses and nibbles her ear and she shakes again nodding violently. He gently places her head back on the couch and brings his hand round, truly covered in juices and begins to lube her ass. It's open already and I bring my hard cock close as she is now good and proper ready. He moves close to her to hold her still as I press my cock against her anus and hold her hips steady with my hand and gently push. I revel in the giving of her body, she screams and moans but I just come back a half inch and push in one whole inch in return. Marlow soothing her, I spit on my cock to get more lube and finally get all the way in and start to shaft my pretty little girl in the ass. Marlow has manoeuvred his cock back into Elena's mouth and is shaking his head in disbelief. I start to pound my girl uncontrollably. Each time I push into her she seems to take an extra bit of Marlow's cock into her mouth. I feel the steam break and suddenly I'm flowing uncontrollably. I pull out and Marlow is taking my place immediately. I flop deliriously on a chair and watch as he pushes his thick cock into her arse, Elena grasping the cushions below her for dear life. He thrusts only ten or eleven times before he is shooting his load into her and collapsing behind afterwards.

As I come round, I see Elena is clutching herself and I go to her and hold her. She's not so happy.

"It hurts," she says.

"Oh baby, all the way through?"

"No, just now ... you're too big ... you're both too big!" she casts a look at Marlow who comes over to caress her. "I'm only small," she tells him accusatorily and then she suddenly started crying. We are both in shock at that and we hold her and she allows us to hold her and tells us it is alright. Marlow brings her tissues and water. "Don't worry, it was just so intense." She sniffles and takes a moment to hug both of us, "it was just so overpowering" she suddenly blushed completely beetroot and buried her face under my arm.

"Hey hey," we both call bringing her out as she tries to hide her face.

"Oh no beautiful Elena please no, come here," calls Marlow.

"Hey baby don't hide you face," I say moving away so she cannot burrow behind me. Marlow pulls her out bringing her over to him I help him get a grip as she is trying to hide from him. "I love you. That was amazing sweetheart".

"Yeah you're incredible!" added Marlow. "I meant what I said earlier you know." She stops struggling a little, "I meant it!" He glances back at me and I smile at him and stroke her legs. "I was leaving because I knew I was falling in love with you," now she buried into his chest.

"Now?" came a tiny voice from somewhere under his armpit.

"Now, ... more than anything," he said softly. "I'm sorry if we hurt you."

"You don't think ... y'know," she sounded calmer.

"I think it will be very difficult for me to leave," he looks at me and I shrug.

"You're not going to take me like that every night are you?" She lets her eye be seen again.

"Hey baby," I cut in, "You wanted two horny men now your gonna have to handle two horny men."

"But not my bum like that!" Her eyes widened. I was about to placate her as I thought probably not but Marlow got in quicker than me.

"Well y'know I really do like to take my woman like that." He left the words hang in the air, and Elena's eyes widened a little more, I smiled at her and raised my eyebrows at her predicament. "You'll get used to it," he tells her assuredly.

"I can't see it being practical to only take your pussy baby, especially if your husband likes both." Before she can respond I cut back in with, "Shall we take showers?" They agree and we go to the shower room, clean up, clean each other and fall into bed. My girl, my woman, my wife, my goddess, my temptress lying between me and a new man. Her toe touches me but she is cuddled up to him, kissing and talking into the night like lovers do after their first night. I first pretend, then actually do sleep, happily.