All Comments on 'Lt. Gordon's Transformation Ch. 02'

by DMaster_14

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
can't wait for the next chapter

when's the next chapter

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 6 years ago
I don't think you get how the holodeck would work...

It wouldn't be possible to eat "hologrammatic" food. The holodeck doesn't create artificial atoms or molecules that could be consumed safely. It wouldn't have taste, you couldn't chew it, etc. If you could, imagine how bad it would be for you when the program ended and the food you had eaten and started to digest disappeared! Especially if you waited a while and your body started to incorporate the holomatter into your body's chemistry.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 6 years ago
@Ruttweiler 08/30/17

re:

I don't think you get how the holodeck would work...

It wouldn't be possible to eat "hologrammatic" food

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While what you say is true they have had replicators which do make food for many years.

Wouldn't be too hard to add a replicator to the holodeck and there's your food.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

I liked this one too,I will keep reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDMaster_14@DMaster_14
1067 Followers
I have just found out that How I Became a Cheerleader is being sold on Kindle and Kobo by others. Please make comments to the administrators of those sites that this is pirated material and to have it removed. I have already done so myself and have yet to hear from Kindle bu...