All Comments on 'Lt. Gordon's Transformation Ch. 10'

by DMaster_14

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sorry and Glad

Hope that you do get your work do by a printer and hope that you will let us all know where we will be able to buy it. Sorry note is that I wish that you were going to keep it going here.

Thanks

Power__Lineman

jbilovejbiloveover 13 years ago
Disappointed

Good luck on your endeavors in getting the story published. It will be our loss here, but maybe we will have the opportunity to read the commercially published version.

One thing that you need to do however. Don't rely on the spell check. You have numerous mistakes that are mostly caused by a spell check. If you sounds things out as the spelling suggestions are pointed out, you will catch just everything.

jbilove

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yet another ...

... incomplete fragment :-(

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
keep it going

have enjoyed the story, keep us posted if and when published

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just stumbled upon this...

...now you're tellin me you're discontinuing the story here. Though I am glad to hear that you're trying to get the story published... hopefully they won't make you tone anything down. Good luck and please keep us posted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
awsome story

awesome story. if it doesn't get published can you post the rest on here?

animeturtleanimeturtleabout 11 years ago
Please continue

Minus a couple of grammar errors that I saw that I mentally corrected your entire story is awesome, and I wish you would continue writing other chapters cause it is very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Without a doubt this is one of my favourite stories that I have read on Literotica. I would so love to be in Jamie's position. As a lifelong Trekkie, and fan of slash-fic,and fan-fic in general, this story pushed the right buttons for me. I hope you continue to write more chapters, as I would love to read more adventures of a certain hot redhead. I am looking forward to reading your other works now. In the meantime I am going to re-read my introduction to the delectable Jamie Gordon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

very very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Series

I don't know how you could improve this! I was hooked from the first chapter. Should you decide to do a sequel I WILL read it! This was that enjoyable. Thank you for posting it.

mijnenigmijnenigover 9 years ago
Thank you

this was an excellent story and so well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Absolutely loved this story.

I half expected central to materialize and join them in the final orgy but it ended beautifully anyway! Thank you for this well written adventure. It has had me wanting more and more with each chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDMaster_14@DMaster_14
1067 Followers
I have just found out that How I Became a Cheerleader is being sold on Kindle and Kobo by others. Please make comments to the administrators of those sites that this is pirated material and to have it removed. I have already done so myself and have yet to hear from Kindle bu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES