All Comments on 'Lucky Guy'

by MetaSigil

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brain dead

Him, her, author all brain dead.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
another WACC writer

but at least the husband and wife like it. 3*'s

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 12 years ago
This Is undoubtedly

One of the worst, if not the very worst stories I have ever read on Literotica. Is it supposed to be funny? Is it supposed to be erotic? Is the child supposed to be anything but brain addled when it is born? And why isn't this story in non-consent? Why wasn't it possible to vote this story with a zero? 1 Was way too high.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You're very lucky!

You're wife getting knocked up will hopefully preserve the secret of your homosexuality a bit longer...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
pure crap

Just like the story "Kim" today, utterly stupid and pure crap, in fact not worth commenting on but if we don't it, nobody would know until they read it too. Was the other author smarter or just more afraid of the reactions for not allowing comments ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please use a disclaimer.

A little warning up front, if you please. You have EVERY RIGHT to publish this stuff and there is certainly an audience for it, but I am NOT part of that audience. If you could give us a little advance notice, I wouldn't waste my time and you wouldn't get as many 1* votes. Fair enough?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
pathetic

it must be drugs i do booze not drugs this is an example of mj induced stupor 12 months from now he will hang himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hey, Anonymous with the "1" Vote!

What part of "A man's wife drinks and sleeps around, he likes it" didn't tell you what the story was about?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: Hey, Anonymous with the "1" Vote!

So, only people who are predisposed to like a story are allowed to vote on it? Also, I noticed you didn't have anything good to say about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Warnings

Lol, idiot

Read the brief description of the story, what the hell do you think this story is about?

I don't like the gay story lines, so guess what?

I don't read them.

Loving wives is well known what its about...STAY OUT if you don't like it, and keep your dumb, non beneficial comments to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
dumber than a blind toad on moonshine

lucky smuckie - a teribbbbly sick story by a one handed 11th grader for the 5th time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I do not read cuck

stories. But I will give them 1 star if they are in the LW cat and not in the Fetish cat where they belong. JMHO

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I do not read cuck

stories. But I want to be one. That is why I joined WBC (wannbecuck) club and read every cuck story and comment on it. How else do you expect me to be able to spring a little stiffy?

You will find our comments littering these cuck stories because self-loathing demands we write them; never fear, we relish the humiliation, cuckoldry and creampies and spank our little weenies before we comment. Thanks author, keep 'em coming!

Signed, the Wanna Be Cucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cuck is fetish

Post it there, or get a 1 vote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fetish is reading cuck stories endlessly

and voting 1*.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Quit

After this disgusting trash, this guy just quit. Luck was with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous