Lucy Ch. 21-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm probably the same. Watching some fantastic black athlete can get me turned-on, but I certainly wouldn't react that way to just any negro. In a case like that it's the combination of athleticism and colour.'

'I feel so bloody inadequate!' I said almost angrily.

'Inadequate! What on earth do you mean Jack?'

'Well, all the things you do for me, and what can I do in return? Nothing! There's no way I could make you think for even one moment that I was a black athlete, for instance.'

She giggled, then got up and came over to sit beside me. 'Don't even try anything like that Jack. For one thing you don't have to, and for another, we might never get the dye off the carpet.' she said with an amused grin as she took my hands in hers.

'I've told you, I love playing a part. It's not just for you, it's for me too, it satisfies that streak of exhibitionism in me.' she said in a more serious tone. 'And knowing I can excite you is a fantastic turn-on. Seeing you get physically aroused, watching your cock growing into the magnificent thing it turns into, then watching you come, and knowing its me that's done all that, gives me the most incredible feelings. Even if you haven't done anything for me in return, which is hardly ever the case.' she added.

'So please, whenever we do something that's a bit different, even if you start to think I'm being left out of things, push those thoughts aside and just enjoy what's happening to you. I can assure you that whatever it is that I'm doing is what I actually want to do.'

'Well when you put it like that I feel better. But all the same...'

'Shsh.' she said, silencing the rest of whatever I was about to say by turning my head and pressing her lips to mine.

There was no doubt in my mind about the sincerity behind what Lucy had said, nor the loving passion in her kiss, so I cleared my mind of the concerns I'd had and returned her kiss, with interest.

And of course, as it always seemed to do with Lucy and I, in time, one thing inevitably led to another.

For quite a long time we were both quite content to just sit there kissing, sometimes doing no more than gently nibbling at each other's neck or ears. And as we kissed our hands roamed, almost lazily stroking and caressing each other. But in time those little kisses became stronger, our tongues began snaking into each other's mouth, and what had been no more than lazy caresses became more searching.

And when they did so Lucy quickly disposed of my bath-robe while I did the same with her skirt and top, but as though by some unspoken agreement neither made any attempt to get her pantyhose off. Then, some time later, without a word being said by either of us, we both made the same moves, ending up side by side and head to toe, in the classic sixty-nine position.

Once settled comfortably neither was again in any hurry. Even though what we were doing to each other soon made her pussy decidedly wet I could tell Lucy was in a mood to let me lie there kissing, licking and gently sucking her pussy for as long as I wanted or was able to. And for myself, apart from the delightful nibbling sucks she was giving my cock and balls, I had the exciting scent of her pussy in my nostrils, plus the feel of her nylon clad thighs pressing against my face.

Not surprisingly it wasn't long before I had developed another erection, but Lucy was so careful in the way she licked and stroked it that although the thrills I got from that were strong they were not accompanied by the usual feelings of a growing urgency. So each in our own way revelled in the experiences we were sharing, and for a long, long time we were both more than happy to continue giving and receiving those pleasures.

Although I had been aware of Lucy's steadily increasing wetness, as she had given no other indication of a rising need I was somewhat surprised when she made a move. 'You said you wanted to do something for me, well now you can darling.' she said softly as she slid off the sofa and turned me on to my back.

'Let's see if you can do that magical thing you do to my breasts.' she said as she got up and straddled me, her knees pressing against my thighs as she positioned herself. 'And as I've told you, nobody else has ever been able to do that for me.' she added as she reached beneath herself to steady by cock before lowering her pussy down on to the rigid length of it.

Even though Lucy had been careful about how much direct stimulation she had given it my cock had still become so sensitive that the feel of her moistly tight pussy pushing down it was incredible. 'No, stay quite still please darling.' she said, pressing down on my stomach when she felt my hips thrusting it higher. 'You concentrate on these.' she added as she took my hands and lifted them to her breasts.

Of course I was more than happy to do as she asked, the feel of their warm firmness, the softly silky skin and always responsive nipples, never failed to thrill me. And fondling them while having my cock fully embedded in her welcoming pussy just made those thrills even stronger.

As my fingers closed around her breasts she slid her hands behind herself, then gripping my knees for support, she leaned back, tightening them, and so, or at least so I thought, increasing their sensitivity to what I was doing for her. But a few minutes later I discovered that hadn't been the only reason for the move.

As I had previously discovered that she responded most strongly when I did something different to each, then alternated back and forth, that's what I did, stroking one breast quite lightly while fondling and squeezing the other more firmly. Her nipples quickly became engorged, then stiffened, and as she began to make little sighing gasps of increasing pleasure, I felt her start to move her hips and pelvis.

At first the movements were intermittent and seemed uncoordinated, and although each one sent a ripple of delight back from my cock I thought they were no more than her body's automatic reactions to what I was doing for her. But as her responses to my caresses grew stronger I felt the movements become more definite and far more controlled. Sometimes they were just back and forth, sometimes she rotated her pelvis, but then she continued using one or other of those while also slowly pushing herself up and down

Until then, although the sensations I had been enjoying had been strong, they had mainly been in my head, verging on the aesthetic. But what Lucy had started doing to me as her own arousal grew stronger immediately re-fired my own, much more basic instincts. If it hadn't been for the fact that she had told me to remain still I would have immediately picked up the rhythm of her movements and begun pushing my hips up to meet her. But although it took an increasing amount of self-control not to do so I remained motionless, concentrating on what my hands and fingers were doing to her breasts.

And I could tell from the growing strength of her reactions that I was doing exactly what she had asked me to. Her breasts had become much tighter and both nipples were darkly swollen, then quickly turned into hard jutting spikes. Her face was by then both flecked with tiny beads of perspiration and flushed, the stain slowly spreading down her neck. Her breathing was much shorter, each one making a sharper, more pronounced gasping sound. And her movements had become both quicker and far more determined, and so of course for me, even more effective.

'Oh darling! Oh Jack!' she suddenly cried. 'You've done it! I'm going to come. Oh, I'm coming! I'm coming!' she added a few seconds later as she jammed herself down and ground her pelvis against mine.

I felt her pussy tightening, and then as her contractions began, felt its grip flexing, kneading the entire length of my by then strongly throbbing cock. Then even when she began moving again she somehow managed to continue that flexing grip, so as she rose and fell, although each was quite small, it felt as though I was having a powerful suction applied to it.

And after everything we had already done to each other the combination of her rhythmic grip and that apparent suction quickly sent the pressure inside me up to, and then beyond boiling point. I felt the churning rush, then no longer able to control my body's reactions, gave a loud, guttural grunt as I thrust high, literally spearing her with my straining, rock-hard cock.

I don't know whether the force of it actually caused her cry of pleasure-pain, but that precisely coincided with the first scalding blast of semen my cock fired deep into the recesses of her spasming cunt. And even if the force of my reaction had caused her some pain, she had obviously got even more pleasure from it because as my hips thrust the exploding mass upwards again and again, she vigorously pounded herself down on to it.

We continued long after both had finished our individual climaxes, almost as though we were reluctant to let go of either each other or the passion we shared. Her tightly gripping pussy kept my cock almost fully engorged, and my hands and fingers continuing to stimulate her still swollen breasts until we were both virtually exhausted.

'I think that made up for last time.' she said breathlessly when she finally pulled my hands down and then lifted and rolled herself off me.

'I told you not to feel that way, what you did was awesome, you can do that any time you like my darling. But of course if you do, and then still feel the same way, you can give me a repeat of what we've just done too.' I replied with a grin.

'Greedy boy!' she replied with a laugh. 'But we are good together aren't we.' she added in a more loving tone.

'Not good my darling, brilliant. You are by far the very best thing that has ever happened to me.'

'And you for me.' she replied, leaning over and giving me a kiss. 'But after all that I need a shower.'

'Good idea. You take the en-suite, I'll use the bath-room. Then a drink and some food.'


Chapter 22

Baring All

Having showered, changed and prepared our evening meal we sat down to eat, both physically sated and more than happy just enjoying each other's company. I had opened a bottle of wine and as we ate and sipped it we talked. Mainly we talked about the ideas Lucy was developing for her proposed thesis, and then arrived at a time that would be convenient for both of us to pay a visit to Morris to see what other material he might have.

But then Lucy asked if I minded talking a bit more about what had happened earlier, to try to explain the strength of my reaction to her wearing the pantyhose.

'I have been trying to explain it to myself darling.' I replied. 'In fact I have been thinking about it on and off since what happened in the cinema, and then even more seriously while I was having a shower. It's complex, but in the simplest terms I can think of, it comes down to three words, amenability, availability and accessibility.

You have to remember that I have never known anyone like you, I mean apart from all the other truly wonderful things about you, I have never known anyone so, well so sexually receptive. I know that's putting it very coldly, but words seem to fail me when I think about you darling.' I added apologetically.

She reached across the table and rested her hand on mine. 'I know what you mean, so please go on.'

'Well as I have never known anyone so, well so enthusiastic to have sex with me, things that might previously have been merely titillating become a serious turn-on, if that makes sense.'

'I think I understand.'

'Well when I found out that you were wearing them I knew you were, to use the words I just did, amenable and available for sex, and even more importantly, that your body was accessible. Do you see?'

'Of course, like the way you reacted in River Gardens, when you found out I had taken my panties off.'

'Yes, exactly like that. But there's something else too.'

'What?'

'Well it doesn't account for what happened earlier, but it does for what happened to me in the cinema, and in River Gardens too. It was, well I can only describe it by saying that it was a secret, a secret you were sharing with just me. Nobody else knew, to them you looked, well normal, I mean normally dressed. Only I knew you were wanting me, ready for me, and even more importantly, had made yourself accessible for me.'

'I can understand that too, and you can be sure I'll remember the effect it can have on you.' She added with a low chuckle. 'But what is it about the feel of them?'

'Oh that's quite different, and I think much easier to explain. I mean think about your own reaction when you put on something made from some really fine material, or the way you react when I stroke your skin. That's a purely physical response to something that feels good, especially if what's touching you is different in some way. Fur, silk, a feather, for instance, they all generate sensual feelings don't they.'

'True, though I usually giggle if it's a feather.'

'That depends when and where the feather is touching you I think you'll find.' I answered with a grin.

'Maybe, that's an idea for us to try sometime.'

'I'll keep it in mind. But getting back to the nylons, I think that's what it was. And the fact that it was your feet just added to the excitement, because that was something completely different to any experience I'd ever had.'

'Yes our reactions to something can depend on the time and situation can't they? Something that might normally be frightening or painful, can at another time be exciting. Like the way I reacted when you unexpectedly smacked me.' she added.

Her comment suddenly brought back to mind something else, something I had in many ways until then purposely avoided raising with her. But right then I couldn't imagine there being a better time to do so. 'On that subject, can I ask you a very personal question?'

She could tell from the change in my tone of voice that what I was going to ask was in some way more serious than what we had until then been saying to each other and she paused before answering, then surprised me by saying. 'I think I know what it is Jack, but yes, go ahead.'

'When you were playing at being Dannie, when I smacked your bottom, you muttered things.'

'You mean stuff like 'naughty girl, bad girl'?'

'Yes, that's right.'

'There is a bit of a story there. Top my glass up first please, Jack.'

I thought she might need a little time to collect her thoughts but having taking another small sip of wine, she began straight away.

'I've already told you we lived in a country town, where my father was, still is actually, the representative for a large stock and station agent company. He's now a regional manager, but apart from a lot of extra paper-work he still does essentially the same sort of thing, buying and selling stuff to farmers of various sorts. He is an absolutely typical country-man, and fits all the preconceived ideas people have of that. Very conservative, self-reliant, and in many ways, totally autocratic.'

She had been staring into the wine glass as she spoke, but she suddenly looked up, looking me straight in the eye as she said. 'He and I have a classic love, hate relationship. I suppose deep down there is all the normal father-daughter love, but after more than a few hours together we row. Unlike my two brothers I just can't accept his idea that I should do what he says, and never have been able to.'

She looked down again, taking another small sip of wine before continuing. 'Well when I was about nine or ten. Oh I should explain that Dad was as organised in having children as he is in everything else. He believed in two year separations in age for some reason, so there is almost precisely two years between each of the three of us, I'm the youngest of course. He probably stopped when he found he could have daughters as well as sons.' she added with a wry grin. 'Anyway, so when I was about ten my brothers were about twelve and fourteen. And it all started with his car.'

She took another sip from the glass then hurried on. 'Driving in country towns is not like in the city, learning to drive is not so much a rite of passage as it is a necessity. All kids learn to drive, most of them tractors and trucks as well as cars. Apart from anything else it means that if they are out somewhere on the property with their dads and something happens, they're able to go for help. So by that age my oldest brother was already a quite competent driver and the younger one was well on the way to becoming one.

But of course as far as Dad was concerned daughters were a different matter. Unlike my brothers, who had probably been sitting on his knee and holding the steering wheel since they were four or five, I had never been allowed anywhere near it.

I don't really know how it came about the way it did, he normally never, ever left the keys in the ignition, I think he must have come home for something and been in such a hurry that for once he just forgot. As luck would have it I was outside doing something, wondered why he had come home at such an odd time and then gone across to where the car was standing.

The engine was running and the door was open, as though waiting for me.' she said quietly. 'So of course I got in. I didn't look around to see if anyone was watching, I just got in. I don't know whether I was trying to help by moving the car for Dad, or whether I was simply proving I could actually do stuff that my brothers could, but from watching them I knew enough about gears and brakes to move the right things. I also knew about accelerators and my legs were long enough to reach that, so as the engine was already running, the moment I released the brake and put the car in Drive, it took off.

I don't know why but I don't think I had actually expected that to happen, anyway, I panicked. I forgot all about the brake, the steering wheel and suddenly it was as though the car was standing still and it was the corner of the house moving. It was coming straight at me, and then it hit, and even though the car couldn't have been going more than five kilometres and hour I felt all my teeth rattle.

I must have tried to steer away at the last second, though I don't remember doing that, anyway it was the front wheel that hit the house, and of course all the body-work above it. But it's the noise I remember best, it sounded like some enormous beast was tearing up all the metal in the world. It seemed I had never heard anything so loud, and it kept ringing in my ears, blotting out everything else around me, even the sound of my Dad's shouting.

He came charging out of the house, saw what had happened, and yanked the keys from the ignition, then as he dragged me from the car he began yelling at me. His face was red with rage, I could see his eyes bulging, and his mouth opening and closing, but all I could hear was that sound of tearing metal.

Then he stuck one knee forward, bent me right down over it, and began whacking my bottom, still yelling I guess, though I still couldn't hear anything. Maybe if I had it might have been different, but even though I could feel his hand stinging my bottom it all seemed a bit disconnected, a bit dream-like. So although I knew what he was doing was hurting me, it didn't seem to matter, then after the first couple of whacks I felt his knee.'

Lucy paused, looked up at me again, and said. 'The way he had bent me over it meant I had it pressing hard into my crotch you see.' I said nothing, just waited for her to continue in her own time. she took a little more wine, then continued again.

'When I was first conscious of it I think it felt uncomfortable, but after a few more whacks I found that although I could then feel my bottom starting to really hurt, I could also feel this funny, sort of glowing warmth, coming from where his knee was. And it got stronger the longer he kept hitting me.