Lucy Ch. 21-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I can get you excited by just wearing something, that's great. But you can do the same for me by just being there. You have to understand that darling, have to understand that you don't need sexy clothes to do it for me.

I really, really love those special things you do, the way you set-up different scenarios for us. The planning, the attention to detail. Don't stop trying to be creative, those times are really fantastic. But keep those times as something special. And to tell the truth, I don't think either of us could stand the pace if they happened too often. You certainly mustn't start thinking that to excite me you have to keep coming up with something new, you don't.

Do you understand Jack?'

I said that I did and I'm sure Lucy could see from my face just how reassuring her little speech had been. But what she had said about how much she loved the special things I organised set me thinking, and I set myself a task of coming up with a few more creative ideas.


Chapter 24

The Man in the Dressing Gown

As I thought about it more seriously I realised that I had actually got a couple of those ideas from the photographs in the book of erotica. There had been the first one, when I had introduced her to Fred. Then my idea of tying her up had come from there too. I wondered what other ideas the book might give me, then suddenly remembered the other picture she had said she particularly liked, of the man in the dressing gown. And that started me thinking about how I could go about recreating that kind of scenario for her.

The silk dressing gown was easy, requiring just a trip to a quality men's store. But the more I thought about it the less I wanted to have to rely on getting a solid erection at just the right time. I also wanted the visual effect to be suitably impressive and didn't have complete faith in even my fully erect cock providing that. Then I remembered the place where I had bought the dildo all those years before. I somehow doubted that particular sex-aids shop would still be in business but from having occasionally passed through that area of town, knew there were still several others there.

I admit that the idea of that shopping trip was initially far more embarrassing than when I had gone to buy Lucy's lingerie, but once inside the shop I found the young fellow behind the counter both polite and helpful. There was none of the sneering, smirking I had half expected and when I explained the sort of thing I was looking for he immediately brought out something appropriate.

'It's just a sheath, slip your penis inside, fasten the straps around your waist and away you go.' he said, holding up the flesh coloured device.

It was moulded plastic, shaped like a penis, the shaft ribbed with veins and the bulging head coloured a dark red. I suppose it had been made to be about the size of a normal man's erect penis, and I grinned to myself when I realised it was actually a bit smaller than my own. 'Do you have anything larger, I mean considerably larger?' I asked, adding hurriedly. 'It's just for visual effect, not for actual use.'

He smiled. 'Ah, I see, yes we certainly do sir. Over here.' he said, leading me to one corner of the shop. There were perhaps two dozen models of the same thing, mainly the same colour as the first one, but some black, and a few novelties that were in a variety of garish colours. And they ranged in size from the one he had in his hand, to a monster that even a horse would have been proud of.

I selected one that was a bit smaller than that, but which was still quite a bit thicker and about half as long again as my penis when fully erect. 'I think that one will do.' I said.

Having paid for it I left and headed back to my office, grinning to myself as I thought of the reaction of my staff if they had known what the boss was carrying in the parcel under his arm.

Then of course I had to wait for an appropriate occasion to try out my idea, and as it happened it was only a few days later when what seemed like the perfect opportunity arose.

Lucy had started work on her thesis and as the theme and content developed was putting more and more time into it. I was delighted to see her working so enthusiastically and from what I had seen of her draft, so competently, researching the subject diligently by making good use of the variety of books I had in my library. On the day in question I had been held up at work by a late phone call from an over-anxious client, so arrived home rather later than usual, but even so I found Lucy was still hard at it in the study.

Not wanting to disturb her, and guessing she would have skimped on a proper lunch, I went back to the kitchen and started preparing a light, but nutritious meal for us. And it was while I was doing that that it occurred to me that this was as good a time as any to try out my idea. Just thinking about it started to get me excited and as I went through the detail of how to actually go about it that excitement steadily increased.

When I saw the food was almost ready, and having laid out cutlery and opened a bottle of wine, I went back to the study. Lucy was still so immersed in her work that my arrival obviously startled her, and when she glanced down at her watch and saw what time it was she got really alarmed. 'Oh Jack, I'm sorry! I had no idea!' she gasped, pushing books away and starting to get up from the desk.

'Calm down darling, there's no rush.' I said, resting my hand on her shoulder and gently pushing her back down again. 'Take your time. I've got something to eat on the way, but you've got ten or fifteen minutes to finish, just take your time, then join me in the kitchen.'

In fact it was no more than five minutes before she joined me, slipping her arms around me and pulling my lips down to hers. 'I'm really, really sorry Jack, I've no idea where the time went.' she said when we eased apart. 'This wasn't part of the deal, you having to cook after you have been in the office all day.' she added.

'Hey, it's not some kind of contractual obligation my darling. You have obviously had a good day, and I'm thrilled to see you so involved in what you are doing. Tell me about it while we eat. But for now you've got just a couple of minutes to freshen up if you want to.'

Having done so and been reassured that I was happy to see her working so hard she was bubbling over with enthusiasm for what she had achieved, and several times during the meal I had to remind her to eat before the food got quite cold.

'But as well as all that terrific detail I'm beginning to see a real correlation between the more recent works and changes in our society Jack. The links look really strong, at least to me they do. For instance, you remember that picture of the man in the dressing gown?'

I nodded, unable to believe my luck that she had picked that very one as an example of what she was going to say, but still listening intently to the interesting theory she was propounding.

'That's really fascinating darling.' I said honestly when she had finished. 'But tell me, even while you were working all that out, did it still manage to turn you on?' I added with a grin.

She grinned back at me as she put down her knife and fork. 'Of course it did, but then so had some of the others I'd been referring to.'

'Mixing business with pleasure.'

'You could say that. But it helps to keep up my enthusiasm for the subject.'

'That's good, but after such a solid day's work you must be feeling a bit drained, why not have a relaxing bath. I'll clear up here.'

She gave me a quizzical look. 'A bath? That's a funny thing to suggest.' Then a knowing smile crossed her face. 'Ah, a bath. Now that might be a very good idea darling, I haven't had a bubble-bath for some time now.'

Knowing she had guessed I had some sort of ulterior motive was terrific, it should make her even more receptive to what I had in mind, and that should increase the chances of its success. So I felt a sense of rising excitement when Lucy went up to run her bath and I cleared away our dinner things then took the still half-full bottle of wine upstairs with me.

Although by then I imagined she was expecting me to join her, that time I used the other bath-room to have a shower then returned to the bed-room. I could see that the doors connecting the bath-room, dressing-room and bed-room were both open so didn't turn on any lights, using what little there was filtering through the door-way. Then, making very little noise I got out my parcels and opened them. The straps on the prosthesis had quick-release velcro pads at various points so adjusting its fit would be relatively easy, and just to make sure I had no trouble getting it off when I needed to, I smeared a little lubricant down the inside of it. Then, having undressed and made sure it was fitting snugly, I went across to the mirror to take a look at myself.

At first sight, especially in the half light, I thought it looked weird, as though I'd had Fred grafted on to me. But as that initial shock wore off I felt a twinge of envy, regretting that I wasn't actually built like that. And even as I rationalised that feeling away by considering the many disadvantages of actually having a cock that monstrous, I felt my own reacting.

From the moment Lucy had headed up to start her bath, thinking about what I was planning on doing had started to arouse me, but concentrating on clearing the dinner things away and then making preparations had slowed that and it had been at no more than half-mast when I slipped the sheath over it. But as I stood looking at myself I could feel it both lengthening and thickening, the head brushing against the inside as it grew.

What I didn't realise at the time was that there were some basic physics also at work. As my cock expanded it pushed air back out of the sheath, but the combination of how snugly the base fitted against my pubis and my cock's swelling girth, formed a fairly efficient seal. So in addition to what was going on inside me, there was a partial vacuum being formed inside the sheath, and that pressure differential enabled my cock to get even bigger than it normally would.

Not recognising any of that at the time and knowing how much bigger than my penis the thing was, I was really surprised by the strength of feelings I was getting, surprised but making no objections. As my cock grew and stiffened a feed-back loop between it and my brain must have formed, sending electric thrills back and forth. And even as I savoured those I watched the false cock rising, lifting higher until it was rearing almost vertically, and quivering from the still growing tension inside it.

Slipping on the silk robe I adjusted its position until one fold was holding the thing down then tightened the material until it was stretched tautly against the rigid length. When I turned sideways and checked the effect in the mirror I was more than pleased with the result, the outline of the moulded plastic was dramatically realistic, and it was impossible to tell it wasn't real flesh and blood making that enormous bulge.

When I had first gone upstairs I could hear gentle splashing sounds coming from the bath-room as Lucy washed herself, but by then there was virtual silence. I imagined she was wondering where on earth I had got to, what I was up to, and hoped she was looking forward to whatever it was I had in mind for us.

I made no sound as I padded into the dressing room then inched forward until I was standing just inside the door-way to the bath-room itself. She hadn't seen the movement and I took up the pose I had practised in front of the mirror, one that I thought best showed off the size and shape.

It was a minute or more before she sensed something and turned, then gasped in surprise when she saw me standing there. The expression on her face told me she quickly understood something of what I was doing, but then when she looked down I saw her eyes widening in disbelief when she saw the size of the bulge in the robe.

I reached for the light switch, turning off the overheads and turning on the smaller light above the shaving mirror, then resumed my pose. Then having done that I made no further movement, just stood there, my face expressionless, letting her look at me, giving her imagination time to get going.

For a while she did no more than that, just sat there, staring at the display I'd set up for her. But then I saw her arms move, and although her hands were of course hidden by the side of the bath, I knew exactly what she was doing. I could imagine them slipping down between her legs, then the fingers of one stroking and slipping up and down between her pussy-lips, the others finding the sensitive bud above them.

Although knowing she was doing it to herself was exciting and I felt my cock reacting strongly, I was in no rush for anything more than that purely vicarious pleasure. And Lucy certainly took advantage of that, arousing herself slowly, enjoying to the full the gradual build-up of her own internal tension.

After a while I saw one arm move upwards, then her hand cupping her breast, her fingers rolling and pinching its already stiffened nipple. But other than that she just stared at me, her eyes slowly getting mistily darker the longer she teased and stimulated herself.

She took herself right through to an orgasm, not a particularly big one, and certainly not the main course, more like an aperitif that serves to waken the taste buds for what is to follow. Then once the shivering tremors had subsided she spoke. 'Let me see you now please Jack.'

I undid the sash around my waist and as I unhooked the folds from the sheath it sprang free, quivering as it reared high. Logic must have told Lucy that what she was seeing wasn't all me, but either she was prepared to suspend common sense, or whatever fantasy she had created while pleasuring herself, was still running inside her head.

'Yes, just as I thought.' she said in a barely audible whisper. 'A cock to die for. And even if it kills me I want it, all of it.'

With that she hoisted herself up out of the water, the soapy bubbles that clung to every curve making her body look even more fantastic, even more desirable than usual. She stepped out of the bath and turned, bending low and gripping its edge for support, then looked back over her shoulder. 'Now Jack, now!' she said urgently, staring down at the massive thing protruding from between my legs as she shifted hers further apart.

Although I wanted to do what she'd asked for I was understandably concerned about hurting her. She had proved she was physically capable of taking a thing the size of Fred, but unlike the sheath I was wearing, it had been well covered with lubricant. But then I realised that most of the effect of a really good fantasy is what goes on in our heads, not what is actually happening to our bodies. So, as I moved across towards her I unfastened the velcro straps, and being thankful I had thought to use some lubricant inside it, pulled the false cock off.

Although of course still nowhere near as big as the false one, the partial vacuum had drawn even more blood than usual into my cock, stretching the flesh close to its limits and making it far bigger than it normally was. And that, plus the fact that her fantasy about taking the monstrous thing she'd seen was still running made her reactions to having it pushed up inside her that much stronger than usual too.

I suppose I'd half expected that the combination of soapy bath water and the fact that her pussy would be wet from the climax she'd just given herself would make the fit somewhat more slippery than usual. But that certainly wasn't the case, and if anything, the reality was quite the reverse, and I was glad I'd been sufficiently concerned about hurting her to take the prosthesis off, because if I hadn't I wouldn't have been able to experience the thrills her tightly flexing pussy gave me.

And although Lucy had never been a silent lover, and the acoustics of the bath-room probably made her responses seem even louder, I was also glad there was nobody else around to hear those particularly loud screaming cries of excitement.

It was clear from the very first moment that she wasn't interested in us making love, right then she just wanted to be fucked. Even as I began the first push forward she heaved herself back on to my cock, driving it much deeper than I would have initially gone, and then without waiting for me to begin immediately started thrusting herself vigorously back and forth on it.

Recognising she was being driven by forces and needs that were so deep I couldn't hope to understand or follow them, I did what I thought would be the best way of helping her. Dropping my arms behind my back and locking my hands together, then arching and bracing myself so she would have something solid to thrust herself back on to.

And although the feel of her tightly gripping pussy ramming up and down my rigidly inflamed cock was incredible, I also found the feelings I got by literally being fucked in that way were in some ways even more exciting. Having Lucy doing all the actual physical work gave me a strange sense of helplessness, a sense that at that moment I was no more than a cock, a cock that was there just to serve her own personal needs.

Then as her actions speeded up I heard her gasping something to herself, something about a machine, a fucking machine, and wondered if at that moment she had mentally blanked out the thought that I was actually there and that in her mind she was actually being fucked by the strap-on monster. And what was really strange was the fact that far from being offended by that I found I liked the idea, liked it a lot.

So although she was rocking me back each time she drove herself down the full length of it I somehow found the strength to brace my already tightly clenched muscles even more strongly, and hung on.

Luckily I didn't have to over-tax my somewhat limited capacity for too long, the combination of whatever was going on in her head and the amount of friction created by the speed and ferocity of her actions soon brought on her second orgasm.

If the strength of her contractions and the noise she made as she worked her way through it were anything to go by it was a far stronger one than any she'd had for quite some time. And although I'm sure that at that time she had no control whatsoever over her actions, her pussy's much tighter, flexing grip of my cock soon finished me off too.

Even after it had squirted the very last drop of semen she held me there, straightening up enough so she could reach back behind me, and grinding herself back on to my deeply embedded and still thickly swollen cock.

'Shiiit! I don't know where that came from!' she gasped a minute or two later. 'I hope that was half as good for you as it was for me.' she added when she'd gained a little more control of herself.

'It certainly was darling. But I'm much more pleased that it worked so well for you.' I said in a croaky voice when I finally pulled myself back and heard the squishy, plopping sound of my unplugging cock.

Having given ourselves a few minutes to recover we used the still warm bath-water to clean ourselves then slipped on a pair of robes before returning downstairs for a much needed coffee.

'That was quite brilliant of you darling, I mean picking up on what I'd mentioned about that particular picture and using it to get me stirred up.' she said once we'd settled down.

'It was sheer luck.' I admitted. 'I mean it was sheer luck that you'd been working on that one today. I did have it in mind when I bought the prosthesis, and this evening seemed the best opportunity we'd had to try it out.'

'So that proves the old truism that luck is merely the coming together of preparation and opportunity.' she said with a grin. 'But whether brilliant preparation of just very good luck, thank you darling, it was fantastic!' she said, reaching across the table and squeezing my hand.