Lucy Ch. 21-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 25

Birthday Treat

So between us we continued to find new ways of pleasing and exciting each other and I was actually beginning to think we might soon run out of ideas when Lucy added a completely new dimension to our already full, and extremely varied sex life.

My birthday was still a couple of weeks away when Lucy first raised the subject of how we might celebrate it. I told her that birthday's were usually no more than just another date on the calendar to me, but she replied she was determined to make this one different and that even though just not sure what we would do, I should keep the evening free from any other commitments.

She said no more and to be frank our life together was so eventful I had almost forgotten what she'd said until she reminded me the evening before it. 'Now tomorrow evening Jack, I've got something planned that I hope will prove to be really special for you, so make sure you're not delayed too long at the office.'

Of course after that I found myself spending various times during that day wondering just what she might have in mind, and several times ended up with a totally unwanted erection, and with a growing sense of anticipation did just as she'd asked.

When I got home I was greeted with a kiss that was even more passionate than usual, then a glass of champagne, and several beautifully wrapped parcels. There was some silk underwear that I guessed she'd bought from the lingerie shop we'd discovered, and a book she had obviously heard me talking about with Morris. But even as I was thanking her for those she said. 'Your proper present is still to come Jack, we're going out, so enjoy your champagne, have another glass or two before you hit the bath-room, and I'm going to need a bit more time than usual to get ready.'

'I can use the one downstairs, then you can have all the time you need. And if I get my things from the dressing room now I won't get in your way at all.' I said.

'Thank you, that'll be perfect, you're very understanding.' she replied, giving me a quick kiss before going upstairs.

Having finished my first glass of champagne I showered and changed then poured myself another and sat down to watch the news while I waited for Lucy to get herself ready. But of course I found it almost impossible to concentrate on what was on the screen, I was far too busy wondering just what she had planned for the evening.

As I sipped the wine the various thoughts I'd had during the day returned, and knowing she was just up at the top of a flight of stairs made those thoughts and images all the more stimulating than they had been before and gave me another of those unasked for erections.

I don't really know how long I had sat there drinking and trying to ignore the steadily increasing pressure when I thought I heard a faint call. It had been too quiet to really be certain it was one, but a few seconds later I heard another, somewhat louder.

'Jack. Are you there Jack?'

As it seemed to be coming from upstairs I went out into the hall-way and looked up. She was standing at the top of the stairs and as she hadn't turned the light on up there she was lit only by the one below her. But that was quite bright enough for me to see almost every detail.

The dress she was wearing was burgundy silk, patterned with silver and gold thread, cut along similar lines to a cheongsam, but with a much less modest neck-line and a row of tiny gold buttons running all the way down the front. The material seemed to be literally moulded to the full, sensuous curves of her body and I felt my heart skip a beat as my eyes drifted over them, lingering here and there while my brain imagined the reality beneath.

The shock came when I finally looked higher, to her face, and saw the shimmering blue-black highlights in the raven coloured hair that framed it before falling well past her shoulders. Then found a pair of dark eyes looking down at me, a faint smile curling the corners of her glossy, wine coloured mouth.

'Leila?' I heard myself asking in a hoarse whisper.

'Yes Jack. I'm here for your special day. Happy birthday my darling.' she replied, then turned and started slowly down the stairs.

As she moved down I found I could see virtually the full length of her leg and thigh, and realised that the dress was slit up the side, almost to the hip. I knew I was gaping open mouthed but couldn't help myself, the sight of her literally took my breath away, left me speechless, and immediately brought back memories of the times we'd had together. Especially the last time, when Lucy had brought her back to life for me.

'Lucy! Of course this was Lucy?' I said to myself. They were similar in size and build, both had the perfectly shaped breasts that were making the silk bulge so provocatively. The hair must be a wig. But the eyes? Those coal black eyes? And then there was the colour of her skin. I could see virtually all of her leg, felt sure she wasn't wearing pantyhose, and her skin was milk-coffee colour, not Lucy's creamy white. There was no alternative, it had to be Leila.

In my head it was as though a video was being run at high speed, replaying all the fantasies I had ever had about her, and the lasciviously exciting things we did together. Then it slowed a little and I recalled and seemed to relive what she had done for me that last time, the day I had imagined that the miracle had occurred, the day she had given me those incredible, almost unbelievable sensations.

As I returned to reality I realised that the sight of her, coupled with those memories, had instantly fanned the fire already burning inside me, a fire that grew hotter the further she came down the stairs.

When she was just three or four steps from the bottom she paused, her eyes staring deep into mine, somehow seeing inside me, apparently reading my thoughts and reactions.

'Oh dear.' she said softly as she came down the last few stairs and stood in front of me. 'I knew you'd be pleased to see me, but I didn't expect you to react quite as strongly so quickly.' she added, reaching forward and gently pressing her hand against my crotch.

My head had been spinning so fast that until she touched me I had forgotten my erection, but as her fingers curled around the already stiffened length I felt it surge, and was overwhelmed by an instant rush of lustful desire. 'I can't let you go out in this state. We'll have to get rid of some of the pressure first.' she said as she dropped to her knees.

She seemed to have my trousers and briefs down in a second, then I felt her hand sliding up between my legs, and her long, cool fingers cupping my balls. As she took their weight and began gently rolling them, her other hand closed over the shaft of my cock, pressing it down, bringing the head level with her gently smiling mouth.

Curling her fingers around it she pushed the loose folds of skin down towards the base and as she leaned forward she tightened her grip, then slipped her lips over the head. In the split second's pause before she slid them forward I noticed that both the gloss on her lips and the lacquer on her nails perfectly matched the colour of her dress. Then I felt her tongue swirling over and around my cock-head and I heard myself grunting at the intensity of those sensations.

While one hand maintained its firm hold of the shaft and the other continued to fondle my balls, she began to slowly move her head back and forth, sucking hard as she gradually took my cock deeper and deeper into the velvet warmth of her mouth. And as the thrills she gave me sent powerful waves of delight through my body I looked down and saw her looking up, her dark eyes sparkling, her cheeks hollowing each time she sucked.

I drifted off into a mist of increasingly intense pleasure, unable to tell which spikes of excitement were being caused by her fingers and hands, and which by her swirling tongue and sucking mouth. And at that moment I would have gladly forgone whatever other things she had in mind for the rest of the evening if there had been some way of delaying the inevitable.

But that wasn't possible of course and as the pressure inside me rose I felt my hips jerking forward, trying to get more of my cock inside her sucking mouth. Leila gurgled and, relaxing her throat muscles and taking her hand from the shaft, let me plunge deeper, taking it, all of it. Then, as I began thrusting I felt one slip around me, gripping my arse and urging me on, while the other began to squeeze my balls much more firmly.

The combination created even more mind blowing thrills and within just a few seconds I felt the semen gathering, churning, then almost immediately erupting. The first few gouts made her swallow fast, then her urging hands and sucking mouth drew several more only slightly less powerful loads up through my still thrusting cock. Then, gurgling with satisfaction at the strength of the response she'd elicited, she continued working on me until she was certain she had completely drained everything I had to give her.

From somewhere she produced several tissues, wiping my cock and balls clean before helping me refasten my trousers. 'There, that's better isn't it.' she said as she got up and gave me a kiss full on the mouth. 'Should calm you down for an hour or two, at least give us time to enjoy the meal.'

The situation left me utterly speechless, I felt sure I was dreaming, yet even if I had been at first, had dreamed up Leila's sudden appearance, the climax she had given me had certainly been real, and the size and force of it should have woken me up. So perhaps she wasn't a dream, but she had to be, there was no other explanation I could think of.

She must have seen the perplexed expression on my face. 'Don't worry about the how and why Jack, just enjoy the fact that I'm here, for tonight, your birthday night. Now.'

Whatever she was going to say next was interrupted by the sound of a car's horn. 'Ah, right on time. Come on, dinner time Jack.' she said as she took my hand and led me to the door.

There was a limousine waiting outside and when he saw us coming the driver got out, greeted us and opened the door. I let Leila get in first, staring at the expanse of leg and thigh the slit in the dress left on view as she slid across the seat, and given that sort of temptation, doubted her estimate of the time I'd remain sated.

The drive to the restaurant was fast, very smooth and done in virtual silence. At first I was simply too bewildered by her mere presence and by what had happened before we left the house to know what to say. The one time I did try to ask a question I got no further than - 'Lucy, Leila, I ...' - when she turned her head, gave me an understanding smile, and said.

'Questions and answers later Jack, for now, just enjoy.'

As we had settled ourselves into the car she had shifted herself three quarters of the way across the seat, which I took to mean that for some reason she didn't want me sitting too close to her. Respecting that wish I'd left a fair space between us and when I used the silence as an opportunity to take surreptitious glances at her, realised that the space actually improved the view I had of her.

The thought that she may have actually calculated that posed the question as to why, but even as the question registered I decided to do as she had suggested and pushed any further questions out of my head and simply enjoyed it.

The front panel of her dress lay flat along the top of her leg, leaving the full length of it exposed and even in the dim light inside the car, from that distance I could see the silky texture of her skin, and knew she was definitely not wearing pantyhose. When I tore my eyes away from that tempting display and looked higher I could also tell from the way the fine silk clung to the gently moving curves of her breasts that nor was she wearing a bra.

In my mind I stripped away the dress, ignored the question as to whether or not she was actually wearing any panties, and imagined her sitting there as she had been the last time I'd seen her, completely naked. I could see the expanse of unblemished, milk-coffee coloured skin, the sensuous curves, the lush fullness of her breasts, swaying and bouncing from the motion of the car. Then looking lower, to where the thick bush of jet-black hair nestled between her thighs, I imagined the still hidden part of her. Pictured her ripe and so very juicy pussy, its lips already full, pouting, and somehow knew it was waiting, impatiently, for the feel of my fingers, or tongue, but most of all, for my cock.

In spite of the quick but efficient blow-job she'd only just given me I felt it twitching as those thoughts and images played inside my head. But as I didn't want to spoil whatever she had planned for us and guessed there would be several hours before I would be able to do anything about the need they had started to create, I did my very best to repress them.

Even with the amount of evening traffic to contend with the driver got us to China Town in excellent time and when he pulled over and stopped I found it was outside one of the few restaurants I hadn't been to before. As I got out Leila leaned forward and spoke quietly to the driver, then turned and gave me a wickedly mischievous smile as she slid herself across the seat towards me.

Standing waiting to help her out gave me two alternative views to stare at, the long expanse of leg, or the lush valley between her breasts that the deeply cut neckline of her dress exposed. Naturally I tried to take in both and in the couple of seconds I had available I felt my eyes flickering wildly back and forth. Then her hand slipped into mine and I helped her out into the world of reality.

After I'd given the driver a word of thanks he pulled smoothly away and we stood for a moment or two outside the restaurant. 'We have a booking, but I used your name Jack, I thought that would be easier.' she said as we moved towards the entrance, then we were inside and being welcomed by a most attractive Chinese girl.

Having given her my name we stood while she checked her bookings then, after a quick, slightly puzzled glance at Leila, she asked us to take a seat in a small side area while she fetched our hostess. Her use of the word hostess rather than waitress seemed strange and perhaps a little pretentious, but when I took in the surrounding decor and recognised that at least in this small area of the restaurant no expense had been spared, I acknowledged the owner's right to be as up-market as he liked.

We were left alone for no more than two or three minutes before another young woman appeared and greeted us by name, introducing herself as Shachee.

Although she was quite short, at least a full head shorter than Leila, she was in every other way almost just as stunning. It seemed to me that also like Leila, both her curvaceous body and her face's softer, less angular features could only be ascribed to the inclusion of some European genes in her predominantly Asian parentage. She too was wearing a cheongsam, but in her case it was the classic design, the high neck fastened by several buttons and the side slit far less daring than Leila's. But its modest cut could not disguise the way it was filled, and it was quite obvious that the girl had a body that would stir any man's appetite.

Having asked us to follow her she led us through a door and into the dining area, which was already virtually filled with cheerfully noisy Asian and European families and groups. Shachee led us down one side of the room and as we followed I glanced around at the decor, and although less obvious than that in the waiting area I could see that again both the materials and objects appeared to be of only the highest quality.

At the far end of the room were a series of screens and as we passed through them the noise from the general area was suddenly reduced to no more than a background murmur. Beyond the screens was another, much smaller area, divided into a number of discrete alcoves, each lit by a low, soft light. We followed Shachee to one in the furthest corner, passing several others that were occupied by a few couples but mainly by small groups of obviously wealthy businessmen. Having settled us and provided menus she asked if we would like a drink before we ordered, then slipped quietly away, leaving us alone.

There were a score of questions buzzing around inside my head but when I again tried to ask Leila one she leaned forward, reaching across the table and, placing her hand on mine, said.

'Jack, please, no questions. As I said before, questions and answers later, for now, just enjoy. We are going to share a little time together while having some of the finest food, most excellent wine. And later? Well let's wait and see what comes later.' she added with a positively wicked twinkle in her eyes.

'OK, I accept what you're saying, I'll try to concentrate on the food and wine, at least for a while. But you have to understand that with you sitting there, and looking the way you do, food and wine are actually two things furthest from my thoughts.'

She gave a low chuckle and replied. 'Please don't think you are the only one suffering Jack, at least you had your urgency diminished a little before we left your house, I haven't.'

'You mean you're - you're feeling sexy too?'

'Of course I am, have been since I knew we'd be together tonight. I always get aroused whenever I just think of you, and I seem to have been wet since I knew we'd actually have this time together.'

'Why didn't you say? We needn't have come out, we could have spent the evening together at home.'

'It's you're birthday, I wanted to do something special for you.'

'Leila, being with you is more than special.'

'It's lovely to hear you say that Jack.' she said, giving me a gentle smile, but then adding more mysteriously. 'But I'm sure you'll find what I have in mind even more so. At least I hope you do, and frankly I'll be very surprised if you don't.'

TO BE CONTINUED