Lucy Ch. 21-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking back later I realised I had actually had the idea quite a long time before admitting to it, even to myself. It had only really crystallised during the afternoon after I had given Lucy her new car, some hours after the wrestling match we'd had on the bed, when I'd been thoroughly entangled in she sheets. But then once I allowed the possibility just a little day-light I realised that the evening I had tied her down, even while I was revelling in how she looked, and had been disturbed by those other unsettling thoughts, I had felt something else too.

When I had looked down at her, when I'd had the thoughts as to how a rapist might feel as he looked down at his intended victim, there had been other, almost equally disturbing thoughts. Thoughts as to how it might feel to actually be that victim. Thoughts as to how I might react myself if it were me that had been tied down by some predatory female.

Words implying or suggesting aspects of B & D popped up in our talking from time to time, sometimes, when discussing her project, quite formally, other times either facetiously or as a sort of humorous threat to each other. Whatever the cause, each time the subject was even casually mentioned I instantly recalled the mix and intensity of emotions I'd felt when we had done it. And once I had admitted to myself I'd actually had several layers of those myself I became more than just a little curious as to just how I would feel if I were on the receiving end.

But as I've said, I hadn't even allowed myself to admit to thinking such thoughts for a long time, and even once I had I certainly said nothing about them to Lucy. That is until after I had done it to her a second time.

It was immediately after she had finally finished and handed in her project. Although I'd suggested we go out to celebrate Lucy had said that should wait until it had been marked, so we compromised by treating ourselves to some champagne, then a second bottle of wine with our dinner. Naturally enough we talked about various aspects of the work she had done as we ate, and just talking through the subject matter meant we were both constantly reminded of the pleasures and thrills we had shared during the weeks she'd been working on it.

I could tell from the look I saw from time to time in Lucy's eyes that she was being affected by some of the things we remembered, and naturally my cock responded strongly to the images and memories the conversation conjured up.

So I imagine it was the heady mix of the completion of her work, plus the wine and those all too vivid memories that put us both in a sexually free-wheeling mood, and by the time we had finished our meal I was more than ready to take her up to bed. But when I tried to get her to come with me she seemed determined to clear up our dinner things first.

In one way that was silly, and cost us the price of two broken wine glasses, but in another it was fortuitous, because if she hadn't the evening wouldn't have been anywhere near as memorable.

She had already removed our plates and was collecting the water and wine glasses when, as she turned, her hand caught the back of the chair and she dropped two of them. She stood looking down at the broken glass for a moment, then glanced up to see my reaction. 'God that was silly!' She said as she looked down again, then added in a much quieter under-tone. 'A girl needs a good spanking for being so stupid.'

I didn't know whether that was meant as a hint, or had been just a meaningless phrase, but the moment was too good to miss, so I took it as being the former. 'That's quite right.' I said in the gruffly flat voice I had used the other time. 'Go upstairs, to the guest room, and wait for me there.'

She said nothing, just turned and with her head hung down walked slowly towards the stairs. I took a few moments to think exactly what I would do next, and because my mind was racing so fast it was only when I was half way up that I realised I already had an almost full erection.

There was no light on in the guest room but when I went in I found her standing there, waiting for me, and as the things I had used the previous time had proved so efficient I had commandeered them, so didn't have to waste time ferreting around in various drawers. As I had before, I instructed her to remain totally silent, then blindfolded her before doing anything else, and, purely for my own benefit, turned on the bed-side light. Having done that I left her standing there while I went back to our bed-room and stripped, not hurrying, giving both of us time to anticipate whatever might be about to happen. And if my own reaction was anything to go by she would have been feeling extremely tense with excitement by the time I returned.

Ignoring the way my hardened cock was jerking about and remaining completely silent, I unzipped her skirt and roughly pushed it down to the floor, then, leaving the upper half of her body clothed, did the same with the flimsy panties she'd had on.

That done, I stood back and just looked at her for a few moments, as always, getting even more aroused by the sight of her nakedness. Then in the same tone I'd used before I told her to get up on the bed and turn around so she was kneeling at its foot, facing me.

Being unable to see she had to grope her way but a few moments later she was in the position I'd specified. Moving forward to the brass rail at the end of the bed I told her to come closer, then brought her arms over and tied them down to it with the panty-hose.

Again I left her in suspense for a while, then moved around to the side of the bed and gave her a quick, very light smack on her upraised bottom. As I had guessed it would, the unexpectedness of it produced a far stronger reaction than any sting she might have felt and she gasped as every single muscle in her body tightened.

And again I did nothing for a minute or two, then spacing them and keeping each smack even lighter than the ones I had given her before, I watched as her cheeks turned slowly pink.

The story she'd told me about what she used to do to herself as a young girl gave me the idea of what to do next, and as I continued to slowly slap her bottom I reached my other hand underneath her. Her pussy was by then literally dripping wet and when she felt my fingers cupping it she responded with a loud choking gasp, then in a low, whimpering whisper grunted. 'No! No, bad girl! Naughty girl, mustn't touch!'

I neither knew nor cared whether she was addressing me or herself, and simply ignored her barely intelligible words, and slid my fingers up and down the slickly puffy cleft a few times before finding the already stiffened spike of her clitoris.

Then I took her through to a body-wracking orgasm with my hands before getting up behind her and giving her a couple more as I fucked her.

By the time I'd finished we were both soaked with sweat and once I'd untied her we went wordlessly through to the bath-room and lovingly washing each other's thoroughly sated, but still trembling bodies. And it was really only after we were lying together in our own bed that either of us said anything. 'That was wonderful Jack.' she whispered, snuggling closer. 'For you too I think.'

'Yes it certainly was.' I agreed. 'It seems to me that being tied up takes your excitement up to an even higher level than usual, is that right?'

'In a way I suppose so, it's certainly different, and the feelings I get are extremely intense. Not that they aren't at other times too with you. But you get more excited too, don't you?'

'That's true.' I replied non-committally as I tried to calm the thoughts that had been whirling around in my head.

They had probably started even earlier, but I became really aware of them once I had finished lashing her wrists to the bed-rail and then stood there, just looking at her. The sight of her helplessness, the way her body shivered with ever increasing tension, brought back the thoughts I'd had about how it would feel if it were happening to me.

Lucy could tell from my response that I was preoccupied and urged me to tell her what was bothering me, and if she hadn't asked at that precise moment it might have taken me much, much longer to admit to the thoughts I'd been having.

'So you fancy being on the receiving end sometimes!' she exclaimed. 'Why on earth haven't you mentioned that before Jack?'

'It's only this evening that I realised it myself.' I answered half truthfully. 'And I'm still nowhere near certain about it darling.'

'Well there's only one way to find out. Is it the smacking that you think might appeal?'

'No, I don't think so, I think it's the idea of being helpless while you do things to me.'

'O K, we'll give it a try some time soon. But right now I need some sleep.' she replied, giving me a quick kiss before settling herself down.

She was as good as her word, and a few evenings later I got to find out just how it felt to be on the receiving end. I think it helped that the first time I was taken completely by surprise, so didn't have time to put up any subconscious defences to what was a totally new experience for me. And it was, in a word, fantastic!

It was one of the rare occasions when I'd been delayed in my office by a late meeting with a client. I rang Lucy to explain and when I eventually got home she suggested I have a shower before dinner, and then said she would bring me a drink to relax me.

I had finished both the shower and drink and was in the process of drying myself when the light suddenly went out, and before I knew what was happening I felt a scarf being tied over my eyes. Of course I immediately knew what she was doing, but had no idea what was actually going to happen, so the excited anticipation I felt was spiced with just a tinge of apprehension.

She didn't say a word as she led me through to the same bed-room I'd used, and at first made no attempt to restrain me, placing my hands on the bed-rail and indicating I should just hold them. Then moved behind me and shifted my legs both a little further back and apart.

Then she bent down and began stroking my legs, her soft hands just brushing lightly against my skin, moving slowly up and down, and gradually inching higher. Of course my cock immediately responded and I felt the unmistakable sensations of it filling, which got even stronger when it began to thicken and stiffen. And long before her fingers actually reached it was fully erect, the pulse getting steadily stronger.

So when her first feather-like touch brushed against it my reaction made it jerk virtually upright and her soft, satisfied sigh as that happened was the first sound that she'd made. And I heard no more, just felt her reach one arm around me to begin stroking the shaft, while the other moved up between my legs to cup and fondle my balls.

She did everything so slowly it was both frustrating and electrifying, and I was torn between wanting her to move on, and wanting the feelings I was getting to continue indefinitely. But Lucy clearly had her own agenda, and she made sure I didn't pre-empt her plan by getting uncontrollably excited and coming prematurely, and kept her caressing touch sufficiently light to prevent that and just strong enough to continue building my excitement.

Once she was satisfied she had worked me up enough she pulled her hands away and spoke. 'Get up on to the bed now, lie flat on your back.' Which I promptly did.

Then she proved she had put as much thought and preparation into what she was doing as I had the first time, because in less than a minute or so I'd felt nylon cords slipping around my wrists and ankles, then being fastened to the bed-rails. But then she added a further refinement.

When her fingers slipped under my balls I thought she was going to continue the caresses she'd been giving me, but I couldn't have been more wrong. For a second or two I couldn't work out what she was doing, then I realised she'd slipped a loop of the cord around both my cock and balls and was pulling it tight. Having done that she spoke again.

'I have other things to do now, I'll be back in a while, and then I'm going to fuck you senseless.' she said before moving, then I heard the bed-room door closing.

Under normal circumstances without some continuing physical stimulation my cock would have begun to slowly deflate, but the combination of the situation, the feel of the cord chafing against it, and what she'd said before leaving, kept it throbbingly rigid. So I lay there, in darkness, unable to move, all too aware of its increasingly painful condition, and with my mind racing.

I spent a short while wondering what Lucy was actually doing, then thought back over the time I'd spent coming to the conclusion I had about wanting this very experience. And then about the time I had done it to her. Remembering all too clearly how she'd looked when I had tied her down, how defencelessly vulnerable, and how fiercely aroused that had got me. Then I found myself wondering if, had she remained in the room, she would have experienced something similar, if the sight of my plight and madly jerking cock would have fired equally uncontrollable passions.

My thoughts went around and around the same subjects, keeping my heart racing, my blood pounding, and the ache in my cock and balls growing stronger and stronger.

Then, although I hadn't heard the door re-opening, I suddenly felt the bed move, and realised Lucy was climbing up on to it. The next moment I felt her cool fingers closing around the shaft, and then the slick velvet warmth of her pussy engulfing it.

She did exactly what she had threatened she would, fucked me senseless, twice in quick succession, the combination of the pressure I had built, and her apparent insatiability giving me more than enough potency to keep up with her.

Much later, over dinner, we compared notes, so to speak. Lucy explained how she had tricked me into thinking she had left me alone while all the time remaining there, getting further excited herself by watching the effect of my own inner turmoil. That gave me the opportunity to share with her some of the thoughts I'd had when I'd been watching her, as well as the more recent excitement I'd experienced from being the 'victim'.

We agreed that although not something we'd want to do every day of the week the experience was something we would both enjoy repeating from time to time, and added it to our growing portfolio of sexual activities.

Then on top of all that were her impersonations of Dannie, which were guaranteed to always give me the most shatteringly explosive climaxes.

And in between those more dramatic times were those that were driven not so much by our lust, but by our love for each other. Our regular, and always intensely satisfying love-making could result from a gesture, a certain look in her eye, or from nothing at all but our seemingly constant desire and need for each other.

There were really only two areas where we initially had any problems at all. One was Lucy's financial situation. Having been used to always paying her way she found the idea of being a 'kept woman' difficult to handle. It took her some time to accept the idea that whatever I had was in fact also partly hers, and at first refused to spend more than just enough to cover her basic essentials.

But that changed at least a little when, one evening, over a late supper after going to the theatre, I asked her if she would marry me.

I had long known I wanted her to share the rest my life with me, but because of the age difference had been fearful of making a formal declaration in case I frightened her off. But by then we had been living together for a several months and I felt sufficiently confident of her love for me to finally make it.

From her reaction I could tell the subject had also crossed her mind, and it sounded as though she had already prepared her answer and had just been waiting for me to actually say something.

She reached across the table and took my hand, then looking me straight in the eyes said. 'Jack, I'd love that more than you can imagine, but.' Then she paused, and for a moment I thought my world was going to crashing down.

She obviously saw from the expression on my face the effect her reply had had on me and squeezed my hand tight before continuing. 'But, I want us to both wait just a bit longer. No wait, let me finish.' she added when she saw I was about to protest.

'I love you just as much as you say you love me, be sure of that my darling. And just in case it's what you are thinking, the difference in our ages has absolutely nothing to do with it. I'll be the happiest woman you've ever known the day I become your wife. But I want you to wait a bit before you ask me again, that is if you still want to. I want us both to wait until I've finished my degree before making that decision. Do you understand Jack?'

Although somewhat disappointed, in a way I understood very well. She already had the pressure of a new relationship, and all that entailed, and coupling that with the pressure to do well at her studies was more than enough for her to handle at one time. Adding a wedding and everything that went with it, was really too much to ask of her.

'Yes I do understand, and I'll do as you suggest, ask you again when you have graduated. But, and this is my only condition my darling, I want you to stop feeling like a girl-friend and start to feel like what you actually are, the other half of me. And that includes your attitude to spending money.' I added with a grin.

Of course she immediately understood what I meant and having resolved something that we had both been until then been keeping to ourselves her attitude immediately lightened. 'OK, OK, but in that case don't complain about me becoming a spendthrift.'

Having resolved that problem I wondered if it was worth trying to talk about the other concern that had been bugging me, which was in its own way even more troublesome to me.

There were so many things Lucy could, and did do that excited me, from something as relatively simple as the things she wore, or sometimes, didn't wear, to the more dramatic performances as Dannie. I knew I seriously turned her on when I used a little light B & D, but that was not something we could do every day of the week. Lucy could get me going by just wearing a pair of pantyhose, or by flashing a glimpse of her panties, but I felt there was nothing remotely comparable that I could do for her.

I must have spent quite a while wondering if and how to raise the second subject and of course Lucy could tell from my silence and the expression on my face that something was still worrying me.

'Are you going to tell me what else is bothering you Jack?' she said softly.

I seemed to have enormous trouble getting the words in the right order, but after several false starts I was able to begin to explain my concerns. She seemed to understand where I was heading some time before I had finished, and although she let me continue a gentle smile appeared on her face long before then.

'Although in many ways I respond to things the same way you do Jack, this is one area where women's differences do play a major part.' she said when I had finished. 'You know how aroused I can get from watching your physical reaction to things, especially from watching your cock getting big and hard. That's just the same kind of reaction as you can get from looking at me. And just like you I can get the same feelings from just thinking about us, thinking about things we have done, or maybe imagining what we might get up to.

But there are a whole stack of other ways I can get turned-on. Knowing that you want me is the most obvious one, I can start getting wet from just seeing a certain expression on your face or look in your eye. But then sometimes it can be something you do that is totally unrelated to sex that does it.