Lucy's Family Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His line was right out of the movie. Lucy shuddered with arousal as she listened to Frank say the words, she had written so many years ago.

Frank used the whip with force. The thin red lines appeared on Lucy's back. Frank sat up. He used the whip on Lucy's ass. Lucy found a shuddering orgasm from the pain alone. There were tears of relief in her eyes. It had been such a long time since she had tasted lust.

The tears further inflamed Frank. He was no longer in the present. He was a young lord in Old England. He was abusing his servant. It was his right as a lord.

Lucy gave up her struggles. She began to pleasure her lord, which was her duty. Frank's orgasm was powerful. He was pleasantly surprised as Lucy took the full length of his erection into her throat.

Lucy tried to swallow after the erection crossed her throat muscles. The muscles contracted around Frank's erection. She caressed his erection with her throat muscles. She was a pro.

She took the first ejaculation in her throat. She raised her head. She took the next ejaculation into her mouth. She let the semen fill her mouth. She coated his erection with the smooth silky fluid.

She let some of it fall from her lips as she raised her head above his erection. She used her tongue. She was smiling inside. She wished the camera's were rolling. It was a perfect cum shot.

Reality began to return to Frank. He could not believe what he had just done. He saw the thin red welts across Lucy's back and ass. He was embarrassed again. Lucy licked him clean. There was a twinkle in her eyes as she spoke a line from the movie.

"Please master. Please leave my modesty. Do not take my virtue from me."

The film continued like an adult education film. He saw himself on the screen. He became his role again. There was no embarrassment on his face or indecision in his voice.

"I bought your virtue, and your body. I'll have them both. You'll serve me your virtue. When it's gone, I'll sell you and buy some more. Virtue comes cheap."

Lucy began to cry. Her reality was that of a purchased servant. She always became the role she played. All of her roles were tailored made for her. She wrote them from the active imagination of her mind. Lucy tried to stand up. She wanted to flee. She wanted to protect her virtue.

Her lord smiled at her struggles as he pushed her to the floor. He removed his clothes. He was smiling in his power and control as he stroked himself with one hand. He used his whip with the other.

He pulled Lucy to his erection. He used her head to pleasure himself, as he found his pleasure with the whip. He was the lord. He was arrogant in his power.

He used his servants mouth. He used his whip. He was fully engrossed in his lust. His lust for power and control, was greater than his sexual desires.

His erection was like a whip, to use for his pleasure. His lust rose. He would not be denied. He pushed Lucy onto her back onto the padded rug. He knelt between Lucy's open legs. She lay on her back as she begged. Her lines were right out of the movies script, as was Frank's reply.

"Please master, don't do this. I've saved my self for love."

"I'm so glad that you did. I'll love the feel of your modesty, as I rip it from you. There will be no modesty left in you when I'm done. I'll take it all."

Frank used the whip to stop his servants struggles. He flushed with pleasure . Frank slashed her bare tits. Lucy screamed with pain. He found pleasure in her tears. She relaxed open for his violation.

Frank sank his erection into her open vagina. She wailed as if she had just lost her virginity. In her mind she had just done so. She cried tears of loss. She wept in her defilement.

The tears of grief and loss brought Frank to full lust. He was no longer abusing his servant. He was fucking for his own pleasure. He fucked in full long strokes. He fucked as if it were a victory dance.

As he fucked, he watched the film. In the film, the lord was taking his servants ass. He was shocked and excited.

His reality became a kaleidoscope of perspectives. He was the Lord. He was his dad. He was himself. He did not care which perspective was real. His raging lust was real. The hot sucking vagina that caressed his erection was real. His blinding orgasm and his ejaculation were real. The pleasure and lust in seeing his servant laying below him, crying in her violation, was real. He was in love. He was in love with the whip. And, the power it brought him.

As the sexual aura faded Lucy was once again in control. She was the director. She was the director of all of the films. She was the director of her life.

She had stalked Frank from the beginning. She had hunted him. She had captured him. He was exactly fitted for her pleasure. If she had found her pleasure holding the whip, she would have hunted someone else.

She was released from her bonds, by a command from her eyes. Frank's power and domination fled from him. He held only the pleasant memory of his power. His mind was in turmoil.

He had just dominated his servant. He was sure he could never dominate his mother. As she rose to her feet, he could see in her eyes that she was in charge. She had been in charge all along.

Frank found relief in her control, of this part of his life. He knew he would be the lord again. She would determine the time and place. His mind was filled with the afterglow of pleasure.

His mind was filled with the vision, of the lord stripping his servant of her last virtue. He could almost feel the tightness of Lucy's deep dark recess. He lusted for it. He smiled knowing it would be his, even as he obeyed Lucy's orders.

They slept cuddled together. Lucy woke once in the night. She was filled with passion, as Frank filled her with his erection. Drifting in and out of sleep through the sex had left a dream like quality to the experience.

Lucy woke to her own passion. She captured Frank's morning erection in her mouth. She was slow and soft in her devotion to Frank's erection.

Frank awoke. His response was neither slow or soft. Frank took control of the morning wake up. Lucy was surprised at Frank's force and energy in the coupling. It was like the early times with her husband. Lucy served Frank coffee and a light breakfast in bed.

Their day was one of cuddling and sweet kisses, between lust filled couplings. Frank seemed to have an unlimited quantity of lust to share with Lucy.

She encouraged him to burn off his excess. Lucy wanted him to work off the quantity of youthful lust. She would bring out the quality necessary for filming.

Right now, Lucy was happy with the quantity. She would be just as happy with the quality, as it developed. It was like training a young stallion.

She enjoyed her roll as a trainer Lucy was sated for the moment. She noticed the time. She wondered where the day had gone. It seemed to have flown by quickly.

"Get cleaned up. We are having dinner with Jim and Sally tonight. I'll start dinner. The dinner will be prim and proper, until I change the mood. You must still appear to the world, as a faithful and chaste son. You must not change your attitude about me. That should be easy for you. You know your role well. Play it like a movie script."

CHAPTER

Lucy was pleased with Frank. He met the Evens at the door. He was a perfect host. He always was. He took their coats. He served them drinks and small talk. His attention to his mother was one of chaste love and duty.

Lucy served a delicious meal. They chatted as they ate. No one would have ever guessed the real relationship between them.

Lucy and the Evens had practiced their role most of their adult life. Lucy continued the charade. She wanted Frank to be just as comfortable as they were, in the illusion.

The mood changed when they went into the den. Lucy stripped off her outer clothes. She had a thin flexible whip in her hand. She stood before Sally. She glared at her.

"Strip bitch. What color is your underwear? They had better turn me on when I see them"

Sally lowered her eyes. She was shocked. It had been over two years since she had heard her mistress' voice. She had thought she would never hear it again. Lucy slapped her.

"I heard no reply. Perhaps you have forgotten how to serve your mistress?"

"No mistress. I have not forgotten.'

"Stand up and do it in front of Frank. He is now your master. You will serve him well."

"Yes mistress. My under wear is lavender. I hope they please my mistress."

"Your ass will soon know, if they please me."

Lucy sparkled, as she sat down beside Jim.

"Just like old time's Jim."

"Yes ma'am."

Lucy sat next to Jim as he stroked his erection. He loved his wife. He loved to watch. His greatest pleasure came from watching his wife being submissive to others.

His work with the camera was an extension of his lust. He loved the fact that there were a lot of people jacking off to Sally's image, of service to her mistress and her master. Jim was as pleased as Lucy was.

Everyone was pleased with the script Lucy unfolded that night. Lucy watched as Sally stood before Frank. Her head was bowed to him. Frank became the lord of the manor. Sally became another servant. He would have her virtue also. First, he would have her mouth.

Lucy walked to Frank. She handed him the whip.

"My lord. A servant must know her place."

Frank took the whip. His lust flared. He was fully aroused. He slashed Sally's legs. His command was deep, feral, and demanding.

"Follow your mistress' orders. Now."

"Yes sir."

Sally's eyes were flashing. It had been so long since she had found her lust from the whip. Lust filled her eyes and her vagina. She served her mistress, as she removed her clothes. Frank pulled her to her knees before him. She was still in her sexy lavender underwear.

Frank peeled the bra cups from her breasts. Her nipples were fully erect. Her panties were wet with her desire. Frank's pleasure was for himself. He was the lord of the manor. He took his servant's mouth. He used it for his pleasure.

He used his whip, like he used his erection. He used the whip to cover Sally's back and ass with thin red lines. He found as much pleasure in seeing the welts as he did in seeing Sally's lush body, and her submission to his will.

He was totally overcome by his lust. He ejaculated into sally's mouth. He almost did nor hear Lucy's command. It was the command of a director of the film.

"Pull it out. Cum on her face. Never miss a cum shot. They're real money makers. So is the slut on her knees."

Frank pulled his erection from Lucy's mouth. He almost missed the cum shot. He had expended most of it into Sally's mouth. Sally was a pro. She gathered her saliva with the semen in her mouth She opened her mouth and let the thick white liquid fall from her mouth. She was crying in shame, at her violation.

Jim orgasmed onto his hand.

"Damn. No camera. That was great. We're back in business."

"Almost"

Lucy was still fully in charge. She made Sally strip to her heels. Sally's heels buckled onto her ankles. She only wore one style of shoes. Lucy put her into bondage with the wrist restraints. Sally was bound with her hands behind her. Lucy knelt her at Frank's feet.

Lucy's heels did not buckle around her ankles tonight. Tonight she was the mistress of the house. She was comfortable wearing either set of heel's.

She liked being in charge. As long as someone was in charge of her, when it came time for sex. Nothing got her higher sexually, than the kiss of the whip. She smiled knowing she would change her heels before the night was over.

Lucy served drinks to everyone. Frank feed Sally her drink. Lucy turned her attention to Jim. They had always done the business together. Sally and Frank listened. The sexual nature of their poses, did not turn their attention from the conversation.

Lucy handed Jim three hundred and fifty dollars.

"This is your half of the royalty check. Every year it gets smaller. With young Frank on board, we could be back in business. I have a new script in my head. Your hand and eye are still steady with the camera. We have almost everything we need."

"Almost everything? What do we lack?"

Lucy stood up. She walked to Sally. She pulled Sally to her feet. She posed herself and Sally before Jim.

"Your eyes are still clear. We have both aged well. But, we have aged. We can no longer play anything but supporting parts. We need a female star as young and fresh as Frank is."

"I know you well Lucy. I can see it in your eyes. You have a plan. Give it up. I'm not into playing twenty questions tonight."

Lucy returned Sally to her servitude, to Frank. Her eyes were sparkling.

"We need Betty."

Frank and Sally both sat up in amazement. Jim laughed.

"I am sure that it was not hard to get Frank involved with this. He is young and full of energy. It is not hard to lead a young erection. You may not be a film star any more, but you have what it takes to bring up an erection. What makes you think you can get Betty involved."

"The same thing that will get Melody involved. Money."

Melody was the evens daughter. Betty and Melody were almost the same age.

Sally began to protest for her daughter. Lucy walked up to Sally. She slapped her sharply.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch. I heard no protest from your mouth about Betty's innocence and young age. Shut up and listen. If you do not. I'll gag you."

Sally began to cry softly as she bowed her head.

"Yes mistress."

Jim spoke clearly. He had little emotion in his voice.

"I am not into taking either of our daughters innocence from them."

"Neither one of them are innocent. We all know that. We all pretend to a virtue that does not exist. Can you believe either of them are still innocent, when you see them walk. Is there any innocence left in their aura? They have both been fucking since before they left high school. You know it, and so do I. Not only that, I know there is no innocence in their shared bed in their frequent over nights. I have heard them late at night in this house. I am sure you have heard it in your house as well."

Jim nodded his head. He knew that they were more than friends. He had known for a long time.

"I have no intention of forcing either of them into this. They are both modern young women. They will give it up for the money. They are both, material girls in a material world. Give me back the money. I'll go shopping with them. I'll propose it to Betty next weekend. If she agrees, I'll approach Melody the weekend after that. School is out in one month. We'll film the summer away like old times. This summer all of our children will all be in summer camp. A film camp."

Jim did not think long. He handed Lucy the money.

"Money is tight. Both of our families need this. I am on board, as long as every one agrees to it. I'll have no one forced into anything. Sally agrees also."

Jim glared a Sally. Sally cried softly as she bowed her head. She cried for her daughters lost innocence. She knew that it had been gone for a long time. She allowed herself to accept it.

"Good. We film tonight. It'll be a screen test for Frank. It will be fun for us. I have brought some equipment up from storage. We'll set up in the bed room. One roving camera. Two stationary cameras. Go set it up."

"Yes Ma'am."

Lucy walked over to Sally.

"You look like the end of the world has happened. Serve Frank. It will relax both of you for the film. Frank dear. Your servant is awaiting your command."

Lucy sat back down. She masturbated as she watched. She would be aroused for the film. She always masturbated without allowing herself any relief before she went before the cameras. She always filmed better when her passion was raised. Her sparkling eyes always filmed well.

Frank was beyond happy. He was beaming. He had looked at Sally and her daughter many times, with lust in his eyes. He blushed just a little bit, when he thought about the times he had looked at his sister the same way.

Frank picked up the whip as if he had always carried one when he had sex. He had never held one before this weekend. He had few sexual experiences in his life. He was sure he would have to tell Lucy, some of those sexual experiences were with Melody.

Some of the late night sounds of sex Lucy had heard in the house, were from Melody receiving his lust. She was quite passionate. It had excited him even more knowing his sister was lying in the bed next to them, masturbating as they fucked.

He was sure Melody would agree to all of this. He looked forward to fucking her again. He looked forward to the time he would hold a whip in his hand as he did. Right now Sally would have to do.

Frank found it easy to slip into the role of the manor lord. His sexual fantasies were usually in the form of domination and force. He had never fantasized about a whip. His fantasies had been close.

He took Sally's mouth without foreplay or preparation. He just started fucking her mouth, as he used the whip on her. He loved seeing her in bondage. Her helplessness excited him. He fucked her as if he owned her. He watched her passion raise. He covered her ass and back with thin red lines of pain.

He pulled her from the floor. He put her face down across the padded arm of the couch. He took her with a full deep thrust. Sally's hips became alive. Her vagina was wet and active. He fucked her for his own pleasure. It was his right. He was the lord of the manor.

As his orgasm approached, he remembered Lucy's instruction to never waste a cum shot. Sally was near her orgasm. She crested, just before Frank pulled from her. He pulled her to her knees. Frank watched Lucy masturbate. He used his hand to jack off into Sally's mouth. He was fucking Lucy with his eyes as he brought his orgasm on.

When he ejaculated, he covered Sally's face with the white milky fluid. Sally wanted to masturbate. She was still hot. She could only whimper in her need. Frank smeared her face with his cum.

Lucy found a small orgasm against her will. Frank's powerful dominate energy, took it from her. She had been unable to break eye contact. Or, to stop her hands. The orgasm had not taken away the sparkle of arousal from her eyes.

She relaxed for only a moment. Frank's domination of her just now, scared Lucy a bit. Right now, she was in full control of the situation. She hoped that she could remain in control. Stallions are not always easy to control.

"Frank let her loose. Both of you bathe. Sally do your hair and makeup. Use a lot. You will be under the lights tonight.

"Yes mistress."

Lucy went to frank. She kissed him deeply. Her kiss was one of a lover. There was no mother in her kiss, or the caress of her body against Frank. Sally left the room, as Lucy sank to her knees before Frank. He was young. She knew that he could preform many times in a night.

Lucy wanted him to preform a longer time tonight, for the camera. She guided him back to the couch as she sucked his soft cock. He sat back. He was in heaven. Lucy talked to him, as she pleasured his cock back to an erection.

"I know you want Betty. She is so hot. I've seen you look at her. Help me with her seduction. You can fuck her often. She'll feel good to you, underneath your body. Her lips will feel good on your cock. She'll beg for more. She's my daughter. I know she'll beg. She'll orgasm while she begs."

Franks erection had returned fully. Lucy sucked him like a pro. She was a pro. She felt good inside. The ragged need of Frank's youthful lust was calming down. He would do good in the film. Lucy expertly raised him up to completion.

He started to ejaculate. She pulled her mouth from him. She felt the hot sticky semen hit her face. She caught some in her mouth. She sucked him without swallowing any of it. There was a strand of it connecting his erection to her mouth. She looked up at him with a contented smile.