Lucy's Family Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spent the day in bouts of passion. She primped for Frank's return. She remembered her first days with her husband. She had spent the days in passion and preparation, for his return from the drudgery of his job.

Lucy met Frank at the door. She was dressed in a lacy night gown. Frank Dropped his brief case and his coat. His only thought was to take Lucy to his bed. He now thought of Lucy's bed, as his own.

His passion was full. He found pleasure as he fucked Lucy. His love making had lost it's ragged edge. They ate in bed. Lucy served Frank, both food and passion.

Frank's week went quickly. Work and sex were all that was in his life that week. Lucy's days dragged by. The nights went too quickly for her. Late in the week, Jim brought the film and a thousand dollars.

"Use it wisely. It's the last of our money"

Thursday night Frank and Lucy watched the rough film. It was not the polished finished work of art, Frank had seen in the first movie. He felt good knowing that he had acted well. Watching the film, raised both of them to lust that night.

Their passion had been satisfied. Frank told Lucy of his affair with Melody. Lucy was beaming. It was like frosting on the cake. She flushed with pleasure, as Frank told her of Betty's involvement in the affair.

"Betty and I never fucked. I fucked Melody in Betty's bed. Betty instigated it. She masturbated in the bed, while Melody and I fucked. She seemed to enjoy it all."

Lucy glowed with the knowledge. It would make her seduction much easier.

Lucy was ready for Betty's return. She was methodical in her mind. She was as determined in her seduction of Betty, as she had been in Frank's seduction. She found pleasure, knowing Frank was involved in the seduction.

Frank was involved. He was not in charge. Lucy's heels were not buckled around her ankles in this movie. She was the director. She was in charge.

Lucy met Betty at the door. She took Betty into a motherly embrace. Lucy did not feel motherly towards her daughter. She played the role well. Lucy had to admit to herself, she found her daughter's lush body desirable. Lucy had experienced the sexual love a woman on many occasions.

Her affair with Sally had been long term, and deeply fulfilling. It was like a marriage. It lasted through the years. Lucy never wore buckles around her ankles, when it came to lesbian love.

She only found her pleasure with a woman, in domination. She was as dominate with a woman, as she was submissive to a man. She loved to force a woman to pleasure her.

Lucy found pleasure and passion, in her domination of a woman. She only found her lust from the kiss of a whip, in a strong man's hand. She found neither pleasure nor passion from a whip held by a woman.

"Betty get cleaned up and dressed. We are going shopping. Frank will drive us, and carry our purchases. It has been to long since we have shopped together.

"Have you lost your mind mother? Or, have you won the lottery? Last I heard we were to poor to go shopping."

"Get ready. I'll explain it later."

Betty knew that she could not hurry her mother. She knew Lucy would tell her what was happening, in her own time. Betty was frustrated with her mothers preciseness. She was used to it. No one could hurry her mother. Even her father had not been able not hurry Lucy.

Frank was bored with the shopping. He knew that the women would take all night, just looking at the clothes and jewelry. Betty was surprised. Lucy not only looked over the goods with Betty, she actually bought some of them. Betty was excited and happy. The money had been so tight, she had to agonize over every purchase.

The shopping brought Betty back to the time before her fathers death. She and Lucy used to shop a lot. It was always her best time with her mother.

Betty thought their recent poverty was a result of her fathers death. She had always assumed, he made a lot of money. There was always a lot of money in the house, when he was alive. She had never given the family finances much thought.

Lucy bought clothes for Betty. The clothes she bought were sexy and brief. Betty was a little surprised as she shopped in the intimate apparel shop. Lucy bought her tiny underwear sets. She bought silk stockings and garter belts. Lucy demanded that Betty try them on, and show her how they fit.

Lucy beamed at her daughters beauty. She could see Betty in her her films. She knew that Betty was pretty enough to be a star. She hoped Betty acted as well, as Frank did.

The shopping trip ended with dinner and dancing. Lucy had spent money as if there was a lot of it. She had spent almost half of it that night. Lucy watched Frank and Betty dancing together. She saw Frank subtly seducing his sister. Lucy could feel the sexual tension between them.

Lucy smiled with pleasure, as she cuddled with Betty. She could smell Betty's arousal. She could see it in her eyes. Lucy knew that Betty was as passionate as she was. Lucy was secure in her mind. Betty's seduction was almost complete.

They all drank as they danced. There was a light easy looseness in them all on the way back. Lucy took Betty to the bedroom when they returned. Lucy and Betty tried on their new clothes. Betty posed in her sexy night gown.

"I can't believe that you bought me these clothes. They are so sexy. They excite me to wear them."

"You are no longer my little girl. You are my sister. Sisters can share so much more than mothers and daughters."

Lucy blushed a little as she added.

"We could share a man together. It would be so exciting."

Betty was blushing furiously.

"Mother. I can't believe you just said that."

"It would be easier to believe, if you would call me Lucy."

Lucy brushed past Betty's defenses. She took Betty into an embrace. She kissed her fully. The kiss was sensual. It was not sexual.

"I know that your virginity is long gone. Lets stop pretending that you are my pure and chaste daughter. Sisters share their adventures in their bed. I want to hear all about yours."

Betty was blushing and flustered. She was baffled by her mothers boldness, and candidness. She was also aroused. She loved to watch sex, and to be watched.

She felt as if Lucy was watching her have sex right now. It was strange to her. It was also exciting. She would love to show Lucy her adult passion.

Lucy and Betty dressed in sexy night wear. Lucy handed Betty a thin silk robe as she donned her own.

"We mustn't be rude to Frank. He'll feel left out. We'll have a drink together before bed. I'm so happy that we can finally share adult times together."

Lucy and Betty were arm in arm, as they came into the den. Frank was in a lounging robe. He had poured drinks for them all. Frank had set the stage for Betty's seduction.

Frank became excited when the women came into the room together. He did not see his mother and his sister. He saw two women. Two desirable women. His passion raised his erection when he saw Betty. He could see her sexy attire, as her robe gaped open when she moved.

Lucy saw Franks erection. She wondered if Betty saw it also. Betty seemed casual in the situation.

Betty saw Franks erection. She knew that she aroused him. She always had. Her and Frank had shared the youthful curiosity of genitals and nudity when they were children. Betty brought it to a stop, when she matured.

She had found pleasure in forcing Melody to seduce her brother. She had found excitement watching her brother fuck her friend and lover.

Betty's fear of pregnancy could not hold her passion in check. She found her release in lesbian love with several of her class mates through high school. She found pleasure and passion in those affairs.

She loved a man in her bed. She became sexually active in high school. She had been on birth control pills since her Junior year. Her passion had over ridden her fear one night. She was seduced by her boy friend.

She had spent the next month in fear that she might be pregnant. She cried in relief when her period started. She went to Planned Parenthood before she would even go out on another date.

Her passion and sexual drive scared her somewhat. She had fucked several men, she had no intention of fucking. She had no control when her passion was raised. She was sexually active now in the university.

Her sexual relief came from the hand's and mouths of women, mostly. Her sex life was like eating. Her body demanded it. Her body controlled and drove Betty a lot.

It was driving her right now. Her vagina was open and wet, as she saw the lust in Franks eyes. She flushed with sexual arousal, when she saw Frank's erection under his robe.

Lucy sat Betty down on the couch. She sat close to her. Lucy could feel Betty's heat against her thigh. She was sure that Betty felt hers.

"I'm sure you are wondering about the money we spent tonight. We have not had any extra since your father passed away. That was the last money that we had from our family business. I wanted to share it with you."

Lucy watched Betty's eyes.

"Our business is over. There is no more. If we do not start our family business again, there will be no more money for your school. We might lose the house. You'll live on waitress' wages. We'll all live in a tiny apartment."

Lucy saw Betty's excitement die. She saw fear fill Betty's eyes.

"If we start the family business again, we'll all have a lot of money like we did before. The business is profitable. We could shop as much as we wanted to. Only, if we go to work this summer. Frank has agreed to it. He is excited about starting. You'll become excited about it, unless you want to quit school."

"What type of business is it?"

Your father and I made movies. I have been a film star most of your life."

"I've never seen you in a movie. I've never even heard of any films you were in."

"Our films were marketed in Europe. The films were not the type you talk about or show to children. You are no longer children. We can talk about them now."

Betty's eyes flew open. She was blushing.

"You stared in porno films? I can't believe it."

Lucy stood up. She removed her robe. She stood before her daughter in her sexy night wear. Lucy turned and posed before Betty's wide eyes.

"Don't you think I am pretty enough? I didn't star in porno films. I stared in erotic art films. My films are in the finest erotic libraries in the world."

Betty was agitated. She was flustered. Her head was swimming. She could not believe her mother fucked on film. Betty stood up.

"I can't deal with this. I'm going to bed. I'll accept this conversation as a bad dream."

Lucy walked up to Betty. She slapped her. Betty was shocked.

"Sit down. You'll listen to it all. You spoiled little bitch. You have been playing, while your brother has been working. Your free ride is over."

Betty was crying. She was almost hysterical. Her mother had never slapped her before. Betty turned to leave. She could not speak. Lucy turned Betty around. She slapped her again.

"I told you to sit down. If you go to your room right now. It will be to pack your shit and move."

Betty was in a state of shock. She had never seen this side of her mother. Betty looked deeply into her mothers eyes. There was defiance in Betty's stance.

Her defiance melted in the steel coldness of her mothers eyes. Betty began crying openly. She lowered her head, as she sat back down. Lucy beamed inside. She knew that she had won. She knew she must move quickly. Before, Betty had a chance to think about it.

"I have fucked your father, and Sally on film many times. I fucked your brother on film last weekend, while you played with the boys and girls on campus. I know about your love of women. I know you and Melody are lovers. I know you have been in bed with your brother, even though you haven't fucked him.

Right now you'll watch the film we made last weekend. You'll masturbate right here on the couch, in front of Frank and I. I could make you do it. I don't have to make you do it. Your own lust will command your hand. I'll make you watch it. If you try to leave, I'll beat you right here in front of Frank."

Betty saw the cold intent in Lucy's eyes. She would watch the movie. She was determined not to be aroused. She watched Lucy put the film into the player. She still could not believe that this was happening.

Betty was still blushing about her mothers words, that she had fucked her brother. It was all like a bad dream. The bad dream turned into an erotic movie as she watched.

Betty flushed with passion. She blushed, when she saw her mother suck her brother's cock. She was shocked when she saw her mother use the whip on Sally. She was embarrassed down to her toes. Her vagina was as flushed as her face.

Betty's passion rose, as she watched her brother in his confident manner. She flushed with excitement, as she watched him fuck Melody's mother. She was as excited as she had been, watching him fuck Melody.

Betty's resolve not to get excited, dissolved in her liquid lust. Her lust took her mind, and her hands. She had always been attracted to Frank. She had masturbated in her bed thinking about it.

She had seen Franks eyes on her. She had seen his erection rise watching her. She had even teased him, with flashes of her naked body. It had all been like a game. It was serious now.

Betty lay back on the couch. She slid forward on the cushion. Her hands pushed the tiny cloth of her panties to one side. She began masturbating. She blushed as she did. Her passion rose higher. The sound of the whip excited her. Sally's tears excited her. Mostly her brother excited her.

Lucy commanded Frank with her eyes. Frank went to Betty. He knelt in front of her. She startled, as he pulled her panties from her. She tried to pull away from him. He smiled as he lowered his head to her wet vagina.

Betty gasped, as his mouth found her open vagina. He licked her. He kissed her. His erection was full. He knew that he must concentrate on Betty's pleasure. He was not the lord of the manor, right now. He obeyed his mistress Lucy.

Betty was in shock. Her mouth was open, as she looked down at Frank's head between her legs. Her passion had fled with the shock of what was happening. Her hands covered her mouth. She tried to hide her face.

Lucy sat beside her. She took Betty's hands. She placed them on the top of her open vagina. Lucy whispered into her ears while she brought Betty's breasts alive with her hands.

"Give it to him. Give him your passion. Fill his mouth. Smile for the camera."

Lucy took out her digital camera. She flashed the strobe as she walked around. Betty's lust took control of her. She had always found pleasure, flashing herself to men.

She had masturbated many times, thinking about being on stage when she fucked. She found great pleasure in bringing an erection to a man. She found deep pleasure in feeling the flash of the camera on her body.

Lucy bared Betty's body to the camera a little at a time. Betty's lust controlled her. She flirted with the camera, as Frank raised her passion. Her orgasm was as powerful as she had ever experienced.

Betty pulled Frank's mouth tightly against her wet vagina. Her hips rocked of their own accord. Her orgasm filled her mind. She lay back in an afterglow of pleasure. She opened herself to the camera. Betty was relaxed.

Betty's relaxation did not last long. She blushed at what she had just done. She sat up, and tried to cover herself. Lucy ripped her thin night gown from her.

"You are not going to leave Frank like this. If he were not paying your way, he could afford a whore to take care of him. He needs a whore right now. You'll be his whore, his servant, and his lover in front of the the camera. You can practice your part right now."

The crude words shocked Betty. They also excited Betty. Lucy sat next to Betty. She fondled Betty as she spoke.

"Be a whore for frank. It's exciting. It'll turn you on. Act like his whore. I'll film it."

"I can't do that. I don't know how. I've never acted like a whore."

Lucy slapped Betty again.

"Don't lie to me bitch. You have been a whore in your mind, a lot of times. Every woman has. It's exciting to think about selling your pussy. Get honest with yourself. You have never been a whore. You have always wanted to be one. You are Frank's whore right now. He has already payed you. Earn your money like a woman. Quit sniveling like a child."

Betty let go of her modesty. She knew her mother was right. She had fantasied about being a whore a lot of times. It had always turned her on. She had fantasied about her brother. She had enjoyed turning him on.

Betty stood up. She posed for the man before her. He was not her brother, in her mind right now. He was her customer.

Lucy was the director of this movie. She also played the part of the madam of the whore house. Lucy stood before Frank.

"I'm so glad you chose our house, to find you pleasure in. Our whores are the best there are. I chose this one especially for you. She is new to the trade.

Lucy led Betty to the center of the room.

"She is a pretty one. I'm sure you agree. She's so new, she's still shy. You can see her blush. She'll not remain this way long. Follow me. I'll show you to your room. You'll like the view as you walk. Her ass is full and rich. I'm sure you will make good use of it tonight."

Lucy led Betty to her bedroom. Frank enjoyed the view as he followed them.

"She's a little reluctant. She didn't ask for the job. I'll stay and make sure she does her job well. I'll enjoy watching her work."

Frank was a demanding customer. He was in his role. He was not taking his sister. He was using his whore. His pleasure was the only thing in his mind. There was no gentle devotion, or seduction in his handling of Betty. There was only his demand, for the services he had paid for.

Frank's kiss was lewd. His hands were rough. He explored her body. He covered her mouth with his lust and his desire. Frank wanted to fuck his sister. He had always wanted to fuck her.

Right now, he wanted to use her like a whore. She had controlled him a lot when they grew up. He was now in control. He loved it. He pushed her hands to his erection.

"Use your hands. Get me ready. I'll have that luscious mouth. I'll have your tight cunt. You'll bring me pleasure."

Frank wanted more than that. He wanted her ass. He did not want to frighten her away. He would wait for that. Maybe tonight, if Lucy allowed it. If not tonight, he would have her ass soon. He wanted it. He would take it. It was his right. He was the lord of the manor.

Betty was completely naked. Frank lay her on her back, on the bed. She modestly held her leg's together. Her hand covered her pubic mound.

"'Open your legs. I want to see, what I have payed for."

Betty was blushing bright red. She was excited. She opened her leg's for her customer. Her excitement brought her hand to her vagina. She stroked it's wetness. Her excitement brought her boldness. She began to flirt with her customer. She wet her lips. She smiled an impish smile.

"You bought it. Use it for your pleasure. My mouth or my cunt. You can have either or both."

Frank wanted to fuck her. He wanted to use her. Mostly he wanted to dominate her. He pulled her by the hair to the side of the bed. He pushed his cock into her mouth. He stood beside the bed. He filled her mouth completely. He stroked into her mouth. He pushed his erection deep into her mouth. She began to gag. He pulled back.

He found pleasure from the fear in her eyes. Betty had sucked a lot of cocks. She had never been fucked in the mouth. Frank's pleasure was not sexual. His pleasure was dominance. He used her mouth for his pleasure. He fucked her deeply. He only paused for her to cough and gag. He took her with force. He pushed his erection past her throat muscles. His orgasm rose to it's height.