Lucy's Family Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He loved the look in her eyes, as he ejaculated onto her face. Betty was shocked, by the force of the rape of her mouth. She was embarrassed as his cum covered her face. She had lost her excitement. She was crying. Frank wished he held a whip. He wanted to dominate her completely.

"Get your hands into your cunt. Get your cunt hot for me. I'll have that tight pussy next. Excite me, or I'll have your mistress whip you."

There was real fear in Betty's eyes. She had never seen Frank like this. She had never seen any man before like this. She had always controlled the men in her bed. She knew she had no control over Frank right now. Her fantasies of making love to Frank were never rough. They were always gentle.

Betty lay in the bed and cried. Lucy pulled her head up. She slapped her. She looked intently into Betty's eyes. Her eyes were cold.

"Follow your orders bitch. I sell no cold whores. Get hot for my customer, or I'll warm you with my whip."

Betty could see the cold determination in Lucy's eyes. She had no choice. She was now an abused whore, working for a domineering madam. She took the role on in her head. She became excited about it. She cried as she begged the madam. She knew that it would not stop her coming violation by the customer.

"Please don't make me do this. I'm not a whore. Please let me go."

"Your are a whore. Bitch. You're my whore. You'll fuck my customer. You'll be hot when you do it."

Betty lay back in defeat. She began to masturbate. Her passion rose instantly. She flushed with wetness, as her hands stroked her vagina. Betty began to breath hard. She let little moans and whimpers, out of her mouth.

She was turned on masturbating for her customer, and for her madam's pleasure. She was reaching for an orgasm, when Frank crawled between her legs.

Her passion turned to lust, when frank filled her vagina with his erection. Betty was not just accepting her violation. She became an active participant in it. She was wild in her lust. She fucked with a passion that she did not know lived inside of her. Her orgasm took her mind away.

Frank was barely started. He found deep pleasure in seeing Betty's eyes glazed with lust. He fucked her with passion. He took his time. He extended his pleasure. Betty was rutting like a feral animal. Her orgasms took her mind. They convulsed her body. She screamed in her lust.

"Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Fill my cunt."

Frank filled her cunt. He ejaculated deep into her. He was a captive to his lust. He took no thought of any thing but his own pleasure.

Lucy sat down beside Betty. She pet her. She softly spoke.

"Well Betty, are you on board in our family business?

Betty looked up at her mother.

"Do I have any choice?"

"Not really. You'll be a partner in our business, or you'll have to support your self. There are no other choices, that I can see. I'll throw you a little candy, just to help you make your decision."

Lucy put Frank into bondage. She tied his hands to the head board of the bed. Frank was surprised. He liked being a dominate. He was not happy about his helplessness. Lucy pushed Betty down onto her back next to frank.

"I know that you love a woman's touch. So do I. We'll share the erection laying next to us."

Lucy leaned down. She kissed Betty deeply. Lucy began her seduction of her sister Betty. Betty accepted her sisters passion. The made long slow erotic love. Lucy brought Betty's passion up.

"Take his erection. I want to watch you fuck. I know you love to fuck. We'll fuck together."

Betty smiled at Lucy. She straddled Frank's body. She was totally in control. She was completely excited. She knew she would put a lot of men into her bondage. She loved the power she had over Frank. She fucked at her pace. She fucked for her pleasure. She found a small satisfying orgasm.

"Don't forget we're sharing. We have all night."

Betty slid off Franks erection. She was excited watching Lucy take her place. She masturbated as she watched. Frank filled Lucy with his cum. Betty looked a little sad. She wanted more.

"He's a man. You can always get a man up, or take him down. I'll fix his problem. You can have him next."

Lucy sucked Frank's soft cock. She was a pro. Frank could not keep his erection from returning. He did not want to keep it from returning. He would rather be standing over Betty with a whip. He was enjoying being fucked by both women.

Betty returned to her pleasure, as soon as Lucy had returned Franks erection to him. Lucy and Betty used Frank like a dildo. The took turns riding him for their pleasure. They took their passion with each other.

Betty had lots of women between her legs. No one had ever been as talented as her sister Lucy. It was much easier for Betty to deal with Lucy as a sister than as a mother. The women had their fill. Lucy released Frank from his bondage.

"Men are not the only ones who have servants. You will be our servant. We'll abuse you and use you, for our pleasure. You must learn to play what ever role you are cast in.

You will serve us at our pleasure tonight, and all day tomorrow. If you do not obey either of us, or do not please us. I'll put you in bondage. I'll give Betty the whip. You are not in charge. I am in charge. Your pleasure, is not the most important thing."

Frank was not happy with this role. He was less happy, when Lucy slapped him.

"The proper response is 'Yes Mistress.' Do not forget."

"Yes mistress."

Betty was happy. Her pleasure was full. She loved the idea of Frank serving her. She immediately lay back onto a pillow. She opened her legs. She was grinning.

"You'll sleep between my legs tonight. Your tongue will be tired, before I'm finished with you. You can start now. I like it slow and gentle."

Betty could not remember being this happy. She took her time with her passion. She loved to build it slowly. She loved to try and keep herself from her pleasure, as long as she could. When she did, her orgasms were so intense they took her whole body.

Betty used Frank through the night. When Franks passion became too great he begged Betty for relief. Betty loved to hear him beg. She made him find his own relief with his own hand. She loved having a servant.

The next morning she was served coffee by Frank. She made him kneel by her side. She enjoyed the morning. She told Lucy she was on board for the film. Lucy was pleased with herself. She got a flush of excitement.

"Don't forget little sister, we are sharing."

Frank crawled to Lucy. He used his mouth for her pleasure. He was not happy in the role he was cast in today. He was sure, he would soon be the lord again. Betty would be his servant. He found pleasure in his vision of taking her ass. He was sure she would scream. He was sure that he would love it.

Lucy and Betty became not only sisters. They became lesbian lovers. They shared their passion. They shared their servant. By the end of the day Lucy not only had a new member of her cast. She had a loyal happy member of the cast.

Lucy's only concern was how Betty would deal with the whip. She would find out today. She had scheduled an early lunch with Jim and Sally. They would do Betty's screen test before she left, to return to school.

Lucy had prepared a simple meal. They ate their lunch together. Everyone was proper and chaste in their interactions. Betty must also become natural with the illusion they presented to the world. After lunch they went directly to work setting up the cameras and lights. When they gathered in the den it all changed.

Lucy stood in her corset and heels. Her heels were not buckled to her ankles. Lucy was firmly in charge.

Sally. Betty. Strip. Kneel before me.

Sally lowered her head.

"Yes mistress."

Betty was shocked at the sudden change. She made no move to obey Lucy. Lucy walked up to her. She slapped her.

"Listen bitch. Get it straight. I'm in charge. I run the business. I give the orders. Everyone here obeys my orders. You'll obey me also. You'll play what ever role I put you in. Today you are a servant. The proper response to my command is, 'Yes mistress'. Don't make me remind you again."

"Yes mistress."

Betty spoke with tears in her eyes. She obeyed her orders. Her mother's dominance frightened her. Her fear did not dampen her excitement. Her vagina was flushed with passion, as she knelt before her mistress.

Sally and Betty knelt naked before Lucy. Sally was smiling. Betty was crying. Lucy stood before the kneeling women. Lucy looked them over. Betty was beautiful. She photographed well. The stills Lucy took Friday night were great. Lucy knew that no matter how beautiful she was, she was of little value if she could not handle the whip.

"Tonight your master will punish you, for his pleasure."

Sally smiled. She liked the whip. She was happiest when Lucy was using the whip. She found pleasure in her submissiveness, whoever was holding the whip.

Betty's eyes were filled with tears. The thought of being punished frightened her. She had never been spanked before. She could not even think about being whipped, like she had seen in the movie.

"Jim go get ready. Frank get dressed. Casual bedroom wear. You will be seated, when I arrive with the errant servants. I'm the mistress of the house. Everyone in the manor calls me mistress, except you. I'm bringing the errant servants for you to discipline. Sally has been your servant for some time. Betty is a new servant. Go easy on her. Use the whip. Do not leave bruises. Leave Betty's last virginity in tact. She is not ready for that yet. Go get ready."

Betty's eyes flew open. She was shocked and afraid, Thinking of losing the only virginity she had. Lucy left her little time to think about what she had just said.

"Betty face Sally. Watch her face."

Lucy looked at the kneeling women. She used her whip on Sally. She slashed her several times. Sally's eyes filled with tears. Her hips began rocking as her passion grew. She was smiling slightly. Sally hoped her mistress would command her to masturbate. She wanted to masturbate. She knew that she must only obey her mistress.

Betty's eyes were open in wonder. She could not believe that Sally was actually smiling as she was being whipped.

"Sally dear, does my whip excite you? Is your vagina wet?"

"Yes mistress it does excite me. I am wet, mistress. Your whip always arouses me."

Lucy walked behind Betty.

"Sally kiss Betty. Hold her tight. Kiss her deep. Use your hand. Raise her passion."

"Yes mistress."

Sally took Betty into a full embrace. She kissed her deeply. Sally's mouth and hands were active in her arousal of Betty. Betty relaxed somewhat. Her fear dampened her arousal. Lucy gave Betty time to relax as much as she was going to. Lucy slashed Betty's bare ass.

Betty jumped from the unexpected lash. She screamed into Sally's mouth. Lucy used her whip firmly. She allowed the pain to diminish some. She slashed Betty again. Betty began to cry. Lucy continued to apply the whip. Sally continued her seduction.

Sally was a pro. She worked Betty's passion up with her kisses and her hands. Lucy kissed Betty with the whip. Sally brought Betty to a small ragged orgasm. Lucy smiled. Betty would be alright, as long as she worked her into it slowly.

Lucy went to the bar and poured herself a drink. She drank it as she masturbated. She watched Sally bring Betty to full passion. Betty's next orgasm was full and vocal.

Lucy brought herself up to passion, then stopped her masturbation. All three women had sparkling eyes, as Lucy bound both woman's hands behind their backs.

Lucy led them into the bedroom. The photo lights were on. Frank sat at the table. He had a drink in his hand. He was smiling. Lucy knelt both women before their lord and master.

"Master. I've brought you two servants for discipline."

Lucy pulled Sally's head up to face her master.

"This one has a defiant attitude. She knows better. She spoke back at me. She has become arrogant. My whip does not seem to impress her. I am sure that you'll bring her back to a proper attitude."

Sally lowered her head, when Lucy released her. Lucy pulled Betty's head up to face her master.

"This one is your new servant. She needs to be shown her place in my masters house. She is scheduled for your bed tonight. She will have airs about her, if she is not shown her place. She comes from a high family. She thinks she is above her present station."

Frank sat smiling. Lucy could see his erection. Frank was a natural dominate. Lucy hoped Betty was a natural also. Frank picked up his whip. He pulled his erection out. He glared at Betty.

Use your mouth on me. It excites me, thinking of whipping you.

Betty was crying. She was into her role. She was an abused servant. She looked defiant. She made no move to follow her orders. Frank used his whip on her breasts. The slashes brought sharp pain. They would leave no bruises.

Betty screamed out her pain. Lucy watched Betty's nipples swell to rigid points.

"Please. I beg of you. I'm not a servant. I'm from a fine house. My father will buy me from this bondage."

Frank laughed.

"Stupid slut. Your father sold you to me. I got you cheap because he had already taken your virginity. You are now my servant. You'll act like my servant. You'll beg to pleasure me. I am now your master. You belong to me."

Frank stood up. He used his whip as he circled Betty's kneeling form. Betty was screaming. She was crying. Frank was grinning. Betty could take no more pain.

"Please master stop. I'll pleasure you."

Frank paused his whipping.

"Slut. I told you to beg to pleasure me. You'll follow my orders exactly."

Betty tried to calm herself. She was sobbing. Frank slashed her ass again.

"I gave you an order. You'll always respond to my orders. You'll call me master. I'll beat you until you do."

Frank returned to his pleasure of leaving red welts on her body. Betty was almost hysterical. Her voice was ragged.

"Yes master. Please. Let me pleasure you."

"Beg better. Beg for my cock. Beg to suck it."

Frank used his whip on the tender sides of her thighs.

"Please master. Let me suck you. Please let me me pleasure you. I beg of you. Please stop whipping me. I can't stand it."

Frank returned to his seat. He held his erection up as he stroked it. Betty crawled close to Frank. She was crying as she lowered her head onto the erection. Frank took control of her head. He used her mouth to masturbate with.

Lucy knelt behind Betty. She masturbated her, as Frank used her mouth. Betty was wet. She was in turmoil. Her vagina was not. Betty's hips were rocking as Lucy stroked her. Frank did not waste the cum shot. He ejaculated onto Betty's face.

Lucy pulled Betty from him. She pulled Betty onto the bed. Frank turned his attention onto Sally.

"This is not the first time you have needed correction."

Frank began to lash at Sally. Lucy knelt between Betty's legs. Betty was crying. She cried from the pain. Mostly she cried over the indignation of her crude handling. Her tears did not dampen her passion. Betty's sobs changed to moans of arousal. Lucy used her mouth to raise Betty's passion.

Sally masturbated as Frank kissed her body with the whip. Lucy was no longer concerned with the movie. She was intent on seeing to Betty's pleasure. Lucy knew that this was the most important part of this filming.

Frank drug Sally onto the bed. He was intent on having Sally's ass. He had never experienced such intense pleasure than when he had fucked Lucy's ass.

Even as he prepared Sally's ass, all he could think of was his sister's ass. He wanted to totally dominate her. He found more pleasure in the domination, than he did from the sex.

Lucy brought Betty's passion up. She brought her close to her orgasm. Lucy moved from between Betty's legs to lay beside her. Betty moaned in frustration. Lucy handed Betty a dildo, as she kissed her. Lucy licked the sticky cum from her face.

"Fuck for the camera. Show the camera your passion."

Lucy used all of her talents to bring Betty pleasure. She was a pro. Her mouth and her hand worked in time to Betty's masturbation with the dildo. Frank never lost track of the camera, as he took Sally's ass. Sally shrieked from the pain of the penetration.

Sally's lust took her completely. Ass fucking was Sally's favorite form of sex. She loved the combination of pain and pleasure it brought her. She loved being submissive. She felt totally subservient when her ass was being fucked.

Lucy was pleased when both women found their orgasm for the camera. The were both vocal and animated in their pleasure. Lucy was most pleased with Betty's arousal. She knew that Betty was a necessary part of the business.

Lucy pulled Betty to her as she lay back on the bed. Lucy kissed Betty deeply with passion.

"You must use the whip as well as receive it's kisses. You must find pleasure in using the whip. Practice on me. Fuck me as you do."

Betty smiled for the first time since this film session had started. Betty needed an outlet for the anger and indignation of her treatment, at her brothers hand.

She felt a wave of pleasure, as she knelt up to take the whip from Lucy. She knelt next to Frank. Lucy rolled over onto her stomach. Her hands moved to her vagina. She had been so intent on seeing to Betty's satisfaction, she had neglected her own passion.

Betty smiled broadly as she whipped Lucy. Betty was excited watching Frank taking Sally's ass. Frank was in no hurry to finish. His lust was no longer driving him.

Frank smiled at his sister. He pulled her head over to him. He kissed her deeply. Betty received the kiss and returned it. She blushed as frank handed her the tube of lubrication.

Betty greased Lucy's ass and the dildo. Her pleasure was intense. She was smiling with her whole body as she violated Lucy's ass. Lucy was also smiling from deep inside. She loved the pain and pleasure the violation of her ass brought.

Lucy was mostly pleased with Betty's smile. It was the first time in this film she photographed well. She knew that the family was back in business.

Frank and Betty kissed and petted each other. They fucked the submissive women under their control.

The filming ended with the passionate embrace of the young stars of the movie. Frank felt his orgasm rising he pulled his erection from Sally. He pulled Lucy's head up roughly. He covered Lucy's face with his ejaculation. He kissed Betty deeply.

Frank and Betty had never been closer, or more in love with each other than right now. Frank had never felt so powerful and in control.

Frank and Betty lay in each others arms as the photo lights went dead one at a time. Lucy and Sally found each others arms also. Lucy pulled Sally into an embrace. She smiled at her. She was deeply content.

Lucy left Frank and Betty to their close embrace as she and Jim began to stow the equipment. Before they were finished packing it away, Frank and Betty were fucking each other on the bed. They were in a world of their own. They were deeply content in their closeness. Lucy watched with satisfaction. She held Sally close.

"They are no longer children. Neither is Melody. It will be good to work together as a complete family."

Betty was smiling when she left, to return to the campus. She masturbated as she drove. Her head was spinning a thousand different ways. She had found pleasure in all of it. She found the most pleasure in kneeling next to Frank, while they both dominated a woman for their pleasure.

Betty found little pleasure from receiving the whip. She was sure she could put up with it. She could even smile while she did.

She knew that her pleasure was the same as Frank's. She knew that using the whip brought her pleasure, passion, and lust. She found the most pleasure, knowing people would pay to watch her use the whip.