Lucy's Family Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER

Lucy and Jim reviewed the shooting session Wednesday while Frank was at work. They agreed that the only value the film had was as a screen test for Betty. She photographed well. Her passion shone brightly while she was dominating Lucy. Lucy knew that she would step into her heels quite well.

Thursday she called Melody.

"Melody. I was hoping that you could go shopping with me tomorrow. Betty is in school. I miss her. Your parents are going away for the weekend. There's no reason for you to be alone. We'll shop the day away and have dinner with Frank. We'll all go dancing together. Frank wants to dance longer than I do. It will be so much fun."

Lucy made arrangements to pick up Melody the next afternoon. Lucy was flushed with excitement. She was filed with excitement. The thought of seducing Melody, like she had seduced her mother, brought Lucy's lust to full force.

She masturbated. It was not enough. She met Frank at the door with her heels buckled to her ankles. Frank beamed as Lucy posed for him.

"Do you like my shoes? I wore them just for you."

Frank took control of the evening. He took control of Lucy. He used her for his pleasure. He used the whip for his pleasure. He was in heaven, as he took her ass late in the night. Frank was happy in his dominance.

Even as he found pleasure in taking Lucy's ass, he wanted his sisters ass. He wanted to take her completely. He knew that he would do it soon. Lucy and Frank slept deeply. They were both sated for the moment.

Lucy woke to an empty bed. She masturbated as she thought of Melody. She wanted Melody for herself. The business was not as exciting, as her seduction of Melody.

She actually lusted for Melody's soft body, and her lush mouth. She was raging with passion as she finished her masturbation. She dressed for the hunt. She had always found as much pleasure in the hunt, as she did in the capture.

Melody was excited about spending a day with Lucy. She had wanted Lucy to take her to bed, just like Betty had done.

Melody flushed with passion every time she was alone with Lucy. She had masturbated many times thinking of Lucy seducing her.

Melody knew that her mother and Lucy were close friends. She had never seen any sign of a sexual relationship between them. She was sure, in her own mind, they were as much lovers as she and Betty were.

All Melody could do was wish. She would never have the courage to make any moves on her own. She had seduced Frank. She had done so at Betty's prompting, and with her cooperation. She would never of had the courage to do it without Betty's insistence.

She masturbated in her bed thinking of Lucy and Frank taking her to bed, and sharing her passion. She was embarrassed just thinking of it. She found real lust in her fantasy. She never thought that it would become an experience.

She had hopes that Lucy would one day seduce her. She thought that Frank and Lucy together would only remain a fantasy in her head. It was a powerful fantasy.

It was almost noon when Lucy arrived at the house to pick up Melody. Jim loaded Melody's bag into the car. Lucy stood close to Sally as she spoke her goodbyes.

"Melody and I will have so much fun this weekend. I hope you and Jim will also have fun this weekend. We'll have an early dinner Sunday. Melody can return with you after dinner and socializing."

Lucy kissed Jim on the cheek. She took Sally into a deep embrace. She kissed her deeply. Melody blushed as she watched. She also flushed with sexual desire.

She was shocked, and pleased, watching Lucy kiss he mother with obvious sexual energy. Melody wanted that kind of kiss from Lucy for herself.

She flashed on a picture of Lucy and Betty in bed with her. The thought embarrassed her as much as her fantasy of her with Lucy and Frank.

When they got into the car. Melody got her wish. Lucy reached over to Melody. She took Melody's hair into her hand. She pulled Melody to her. Lucy's kiss was as deeply sexual as the one she delivered to Sally.

Melody stiffened with shock as Lucy kissed her. The shock quickly transmuted into arousal. She first relaxed into the kiss. She then returned the kiss. Melody was crimson red when Lucy released her.

Lucy smiled at Melody. She lay her hand on Melody's thigh.

"Did you enjoy my kiss, as much as your mother did?"

Melody was almost unable to speak. She bowed her head as she stammered out her reply.

"I can't believe you just kissed me like that."

"You have been a girl most of the time we have had together. I would never kiss a girl like that."

Lucy stroked Melody's thigh, then slid her hand up to Melody's petite breast.

"You're now a woman. Let's get honest. Woman to woman. I know you and Betty are lovers. Your mother and I are also lovers. I want an answer to my question. Did you enjoy my kiss?"

"Yes I did. I've wanted that kiss for a long time."

Lucy pulled melody's head up to look at her.

"Your mother calls me mistress. She always obeys my commands. Kiss me right now. Kiss me like you have always wanted to.

"Yes mistress."

Melody flushed again. Her face flushed just like her vagina did. Melody kissed Lucy with passion and an open mouth. Lucy filled her mouth with her tongue. She filled Melody's vagina with passion.

Lucy and Melody shopped like mother and daughter. There was no hint of anything improper between them. Lucy bought Melody a sexy outfit. She spent a long time in the intimate apparel shop.

Melody left the store with silk on her legs. Silk covering her breasts and vagina. Her ass was not covered by much. What was covered, was caressed by silk with each step. Lucy bought Melody a pair of heels. They buckled around her ankles.

Lucy's last stop was in a jewelery store. Melody found a small set of diamond studs for her ears.

"Do you like them Melody?"

"Yes I do."

"I'll buy them for you if you take Frank to bed, and let me masturbate while he fucks you. Like you did with Betty."

Melody gasped. She flushed everywhere. Her eye's sparkled.

"I'd do that without the studs."

"Nonsense. A woman would never turn down diamonds for passion. Only a girl would do that. A woman never would. Am I taking a woman to my bed tonight?"

"I'll take the diamonds. I feel like a prostitute."

"Welcome to the club. Your mother and I have both turned a few tricks in our day. You and Betty will also. There is no more exciting sex, than sex that is paid for."

Melody's mind was swirling. She was in a state of shock. She could not believe that her prim and proper mother was a lesbian lover, and a prostitute. She had never been as excited than she was right now. She was sparkling when they met Frank at the restaurant.

They enjoyed their meal. They went dancing. Melody and Frank shared their excitement. Frank took pleasure pressing his erection against Melody as they danced.

Melody watched Frank dance with Lucy. She watched in shocked amazement. Frank pressed as close to Lucy, as he had with her. She slid her hand under the table. She stroked herself as she watched.

Lucy could smell Melody's arousal. It excited her.

"It's time to go home. If we stay here, Melody will create a scene."

Lucy pulled Melody's hand to her nose. She inhaled deeply. She was leering at Melody. She pulled her to her feet. Frank followed behind them. Lucy held Melody tight to her as they walked. Frank lusted for both asses. He mostly lusted for his sisters ass. It had become an obsession for him.

Frank drove as Lucy seduced Melody. Lucy used her hand to finish what Melody had started in the bar. Melody was shuddering and moaning. Frank was grinning. Melody's orgasm was full and satisfying. It was also quite vocal.

Lucy took them into the den. She served them each a drink. Lucy pulled Melody up onto her feet.

"Show Frank what we bought today. Do it slowly. Do it like you were dancing at a topless bar."

Lucy took Melody in a full embrace. She kissed her deeply.

"Get honest woman. Haven't you always wanted to strip in public? Haven't you always wanted to tease the men with your body?

Melody was breathing hard. Her face was flushed.

"Yes I have. I don't have the courage to do it. Someone will have to make me do it."

Lucy's voice was filled with passion, as she commanded Melody.

"Strip for my man bitch. Do it now."

Melody started to dance. Lucy slapped her. Acknowledge my order. Call me mistress."

Melody was shocked by the slap. She was also aroused by it. She bowed her head to Lucy.

"Yes mistress."

Melody stripped for Frank. She was lost in her passion. She was raging. She poured her lust out to Frank in her dance of seduction. She walked boldly up to Frank. She had uncovered herself to the silk.

"I hope you like my outfit. My mistress bought it. She also bought me. She bought me like a whore. The diamonds in my ears are payment for my services. She bought me for your pleasure. I am your whore tonight. Use me like a whore."

Frank pulled her down onto her knees. He had always liked being a lover to Melody. He had never been in charge of their love making. He intended to be in charge of their fucking tonight.

He had made love to melody many times. Now he wanted to fuck her. He wanted to fuck her for his pleasure. He wanted her as a whore. He took his whore's mouth. He smiled at Lucy as he did.

He was intensely happy. He did not waste his cum shot. He found pleasure in seeing his whore's face covered with his semen. Frank relaxed for a short time. He pulled Melody up onto her feet. He pulled her into the bedroom. He pushed her onto the bed.

"A whore looks best on her back. Show me what my mother bought for me. Leave your heels on. Take everything else off."

Melody started to obey. Frank walked up to her. He slapped her.

"Call me master when I give you a command. Lucy is your mistress. I am your master."

"Yes master."

Melody had never been this excited, ever. She danced on her back like she had danced on her feet. Melody's dance was one of seduction. She raised her lust, then radiated it to her customer. She was a whore. She loved being a whore.

"Frank crawled up between her legs. As he sank his erection into her vagina, Lucy knelt up close to him.

"Leave her ass for the camera. You'll have it in due time."

Melody's passion flushed through her body as she heard Lucy speak. She blushed as she looked up at Frank. Melody's body filled with her lust. She was no longer in control of either her body or her fucking. She drank Frank's lust. She added it to her own. She convulsed with her orgasm as it exploded in her mind.

Her vagina keep moving to it's own rhythm. Her vagina began her next orgasm before the first one was done. Melody shuddered in waves of pleasure as Frank ejaculated deep into her body. He sacrificed his cum shot for his own pleasure.

Lucy lay beside them and masturbated. She was deeply satisfied. She had her cast. The only thing left to do was to put Melody to the whip before the camera. Lucy had no doubt in her mind that Melody was as submissive as her mother.

Lucy now had her husband and her lover reborn in youthful bodies. They were filled with the vitality of their youth. Lucy raged with desire. She needed that youthful energy. She needed it in her films. And, in her bed.

Lucy pulled Melody between her legs.

"It's my turn. You are our slave tonight and all day tomorrow. You will serve us both, at our command. Serve me like a slave. I find slaves much more exciting than whores. Melody lowered her head. Lucy slapped her. She needed no words.

Melody bowed her head.

"Yes mistress. I'll serve you, and my master. For your pleasure."

Lucy took pleasure in Melody's service to her. She used Melody's head to guide her tongue. Lucy look a long time in her enjoyment. She brought herself up but not to fruition several times. Each time she rose higher.

The last time she rose to her height, she pulled Melody's face up. She slapped her. The waves of pleasure from her domination raised her to her orgasm.

Lucy's orgasm brought Melody hers. Melody poured her lust into her mistress' vagina. She drank the liquid lust Lucy flooded her with. Lucy's passion tasted like fine wine to Melody.

Frank was ready, when Melody finished serving Lucy.

"On your back. Offer yourself to your master."

Melody smiled broadly as she lay on her back. She spread her legs open.

"At my master's command. For my master's pleasure."

Frank fucked Melody with long slow strokes. Melody was alive in her passion. She was not Franks lover. She was his servant. She was serving her master. She would be a good servant. She would serve both her master and her mistress well. Melody was totally into her role.

Lucy wished there was a camera running. She especially longed for the camera, when Frank produced a beautiful cum shot. He pulled from melody's vagina. He straddled her body. He trapped her arms with his knees. He pointed his cock close to her face. His hand brought himself to completion. His semen flooded Melody's face. She sucked him as he softened in her mouth. The semen slowly ran down her cheeks like white tears.

Melody served Lucy and Frank through the night. Late into the night Frank put Lucy onto her hands and knees. He made Melody grease Lucy's ass hole and his erection. He made Melody hold his erection up to it's target. He was smiling as he slowly entered Lucy's bowels. He looked deeply into Melody's eyes.

"Use your hand, while I use my cock. I want you to be excited watching this. I'll take you this same way. I'll smile at your tears when I do. I'll take you completely, for my pleasure and at my command."

"Yes master. I serve for your pleasure. And, at your command."

They all slept deeply. They spent all day Saturday, playing with their new servant. Melody served them well. She was content in her role.

After dinner Lucy served them drinks. She put on the music. She danced with Frank. She danced with Melody. She raised Melody's passion with her hands and her kisses. Melody was in full heat when Lucy brought out the whip.

Melody's fantasies were always ones of submission. She had never fantasied about a whip. Lucy brought the whip to her. Lucy stood with her legs apart. She looked down at melody.

Melody was on her knees. Her head was bowed. She wore only rose colored silk stockings held up by black garters. Her shiny black heels were buckled onto her ankles.

Lucy held to whip out to melody.

"Kiss your master. Masturbate while your master kisses you."

"Yes mistress."

Melody knelt up to kiss the whip. Her hands moved between her legs. Her kisses from the whip, produced waves of pleasure. She masturbated as Lucy circled her, leaving red welts across her body as she did.

Lucy was also masturbating. Frank stroked himself with pleasure. He was not actually masturbating. He was bringing himself pleasure, as he watched Lucy warm his desert.

Melody was screaming with pain, passion, and pleasure. She found a small orgasm with her hands. She wanted more. The pain built. Lucy never paused, or changed the rhythm of the whip. She found her pleasure in her dominance.

When Lucy found her orgasm, she had difficulty standing. She sank back onto the couch, to finished her pleasure. Melody fell back onto the rug. She plead with Frank with her eyes.

"Please master. Please fuck me. I need you. I want you. I beg you. Please fuck me."

Frank crawled to her. He was raging. He was filled with lust for her body. He was raging with lust for her ass. He would settle for her vagina. But, not for long. He would have her ass. Just as he would have his sister's ass. He would have them together.

Frank fucked melody without any gentleness. He fucked her for his pleasure. He fucked her as a servant. He was the lord of the manor. It was his right.

The room vibrated with sexual energy. They all lay back in a pleasant afterglow. Melody cuddled into the arm's of her mistress. When they had rested, Lucy showed Melody the films. She explained the business to her.

Melody agreed immediately. She needed no persuasion. She flushed with excitement about staring in a fuck film. She didn't care whither it was art or porno. She was excited no matter what.

Sunday afternoon, Jim filmed Melody's screen test. Frank took Melody's virginity for the camera. Lucy held Sally as she watched her daughter become fully a woman. Sally knew that ass fucking was a part of their business.

Lucy smiled as she watched Melody serve Frank. She smiled deeply as she heard melody scream. Her pain was real right now. She would learn to fake the scream for the camera. Melody had lost her last virginity.

Lucy had her cast. Her family business was in operation, once again. Lucy's mind turned to the script. She only had a month to write it. She smiled as she thought of the title: "Family Fun."