Luke and Amy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they arrived at the performing arts center, Amy said bye to her family at the door, and then disappeared backstage. They wished her luck upon her departure.

Luke wandered through the marble floored lobby near his parents as they mingled with other parents. He was re-introduced to people he had not seen in years. It was a common activity in his life these days.

He felt odd, separated from his sister. Since he had been home, she had constantly been at his side. He realized he liked the feelings that missing her brought. He smiled fondly to himself.

Luke felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to a bright freckled face.

"I thought that was you!" his sister's best friend, Kristy beamed.

"Hey kiddo," Luke said with a smile.

Luke gave the young woman a hug and she squeezed him tight. They broke the embrace and Luke looked down at her.

Amy's best friend had bright red hair and freckles that covered every inch of her body. She had wide, dark brown doe eyes and a petite figure that fit her smaller breasts.

"How are you?" Kristy smiled wide. "Amy sounded so excited that you came home."

"I'm great." Luke returned the smile. "She was excited. I'm glad I came to visit," he said calmly, trying to keep his mind from drifting into the land where his baby sister whimpered and begged for his cum.

The brightness in Kristy's voice helped keep him in reality.

"She really missed you," Kristy said. "I'm glad you came back to visit too. You make her happy," she continued, gushing her words.

Luke tried to speak, but she kept talking.

"Amy would always tell me how much she wished you would come home," Kristy said cheerfully.

He smiled.

"Also, you got pretty cute over there," Kristy giggled.

Luke chuckled, "Alright, kiddo, no flirting with the big brother," he teased her. "This isn't a sleepover."

Kristy tossed her head back in giggles. "I'll tell Amy you were flirting with me," she said with a wink.

"She won't mind, she knows you always thought it was gross that I burped a lot." Luke smirked.

Kristy nodded and pressed her lips together. "Touché." She chuckled. "I would never get over that."

Luke teasingly wiped his brow. "Phew, I got out of that easy."

Kristy giggled and ran her hand down her best friend's brother's arm, and then sashayed away.

Luke shook his head and grinned. Kristy was cute and playful like his sister was. But, Amy was all he desired.

He found his parents again in the crowd, and then they made their way into the auditorium. He and his father sat on either side of Kathryn.

The recital started with the youngest players and worked its way up the advancing totem pole. Amy was the main event.

Luke smiled internally, remembering attending her recitals in his baseball uniforms on occasion. His parents did their best to have their children there for each other. Luke never wanted to miss a performance of hers. He would get taken out of baseball practice early, with permission, if a summer recital landed on the same night.

His thoughts continued as he clapped for the young players. He silently thought it was a bit funny that even though he was gone for three years, some things never do change. Here he was, at her recital, just like he did years ago.

As the minutes passed and the performers took their turns, Luke kept his mind filled with thoughts of Amy and himself.

He could root back his desire to protect her to when Amy was a newborn. After she came home from the hospital, it was discovered that she had a calcium deficiency. She would have sudden seizures which terrified him.

She was taken back to the hospital where the diagnosed the problem. His parents had to play chemist to make her formula. It took several months before she was completely healthy.

He remembered being very young and not being able to help his baby sister thoroughly upset him.

His mother told him the best way he could help her was to love her.

Luke clearly remembered being four-years-old and going to the nursery that is still Amy's room. He saw himself poking a little hand between the bars of the crib in the middle of the night. He lightly held her tiny little hand and told her he loved her.

"I'm your big brother, Amy," his little boy voice was clear in his head as he remembered the event.

Luke's memories recalled his child self telling his sister, "I love you. I will always keep you safe."

And then, he would sneak away before she would wake up.

Sometimes he would tip toe into her room if he woke up at night just to check on her. Once he was convinced she was okay, he went back to bed.

Even after she got better, Luke remembered still checking on her in the middle of the night.

He smiled to himself as he clapped for another student's performance. He felt tingles throughout his body, knowing that he had always cared so much about his baby sister and the indescribable bond they shared.

He was her brother. He loved her and he would always keep her safe.

He always wondered if he and Amy were closer than other siblings growing up. A lot of his friends would tease about their little sisters, but he never did. Not like his friends at least.

He smiled fondly, as piano music filled his ears.

He always loved how Amy excitedly supported him. He wasn't that great at school compared to her. But, he loved baseball. Amy was his number one cheerleader.

He thought about his kid sister cheering him in the stands with their parents. He remembered that she always wore his jerseys and tied her hair up with ribbons. His parents had to buy him two jerseys every year because Amy refused to wear one of her own, or the t-shirts like his mother had. She wanted it to be like he was a real professional baseball player and she was wearing his uniform to the game.

Luke grinned to himself as his mind brought him to hearing his cheerleader's voice over everyone else in the crowd when he hit a home run, was rounding the bases, or made a great play as short stop. She cheered for his teammates, but was loudest for her brother.

His memory train was disrupted when he heard Amy's piano teacher calling her name.

Luke's eyes were glued to her as she walked across the stage. The dress hugged every curve of her body, leaving just enough to the imagination. Her bulging bosom, womanly hips, and round bum strained against the garment.

He cock stirred as he enjoyed the thought of being the only man who knew what the bewitching woman on stage had on underneath her dress. He knew other men in the audience had to be curious.

"Those are stockings, and yes, she has on garters," his inner voice said to the audience.

Amy smiled as she approached her piano teacher of thirteen years. She hugged the short Polish woman and kissed her cheeks.

Misses Nowicki kept her hand on Amy's back as she talked into the microphone, "This is Amy Davenport's second to last recital under my instruction."

Luke watched with love for his sister on stage.

Misses Nowicki continued, "After thirteen years she's moving on to bigger and better things. I'll miss her and I hope you all will too."

Amy smiled down at her teacher. Luke noticed her cheek had turned a shade of pink.

"Thank you," Amy said softly into the microphone. She waved at her family. "I'll miss you too. You will always be the one who pushed me to become the artist I am."

They shared another smile and hug before the microphone was turned off and Amy took a seat at the piano bench.

She raised her hands up to the keys of the black grand piano. She took a deep breath in the silence and closed her eyes.

She found the first notes under her fingers, took one last breath, and then began.

Luke watched, consumed by her presence and her skill with the rest of the audience. He felt selfish, but he felt like she was playing for him.

Amy's fingers magnificently danced along the keys as she performed Beethoven's "Piano Sonata No. 32 in C minor," perfectly from memory.

A grin curled on Luke's lips as he briefly pictured her without her dress. The image was extremely erotic. Amy focused on her music, but wore very minimal clothing. He found her talent to be extremely sexy.

He felt her desire for him paint the notes that she played. His arms and legs tingled as he listened and his skin became covered in goose bumps.

Amy finished to a standing ovation. She smiled brightly as she slid off of the bench. She took several bows before Misses Nowicki returned to the microphone and reminded everyone of the summer recital.

Amy quickly found her brother in the lobby. She wrapped her arms around him tightly and melted into his arms. She missed being near him. Amy pulled away before hugging him too long.

"You were amazing," Luke honestly praised her.

His sister smiled. "Thanks," she said, and then giggled, "I'm pretty good, huh?"

Luke lifted his hand and pinched his thumb and index finger in the air as he spoke, "Just a little, teensy bit."

Amy smiled even wider. She was going to say something but was distracted by a young piano student.

Luke watched as the little girl told his sister she wanted to be as good as her someday. He was reminded of Amy's gentleness as she talked with her and told her that she just had to keep practicing.

Phil and Kathryn returned from the restroom, arm in arm. Amy hugged both of her parents and kissed their cheeks as she received their praise.

Luke enjoyed watching how she interacted with people who came up to her. She graciously thanked them for their compliments and flattery.

Kristy stopped by for a short chat with her friend. She didn't slip up and mention Luke and Amy's day off in front of her friend's parents.

Shelly and her husband Frank found the Davenports once the crowd filtered out a bit more.

"Amy, you were wonderful! Everyone was great, but you were spectacular," Shelly said as she hugged her.

Amy returned the cheek kisses and embrace.

"Thank you so much. You're my biggest fan." She smiled genuinely.

"You have a big fan list," Shelly beamed. "The more famous you get, the bigger it will be."

Amy played coy and blushed.

Luke and Frank caught up briefly before the families went to the door.

"Where does the star performer want to go for dinner?" Shelly asked.

Amy shrugged. "It really doesn't matter to me. Wherever you guys want to go," she said with a smile.

The chilly wind hit everyone's faces as they stepped outside.

Shelly teasingly crossed her arms and lifted her brow at Amy. "When someone asks the star where they want to go for dinner, you say where you want to go."

Amy chuckled, as did everyone else.

"If I must decide," Amy said playfully, "how about Greek town?"

Shelly nodded. "We'll meet you guys there."

They decided on their favorite restaurant, and then said bye to their friends.

Phil drove them and standard life conversation passed the time in the car.

Luke smiled inwardly at the thought that life goes on and he slipped right back in like he never left.

He and Amy played their secret finger teasing game in the backseat. They hid their smiles and looked out the window.

They arrived in Greek town and the aromas from the restaurants were thick in the air as they walked down the street and met their family friends.

The hostess took them to a long table at the back of the restaurant. Luke walked behind his sister and he saw her as if her clothes didn't exist, just as she wanted him too.

"Naughty tease," Luke's inner voice said as he imagined the sheer panties and the lines of her butt with them.

Amy sat in the middle against the wall. Luke was on her left and Shelly on her right. Their parents sat across from their children.

The waiter spoke with a thick accent. He was kind, but everyone had the silent hope he got the order correctly.

Amy gently readjusted in her seat only so her knee would bump against her brother's beneath the long white table cloth.

When the waiter returned with wine, he poured Amy one as well. Shelly nudged it over to her and told her to drink it, she deserved to celebrate.

Frank raised his glass, as did everyone at the table.

"To lifelong friends. May we always be happy and healthy," Frank said.

Shelly chimed in right after, "For Luke, and his safe return home. And Amy for the amazing future she has."

Luke smiled and Amy blushed as they clinked glasses with their family.

Amy had a sip of wine. The flavor tickled her taste buds. She savored a second sip, and then put the glass down.

Amy looked across the way at her parents with a soft smile on her lips.

She wiped her mouth with a napkin before she spoke, "While everyone's here," Amy paused for just a moment. "I think I need to make a little bit of an announcement."

Luke turned his face to her. For a split second the worst of thoughts crossed his mind combined with sheer panic. He quickly glanced around for the exits. He shrugged off that thought, Amy would never do such a thing.

Amy had everyone's attention. "I've decided that I'm going to go to Northwestern," she stated with sheer confidence.

Her father's face lit up as did her mother's. Shelly reached over and hugged her.

"I knew that's where you would pick. Though, I would have preferred University of Chicago," Frank said with a tip of his glass.

Amy nodded, "I know, that was my second choice. But," she looked at her dad and smiled, "I'm a born Wildcat."

Phil returned his daughter's smile, "That you are."

Luke smiled and touched her knee beneath the table cloth. "I'm proud of you, Squirt," he said admirably.

"Thank you," Amy replied with a grin.

She waited until everyone toasted her again. Then, she kept her forearm still and found her brother's hand beneath the table on her thigh.

They waited for their appetizers of saganaki cheese. The restaurant cheered "Opa!" when the waiter lit up the plates on he carried on his arm.

Amy's mind wandered while their parents and their friends chatted. She only truly paid attention when they were talking directly to her.

She thought about how much she loved sucking his cock. She adored being able to pleasure him with her talented mouth. Her juices dripped into her panties as she planned her feast on him later.

She and Luke had ordered moussaka and domades. They shared both dishes.

Friendly conversation continued throughout the meal.

Amy continued to daydream. Her mind was filled with images of her brother's adoring face looking down at her as she serviced him, and then to the sensation of his lips anywhere on her body.

She felt like their entire bodies were one giant sex organ. Every nerve lit up and electrified the room when they were together.

She squirmed in her seat as she thought about him fucking her at school in a few days.

Her mind trailed to Ethan knowing their secret. She was sure he wouldn't tell. She knew that Ethan would never hurt her or her brother. Also, she liked someone being in on their secret. It made her warm between her thighs thinking of future events.

She thought about how much he loved his scent, his musk. She craved his aroma. She wished she could wear at perfume, telling other men than she belonged to her brother.

Amy took a deep breath and she picked out his pheromone against all of the other smells in the restaurant.

Amy excused herself to the restroom when she had finished eating. She made her way across the restaurant and noticed a man ogling her. She smiled inwardly and swayed her hips purposely as she walked passed him. She felt his eyes linger on her body until she disappeared into the restroom hallway.

When she came out, the stranger's gaze found her again. Amy smiled to him, letting him know she enjoyed his eyes on her. She went straight back to the table and returned to her seat next to her brother.

Her mind wandered what that man would think if he was able to watch while Luke teased her under the table. In her fantasy land, Amy openly moaned as her brother got her off with his fingers. She looked in the stranger's eyes as her thighs quivered and she squirmed in her seat.

She felt her cheeks get pink and filled her thoughts with other things.

Dinner wound down and Amy and Luke both hugged their god parents.

Traffic was hell on the way back. There was no sign of an accident, just a jam packed highway system with people not knowing how to properly merge.

By the time they returned home, it was later in the evening. Luke and Amy took Penny outside to do her business and play her favorite game.

The backyard was dark and quiet except for their voices, the sounds of random dog barks in the neighborhood, and the El train that followed the highway nearby.

Luke admired his sister's beauty in the streetlights as she smiled and tossed the slobbery ball.

"I think we need to talk to Ethan," Amy said casually after releasing the ball in the air. "I don't want him to think that he messed us up or something bad like that."

"I agree. Are you going to send him a text?" Luke asked, and then bent down to pick up the ball that was dropped at his feet.

Amy picked up her phone off of the medium height wooden fence. She came back next to her brother, and then brought up the messaging screen.

Luke continued playing with the dog while his sister typed her message. He liked how she bit her lip between sentences.

"Alright, how's this?" Amy asked, and then handed him her phone.

Luke silently read the text on the screen, "I wanted to let you know that we both enjoyed last night. Thank you for allowing us to experience that with you. We've talked and we enjoyed it, but we are still unsure of going further. But, if we do, you'll be hearing from us. I liked you being there with us."

Luke smiled and rubbed her back. He handed her phone back to her as he said, "Sounds good, Squirt."

Amy smiled and hit send on the message.

They passed a few more minutes with fetch playing until Amy's phone buzzed.

She read the text in a whisper, "Thank you guys. That was the number one experience in my life. Don't feel any pressure because of me. I just am thankful that you shared it with me. I promise, Amy, your secret is safe with me."

The siblings shared a smile, and then Luke dropped a kiss on the top of her head.

Amy's thumbs typed a simple reply of, "Thank you."

They worked Penny out with fetch until she was panting and her tongue hung out of her open mouth when she ran back with the tennis ball between her teeth.

Amy always giggled. She loved when she got that worn out, and still didn't want to stop.

When they returned inside, Amy quietly checked around for her parents while Luke refilled Penny's water bowl. She heard the shower from their parents' bedroom. She couldn't find her father and assumed he was in bed reading.

Luke and Amy hung out downstairs, talking casually in the kitchen while Penny lapped up water and made a mess of the placemat underneath her bowl.

Amy cleaned up the spilled water. She squatted down in her tight black dress.

Luke grinned, watching the curves of her body and her delicious nylon covered legs. He chewed his lip bit leaned back, openly eying the slit of her dress. He caught sight of the top of her stockings, just barley.

He thought for a moment that Amy lingered much longer than she needed to. He adored how she did something so normal and teased him.

His eyes went wide as she slowly lifted up. Amy kept silent with her finger playfully pressed against her lips. She pulled the back of her dress up, slowly exposing the black garters and their sexy clash of color against her creamy thighs.

Amy's heart thumped rapidly as she teased her brother in the kitchen. She pushed herself to keep going.

His sister pulled her dress up over the curve of her ass.

Luke's cock swelled at the sight of his naughty baby sister. He would give anything to shove his cock into her, ram her against the counter, and hear her howl echo throughout the house.