Luke and Amy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nibbled her pussy lips and ran his tongue over them. Her free flowing juices mixed with his saliva made her flesh slippery under his care. He breathed deeply, inhaling her divine womanhood.

Amy squirmed in a desperate attempt to get his tongue to move where she wanted it. Every nerve in her body was lit up and inflamed. Her nipples were swollen so hard it hurt.

"Please, please, I'm begging you," she whined.

His hand returned to her nipple and massaged it between his fingers. He buried his face between her thighs, smearing her nectar into his skin.

Amy moaned deeply as his tongue finally returned to her impossibly hard clitoris. He made circles with his wet muscle, and then lapped across it repeatedly as he crammed his fingers back inside of her dripping tunnel.

"Oh goodness, thank you," his sister howled. Her fingers repeatedly tapped against the railing above her head.

Her body sank into the sheets. Every flick of his tongue and pump of his hand caused her to whimper and groan. Her muscles ticked in time with his rhythm and her breaths became shallow.

"Please, oh god, please let me cum this time. I can't handle it," Amy pleaded.

Her entire body shuddered in an endless flow of pleasure. Her neck arched back, rubbing her head into the pillow and her toes clenched and released several times over.

He didn't stop. He pumped his fingers into her, digging her out. His knuckles pressed hard into her pubic bone. His mouth was wild on her hard nub, gorging himself. He tugged hard on her nipple, and then rolled it between his fingers.

"Oh my goodness, Luke," his sister wheezed.

His eyes were up, watching her flushed face nuzzling into her arm.

Floods of heat took over her body. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she writhed under him.

"I love you," Amy cried out.

Her cunt violently convulsed around his digits, begging him for more. Her hips bucked against his face. He sucked hard on her clit, holding onto her for as long as he could.

"You're so good to me," his sister groaned. "You've always been."

He felt the rush of her orgasm starting to wash over her. He quickly pulled his mouth back and pressed his free hand down on her lower abdomen. He fucked her as hard as he could with his fingers.

"Give your big brother your orgasm," Luke growled.

"Yes," she moaned with her last gasp of air.

He ripped his fingers out of her. Her gushing fountain of female ejaculate followed. He was soaked with a hot stream of her fluids.

Amy bit down on her lip and screamed as she rode the waves of orgasmic bliss.

Luke grinned, watching her quake and quiver with tremors. From his face down, he was coated with her cum.

Amy took little erupt gasps of air, trying to calm herself down.

He stayed quiet, enjoying the view of her quaking body and the pleasure that could only be brought by giving her such an intense climax that everything around him was soaked.

He stroked his cock back to full strength as he let her relish in the tingles that covered her flesh. He took the moment to admire the flush that had coated her snowy skin.

She slowly opened her eyes and a smile curled on her lips. "Hey you," Amy murmured.

"Hey beautiful," her brother whispered. He softly caressed her from her hips to her breasts. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

Amy nodded and licked her dry lips. "Oh yes. Very much."

Her eyes closed again for a moment and Luke smiled.

"That was wow," she mumbled, still trying to come out of the haze.

"I would say so, you soaked me," he said playfully.

She blinked her eyes open and focused on him. She noticed his chest hair was drenched, almost matted against his skin. "Damn, I made you mess," she giggled.

"Yes, you did," he said, and then positioned himself at the entrance to her hole.

Without another word, Luke pierced her velvet tunnel with his erection.

"Oh fuck yes," Amy squealed. Her head dropped back into the pillow.

He buried himself inside of her flesh with a heavy grunt. Her legs wrapped around his hips, pulling him into her as deep as possible.

"You're so fucking tight," he groaned.

Amy's eyes opened back up and locked with his. "I love how your cock feels inside of me. You fill me up perfectly."

He pushed her legs back against her torso. He pressed down on the back of her thighs and quickly began drilling her, using her flesh.

Her walls sucked him inside of her, begging him for more. Her body needed as much of him as she could have.

Amy moaned deeply as she rolled her hips into his. His spear stabbed into every corner of her slick, soft flesh.

"Talk to me," Luke grunted, "Talk to me the way you know I love."

Amy wrapped her bound hands around the railing. Her brother arched down over her and her feet jiggled on his shoulders as he bent her in half.

"I'm your filthy whore," Amy moaned, looking into his eyes. "I'm just a place for you put your cock."

Luke's thrusts were extra hard, making her tits bounce furiously on her chest between her legs. His cock powerfully sank inside of her. Her walls swallowed him with silky heat as he drilled into his sister, inviting him inside and begging him for more.

"You're my nasty sister," he growled.

"I am. I'm anything you want me to be," Amy whimpered.

His cock dug against her cervix and she felt it in the pit of her stomach. Her toes and fingers curled tight as she squealed.

Luke grabbed her ponytail in his fist, using it as leverage to fuck her even harder. "I didn't tell you to stop talking, slut," he snarled.

She held tight onto the headboard rails, holding on for dear life as he screwed her into the mattress.

"I'm just a piece of fuck flesh," Amy screeched. "I'm just holes for your dick to derive pleasure from."

"Are you my good girl?" Luke growled. His hips slammed into her, his thighs slapped her ass.

"I'm your best girl," she nearly screamed as he pounded into her. "I'm your filthy fuckslut who only lives to be used by you."

He tugged her hair harder. He kept her eye contact with her neck turned to the side. His hips rocked into hers and her fluids seeped into his pubic hair. His balls slapped against her ass with his deep, rough thrusts.

"I live for my brother's pleasure. I'm his, only his, forever," she squealed, feeling his rod bottom out inside of her again.

He slowed down his thrusts for just a moment to catch his breath, and then he forced himself upon her again.

"Fuck me, Luke. Fuck your nasty, filthy, whore of a baby sister," she said between labored gasps.

"You're so fucking nasty," he roared.

He fucked her sloppy cunt and the lewd sounds filled the room. The bedroom reeked of sex. The air was sticky and hot. The siblings were coated with sweat.

Amy felt dirty, loved, wanted, and needed as he rammed her with all of his strength. She loved his hands roughly grabbing her, taking what he wanted.

"I'm your nasty girl. You love me, you love how much of a filthy slut I am for you and you alone," she moaned from her twitching lips.

"I do. You're all mine, my baby sister, my bimbo fuckslut," he growled back, glaring into her eyes.

He groped her breast with his free hand, kneading her supple flesh. He scratched her as his hand moved, and then tugged on her pink nipple.

"Fuck yes I am," she held back a wail. "I'm stupid for you. You can do anything to me."

Her bent legs trembled. The pressure of his chest on her kept her still and openly available. Her feet on his shoulders flexed and released in time with her moans.

"I will. I'm going to make you my filthy, awful little fuck princess," Luke hissed.

His hand molested every piece of her flesh he could reach and his rigid erection drove deep into her. His pelvis slammed into her body as he forcefully pistoned his cock into the depths of her inner flesh.

"Oh god yes," Amy muttered as her glasses bounced on her nose. "I'll do the dirtiest things for you. Your fuck princess will do anything you ever want."

His nails dug into her hip as he used his fuckdoll. He tugged on her hair again, watching her eyes go even wider as he did so. He yanked her face up, closer to his.

He fucked her with all of his weight. He pounded into her, squishing her body into the bed. He ravaged her, taking what he desired.

The bed creaked violently and Amy wrapped her hands around the railing to cut down on the noise.

Amy rolled her hips into his as hard as she could, driving his cock into every crevice of her sloppy cunt. She gasped with every heavy thrust of his cock drilling into her.

Their eyes stayed locked, bringing them even closer together.

"Is my fuck princess going to take my cum?" His voice was husky with animalistic lust.

"Yes I am," she howled from the pleasurable pain. "I only exist to take your loads." Amy's fingers stretched out, and then clamped down again on the railing again.

His organ throbbed inside of her, surrounded by her intense heat that sank into his flesh.

"Do you need it, cunt?" His heavy voice seeped into her being. "Do you need your brother's hot seed inside of you?"

"Oh god yes, give it to me," she screamed.

Luke's hand left her hair to cover her screaming mouth.

"I need it. I want it," she yelled into his palm. "Fucking give it to me, I crave it. I have to have your cum."

He stared deep into her glazed eyes. His thighs tensed up and warmth took him to ecstasy. Her cunt suckled him, begging him to empty his incestuous seed as deep as possible and swallow it into her womb.

"Give your baby sister your cum. I want it so fucking bad," she screamed into his muffling hand. "Please, oh please, I need it."

His abdomen tensed up as he growled heavily. His cock erupted inside of her, shooting his hot spunk into her cunt. Feeling his throbbing organ emptying inside of her brought on her own climax. She rocked hard into him, desperate to experience ultimate pleasure with him.

He buried himself inside of her flesh and her cunt clamped down on his over sensitive dick. He humped her through her flurries of carnal need as her juices sputtered around his shaft.

He kept himself inside of her as he sat back on his knees. Their combined fluids leaked out of her hole. Luke gently unfolded her still quaking legs as they caught their breath.

He smiled down at her before he gently withdrew himself. Amy pouted. She never wanted him to leave her body.

He came around and sat next to her.

"I love you," he said as he kissed her hot cheek.

He reached up to untie her wrists and kissed all over her face.

"I love you too," she whispered.

He gently brought her strained arms back down. He cared for her and carefully rubbed her muscles. Amy smiled up at him as she felt his cum trickling from her well fucked hole.

"May I have some cum?" Amy asked softly.

"Of course you can," he said with a grin.

He found her sticky cunt with his fingers, and then pushed them inside. She moaned as he softly dug inside of her and collected his seed.

He brought his messy fingers to her mouth and smeared them over her lips. Amy smiled, and then opened her mouth. She sucked their mixed intimacies from his flesh. Luke stroked the ribbon around her neck as she drank their fluids.

He pulled his hand away, and then went back to her cunt. He continued to clean her out and his sister swallowed every drop of their juices he could give her.

Then, he helped her off the bed. Amy disappeared into the bathroom to get ready for bed. Luke set the air mattress back up on the floor while she was gone.

She returned from the restroom and dropped a kiss on his lips as she passed by him. Luke took his turn and Amy made her way to bed.

She pulled off her glasses, and then turned her alarm clock back around. She squinted at the time. It was way past her normal bedtime, but she smiled to herself. She knew she wouldn't know what a bedtime was until he had to leave her.

She fluffed both of their pillows, and then slid between the soft sheets.

Her brother returned to her. He climbed in bed and Amy immediately found his nook, her favorite place in the world.

He softly stroked her silky, sweaty hair.

They both closed their eyes and melted together.

"I'm sorry if I was too rough with you," Luke said softly against her forehead. He dropped butterfly kisses on her closed eyelids.

"You weren't," Amy whispered. Her hand grazed up and down his stomach. She could still smell her scent all over him.

"Are you sure? You know I never want to hurt you." His voice was tender as his fingers curled in her locks. "It just came over me."

She lifted her head and smiled. "I'm absolutely sure. I really liked it. It got me so hot." She dropped a gentle kiss on his lips. "Don't ever worry, if you do hurt me I'll tell you."

Luke smiled as she nuzzled her nose with his.

"I'm not lying when I say for you to use me. I really want that," she whispered. "I want you to enjoy me however you wish."

Luke pulled her neck, bringing her mouth to his. "You better not be lying. You never lie to me," he said just before kissing her.

They softly teased each other's mouths before Amy settled her head back onto his shoulder.

They closed their eyes and Luke squeezed her tighter to him. Amy nestled into his chest. The siblings wrapped their bodies together.

She fell asleep with her lips curled into a smile. Her brother drifted to sleep holding her, loving her completely.

*****

A special thank you to my editors LaRascasse and OrderTheReuben.