Luke and Amy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy ran her hand between her spread legs. She looked back at her brother as her fingertips trailed along her soiled panties. She playfully dropped her mouth open in a gasp.

Luke grinned and shook his head. He mouthed, "Bad girl," in the dim kitchen. He imagined spanking her cute bum until it turned red.

Amy pursed her lips, and then stood back up straight. She smirked as she pulled her dress down.

She made herself a glass of ice water and pranced through the kitchen.

Luke imagined her singing, "la, la, la," from the sway in her hips.

Amy bent over to give the family dog some loving on her head. Penny followed her down the hall to Phil and Kathryn's room.

Amy knocked lightly on the door.

"Yes?" her father answered from the other side.

His daughter gently nudged the door open, and then she saw him in his reading glasses. He was still reading a novel she had recommended.

"Hey, Daddy. I just wanted to say goodnight," Amy said as she stepped inside.

Phil put his book against his chest and held his arms out for a goodnight hug and kiss.

"Goodnight, Baby," her father said as she kissed his cheek.

Amy pulled back, and then giggled when Penny hopped up onto the foot of the bed. She bent over and gave her a kiss on the head.

"And goodnight to you, too," Amy said as she ruffled the dog's ears.

Penny said goodnight by licking her cheek.

"Goodnight, Mom," Amy bellowed, and then turned back to the door.

"Night, Amy. Sweet dreams," Kathryn called from the bathroom.

"You too," Amy replied, and then stepped out of the door. She softly closed it behind her.

She went to the stairs and grinned up at her brother who was waiting in front of her room. She slowly climbed the stairs, stepping lightly onto each step.

Luke admired her swaying hips and the gentle bounce of her cleavage. He clicked the light off that lit the stairwell once she reached the top.

Amy took his hand, and then they quietly stepped into her room.

"I want you to sit down," she whispered after closing the door.

Luke licked his lips. "Alright then," he said with a grin.

He took a seat on the edge of Amy's bed. He watched as she picked up the sheets from the air mattress and lightly tossed them on the floor with the extra pillows.

She started to push the mattress against the wall, but its awkward size and surprising weight stopped her. She smiled as Luke jumped up to help her settle it against the wall.

"Thank you," Amy said sweetly, and then pointed back to her bed. "Go back and sit down now."

Luke kissed her lips before returning to her bed. He quickly took his shoes off and pushed them aside.

Amy nibbled her lip at the sight of her brother still wearing a handsome dress shirt and tie.

She passed by him, and then locked her bedroom door. Then, she went to her bathroom and locked that one as well.

Luke kept his grin as he watched his goddess strut through her room and her curls bouncing with every step. His manhood had been ready since her latest teasing show.

Amy stopped by her television. She looked over at the time on her alarm clock. She weighed the option to turn it on or not. She wished she didn't have to, but she took the safe route.

She popped in a television series and waited impatiently for the menu screen to come up.

Her brother's eyes trailed over her for those few moments. He pushed up the sleeves of his shirt to help cool his warm skin.

Amy finally pressed "play all," and then turned to her brother. She stepped in front of him with a bright smile on her lips.

She looked down into her brother's needy eyes and placed her hand on his shoulder. She kept his eye contact as she gently dropped the remote on her bedside table.

Her finger tips tickled the soft hairs on the back of her his neck. Luke wrapped his arm around her hip and sank his fingers into the black lace shielding her bum.

Amy bit her lip as she climbed into his lap after the remote clanked on the nightstand.

"So, big brother," Amy whispered as she settled onto him.

He pulled her on top of him and her skirt stretched across her thighs.

"What's up, Squirt?" Luke mumbled, arching his neck back for her kissing lips.

Amy dragged her tongue through the fuzzy growing beard on his neck and jaw. "Will you let me take care of you tonight?" she whispered after her mouth found his ear.

Amy gently tugged at the knot in his loosened tie. She stuck her finger in, carefully undoing it as she kissed his ear.

"Of course I will," Luke's voice was hushed against her cheek.

Amy smiled, and then kissed over to his lips. She hungrily kissed his mouth, showing her desire. Their tongues twisted and tangled together, starved to taste the other's mouth.

Luke's fingers found the zipper of her dress and he hastily pulled it down her back. The pads of his fingers dove into her available flesh as he pulled it from her shoulders.

Amy suckled his lips as she pulled her hands away from his tie. Her brother tugged the dress from her shoulders and she lifted her arms out of it. She devoured his mouth again as he pulled her dress to her waist.

Amy gripped onto his neck, and then lifted herself off of his thighs. She pulled her fancy dress up over her ass until it was bunched above her hips. Luke's hands clamped onto her exposed bits.

"Am I your naughty girl?" Amy muttered against his lips. She settled back against him and ground her panty covered sex against his crotch.

Luke could feel her heat against his aching cock. He squeezed a large handful of her breasts, and then tugged down on the lace cup.

"You're my perfect naughty girl," Luke whispered against her mouth. His fingers snaked inside her bra and he pinched her nipple between his knuckles.

Amy bit down on her lip to avoid squealing. Luke grinned, and then let up the pressure of his fingers.

Amy lightly nudged him onto his back, and then carefully fell on top of him. Her kisses met his neck and her panty laden bum lifted in the air behind her.

Luke smiled, looking at the creature above him. His sister trailed her kisses down his chest as she unbuttoned his shirt.

Amy closed her eyes as she tasted his flesh through the hair on his lower stomach. Her hands lightly pushed his shirt open.

Luke looked into the mirror for a moment and strained to see the sexy sight of her heels still on her feet. His baby sister looked so sexy kissing his abdomen, curled over his thighs and crotch.

"I want to take care of you the best I can," Amy said against his flesh, just loud enough for him to hear.

Her hair tickled his stomach as she fed on his skin.

Luke lightly wrapped his fingers in a dangling, silky curl. "You will Amy. You're the only one who can," Luke responded as quietly as he could.

Amy's mouth found his nipple and she flicked it with her wet tongue. Luke gripped into the piece of her thigh he had his other hand on.

Amy's hand slid down between them on a mission to find his package. She looked into his eyes as her lips clamped around his hard nipple. Her palm found his erection just a moment later through his slacks.

He mashed his molars together as his sister lit up every nerve beneath his skin. He held back a heavy groan and wrapped his fingers tightly around the garter on the front of her thigh.

Amy lifted her mouth and circled his small areola with the tip of her tongue. She felt him throbbing in her hand, desperate for release.

"You like that?" Amy asked with a devilish grin, and then dragged her tongue across his chest.

"Yes," Luke replied in a husky tone.

She lapped across the other nipple and felt it press hard against her flat tongue.

"Do you want your cock to be free from your pants?" Amy teased him. Her fingertips found the ridges from the zipper of his fly.

"Please," he murmured.

"Do you want your baby sister to tend to it?" Her nails scratched against the zipper over his bulge.

"God yes," Luke managed to mumble.

Amy giggled and pressed her lips softly against his wet nipple. She gently sucked it into her mouth as her fingers pulled the zipper down agonizingly slow.

Luke could feel and hear each set of teeth on his zipper as his cock neared freedom. His muscles tensed up in anticipation.

"Say you want your baby sister to tend to you," Amy whispered as her fingers danced on his belt buckle, gently tugging it.

Luke dug his nails into her thigh as he responded without a moment's thought, "I want my baby sister to tend to me."

Amy smiled, and then lifted up onto his thighs. She kept her playful grin as she unbuckled her brother's belt.

Luke's eyes soaked in everything before him. Her curves, the glow from the television on her skin, her pink nipples shrouded by black lace. Her adored how her dress bunched up over her stomach and made her look utterly wanton.

He stretched his hands down and rubbed her nylon covered knees and thighs.

"Tell me that you need your baby sister to worship your cock," Amy whispered in her sultry tone. "You do need it, don't you big brother?"

Her voice sent a tremor through his body. "Fuck Amy," Luke moaned softly. "I do need it. I need my baby sister to worship me."

She slowly pulled his slacks open, and then pushed them down just a bit. Amy smiled as she looked down and unsheathed his firm erection from his boxers.

Luke groaned from the gentle touch of her familiar warm hand on his hot, hard flesh.

"Do you love your baby sister?" Amy asked as she tenderly stroked him.

"More than anything," Luke said and then clenched his jaw, muffling a heavy groan as she gripped him harder for just a moment.

She gently ground her hips on his thighs and she rolled her panty covered pussy onto his legs. Amy looked down at her hand pleasuring him before returning her eyes to his.

"I love my big brother more than anything," she whimpered. She smeared his precum down his veiny tool as she massaged him.

Suddenly, she slid off of his lap. She smiled big and Luke looked at her curiously. He lifted up for her to pull his pants and socks off. Then, she gently placed them in a pile at her side.

He sat up to watch. Luke was quiet except for his heavy breathing as she slid her hands across his shoulders, and then down his arms. His shirt gathered on her wrists as she pulled it down. She coated his neck in kisses as she undressed him.

After she pulled it off of him, she bent down and picked up his pants. Amy looked over and the clock and smiled. She quickly turned off the television, leaving them in silence and just the light from the street lamps coming in from the window.

"I have a surprise for you," Amy said softly.

Luke reached out and ran his hand down the curve of her side. "I like surprises."

His sister kissed the tip of his nose. Then, she rose back up. She tapped gently on his cheek as she spoke, "Close your eyes for me. Don't ruin it by opening them."

Luke smiled. He turned his face to kiss her fingers between words, "I promise. I won't peek."

Amy giggled and stepped away from him. "Alright, close your eyes," she said softly. She waited until she watched him close them before speaking again. "Make sure to keep your cock hard while I'm gone."

"I don't think that will be difficult," Luke said from behind his closed eyes.

"Good," Amy said with a cheerful nod.

Luke kept his eyes sealed shut and she tiptoed in front of him. She waved her hand about a foot from his face. Once she was satisfied, she quietly stepped back to her dresser.

She found two items inside in her drawer after a few moments of digging around. Then, she tiptoed to her bathroom. She picked up another item from the counter.

She returned to her room and smiled seeing her brother lightly teasing himself. She wondered what he was thinking about. She knew she would like it, whatever it was.

"Keep your eyes shut until you hear my closet door close," Amy said as she stepped across her room.

"You got it," Luke replied.

Amy liked the silly look on her brother's face. She stopped at her jewelry box and took off her necklace and earrings. She carefully placed them inside, and then closed up the box.

Amy hurried over to her brother with all the items in her hands. She dropped a gentle kiss on his cheek before scurrying back to her closet.

She turned back to look at the smile on his face before slipping inside her closet. She closed the door with a gentle thump.

Luke's eyes opened and he continued softly stroking his rigid organ. He was happily curious about what she was doing on the other side. He could see the shadow of her feet moving around in the light beneath the door.

Several moments later, the closet door opened and his sister stood in the light.

Luke's heart almost stopped and he forgot how to breathe. He stared at her bug eyed with his throbbing dick in his hand.

His sister was dressed in his midget league baseball jersey from when he was thirteen-years-old. The polyester stretched tight over her more than generous breasts. She had only buttoned the button directly underneath her tits. The fabric was so tense that it pulled at the button, he thought it could burst.

Luke's mouth watered as his grown up cheerleader let him examine her underneath the closet light.

"Holy mother of," he mumbled a groan.

His jersey looked as if it was painted on her. The thin white fabric looked like a second skin over her ivory flesh. He saw her hard nipples pressed beneath the deep red embroidered letters of the team name, "BRA" on her right breast, a glorious view of cleavage, and then "VES" on her left breast.

His gaze finally broke from her chest and his eyes trailed down to her bare tummy and the triangle his open shirt made on her torso.

Amy bit her lip as she felt his eyes on the shiny dark blue satin thong that hid her pussy. They matched the color outlining letters on the jersey.

Her thighs spilled out from the low waistband of her panties. Her bare flesh stopped just below her knees. White socks donned her calves with dark red stripes down the sides to her ankles.

Amy enjoyed how he completely swallowed her with his eyes before he spoke.

Luke trailed his eyes back up her body and to her face. Amy had pulled her hair into a high ponytail. Her curly brown locks draped down to her back.

He noticed the red and blue ribbons she had tied up in her hair, just as she had always done as a child.

"Jesus Amy," Luke stammered. "You look so amazingly perfect."

"Thank you, big brother," Amy said softly.

Luke's body had rushed over with heat. He felt like every inch of flesh was on fire, begging for his sister.

She flicked off the light, and then stepped back into her room.

"I'll always take care of you, big brother," she whispered into the darkness. After a moment of silence, she spoke again, "Always."

Luke's mouth couldn't make words.

His eyes adjusted to the light and he watched with awe as his vixen slowly stepped across her room.

He saw "Davenport" printed across her back and his number "27," in the mirror, completing her gift of herself.

His heart pounded, almost choking him as he ogled his sister. She slipped down onto her knees and seductively crawled across the carpet.

He felt like he was watching her move in slow motion. Every rock of her hips and bounce of her breasts drew his eyes.

"Amy," Luke mumbled from his dry mouth.

She crawled up between his feet and sat up on the back of her legs. "Is something wrong?" she asked sweetly.

Her hands trailed up his legs with gentle pressure. Her brother started down at her. She loved the desperate look in his eyes.

"No," he managed to say. "Everything is perfect."

"Good," Amy smiled, and then kissed his knee. "Lay back and relax, let me pleasure you," she said softly.

Her brother stuffed some pillows behind him, and then rested his head back. It gave him a perfect view of his swollen member and his sister between his thighs.

Amy sat up higher. She leaned forward and gently placed her hands on top of his. She pushed them down to his side and her breasts grazed against his pole.

"Your baby sister is going to be everything you ever need," Amy whispered. She pulled her hands away and softly rubbed his hips.

"You already are Amy," Luke panted.

She held his cock with one hand and followed the veins in his shaft with her tongue.

"You're the only thing I've ever needed," he moaned.

He felt her soft lips brushing against his flesh as she looked up at him over the rims of her glasses.

She carefully coated his shaft with her saliva. Her tongue curled around his length and trailed over every vein and ridge. He relished in the sensations she provided with her tongue.

She kept her eyes up to his as she cupped the side of his organ with her palm and her kisses followed down his length.

Luke felt completely at her will as she tended to him. He stuttered to breathe, watching her gorgeous face between his legs and her immaculate breasts peeping into view as she moved up and down, coating his member with love.

Amy tasted his flesh with her mouth, opening it up slightly and dragging her tongue against his shaft. Her hot breath warmed his loins even more.

She scooted back on the carpet to arch her back down. She spit into her hand, and then latched it onto his organ as her mouth met his sac.

Luke dropped his head back and groaned, "Fuck yes," feeling her soft mouth suck his orb behind her lips.

Her slick hand smoothly worked his angry, blood filled cock. She smeared his precum with her saliva into his flesh.

His legs tensed up and his toes curled as she suckled his balls. She traded back and forth, hungrily servicing the home for his cum. She moaned deeply as she pleased him, sending vibrations into his being.

She loved hearing him panting and struggling to breathe as she teased his genitals. His ball popped out of her mouth, and then she greedily lapped at his fuzzy sac.

She grew even hotter behind her panties, but she refused to ease her arousal just yet. She used it to feed her need to please her lover, her brother.

Her tongue slithered behind his balls, tickling his taint. Her nose pushed into his sticky sac. She pressed the heel of her hand against his frenulum, and then curled her fingers over his head. She massaged his sensitive helm as her tongue continued its magic.

"God," Luke moaned for sister, "fuck. You're incredible." His fingers clenched into the comforter.

Amy kissed the center of his balls, and then slowly opened her mouth, stretching the skin. She pressed her flat tongue against his flesh, and then tapped it and wiggled against it.

Luke mumbled inaudible words to his sister.

Amy pulled her mouth back and grinned. She clamped her fist around the base of his cock with a firm grip.

His sister lightly circled her tongue around his engorged mushroom head. She pushed her tongue into his cockslit as she passed over it, sending a visible shiver through his body.

"Do you want your cheerleader to suck your cock, big brother?"

Luke looked down, admiring her shiny plump lips and her tongue snaking in and out of her mouth.

"Yes, suck my cock," he said with heavy breath. "Suck my cock, my sweet baby sister."

Amy lifted her head and smiled wide before spitting onto his cockhead. Her spit dangled from her lips to his flesh.

"How bad do you want it?" she asked as her saliva dripped down his length. Then, she spit again.

"Fucking bad," Luke forced himself to speak. "Please suck your big brother's hard dick."

"Like this?" Amy muttered, and then opened her mouth wide. She removed her hand so he could see clearly.

She lowered her face down on his lap with her eyes up to his. Her tongue rubbed against his length as it disappeared behind her gaping lips. She took him into her tight throat with a muffled moan. Her lips sealed around the base of his tool.